May 21, 2024, 11:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329667 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2011, 11:10:59 AM »

Oh gee.. here we go.. time for Casey to put her head down and put her show on now after laughing her ass off..

Strange that she can laugh at the maggots but can't stand to look at the crime scene. I realize this is not the defense's intention, but it screams of guilt to me--not wanting to see where she dumped Caylee. I think when she dumped her there, she thought it was the final goodbye and she would never  have to think of it again to disrupt her "beautiful life". These pictures of the crime scene are like a smack in the head telling her "REMEMBER WHERE YOU LEFT HER. Remember what you did."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:39 AM »

Awwww....little Caylee's pelvic bone, I think.  So sad.

were we supposed to see that?
Photos were released yesterday.  Check out the photo thread.

yes,..I saw them..I was just surprised that they were shown to us from the courtroom video/pictures a few minutes ago...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »

Oh gee.. here we go.. time for Casey to put her head down and put her show on now after laughing her ass off..

Strange that she can laugh at the maggots but can't stand to look at the crime scene. I realize this is not the defense's intention, but it screams of guilt to me--not wanting to see where she dumped Caylee. I think when she dumped her there, she thought it was the final goodbye and she would never  have to think of it again to disrupt her "beautiful life". These pictures of the crime scene are like a smack in the head telling her "REMEMBER WHERE YOU LEFT HER. Remember what you did."

Laugh at maggots......Hope they are crawling all over kc in her dreams.
 Monkey Devil!
I hope they serve her rice for dinner....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: June 11, 2011, 11:12:00 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
That was a pelvis bone that got on TV, not the skull. FYI ... #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2011, 11:12:23 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Have you see this:

http://www.ocalaw.com/bio/dcs.php

Wow..very well educated, very experienced, seems like a nice person. 

She might be the only person on the defense team with half a brain and compassion for worldwide issues.  Seems like she would be a very interesting person to get to know.

What the heck is she doing defending Casey?   That doiesn't seem like her normal client or interest. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2011, 11:12:36 AM »

Kathi Belich said people are tweeting from the courtroom that the jurors are noticing KC smiling and laughing during this testimony of the flies that fed on her child  
Most excellent!!!!

above glowed by me: Did anyone here get a screenshot of that? I've not been watching 4 a while.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:16:03 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »

Monkey Devil!

ewwww...never thought of that! lol

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »

Duct tape shown to jury...asked what it says on the tape   Henkel & identifying information.

Will we get into the rarity of this particular tape soon, I hope so.

Henkel ... from Ohio. Where the Scamthony's come from. Just one more nail.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Speaking of food, Im not sure Casey realizes that in State prison she probably isnt going to get the choices she's been accustomed to

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2011, 11:13:23 AM »

FYI

June 2, 2009

"German industrial company Henkel Corp. said today it sold its Northeast Ohio-based consumer brands, including Duck Tape, and its Avon facility to Shurtape Technologies LLC of Hickory, N.C."
 an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: June 11, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »

Kathi Belich said people are tweeting from the courtroom that the jurors are noticing KC smiling and laughing during this testimony of the flies that fed on her child 
Most excellent!!!!

so happy that the jury is seeing her for the rat that she is..

above glowed by me: Did anyone here get a screenshot of that? I've not been watching 4 a while.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »

OMG the letters of Caylee's shirt

Case looking but not crying or visibly upset

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »

Most excellent!!!!

sorry I got in your quote..
haven't done that for a long time..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:15 AM »

George and Cindy are in the courtroom during this ..just saw them...
I see Casey is trying to work herself up again..
bet George will be called soon to verify that he did not drive the car during the time the body was in the car..jmo

I want to hear George testify under oath that he was not in Casey's vehicle from June 16th until that day one month later when he drove it home from the Johnson's Towing.

Janet

++++

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »

That made me cry!

And I'm pissed all over again. 

That poor little baby girl!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #335 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:13 AM »

Awwww....little Caylee's pelvic bone, I think.  So sad.

were we supposed to see that?
Photos were released yesterday.  Check out the photo thread.

Here's the link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10084.60

Thank you, KCJackie, for the photos in that thread!   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #336 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:15 AM »

Ms. Welch sounds so sweet.  I hope Bozo isn't mean to her.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »

Cross examination by Bozo

This is a moment when he should have said "no questions."

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »

Most excellent!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:42 AM »

there goes the thinker again..
give it up Casey..the world and the jury is onto you...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.