May 02, 2024, 12:28:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 321938 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: September 21, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

I do believe they are friends making a social call.  After all ... there are many who claim that the Anthony's take on reality can be considered not of this world.

Hi BT

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: September 21, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

To me, it looks like to green gloves pointing fingers at the Anthony house and oh my, the sky is wicked looking.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: September 21, 2008, 07:56:56 PM »

I do believe they are friends making a social call.  After all ... there are many who claim that the Anthony's take on reality can be considered not of this world.

Hi BT

Janet

Hi Janet. Very true. 

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: September 21, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »

Bringing this point forward from my earlier post:

"Jesse never said he doesn't believe Casey hurt Caylee, he carefully said that she wouldn't do it purposely."

Did anyone else notice how carefully Jesse worded that sentence about if he believed Casey hurt Caylee?

And he brought up Zanny without a question from Geraldo.  He just threw it in somehow.

Another odd thing, Geraldo said something about Jesse knowing alot more about the case than he did.  What did that mean?

Yeah, people also said Dahmer seemed like a normal guy. Of course no one interviewed isn't going to slander Casey and bring themselves down to her level.

Jesse told her that her dad called the cops about the gas cans... that's why Casey took them back, so she couldn't get arrested. I betcha. So Jesse got fired for giving out confidential police info to a civilian. That also meant he had access to background info on the Anthonys, which might not be anything relating to the case or it could have been info on 911 calls about physical abuse or domestic violence in the family.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: September 21, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »

Someone asked for the cam link a minute ago.

Here 'tis http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3413.new#new

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: September 21, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

Hey princessmonkey!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: September 21, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

This is my first post after waiting anxiously to be accepted to your wonderful group!  I have been lurking for a while and decided I would like to be a part of this site because you are all so open minded and nice.

hi princessmonkey - welcome!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: September 21, 2008, 07:59:24 PM »

this gets more confusing by the day!! Was it a NG or LP tidbit that LE thinks KC had help? If so I sure hope it wasn't J Grund. I'm hoping he was set up to be the fall guy in all of this. all the way down to maybe showering DNA down his drain pipes. Wonder did police check his phone records to see if KC's usual  calls showed up on his phones for that 24 hr. period or whatever she made no calls. I hope that man passed his poly. if so and someone did try to set him up would that make it M # 1 if a friendship was renewed out of the blue quite recently? Introduced to Tony so feelings of jealousy could be said to be motive to mom. Oh my just thinking about the possibilities here.

I wonder how much help Tony gave her.  She was really desperate to talk to him from jail.

Don't forget her was in NY from June 30th to July5th so not much. in this time frame.

6/27
Casey calls Jessie, asks him if he wants go out partying 6/27 Casey's car is spotted at Amscot next to a dumpster approx 7AM backed into a space near their dumpster
6/30 Car towed and impounded
6/30 to 7/5 Tony Lazarro was reported to be in New York Late June to Mid July: Casey was in touch with a Marine in CA Mark Hawkins (mid July) She said she wanted to visit him in CA soon to tell him something, she had another relationship with a Marine in 2006-2007 (Brad or Brandon -see his myspace I posted several pages back here). My theory is she was planning to flee to CA.
7/2 Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo (Meaning in Italian, Beautiful Life) She told the tattoo people that she was supposed to go to PR with the gang but couldn't b/c of $-plans on coming back later that month for another tattoo
7/2 to 7/6 Amy says Casey with her almost nonstop w/o Caylee unless Amy was at work
7/3 Casey tells Jesse not to talk to her parents if they call & to "stay out of it". 7/3 Pictures of Casey emerge of her at a 4th of July party at Tony's house, shes naked draped in an American flag having a good ole time
7/4 Casey tells Jesse she's tell him the whole story - maybe when she's drunk

6/27 [/b] Casey calls Jessie, asks him if he wants go out partying 6/27 Casey's car is spotted at Amscot next to a dumpster approx 7AM backed into a space near their dumpster

Is there a transcript of this phone call?  Is Jesse accounted for on the night of 6/27?  If this is another coincidence, Jesse is
having a huge run of bad coincidences.

looking now

Ok I know too many quote stacks but want to interject on the time line. Tony was in New York until July 5 Amy had the 4th of July party.

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: September 21, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »

To me, it looks like to green gloves pointing fingers at the Anthony house and oh my, the sky is wicked looking.

It almost looks like two little green angels, hovering there with there wings their folded.

Watch out Anthonys! 

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: September 21, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

This is my first post after waiting anxiously to be accepted to your wonderful group!  I have been lurking for a while and decided I would like to be a part of this site because you are all so open minded and nice.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: September 21, 2008, 08:00:59 PM »

Wonder what they are taking out of or putting in that truck???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: September 21, 2008, 08:01:43 PM »

It almost looks like two little green angels, hovering there with there wings their folded. their wings folded.

Watch out Anthonys! 

You wouldn't know it, but English really is my first language. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: September 21, 2008, 08:02:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome to the cage princessmonkey!! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: September 21, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: September 21, 2008, 08:03:40 PM »

Thanks for my warm welcome. flower

This case has consumed me.  I should have been an investigator when I grew up!  I am trying to keep an open mind but my mind keeps going back to Casey killing Caylee.  I hate to believe a mother could do such a thing but it happens much more often than it should.  Will justice be served?  I sure hope so because there are so many loving people who would have loved Caylee unconditionally.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 21, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was making chili to keep the hubby happy! LOL!

I don't believe Jesse is involved at all. This is probably some more BS that Casey started to feed her family and Cindy is running with it.

Good Evening Monks! I am back froom hospital duty and thanks to AS I was able to view Geraldo's show...andI agree with you mrs........completely.....

Klaas.....~  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: September 21, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »

Well, I guess I did YT it... that is coming from my acct! I must be getting
Alzheimer's... sorry. 

Carpe ... I googled (sounds obscene) a few key words and "poof" there it was.  However ... considering you claimed you had gone to sleep and ... had not YouTubed it ... I did not realize it was your work.

Hey ... you have been YouTubing Natalee Holloway talk shows for the past 3 1/2 years for SM ... you may very well have done this one in your sleep.

Thanks Carpe.  Official transcripts of Geraldo's Shows do not exist.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: September 21, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Hi Princess! I like your av.  Are you really a princess? Inquiring minds want to know. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: September 21, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: September 21, 2008, 08:09:30 PM »

May have already been posted but......

http://www.wesh.com/news/17523471/detail.html

Caylee Anthony Trust Fund Shut Down
Anthonys Cancel Sunday Night Prayer Vigil

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT September 21, 2008
UPDATED: 1:52 pm EDT September 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down.

Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they're backing out.

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he's saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with HelpFindCaylee.com.

Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they'd been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

Kelley said he won't reveal the exact amount in the fund, but he said it wasn't much and that what was spent so far was used to pay for search-related items, like posters and water for volunteers. He also said he can account for every penny spent and that none of it went directly to the Anthony family.

Anthony family members did not return WESH 2 News' phone calls about their reaction to the trust fund controversy.

Kelley said he believes the harassing e-mails came from two people who volunteered with Equusearch.

The Web site still suggests donations be sent to Bichler & Kelley PA, but that's expected to change soon. Kelley said he hopes he can find another financial institution willing to take it on.

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

They are asking anyone who would normally join them to light a candle for Caylee at 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

"Please say a prayer for Caylee's safe return, as well as for the return of peace on Hopespring Drive," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, requested.

\

Water for WHAT volunteers?? that's bull crap......they didn't particiapte in any searches and certainly didn't contribure anything except a few tee-shirts to TES....BULL CRAP...that really ticks me off!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.