May 16, 2024, 01:48:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333226 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »

thanks Lisa.....wonder if she is referring to Tony? 

I don't think it can be Tony because the threats are recent and refer to Padilla.  Tony hasn't seen or spoken to Casey since 7/16 right?  I think she just found some poor soul with bad judgement that she can now use to do her bidding.

Lisa

so I wonder if he is cyber boyfriend?  We sure haven't seen many folks coming and/or going? uuummmm wonder if she met someone in JB's office and that's why she is spending so much time at his office?  Casey is the type, who, although doesn't really like sex....uses sex to get men and to get what she wants....just like most prostitutes....

I wonder about that, too.  She seems like the type that can't go without a man for too long.  I'm sure she found some dumb schmo online.

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2008, 02:15:37 PM »

Des, if you're still here, could you please ask LP if Casey will be arrested this week?

And how the heck are you able to talk to LP anyway? I am sooooo jealous!!

Leonard, Leonard
He's my man
If he won't tell it
nobody can!

I think I love him

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2008, 02:16:03 PM »

It's on the list....Des Wink

The witness list or your list of questions to ask him?  Just want to clarify before I go looking over the list and "googling" people.  TIA

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2008, 02:18:31 PM »

I threw together a page with a few of these images from Casey's account that I thought were "interesting."
I also posted that Ohio Buckeye shirt Caylee is wearing on the page.
http://brandibb.googlepages.com/Casey.html

thanks Brandi
[/quote]

I like your selection and YES she is IMO really enjoying her 'celebrity' status now....and wants more.....notice she has lost the sunglasses and the poor little me, protect me look and is now strutting around .......ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2008, 02:21:04 PM »

Do you think they are dropping this information for the LE? I do

No.

ROTFLMAO...well that was short and sweet!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »

Casey will have a lot of people to "get even with" when this is over.

Let's see -- she already got even with Cindy. Now she has Padilla etc. in her sights.

Well, Casey, someday it will be time to really "get even." To face what you have done. And you'll have to do that in this world and the next. Baez won't be able to help you get out of that last one.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2008, 02:21:42 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.   
This guy is unreal.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2008, 02:22:21 PM »

I'm gonna try this thing called "sleep" again.....   bbl

Hi Mammy,

My post got lost because I hit enter too early .

What time zone do you live in.  It seems so late in the day for you to be heading for bed.  It's 1:10PM here in WI (CST).  Sleep Peacefully!!

PJ flower

Eastern. I sleep wacky hrs...

I can't wait to see what LP has to say regarding the hate coments from KC!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »

I threw together a page with a few of these images from Casey's account that I thought were "interesting."
I also posted that Ohio Buckeye shirt Caylee is wearing on the page.
http://brandibb.googlepages.com/Casey.html

thanks Brandi

I like your selection and YES she is IMO really enjoying her 'celebrity' status now....and wants more.....notice she has lost the sunglasses and the poor little me, protect me look and is now strutting around .......ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr
[/quote]

I think Dolce should take her to Nordie's for a better pair of shades.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

I don't think it can be Tony because the threats are recent and refer to Padilla.  Tony hasn't seen or spoken to Casey since 7/16 right?  I think she just found some poor soul with bad judgement that she can now use to do her bidding.

Lisa

so I wonder if he is cyber boyfriend?  We sure haven't seen many folks coming and/or going? uuummmm wonder if she met someone in JB's office and that's why she is spending so much time at his office?  Casey is the type, who, although doesn't really like sex....uses sex to get men and to get what she wants....just like most prostitutes....

I wonder about that, too.  She seems like the type that can't go without a man for too long.  I'm sure she found some dumb schmo online.

Lisa

I hope LP can give us a name....or at least a hint.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »

Alright..just got back getting some lunch and I must say...I tried to "strut" like Casey was in the video and it aint easy....

I about broke my tush in these heels.  My driver laughed at me and told me I was not "Skank" so I couldnt do the Skank-Walk.  LOL  He thinks she is a waste a total waste of air and space!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Your Driver?
Yes.  He is a old friend of my husband's family, absolute sweetheart.  He is 72 y/o with a wife who is 1 year recovering from breast cancer.  Social security will not pay him enough to support the home and her illness, and he can not get a job any where else due to rheumatory arthritus.  I have him on my payroll full time to drive me where I need to go using my vehicle.  He gets to work for his money as he wants to, and I get to help out a friend. End of story.  He likes being called the driver btw...he is fun!

Dolce,

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »

Lisa

Sunny...Hey Girl!

One of the questions I have to ask LP today is this....does *he* think the threats from Casey...are in regards to Baez filing a suit in her name against LP...and his Team....about the info that has been released.....I hope he will/can answer this question....I think that Casey feels that she has Jose so wrapped around her little finger....that she can push him to take this course of action....don't know...but will ask...Des.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

Lisa

Lisa

I hope LP can give us a name....or at least a hint.........

Is anyone here her "friend" on myspace? He might be in her top 8 or so.

I remember you, Caylee.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »

hey my monkies!

this is an old topic so I apologize, I just havent been able to get on here like i would like.

Padilla's girl - why does she need immunity?  I am not following that.  I always thought you only needed immunity if you played a part in a crime and I am sure that someone in his camp didnt/wouldnt, so I am totally lost on that whole topic.  Can someone please explain it to me and get me outta this dark closet    TIA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2008, 02:26:11 PM »

He is looking to discredit to evidnece in any way he can....and sad to say this.....gonna put on my protective covering....but he is doing his job....we all hate defensive attorneys until we need one.....Damn I hated to say those words

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2008, 02:26:32 PM »

I think Dolce should take her to Nordie's for a better pair of shades.

Casey should wear a bag over her head and walk in shame. But that's not gonna happen. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »

[size=12t]Looks like Caylee was a Monkey in training![/size]

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2008, 02:31:05 PM »

Personaly....I think Baez is Caseys new boyfriend..............anyway its not gonna do her much good to get a boyfriend..Remember Mom Cindy wont allow him in to her bedroom........LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »

Sunny...Hey Girl!

One of the questions I have to ask LP today is this....does *he* think the threats from Casey...are in regards to Baez filing a suit in her name against LP...and his Team....about the info that has been released.....I hope he will/can answer this question....I think that Casey feels that she has Jose so wrapped around her little finger....that she can push him to take this course of action....don't know...but will ask...Des.....

thanks Des...and I do think...reallly beleive...that JB has fallen under her spell....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.