May 14, 2024, 12:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154044 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 20, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »

Aruba is in the dark ages in terms of their perspective on women, ******* is right, when have they acted upon rape or abuse toward tourist women?

Let's google that, I have a feeling we'll be looking a very long time

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 20, 2007, 07:16:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Natalee’s story transcends any allegiance one might have toward specific persons.  She was a promising young individual that had her future stolen away by some foolish, self-serving snakes.  Then the crimes committed against her were methodically placed in file 13, which is a greater injustice.  It is Natalee that needs a voice in all of this.  

However, Beth is probably the biggest reason that this case held my attention so closely during those first many months.  This woman was amazing in the way she quickly pulled together resources and was on the scene within hours.  She then held her ground!  I admire the woman and think a day will justifiably come, when Aruba has to stand up and make a public apology to her!  Just my thoughts.....

Anyone going to watch Court TV tonight?

My thoughts too, Easy. Without Beth this story would be dead. Will be watching tonight for sure. Your site got me pumped. Regardless of whether psychics are for real or not, I want to see this lady's thoughts on the case.

Back when I first heard they were in Aruba doing this show I made contact with Baron, trying to get some inside info.  I was very skeptical (still am about the psychic stuff), but I think she believes in what she is doing.  She told me today that while she was taking a shower last night she broke into tears and began to re-live the experience once again.  She also said that when she smelled Natalee's clothing it was a familiar scent.  The smell made her feel as if she knew Natalee from another life.

Strange stuff, but haven’t we all had experiences in life we can’t quiet explain?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 20, 2007, 07:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I am just reading the comments on the front page, dayhiker I must be missing the one you referenced from Richard but still searching for it.

Easy- I saw a post that really put it all in perspective, someone said they would trust a psychic more than Dompig and Jacobs and the ALE. Sounds right to me  Laughing yes I plan to watch.

Nonesey, it's #42 under Klaas' Paulus Memory Lapses video.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 20, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »

Natalee’s story transcends any allegiance one might have toward specific persons.  She was a promising young individual that had her future stolen away by some foolish, self-serving snakes.  Then the crimes committed against her were methodically placed in file 13, which is a greater injustice.  It is Natalee that needs a voice in all of this.  

However, Beth is probably the biggest reason that this case held my attention so closely during those first many months.  This woman was amazing in the way she quickly pulled together resources and was on the scene within hours.  She then held her ground!  I admire the woman and think a day will justifiably come, when Aruba has to stand up and make a public apology to her!  Just my thoughts.....

My thoughts too, Easy. Without Beth this story would be dead. Will be watching tonight for sure. Your site got me pumped. Regardless of whether psychics are for real or not, I want to see this lady's thoughts on the case.

Back when I first heard they were in Aruba doing this show I made contact with Baron, trying to get some inside info.  I was very skeptical (still am about the psychic stuff), but I think she believes in what she is doing.  She told me today that while she was taking a shower last night she broke into tears and began to re-live the experience once again.  She also said that when she smelled Natalee's clothing it was a familiar scent.  The smell made her feel as if she knew Natalee from another life.

Strange stuff, but haven’t we all had experiences in life we can’t quiet explain?

I've met people I was sure I had somehow known before.

And, of course, I could swear that you were related to me in another life. It's amazing how we both have those big red lips! Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: June 20, 2007, 07:23:01 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "Marlee"
Tim is doing a press conference thing....he said if 150 people showed up tomorrow it would not be enough

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2s3hss

Article about TES and also a link to presser that Tim Miller gave.

HI everyone

OS out

Oh now I feel even more of a need to go.  Tomorrow is going to be rough though....  I gotta figure out a way to get there somehow tomorrow...  Shocked

Fox now saying boyfriend has been read his miranda rights

NO CRAP  Shocked  OMG I hope she is alive.. that sick POS.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 20, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »

There are things that happen that we can't explain and I'm not willing to rule out that some may be more sensitive to picking things up than others. Police have been using psychics for decades and they would have quit a long time ago if they didn't feel like they may have some tips or clues that may be useful. In an investigation you take everything you can get when you hit a brick wall.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 20, 2007, 07:26:12 PM »

Thanks Dayhiker, I found it. Richard did compile a possible checklist didn't he?

BT did Easy have those big red lips in his former life too?  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: June 20, 2007, 07:26:19 PM »

Dfinately watching.. very curious to see the show.. and also .if its talked about how the crew was treated and how some were detained..
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 20, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "wreck"
******* wrote:
It will be proven that the FBI was contacted by other rape/drugging victims and nothing was ever done.

I have spouted my theories of the FBI lack of involvement/commentary -- what's yours?

Wreck..I cant help but think of that lady and her husband who were drugged and she was raped from the same hotel where Natalee stayed. They ran into one of the perps and called the ALE. They put him in the back of the police car uncuffed and drove away. Nothing was ever done!!One of the girls who was drugged and raped by joran allegedly went to the FBI as well. I can imagine why these women/girls do not want to go public as it is a humiliating experience.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba and what they do know I think they will not release until this is closed or there is a resolution. I am sure they shared some info with the NFI/KLPD. There is alot of politics involved and it is much bigger than just one missing american. Somebody with enormous resources/influence/money is fighting releasing the truth about Natalee.

Aruba has ties with certain ties with elements of organized crime and the FBI is not ready to disclose there intelligence. Our Govt wants to be on friendly terms with Aruba because of how close they are to Venezuela and our friendship with the Netherlands. If it was just PVDS,A few pimps and a couple of corrupt cops this would have been over along time ago.IMO

Who is paying the Van der Sloot's massive legal bills? Find that out and you'll know who doesn't want the case solved.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #909 on: June 20, 2007, 07:26:53 PM »

Tim talks about the Aruba search on the video's at the link I gave.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2s3hss

1st is an interview 2nd is a presser..

Said they took 120 people to Aruba. Talks about going back in a couple weeks...

Both video's are good,

OS out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 20, 2007, 07:27:36 PM »

Thanks Dayhiker, I found it. Richard did compile a possible checklist didn't he?

BT did Easy have those big red lips in his former life too?  Laughing

He did! How amazing is that?!  Shocked   Razz

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 20, 2007, 07:29:13 PM »

Laughing  Laughing I wanna know who got my lips for I got thin ones but I did get badunkajunk or junkadunk or whatever the kids call it  Laughing junk in the trunk?

Laughing  Laughing I'd like to trade

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 20, 2007, 07:29:41 PM »

Beth will come through!

The backing of both of Natalee's parents in regards to the boycott would go a long way towards putting continued pressure on Aruba to come clean concerning the corrupt investigation that has denied an eighteen year old American citizen justice but ... when all is said and done ... it was the  voice of Beth Twitty ... a voice that would not be silence  .... that dictated media attention.

Even Dave Holloway acknowledged that the investigation into his daughter disappearance would have been "swept under the table" if it had not been for the media.

I fail to comprehend Dave's logic in withdrawing his backing of the boycott.  There is a more far reaching motive for supporting the boycott than justice for Natalee that lies in the balance ... there is the safety of all  other unsuspecting "Natalees".  Dave Holloway knows this ... he exposed the dangers in his book.

Janet

Dave Holloway
On the Record /w Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that

ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise .... Dave Holloway

Page 9

In fact, he (Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10

While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.

<snipped>

I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16

During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.

<snipped>

Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and apparent drug deals were taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #913 on: June 20, 2007, 07:30:04 PM »

There are things that happen that we can't explain and I'm not willing to rule out that some may be more sensitive to picking things up than others. Police have been using psychics for decades and they would have quit a long time ago if they didn't feel like they may have some tips or clues that may be useful. In an investigation you take everything you can get when you hit a brick wall.

Good point.  I am skeptical, but the police continue to use them for a reason.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 20, 2007, 07:32:07 PM »

Laughing  Laughing I wanna know who got my lips for I got thin ones but I did get badunkajunk or junkadunk or whatever the kids call it  Laughing junk in the trunk?

Laughing  Laughing I'd like to trade

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #915 on: June 20, 2007, 07:32:17 PM »

That POS is guilty!  He got her pregnant, along with another woman, while he was married!   The other girlfriend is supposedly speaking out, but haven't heard what she's saying.  He says his wife is aware of all his babies by 2 other women and is ok with it?  They were separated both times.   So she takes him back????    Rolling Eyes

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 20, 2007, 07:33:58 PM »

SAN!  I want you to ban BT for talking about my lips!   Razz
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: June 20, 2007, 07:34:06 PM »

I still can't get over this perp being a police officer with an assault charge in his background. I think that's likely to become a campaign platform for a turnover in the police chief or should be !

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: June 20, 2007, 07:34:13 PM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1518743/posts?page=168

Posted on 11/09/2005 7:29:11 AM PST by smartin

AMSTERDAM — The government of Aruba wants US President George W. Bush to intervene to stop a tourist boycott of the autonomous Dutch island in the Caribbean.

Alabama governor Bob Riley called for a nationwide travel boycott of Aruba because he accuses the island authorities of not fully cooperating in the search for missing Alabama school graduate Natalee Holloway (18).

Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway-Twitty, joined Riley for the announcement of the boycott. Riley asked his fellow governors to join him in urging the boycott of Aruba, CNN reported on Tuesday. "There are no other alternatives to get Aruban authorities to take this as seriously as they should," he said. Holloway disappeared on 30 May while on holiday in Aruba with classmates. Extensive searches have failed to find her. The police think she was murdered.

A Dutch teenager and two Surinamese brothers are believed to have been the last people with Holloway prior to her disappearance. The three young men were held in custody for some time before being released without a breakthrough in the case.

The parliament on Aruba went into emergency session after the boycott call. Afterwards Prime Minister Nelson Oduber said Aruba wanted the US President to intervene.

"Aruba is not Cuba, North Korea or Iraq. We are friends with America. BULLSHIT - my opinion on this Most tourists come from the United States and we work together to combat drugs criminality and money laundering," Oduber said angrily.There's that temper again!

He wants Dutch Foreign Minister Ben Bot to seek clarification on the issue from the American Embassy in The Hague. Aruba's representative in Washington will raise the matter directly with the US government. "We want to know if Bush supports this boycott or not," Oduber said.Guess you never got your answer, did ya????JackASS!!!

Tourism figures for the months after Holloway's disappearance do not show a drop in the number of American's visiting the island. Mirna Jansen of Aruba's tourist board noted that US citizens did not appear to be following through on their claims to be less inclined to come to the island..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 20, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »

SAN!  I want you to ban BT for talking about my lips!   Razz

get that sign Easy, make San use it  Laughing

it is such fun to pick on our San but we wub you, do you wanna hug San?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.