May 21, 2024, 05:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 448084 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: April 25, 2009, 08:13:27 PM »

Timothy Lawless that was just arrested.  Did he have any prior convictions.

The FBI WANTED pic that I posted indicated that the offender committed the crime in  Indiana.  Any connections to Timothy Lawless in Indiana.

Also, Lane Lawless alias...any connections come up under his other names??

Thanks,

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1701 on: April 25, 2009, 08:14:31 PM »

OMG .......................... I KNEW This GUY was UP to NO GOOD
http://godmocker.blogspot.com/2008/01/ex-pastorteacher-convicted-of-sexual.html

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Ex-Pastor/Teacher Convicted of Sexual Assault

Paul Tuck, former pastor and teacher at the Mississauga Christian Academy in Ontario, Canada was convicted today of sexual assault of a 13-year-old student.

But Blacklock pointed to one particular revealing excerpt of a chat conversation in which Tuck asked the young girl to rate on a scale of one to 10 how "horny" she had been during an earlier encounter in school when he touched her bare thigh.

No wonder he is hiding out in the Philippines

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1702 on: April 25, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »

OMG .......................... I KNEW This GUY was UP to NO GOOD
http://godmocker.blogspot.com/2008/01/ex-pastorteacher-convicted-of-sexual.html

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Ex-Pastor/Teacher Convicted of Sexual Assault

Paul Tuck, former pastor and teacher at the Mississauga Christian Academy in Ontario, Canada was convicted today of sexual assault of a 13-year-old student.

But Blacklock pointed to one particular revealing excerpt of a chat conversation in which Tuck asked the young girl to rate on a scale of one to 10 how "horny" she had been during an earlier encounter in school when he touched her bare thigh.

No wonder he is hiding out in the Philippines

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: April 25, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »

BLINK

Baptist Clergy - gone WRONG - http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm

New names to search out thanks to Deenie
Agnes C lawless
John W. Lawless

I will post more in a bit, but Sanchez just signed with the J E T S and my house is screaming and yelling, brb
B

The Drift into Deception
By Agnes C. Lawless with John W. Lawless / Kregel Publications

Reflecting on their own experiences, Agnes and John Lawless identify eight common characteristics of Christian groups that begin with a biblical ministry but drift into heresy.
This book is available from Internet sources for various prices. It is also available--autographed if you like--from the authors for $12.00, which includes postage and handling. To order from John and Agnes Lawless, e-mail DianaEsther@WoundedChristians.com, and she will forward your request to them.

http://www.woundedchristians.com/Deceived.htm

Interesting, their last name .. combined with the topic they've chosen to write on.  Could it be??   

I really really do not believe in coincidence....

I might get this book just to see what it's all about. 

I know what you mean.  It was WAY too coincidental for me which is why I threw it out there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: April 25, 2009, 08:22:04 PM »

The FBI WANTED pic that I posted indicated that the offender committed the crime in  Indiana.  Any connections to Timothy Lawless in Indiana.

Thanks,

These are the names I've found so far for Pastor Lawless.  Any others? 

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD LANE
LAWLESS, CLIFFORD  L
LAWLESS, CLIFF
LAWLESS, C L
LAWLESS, LANE C
LAWLESS, L C
LAWLESS, LANE L
LAWLESS, P. LANE (P for Pastor)
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLOR, LANE

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: April 25, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

And before someone asks me what possible defense I think MH could ever offer, I'd suggest, if I was her attorney, that she go with the "I'm lazy" defense.

Under this defense strategy, Melissa Huckaby would admit to drugging children. In fact she'd report that it had been going on for months. Have her admit to drugging every child that ever came to play with her kid. When asked why...she could then say, "They would get so rambunctious...so I'd cut a 1/5 of a valium off the tablet and give to them. I was doing this with my own child too. But after a time 1/5 wasn't working as well...so I bumped it up to 1/2..and then a full tablet...."

And then have her claim that on the day Sandra came over Sandra somehow received a larger dose accidentally. Perhaps Sandra drink both her own Valium laced drink and her daughters drink--overdosing her. This would then explain why she had drugged the other child back in January. Because she was taking the child to the park and she just didn't feel like chasing the kid around. So she would dope them up to keep them docile and easy to manage. And before this concept gets shot down by the posters on this board...let me tell you that I've actually worked in the mental health field and the giving of a shot of alcohol, or an anti-depressant that has been not been prescribed for a child, or a muscle relaxant by irresponsible parents...in order to keep their children from "acting out" is by NO MEANS uncommon. I suppose you could say the same thing is done legally for cases of ADHD and some other disorders.

Now, by admitting this, MH would be admitting to a felony. Giving a controlled substance to a child is a felony. When another person dies as a result of a felony committed by you, you can be charged with felony murder. Even if you didn't INTEND for the person to die. HOWEVER....this would, very likely, remove the idea of deliberate murder...if NO OTHER EXAMPLES OF EVIL BEHAVIOR were found in Melissa Huckaby's history.

This would then make her claims of the death as being "an accident", the basis for her defense.

Then when questioned about kidnapping the child back in January. "I never did that. I asked her mother for permission 3 days before. She just doesn't remember me asking. She's forgetful." Deny it in other words.

When asked why she hid Sandra's body: "Because I knew I had done something wrong. I didn't MEAN for her to die, but I knew no one would believe me...so I just knew I had to get rid of her and I hid her body."

Then............at this point........whether there was rape or not becomes a HUGE issue. If there was rape...the "I'm lazy" defense gets shot to the hot place. If there wasn't rape, it doesn't take away from what was already done illegally by Melissa Huckaby, but it could be something that trips up the prosecution if they spend day after day discussing this...only to have it shot down by the defense if there is no other supporting evidence, or if other expert witness refute the medical examiners claims.

This could make the prosecution and the medical examiners offices look inept. Not dissimilar to what happened with the OJ Simpson trial...murder trial I mean.

She's not walking. She's gonna serve time. But is she gonna serve the time for cold blooded first degree murder with rape, or is she going to serve the time for a  second degree murder without intent?

The difference in time she could serve might be anywhere from "Death", "Life in Prison"...to "15 years and out in 9 with good behavior."

Personally, I think there was no rape. I think she just despised the kids coming around and deliberately sought out ways to kill them. Personal opinion. Before seeing the evidence, or lack thereof, NONE of us can know. We can speculate. We can pontificate. We can judge. We can absolve. We can do alll this...but until the trial is done we won't KNOW what is there to be seen. And then society will have judged and our opinions won't matter.

See if I was her lawyer I would just tell her to say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....I suppose that is why I would not make a good defense attorney. But then again, I don't think an attorney is suppose to tell their client to lie, right so maybe I would be good!? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1706 on: April 25, 2009, 08:26:31 PM »

I still wonder though if they are related. This Elder Paul Tuck Sr is from Canada too

Retract - this is a Paul Tuck 44 in Canada who is a Pastor - who was arrested for sex abuse
http://mojoey.blogspot.com/2008/01/pastor-convicted-of-sexual-assault.html

This guy who owns this blog believe it or not - he has people writing to him their Responses of the Arrest and Conviction and they all say the same thing " He is being misjudged .... " gag me

Thursday, January 17, 2008
Pastor convicted of sexual assault

Paul Tuck was found guilty of sexual assault. His trial took place in Canada so I don't think the phrase "by a jury of his peers" applies. I think it should read "by a jury of his friends" or something. Canadian law is a little different.

A former pastor and teacher at the Mississauga Christian Academy was convicted today of sexual assault in connection with a 13-year-old female student.

Paul Tuck, 44, will be sentenced April 18 in a Brampton courtroom.

Court heard today how the offence, which occurred at the private religious school, involved the touching of the upper bare thigh of a student while holding her hand as well as brushing against the young girl's breasts with his elbow on more than one occasion.

He also had kissed her on the cheek.

Although a charge of internet luring was dismissed as well as a charge of sexual interference, Justice James Blacklock told the court that based on numerous online chats, many sexually explicit, between Tuck and his victim, that it was clear the accused was "deluding" himself in denying the conversations had sexual overtones.

Source: Ex-pastor convicted of sexual assault

I had an exchange of emails about this case with an interested party. He suggested that an accidental brush of an elbow against a young girls chest is hardly grounds for sexual assault.  I told the man my position. I always assume the young victim is my daughter or son. What would I do if he had ... brushed against the young girl's breasts with his elbow on more than one occasion? Well, I would beat the man senseless, and then I would turn him over to the authorities (ok, maybe I would just call the authorities). Teachers and pastors don't get to touch our kids.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: April 25, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »

Thanks,

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD LANE
LAWLESS, CLIFFORD  L
LAWLESS, CLIFF
LAWLESS, C L
LAWLESS, LANE C
LAWLESS, L C
LAWLESS, LANE L
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLOR, LANE

The reporter yesterday on KCRA that some people recall a clifford Huckaby, can you find anything on that name?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: April 25, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »

Found an old news article (Dec 7, 1978 Quad City Herald)

<snip>

The candlelight ceremony was performed by Elder Lane Lawless, also a former Brewster resident, and now paster of the Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Mountain View, California.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=k60MAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mGMDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6306,642377&dq=lane-lawless

Is there a list of churches and dates that he was pastor at?  I am starting to get confused as he sure did not stay at the same church for long.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1709 on: April 25, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »

http://www.thelordsbaptistchurch.com/?subpages/SYS_FILE_guestbook_1043926224.shtml

Elder Paul Tuck Sr ...sure gets around
His comment on another Church site's Guest Book - 2003

Name: Elder D. Paul Tuck Sr. (email)     Date: 2/11/2003, 18:55
Comments: Bro. Killion:
I am glad to see your site is back and running. I was glad to see your photo of Bro. Cresencio Baldemor. My what a gracious man! It was good to fellowship briefly with him in Davao City. Bro. Teddy Badilles and I had prayer with him before his operation.I preached in Tagum and visited the Maco Mission with Brother Dan. These are good works, and this brother is worthy of the support of the Lord's Churches.
Yours by Grace alone,
Elder D. Paul Tuck Sr.

Where Would this CHURCH Be ........ Tacoma Washington ... Hmmmm

The Lord's Baptist Church, Tacoma, WA. 98444 Landmark Sovereign Grace

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: April 25, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

<snip>

The candlelight ceremony was performed by Elder Lane Lawless, also a former Brewster resident, and now pastor of the Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Mountain View, California.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=k60MAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mGMDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6306,642377&dq=lane-lawless

Is there a list of churches and dates that he was pastor at?  I am starting to get confused as he sure did not stay at the same church for long.

My apologizes.  In the article above what particularly caught my attention was the last paragraph:

Out of Town guests included the bride's grandmother, Mrs. Harvey Huckabee of Friona Texas, and Mr. and Mrs. Ted Huckabee and Theressa Huckabee of Brewster, Elder and Mrs. A. A. Harris of Salinas, Ca., Mrs. Billie Peets, mother of the groom from Boise, Idaho: Elder Ray Scott Wenatchee, his wife and children; Elder Dwayne Harris and family from Salinas, Ca., plus a host of friends living in the area.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: April 25, 2009, 08:38:05 PM »

Paul Tuck, 44, will be sentenced April 18 in a Brampton courtroom.

April 18, 2009 ...Brampton News Updae

http://www.northpeel.com/brampton/news/article/47255

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1712 on: April 25, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »

Clifford Huckaby searched on www.veromi.com - the only one that came up with any thing ..

HUCKABY,�CLIFFORD�EUGENE (Age 72)
   Available(2)    Available    NEWPORT,�OR    Possible Relatives:

HUCKABY,�CAROL�ANN�(Age�62)�

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=clifford&mn=&ln=huckaby&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=66&y=13

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: April 25, 2009, 08:38:44 PM »

this is off of Elder Tucks youtube - the vids he made himself

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0C0yB_Svl5M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0C0yB_Svl5M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

April 2008
This little girl calls him " Daddy"  right at 1:00 ... He must have adopted her from the Philippines.

He seems nice enough to me, acts like her is trying to be an attentive dad to the little girl. I don't get any uncomfortable feeling about him. His video's are a bit boring though....lol
Do others see something in him? If  so then what is it I am missing?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: April 25, 2009, 08:39:29 PM »

Thanks,

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD LANE
LAWLESS, CLIFFORD  L
LAWLESS, CLIFF
LAWLESS, C L
LAWLESS, LANE C
LAWLESS, L C
LAWLESS, LANE L
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLOR, LANE

The reporter yesterday on KCRA that some people recall a clifford Huckaby, can you find anything on that name?

The only Clifford Huckaby I've found so far in WA was living in Vancouver. 

HUCKABY, CLIFFORD EUGENE

Associated names:
HUCKABY, CLIFF

BROOKINGS, OR
ORANGEVALE, CA
SALEM, OR
MILWAUKIE, OR
PORTLAND, OR
GLADSTONE, OR
VANCOUVER, WA
SACRAMENTO, CA

* HERNANDEZ, CAROL  A (Age 62)
    * HUCKABY, EUNICE  ANN (Age 65)
    * HUCKABY, EDWARD  LLOYD (Age 71)
    * HOWELLS, GINGER  SUE (Age 53)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1715 on: April 25, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »

<snip>

The candlelight ceremony was performed by Elder Lane Lawless, also a former Brewster resident, and now pastor of the Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Mountain View, California.

My apologizes.  In the article above what particularly caught my attention was the last paragraph:

Out of Town guests included the bride's grandmother, Mrs. Harvey Huckabee of Friona Texas, and Mr. and Mrs. Ted Huckabee and Theressa Huckabee of Brewster, Elder and Mrs. A. A. Harris of Salinas, Ca., Mrs. Billie Peets, mother of the groom from Boise, Idaho: Elder Ray Scott Wenatchee, his wife and children; Elder Dwayne Harris and family from Salinas, Ca., plus a host of friends living in the area.
You nailed something there Northern because Elder Dwayne Harris is Connie Lawless's Brother and A.A. Harris is Connie's Father.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: April 25, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »

<snip>

The candlelight ceremony was performed by Elder Lane Lawless, also a former Brewster resident, and now paster of the Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Mountain View, California.

This is all I've found for sure, so far.  And only have dates for some of them, still digging around.  There likely are more:

Pastored Beacon Missionary Baptist Church of Redding CA

Pastored Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Gardena CA - All of the other pastors at Grace MBC were there for several years, yet Lawless was the pastor for only 1 year, 1973-1974

In 1975, he was sent out by Salinas Missionary Baptist Church to do mission work in Eureka CA.

Pastored Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Mountain View CA.  In 1974, the Landmark MBC of Salinas authorized mission work in Mountain View which resulted in the formation of the Sovereign Grace MBC. Eld. A.D. harris was their first pastor.  Meanwhile, the Victory MBC of Tracy was looking for assistance because of the failing health of Pastor Scott. Victory then approached Eld. Lawless and Sovereign Grace to request he consider a pastorate in Tracy.  After much prayer by both Victory and Sovereign Grace, the churches voted to merge. In 1981, the members of Victory joined Sovereign Grace, donating their property and assests to the Sovereign Grace Church. We are now known as Clover Road Baptist Church.

Pastored Clover Road Baptist Church of Tracy CA - since 1981. At that time, we reaffirmed our statements of faith, as found in the New Hampshire Confessions of Faith, and are committed to preaching God's sovereign grace, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Classes are led by Xavier Huerta

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: April 25, 2009, 08:43:56 PM »

Quad City Herlad, Sep 6, 1979

Brewster Locals Section:

Mr. and Mrs. Lane Lawless, Brian, Brett and Joni of San Jose, California, have been visiting Esther Lawless.
They also took a trip up the Methow for a few days, and celebrated Lane's birthday with the Ted Huckabee family.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=akcMAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bGMDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3902,293651&dq=lane-lawless
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: April 25, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »

Ok I will admit it, I am confused  I am completely lost on this one. What are you all talking about 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1719 on: April 25, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »

Quad City Herlad, Sep 6, 1979

Brewster Locals Section:

Mr. and Mrs. Lane Lawless, Brian, Brett and Joni of San Jose, California, have been visiting Esther Lawless.
They also took a trip up the Methow for a few days, and celebrated Lane's birthday with the Ted Huckabee family.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=akcMAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bGMDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3902,293651&dq=lane-lawless

Interesting.. the different spellings of Huckabee and Huckaby. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.