May 22, 2024, 05:32:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276940 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 16, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »

snipped:

Sources also said investigators are finding evidence that the pint-sized scientist who only weight 90 pounds put up a fierce struggle with her attacker.

Blood splatter were found on a laundry cart and a bead from her necklace was found on the floor of the basement lab where she was killed and stuffed into a wall panel.

ABC News has also learned that Clark sent a text message to Le early Tuesday, Sept. 8, requesting a meeting to discuss the cleanliness of research mice, with which Le was working and the cages of which Clark cleaned.

also snipped from same article....goes along with body being torn apart

Police also found a pair of bloody surgical gloves.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 16, 2009, 11:24:06 PM »

N2WISHN...I can think of a few reasons...but it would be just speculation on my part.  Maybe he said her rat died, get over here or I am going to write you up on some infraction, your mouse escaped..you didn't lock the cage, etc.

He had something to say that got her over there...or she was going anyway and he followed her.  Didn't one of the reports say she entered a room then he entered that room a short time later?

Either way...thanks for all of the links, videos and updates.  I am expecting an arrest tonight based on the presser by the chief.  He sounded like the DNA would be available by tonight.  Surely the police & FBI have to be concerned that he could be suicidal.

I know, I'm trying not to speculate but things just keep nagging at me. No matter how it went down its just a huge tragedy. May she rest in peace.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: September 16, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »

For those that missed it.  Here is the video where the reporteer discusses the shocking news, violent struggle and that her body was taken apart.  This is coming from their "sources".

OMG!!

What time did the fire alarm go off?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: September 16, 2009, 11:30:22 PM »

The New Haven Register has a breaking news alert that their is a DNA Match with Clark and an arrest is imminent.

NEW HAVEN - Police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources said late Wednesday.

Police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant, the sources said.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: September 16, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »

snipped:

Sources also said investigators are finding evidence that the pint-sized scientist who only weight 90 pounds put up a fierce struggle with her attacker.

Blood splatter were found on a laundry cart and a bead from her necklace was found on the floor of the basement lab where she was killed and stuffed into a wall panel.

ABC News has also learned that Clark sent a text message to Le early Tuesday, Sept. 8, requesting a meeting to discuss the cleanliness of research mice, with which Le was working and the cages of which Clark cleaned.

That article also says this:

Police were able to track Clark's movements by reviewing the data from his digital key card which shows he entered the building no fewer than 10 times, including after hours, on the day Le went missing, according to law enforcement sources.

Wonder what that was about?

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 16, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »

Here we go

http://nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/16/news/new_haven/doc4ab1aba51aaa2626821913.txt

DNA matches; Arrest appears likely
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: September 16, 2009, 11:38:17 PM »

snipped:

That article also says this:

Police were able to track Clark's movements by reviewing the data from his digital key card which shows he entered the building no fewer than 10 times, including after hours, on the day Le went missing, according to law enforcement sources.

Wonder what that was about?

Could it be to finish moving the body?

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 16, 2009, 11:43:41 PM »

The New Haven Register has a breaking news alert that their is a DNA Match with Clark and an arrest is imminent.

NEW HAVEN - Police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources said late Wednesday.

Police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant, the sources said.

Thanks so much for letting us know.  I was expecting this..but I was hoping they would have arrested him....then....announce it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 16, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »

Hard to believe that this has anything to do with him being an animal lover.
He seemed to be a hard nose about persons  ( higher status than him  ) not following exact protocol.The other student said that they were to wear those paper shoe covers and when the student didn't, Ray went over the top to the point where Ray's supervisor was contacted. Ray has probably been simmering for a while with resentments building up and he boiled over with Annie. She might have innocently told him to chill out.  Like to know what was written down in the job performance records about Ray. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: September 16, 2009, 11:49:19 PM »

I should have gone to bed, but this case is weighing on me. Did Ray Ray go to work as usual on the Wednesday after the murder? He could have covered his tracks everyday since the murder, and it looks like from what I have read, the first day missed from work was last Tuesday, a week after the murder. 

There is no way, in my mind, Yale can CYA this murder, even though it seems they had the New Haven PD by the proverbial ballzs in this case. It has gone too far now. JMO I can only hope they will have to face the consequences in the sexual harrassment suit filed by another student. I think the same type of thing is going to come out about Clark, not basing it on anything I know for sure but just a gut feeling.

It seems to be Annie was transported around the building in the laundry cart. It was probably something that he used frequently in his job. He may have left her there for a period of time, and the times he was there after hours was the time he used to dispose of his body. JMO

This case is just awful, and so hard to put on the back burner. I hope the resolution for it comes soon.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #790 on: September 16, 2009, 11:55:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

OMG............. I can't believe she was mutilated.    How horrible for her family!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he committed suicide before the arrest. They have him dead to rights.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: September 16, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20953818/detail.html

Police Surround Raymond Clark's Motel
Officers Wait Outside Cromwell Super 8 Motel

POSTED: 8:04 pm EDT September 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 pm EDT September 16, 2009

CROMWELL, Conn. -- New Haven and Cromwell police officers surrounded the motel of Raymond Clark, the person of interest in the death of Yale graduate student Annie Le, on Wednesday night.

Officers remained outside the Super 8 motel on Industrial Park Drive at 11 p.m.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #792 on: September 17, 2009, 12:00:41 AM »

Hard to believe that this has anything to do with him being an animal lover.
He seemed to be a hard nose about persons  ( higher status than him  ) not following exact protocol.The other student said that they were to wear those paper shoe covers and when the student didn't, Ray went over the top to the point where Ray's supervisor was contacted. Ray has probably been simmering for a while with resentments building up and he boiled over with Annie. She might have innocently told him to chill out.  Like to know what was written down in the job performance records about Ray. 

Hi Kat_Gram!! Good to see you! I think he's just nuts and that "extremes" in behavior and mood was just part of his "nuthood".  I don't mean legally insane, but just "Flawed" like all these SOB's that murder.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: September 17, 2009, 12:01:45 AM »

I should have gone to bed, but this case is weighing on me. Did Ray Ray go to work as usual on the Wednesday after the murder? He could have covered his tracks everyday since the murder, and it looks like from what I have read, the first day missed from work was last Tuesday, a week after the murder. 

There is no way, in my mind, Yale can CYA this murder, even though it seems they had the New Haven PD by the proverbial ballzs in this case. It has gone too far now. JMO I can only hope they will have to face the consequences in the sexual harrassment suit filed by another student. I think the same type of thing is going to come out about Clark, not basing it on anything I know for sure but just a gut feeling.

It seems to be Annie was transported around the building in the laundry cart. It was probably something that he used frequently in his job. He may have left her there for a period of time, and the times he was there after hours was the time he used to dispose of his body. JMO

This case is just awful, and so hard to put on the back burner. I hope the resolution for it comes soon.   

Just like you I haven't been able to let this one go either Fanny.  So so sad and brutal and senseless.  (just like all of our cases that we follow).    We probably won't get to find out the details till the trial (we have been forever spoiled by the FL Sunshine Laws).  Bet the room that they are referring to as the crime scene lit up like a Christmas tree when they used that reagent and black light to show the blood traces.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #794 on: September 17, 2009, 12:03:01 AM »

He has been at motel since this morning since he left the jail. Some of his family has been seen entering the hotel. He is on the third floor and has the entire floor to himself. LE I guess don't want to take any chances with any guests on the third floor.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: September 17, 2009, 12:05:02 AM »

Larry King repeat is on with the story, but I can't find any live coverage on network news.

He was part of an asian awareness group in high school?   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 17, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »

He has been at motel since this morning since he left the jail. Some of his family has been seen entering the hotel. He is on the third floor and has the entire floor to himself. LE I guess don't want to take any chances with any guests on the third floor.

I'm thinking the FBI has the rooms on either side of him with a secret camera & microphone..and if they don't...they should.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #797 on: September 17, 2009, 12:09:00 AM »

I'm thinking the FBI has the rooms on either side of him with a secret camera & microphone..and if they don't...they should.

I agree! I suppose it would have been difficult to go back home since his roommate raised suspicions about him when he saw defensive wounds and the different clothes when he came home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 17, 2009, 12:09:58 AM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/cops_stake_out.php

Cops Stake Out Annie Le Target’s Motel
by Paul Bass | September 16, 2009 10:35 PM

(Updated: 11:41 p.m.) A press conference has been set for 7 a.m. Thursday to announce what is anticipated to be an arrest in the murder of Yale graduate student Annie Le.

Late into Wednesday night, New Haven police were surrounding a Cromwell motel where the prime suspect in the murder is staying.

The suspect’s DNA has matched evidence at the scene of the crime, reports the Reg’s Bill Kaempffer.

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: September 17, 2009, 12:14:26 AM »

I hope they arrest him soon, I'm sleepy already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.