March 28, 2024, 12:08:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #62 12/03/14  (Read 786017 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: December 21, 2018, 04:42:48 PM »

Merry Christmas - Blast from the past!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: December 25, 2018, 11:06:26 AM »

Merry Christmas - Blast from the past!  

I love it!    Thanks Klaas!   

Merry Christmas, everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 08, 2019, 03:28:35 PM »

Hi SM friends.....I do wish we had a place to discuss what is happening around us.  I used to be part of a chat group who might share things without being torn apart.
I am 77 years old this year.  Our politics are going to send me to the ER.  I was so naive during the last presidential campaign.
The Russians could take over my computer because I believed everything.  When there was a video of Hillary stumbling, I believed that she might have a neurological problem.....only to find out that the video was manipulated...!!!  I have always been a believer of the spoken and written word.....can't just do that anymore.
My sister (the nun) spent many years on the border in ElPaso.  She is a strong lady.  She is still in Texas and is helping people who need help.
I stopped watching TV for weeks.
Our family does not discuss politics at all.
The summer "family party" includes a bunch of people from LA, MS, CO, TX, MD, VA, and NC. 

What is happening with your families?  Is politics open for discussion?  I am afraid the subject is such a hot potato, and I don't want our Musings to end up like our summer parties....lol.
Hugs to all.....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: August 08, 2019, 10:30:58 PM »

Hi SM friends.....I do wish we had a place to discuss what is happening around us.  I used to be part of a chat group who might share things without being torn apart.
I am 77 years old this year.  Our politics are going to send me to the ER.  I was so naive during the last presidential campaign.
The Russians could take over my computer because I believed everything.  When there was a video of Hillary stumbling, I believed that she might have a neurological problem.....only to find out that the video was manipulated...!!!  I have always been a believer of the spoken and written word.....can't just do that anymore.
My sister (the nun) spent many years on the border in ElPaso.  She is a strong lady.  She is still in Texas and is helping people who need help.
The summer "family party" includes a bunch of people from LA, MS, CO, TX, MD, VA, and NC. 

What is happening with your families?  Is politics open for discussion?  I am afraid the subject is such a hot potato, and I don't want our Musings to end up like our summer parties....lol.
Hugs to all.....Mere

Oh Dear Mere, I get it!  We cannot discuss politics at family events - not all are on the same page.  It's sad to see that families are being torn apart over this crap.  God Bless your sister and you too!  Try to have "fun"- but I believe there comes a time you are at a certain age you should be able to say whatever you want!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 09, 2019, 12:44:46 AM »

Hi KCJ.....thanks....hearing from you was just perfect.  I felt better just being able to say a bit. 

There is so much more to talk about.  I am working on our genealogy, and it is keeping me busy.

Again thanks....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: August 11, 2019, 11:45:13 AM »

Hugs to all.....Mere

Hugs back to you.  I know exactly how you feel.  I would say the majority of my family feels like you and I do but there are a few that claim to be christian conservatives that stubbornly stick to their "guns".  I have somewhat followed (for the last 40 years) the "career" of the current occupant of the WH and have always believed him to be a slimy/sleezy con man.   Nothing I've seen in the past 3 years has changed my mind.

Your sister is an angel, as are you!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: September 20, 2019, 08:33:01 AM »

Hi KCJ.....thanks....hearing from you was just perfect.  I felt better just being able to say a bit. 

There is so much more to talk about.  I am working on our genealogy, and it is keeping me busy.

Again thanks....

an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2019, 09:03:39 AM »

I'm not sure if anyone is still around here or not, but, there has been more news stories on Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions if anyone is interested.  I posted on that board. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 28, 2019, 11:18:08 AM »

I realize this forum and blog are all but dead but I still wanted to wish all the monkeys a Merry Christmas and happy 2020! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 28, 2019, 07:48:22 PM »

Klaas, Red, Moderators and Monkeys...

Wishing you and your families a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 03, 2020, 07:19:31 AM »

Praying for our friends in the Nashville are 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: March 14, 2020, 09:19:07 PM »

Has anyone started a board on the missing Idaho/AZ, Tylee & JJ kids?  an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: March 18, 2020, 06:26:42 PM »

Knock, Knock anyone still visit here????   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 18, 2020, 09:13:15 PM »

Hi, KCJackie!   

Just posted an update for the Missing Idaho Kids.

Take care...be well.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: March 20, 2020, 07:26:14 PM »

Hello grace-land - Thanks!!  I'll go check it out
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 22, 2020, 02:31:37 PM »

Hope everyone is social distancing, wearing masks, washing hands and staying safe and healthy! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 22, 2020, 09:08:13 PM »

Thanks, Klaas, for the thoughtful reminder!
Be healthy...be safe!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 21, 2020, 03:22:54 AM »

Hi friends......I have been at home for weeks/months.  Have masks, distancing and washing hands as part of my life.
The kids are shopping groceries for me....every Friday morning.  Thinking of all of you.  Hugs, Mere

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: August 23, 2020, 09:20:29 PM »

Hi, Mere! 

Good to hear that you're taking care of yourself and that the kids are helping you.

I shop early in the day to avoid crowds and make early appointments for hair, nails, etc.  It makes for a more relaxing trip out of the house.

Please stay safe from the storms.  Hope they decrease in intensity.

Be well...be safe!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 24, 2020, 04:42:46 AM »

Hi SM friends.....two storms in the Gulf today, but Marco should not really impact my area as it was expected.  Laura is
another subject....she may be running right over my house.  I will let you know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.