May 17, 2024, 12:23:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 169073 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »

I can't help but keep thinking about a case here in AZ that was recently solved.  A young woman from California disappeared.  Her body was found in AZ in the desert and they traced clues back to the killer.  I don't remember all the details, but what struck me was that they did forensic testing and luminol testing at a storage facility and found her blood in the corner of the storage area two years after the young woman was killed.  The killer was convicted just recently in her death.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2007, 08:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I can't help but keep thinking about a case here in AZ that was recently solved.  A young woman from California disappeared.  Her body was found in AZ in the desert and they traced clues back to the killer.  I don't remember all the details, but what struck me was that they did forensic testing and luminol testing at a storage facility and found her blood in the corner of the storage area two years after the young woman was killed.  The killer was convicted just recently in her death.

Good news, well sorta.  At least they solved it, so we know it can be done.  I pray the NE investigators are as good.  I wish so bad, they would let the FBI help.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2007, 08:32:29 PM »

Well I guess we will see Joe T. on THe Line-Up tonight with Kimberly Guilfoyle.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2007, 08:33:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Nice, now we have defender of Scott Peterson, Geragos is defending Taco?  Lord, the attornies make me ill.  They are such liers!!!!

If I ever had any respect for Geragos it went out the window when he defended Scott Peterson.  I can't belive Fox would even ask him to be on any of their programs.  Maybe Taco and Geragos are two of a kind.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2007, 08:35:54 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Nice, now we have defender of Scott Peterson, Geragos is defending Taco?  Lord, the attornies make me ill.  They are such liers!!!!

If I ever had any respect for Geragos it went out the window when he defended Scott Peterson.  I can't belive Fox would even ask him to be on any of their programs.  Maybe Taco and Geragos are two of a kind.

Yes, especially after Geragos strongly suggested Peterson was so guilty, then was suddenly defending him.  Talk about lack of ethics.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Gee, can't wait....   (what I would love to do to him)

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »

Maybe.... it's all show business, anyway.  THey're all going to put their
spin on things but the investigators are the ones that in the know.

Klaas:

Do we have a picture of the thing that was carried out by the searchers
that Anna was talking about?  The thing that was being carried out by
two people?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Klaas:

two people?

They showed it several times on FOX.  Perhaps someone can get a screen shot from Carpe's videos.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2007, 08:41:18 PM »

Patti, it appeared to be a grayish colored plastic storage bin carried by two people.  The woman led and the man carried the back of it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2007, 08:41:48 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Klaas:

two people?

No, but I can probably find it...let me look
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2007, 08:43:34 PM »

Looks like Joe T is their resident spin doctor  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Looks like Joe T is their resident spin doctor  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Fair and Balanced?  Rolling Eyes

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2007, 08:48:17 PM »

Without going over myself.  Has anybody been reading over at RU?  Curious to see what they are saying, if anybody has dared....

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2007, 08:48:31 PM »

Taco Joe fair & balanced??? Even his greasy hair is lop sided.

Hiya Monkeys

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2007, 08:48:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Did you get the impression that Dr. Baden was the only rational one of the group and that Tacky did not want him to talk?  Tacky cut him off so fast that his head spun!

Yes AZLady.  Same thing with Mark Fuhrman.  He went after the two who know the most about this case.

Yes, I thought Joe T was going to start screaming at Dr Baden and I also think Geraldo ran him up against a hard commercial break so that whatever he was saying would be cut off.  We all know what Geraldo really thinks about Joran no matter how objective he is trying to be to host a program.

Also, Dr Baden said ALE knew what to do to conduct a search because they had already done it to the security guard.  He further stated Joran was running around the next day with scratches on his face. etc.  Made ALE look like the corrupt LE that they are.

He made every word count.  Baden did not used to take sides like this but in this case, I think he is happy to make an exception.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »

I'm off to find some dinner.  Tune in to Kimberley in a couple hours.  Maybe she can get Tacky to admit to a fact or two.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2007, 08:49:48 PM »

Hi Yapperz! Yeah, Joe is jaded and tilted!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »

I'm not finding the video yet but I'm sure it will be available by tomorrow.  It was a platic bin about 2x2x4 (maybe 2x2x3), white/grey in color and there was a folded up tarp or something on top.  You couldn't see through the bin to see what was inside.  It appeared to be fairly heavy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »

Without going over myself.  Has anybody been reading over at RU?  Curious to see what they are saying, if anybody has dared....

Same old stuff, mostly making fun of us.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2007, 08:53:49 PM »

There are no anonymous depositions. You have to state your name for the record and establish your identity. You also are bound to state the true under oath under penalties of purjury. What the prosecutor has is a credible witness placing NH at the Sloot home and stating she ran into trouble there. The only thing anonymous about the witness is the decision the prosecutor made not to release the person's identity. You can't get a search warrant based on a tip, you have to have probable cause such as physical evidence in hand or a signed deposition from a credible witness. Many times a signed statement is not enough without corrobarating physical evidence. IMO

The Dutch have a credible witness who knows a great deal, otherwise this search could never have happened. More to come.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.