May 17, 2024, 07:08:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 169907 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2011, 12:21:34 AM »

Hailey was at risk.  Why did Billie not get it?

Janet

++++++

Shawn Threatened Hailey

Authorities Step Up Search for Missing Texas Cheerleader
Published January 18, 2011

The affidavit also notes that in February 2010, police responded to a domestic violence call at the house. Adkins allegedly threatened to kill Billie and Hailey Dunn during a heated argument. After telling police he never issued these threats, he later allegedly confessed to police that he threatened the two.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/13/authorities-step-search-missing-texas-cheerleader/?test=latestnews

Shawn Frightened Hailey

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said that he`d go in the bathroom and he`d use Billie`s phone and talk to people and then come out and just stand by her door. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Just an opinion, but I do not think Billie is very bright. I think she is also a very vulnerable person and easily manipulated. This is based on what I see from her and her letting such a man into her and her childrens lives.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2011, 12:22:36 AM »

nicubird - you're correct!  Billie was bad for working while her licensed was expired.

The state board did a good think when they forced her to stop working illegally.

BUT - the hospital admin and/or whomever is responsible, FAILED when they didn't stop Billie from working immediately after her license was expired.  I'm sure "someone" must have the responsibility for making sure their employees have valid licenses at all times. 

Even though Billie was bad in working on an expired license...thank goodness she didn't get it renewed - since she was taking drugs. 

I'm not giving the facility a pass on this one (more than likely long term care or group home since hospitals are typically meticulous in this detail); however, the only point I am trying to make is that of Billie's character. All nurses are acutely aware of their renewal dates and all nurses know that onus relies squarely on the nurse to uphold the laws that define the practice of nursing. No nurse with integrity would criminally violate those laws even if the facility were negligent in verifying the license. Billie displays concrete identifiable dishonesty. I do not trust her. She may not have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, but it is my opinion she cannot be trusted. Obviously, as a professional nurse, I have a very clear cut and unforgiving perspective.

nicubird - I totally agree with you about the integrity of Billie wrt her license.  It's one thing to let a license expire - it's another thing to keep on working like everything's fine - especially, just in case you didn't realize a license expired, I'm sure she was reminded by the State in writing.  Yet, Billie kept working.  I'm very surprised to learn that the only thing that happened was that her licenses was revoked.  Do we even know if she got "fired" after that?  Or did she just find another job?

nicubird - we all hope and pray that the nurses attending to us and our loved ones have, like you do, a very clear-cut and unforgiving perspective against such criminal actions as working as a nurse on an expired license.

Please keep up the good work that you do.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2011, 12:24:09 AM »

CAUTION!!!!!  XXX! I am only posting this to show where it is.

((edit to remove link - nudity))
126 S. Access Rd. I-20   
Abilene, Texas
Map is approximate   
325-691-5647
Jaguars Gold Club Website

Sun - Thurs 5p-2a Fri & Sat 5p-4a
Club Type: Nude   
Dancer Ethnicity: Mixed
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:35:13 AM by klaasend » Logged

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2011, 12:27:51 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I have a small medical clinic and we even keep up with Continuing Education requirements for all medical staff, and even register them for seminars, etc. to BE SURE they maintain their licenses! Maybe that spoils them, but it's really in our own interest.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2011, 12:29:30 AM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Puzzler, I'm having trouble quoting posts with this computer, but you're right about someone within the hospital keeping up with current licensures. Usually, it's the person who keeps personell files for employees. Some facilities pay for license renewal for their employees, and others don't, but all should keep up with expiration dates. The hospital itself is at risk for allowing unlicensed staff to perform within the scope of practice of licensed staff, so they are supposed to keep up with it.

I agree that Billie is "responsible" for keeping her license valid.  BUT, the facility she worked at has a "responsibility" for not letting employees work on expired licenses.  I mean...what if Billie made an error with a patient while working with an expired license and it became a big deal, with a law suit, etc.  The facility would surely be brought into the lawsuit for allowing a nurse to work there with an expired license.  I would think that would be big trouble for the facility.

Do we know if the facility "fired" Billie?  Or whether she resigned?  Does she work at a different facility now?  I know she works as a secretary now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2011, 12:29:33 AM »

No clue how to verify, but at WS there is a local stating that it is a FACT that Billie was a "dancer" at Jaguars Gentleman's Club......any locals to verify or deny??
This one?

Name:    Jaguars Gentlemen's Club
Address:    3437 W Interstate 40
City, State:    Amarillo, TX
Zip:    79109
Telephone:    806-351-0999
http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/128262/Amarillo/Jaguars-Gentlemens-Club

or this one? Do you know the town?

Jaguars Gold Club

formerly Boom Boom Cabaret

12913 US 87 (US-87 & 227)

Lubbock, TX

phone: (806) 748-1916

Amarillo would be a tad far. 231 miles.
::MonkeyHaHa::heck, I might need to hide my Drivers license too Fanny trying to keep all this stuff straight.....pheew....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2011, 12:30:57 AM »

CAUTION!!!!!  XXX! I am only posting this to show where it is.

((edit to remove link due to nudity))   
126 S. Access Rd. I-20   
Abilene, Texas
Map is approximate   
325-691-5647
Jaguars Gold Club Website

Sun - Thurs 5p-2a Fri & Sat 5p-4a
Club Type: Nude   
Dancer Ethnicity: Mixed
KLAAS! I'm not in trouble am I???
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:35:39 AM by klaasend » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2011, 12:36:04 AM »

The problem with those links are the ads that come along with them.  I removed the link 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2011, 12:37:22 AM »

The problem with those links are the ads that come along with them.  I removed the link 

I started to leave the link off. Thanks! Whew!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »

I started to leave the link off. Thanks! Whew!!!

You should have seen the real website. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2011, 12:39:22 AM »

Can't quote, but again, you're right, Puzzler. Lawsuit concerns drive facilities to take a role in making sure licensures are current. It's one of the sure things an inspector asks for documentation of as soon as they walk in. Beyond lawsuits, if a lapse is found, Medicare and Medicaid will reclaim all paid claims that the unlicensed staff had anything to do with. Think about that........ if a nurse so much as checked vitals on a patient, the facility will be paying back any money paid for services to that patient provided by anyone. That adds up really quickly!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2011, 12:42:04 AM »

Did anyone else notice on the 911 call, Billie stated that Shawn had left it there when he stayed the night, so surely he WAS possibly living there on and off......then I did notice the order of how she relayed what she was worried about, TV, X-BOX and then that her son might be there.....

WRT licensing~I would be scared to death to have her as my nurse and I have to keep my CE credits up yearly also, if I don't I am forbidden to take a trade. Also, for every state that I have an account in I also have to be registered, in fact the home office took TX off of my registrations in mid 2009 and we don't know why, I did a trade and an alert went out ASAP, we had to bust the trade and re-register in TX. I knew one person who actually went to jail for this

So, I am responsible but my company has the ultimate responsibility in the licensing processes.....and we don't work with sick patients just money.......how scary is it that she was practicing for a full yr before it was revoked~the SEC, NASD and every other regulatory agency would be all over my company for a slip like this.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2011, 12:44:49 AM »

Hailey was at risk.  Why did Billie not get it?

Janet

++++++

Shawn Threatened Hailey

Authorities Step Up Search for Missing Texas Cheerleader
Published January 18, 2011

The affidavit also notes that in February 2010, police responded to a domestic violence call at the house. Adkins allegedly threatened to kill Billie and Hailey Dunn during a heated argument. After telling police he never issued these threats, he later allegedly confessed to police that he threatened the two.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/13/authorities-step-search-missing-texas-cheerleader/?test=latestnews

Shawn Frightened Hailey

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said that he`d go in the bathroom and he`d use Billie`s phone and talk to people and then come out and just stand by her door. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Just an opinion, but I do not think Billie is very bright. I think she is also a very vulnerable person and easily manipulated. This is based on what I see from her and her letting such a man into her and her childrens lives.

IMHO, she's lying about A LOT.   There is no way she didnt know his dark side, she has a pic that classifies her as his dirty women or something to that effect.  She's on NG tonight saying she didnt know about pot smoking, another blatant lie.  And wait, she said that he texts her but somehow that equates to him not having a cell phone...huh?  She claims she hasnt talked to him but then she states she has called but "they" wont let him talk to her, then says "his lawyer" wont let him....which is it Billie?  Come on now!  It is documented that there was a domestic abuse call to the house that threatened her & her daughter's life.  She looked directly to the left & upward when asked about the pot smoking which is a huge indicator that she is lying.  You might be right that she may be vulnerable and/or easily manipulated BUT clearly she knows the difference between right & wrong as well she at least as the minimalist of instinct to know that she has placed a high risk in her home with her children.  It is also well documented that her children had a lot more freedom than appropriate for their ages & a loose hold on their comings and goings at the very least.  She knows who Shawn associates with & if I got looks that I've seen him give that alone would have had me kick him to the curb.   I doubt very highly that some random stranger is responsible for this.  Mind you there was a caller tonight on NG & she was very graphic in describing what Shawn may have done to Hailey yet Billie didnt shed a tear, now if I heard that about my flesh & blood I would have lost it...my God think about that for a second, what mother hears that and stays stoic?  While it is doubtful that Billie participated in what happened to Hailey or knew about it after the fact may be doubtful, IMHO this mother is looking with her "deer in the headlights" look because she is riddled with guilt, guilt she will have to carry the rest of her life.  She played with fire & she got burnt in the worse possible way.   Her past behavior & condoning of her boyfriend's is exactly why we are all worrying about her daughter's life & for the rest of her life she is going to have to live with the consequence of it, too bad it is probably is too late to save an innocent child.   I feel for Hailey's brother & bio dad but as far as this mother is concerned she has infuriated my senses beyond repair or empathy.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2011, 12:53:15 AM »

IMHO, she's lying about A LOT.   There is no way she didnt know his dark side, she has a pic that classifies her as his dirty women or something to that effect.  She's on NG tonight saying she didnt know about pot smoking, another blatant lie.  And wait, she said that he texts her but somehow that equates to him not having a cell phone...huh?  She claims she hasnt talked to him but then she states she has called but "they" wont let him talk to her, then says "his lawyer" wont let him....which is it Billie?  Come on now!  It is documented that there was a domestic abuse call to the house that threatened her & her daughter's life.  She looked directly to the left & upward when asked about the pot smoking which is a huge indicator that she is lying.  You might be right that she may be vulnerable and/or easily manipulated BUT clearly she knows the difference between right & wrong as well she at least as the minimalist of instinct to know that she has placed a high risk in her home with her children.  It is also well documented that her children had a lot more freedom than appropriate for their ages & a loose hold on their comings and goings at the very least.  She knows who Shawn associates with & if I got looks that I've seen him give that alone would have had me kick him to the curb.   I doubt very highly that some random stranger is responsible for this.  Mind you there was a caller tonight on NG & she was very graphic in describing what Shawn may have done to Hailey yet Billie didnt shed a tear, now if I heard that about my flesh & blood I would have lost it...my God think about that for a second, what mother hears that and stays stoic?  While it is doubtful that Billie participated in what happened to Hailey or knew about it after the fact may be doubtful, IMHO this mother is looking with her "deer in the headlights" look because she is riddled with guilt, guilt she will have to carry the rest of her life.  She played with fire & she got burnt in the worse possible way.   Her past behavior & condoning of her boyfriend's is exactly why we are all worrying about her daughter's life & for the rest of her life she is going to have to live with the consequence of it, too bad it is probably is too late to save an innocent child.   I feel for Hailey's brother & bio dad but as far as this mother is concerned she has infuriated my senses beyond repair or empathy.

I second that CAPPY!

O/T I hope you are having the time of your life with your daughter at home! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2011, 12:54:58 AM »

Did anyone else notice on the 911 call, Billie stated that Shawn had left it there when he stayed the night, so surely he WAS possibly living there on and off......then I did notice the order of how she relayed what she was worried about, TV, X-BOX and then that her son might be there.....

WRT licensing~I would be scared to death to have her as my nurse and I have to keep my CE credits up yearly also, if I don't I am forbidden to take a trade. Also, for every state that I have an account in I also have to be registered, in fact the home office took TX off of my registrations in mid 2009 and we don't know why, I did a trade and an alert went out ASAP, we had to bust the trade and re-register in TX. I knew one person who actually went to jail for this

So, I am responsible but my company has the ultimate responsibility in the licensing processes.....and we don't work with sick patients just money.......how scary is it that she was practicing for a full yr before it was revoked~the SEC, NASD and every other regulatory agency would be all over my company for a slip like this.

I wonder about her saying Shawn was mental. Has Shawn had a history of psych problems? Not that it would surprise me..

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 19, 2011, 12:55:59 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I have a small medical clinic and we even keep up with Continuing Education requirements for all medical staff, and even register them for seminars, etc. to BE SURE they maintain their licenses! Maybe that spoils them, but it's really in our own interest.

My hubbie is an occupational therapist & there is NO WAY he or anyone that has worked at the two facilities that he has worked for in the past decade can get away with not keeping up with the continuing education requirements which is a specific amount of hours per cycle, so I agree.   It is up to the licensee but most facilities would never entertain letting it go because their is liability all around & so not worth the consequence. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 19, 2011, 12:58:03 AM »

I second that CAPPY!

O/T I hope you are having the time of your life with your daughter at home! 
I'm having a blast!   A tad bit of anxiety with my dog & grand doggie but working thru that too.   We bought a tee-shirt for Trigger today that says "Im a grand child" hehe
I'm catching up for the day as a result & just got done watching NG's repeat.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2011, 01:17:06 AM »

islandmonkey - I know what you mean - my work for many years included the regulatory agencies, SEC & NASD. 

What I really noticed was that Billie did NOT "trust" Shawn not to take something as small as a TV or the Xbox...AND that Shawn was threatening to kill her and her ex-husband (why the ex-husband?)...YET, in the future, she let this man move into her home and trusted him around her children, which are much more precious.

I also noticed (and it irritated me) how she reported that her boyfriend was threatening to kill her and her ex-husband and then that LEO turned around and said that she said the ex-husband was threatening to kill her.  Wow ... big mistake about what Billie said.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #258 on: January 19, 2011, 01:29:45 AM »

islandmonkey - I know what you mean - my work for many years included the regulatory agencies, SEC & NASD. 

What I really noticed was that Billie did NOT "trust" Shawn not to take something as small as a TV or the Xbox...AND that Shawn was threatening to kill her and her ex-husband (why the ex-husband?)...YET, in the future, she let this man move into her home and trusted him around her children, which are much more precious.
I also noticed (and it irritated me) how she reported that her boyfriend was threatening to kill her and her ex-husband and then that LEO turned around and said that she said the ex-husband was threatening to kill her.  Wow ... big mistake about what Billie said.

Yeppers~those reg agencies are not fun at all when it comes time to audit, not to mention the in house audits

I posted that just upthread, she did remember her son finally in that list

I did catch the LE's mistake....kinda of a big mistake if they were looking out for Clint rather than Shawn. But, another thing that struck me was who calls 911 about their ex wanting a t-shirt? I guess I save those calls for life threatening emergencies and she was so calm, then Shawn makes a call on her, I wonder if it was tit for tat. I have had to call 911 before, I was able to explain exactly what I needed and the situation, but I was sobbing hysterically, it just came off as odd for some reason. Also, as I posted earlier, she told LE he left it there when he spent the night, so he WAS staying there far prior to the last 4 months as we all suspected, grrrrrr.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: January 19, 2011, 01:40:52 AM »

Billie said she didn't know about his cell pings until she read it in the search warrant affadavits. It had come out previously that he left work early ( Monday 27th ) , she knew that but she thought he went to his Mum's and then had come home later.
no one has addressed the Tuesday. Did he get up and pretend to go to work ?
She went to work, found out Hailey had not made it back home, she went home ( co-worker drove her ) made some calls, and then her sister in law drove her to the police dept. I am not sure where Shawn was during this.
Now she is trying to find out what calls were made on her cell. Good luck with that as the password to get into the records is being sent to the cell which the police have. 
I also have a fairly good idea of who else failed their LDTs and who is one of the other suspects.
I thought she appeared out of it. Have we ever seen her not like that ? What is that condition ? 

It is called drugged, or stupid.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.