May 17, 2024, 05:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 169902 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: January 21, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »

Samarie I agree with what you said 100 percent. And I would like to ad that clint and his girlfriend should take poly. Not saying that they are guilty but to just elimante them all together. Many people are saying the same thing. Just do it. jmo
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 21, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

Yesterday I posted about Clint and Naomi, the sighting of Hailey and the 6-7 yr old boy on Dec 27th, and the earring David found in Clint's empty house, it didn't go over very well. I'm just trying to keep an open mind. I also don't think Billie is a complete airhead, I believe she is in shock, disbelief and denial...I've dealt with 2 missing loved ones, both ended up dead and there has never been any justice for either of them. I speak from experience and unless you've been there it's impossible for anyone to know how someone should react, respond and how they should act while facing the most difficult situation life can throw your way. I feel compassion and see strength in Billie Dunn...ducking from nanner throwers now...
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 21, 2011, 01:30:07 PM »

Can someone demand police give them a LDT ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: January 21, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

Yesterday I posted about Clint and Naomi, the sighting of Hailey and the 6-7 yr old boy on Dec 27th, and the earring David found in Clint's empty house, it didn't go over very well. I'm just trying to keep an open mind. I also don't think Billie is a complete airhead, I believe she is in shock, disbelief and denial...I've dealt with 2 missing loved ones, both ended up dead and there has never been any justice for either of them. I speak from experience and unless you've been there it's impossible for anyone to know how someone should react, respond and how they should act while facing the most difficult situation life can throw your way. I feel compassion and see strength in Billie Dunn...ducking from nanner throwers now...
an angelic monkey I'm very sorry for your loss.   You will not get any nanners thrown at you, you said it all, it is impossible to know how one may react or respond in a tragedy like this.   Does anyone know anything about Clint's girlfriend Naomi's ex, the father of the little boy?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 21, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »

WOW samarie. That is aweful that you have been through not only 1 but 2 family members gone and no justice!!! What happen did they not find the person or persons that did this to them. Omg hunny wow I could not imagine. I went to zahra bakers memorial and it was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I even went 2 the house. It was so scary there.  It was just cold. I am still in shock of what you just posted. I just wonder if the when hailey's brother found the earing idf he even told his dad or did he just take it home and gave it to billie?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 21, 2011, 01:45:12 PM »

Can someone demand police give them a LDT ?

My opinion is most agencies would give a LDT if requested and it pertained to a criminal case. Some smaller departments may not have their own operator, and would depend on a certified operator or one from another agency.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 21, 2011, 01:47:57 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

I am very sorry for your loss, SAMARIE. I cannot imagine the pain you have been through. And no nanner throwing from me. I told you yesterday everyone has a right to their own opinion and I respect that.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 21, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »

WOW samarie. That is aweful that you have been through not only 1 but 2 family members gone and no justice!!! What happen did they not find the person or persons that did this to them. Omg hunny wow I could not imagine. I went to zahra bakers memorial and it was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I even went 2 the house. It was so scary there.  It was just cold. I am still in shock of what you just posted. I just wonder if the when hailey's brother found the earing idf he even told his dad or did he just take it home and gave it to billie?

In 1980 (I'm dating myself here) my best friend, who was like a sister to me, never made it to work. Several friends knew something was wrong right away and tried to report it to LE, but because she was 18, a missing persons report couldn't be filed until she was missing for 24hrs. I heard she was gone when I got out of work late that evening, I really wasn't overly concerned at the time, although it wasn't like her to just disappear like that without telling someone, I was sure she would turn up unharmed. The next morning her dead, naked, body was discovered on a local beach. She had been bound, there was no sign of sexual assault, she was wearing only a necklace and there was trace evidence under her fingernails. According to the ME report, her larynx had been crushed and they estimated that it took approximately 8 hours for her to succomb to her injuries. 8hrs! WTF, somebody couldn't have left her in a hospital parking lot where she could have been found? I showed up at the police station Mpnday morning, told them I wanted to speak with the lead detective on the case and that I was one of her closest friends. Holy crap! I can assure you LE can be intimidating, they will lie, they will falsify reports and they can get tunnel vision. No one has ever been arrested for her murder. I can say that about 5yrs ago a detctive and NCIS agent appeared at my door ( I moved over 300miles away) and they were reviewing the case and get this....the evidence from under her nails was still viable. They have the DNA profile of her murderer, but cannot put a name or a face to the profile.
This is when I found out LE had lied to me in the beginning, and lied on there investigstive reports. I was floored. Anyway, I'm not giving up until I'm dead, even LE has told me, we don't ever expect to solve this case, it's been too long. I have news for them, I'm not giving up and neither is her family.

I'll save the story about my brother for another time.....

I too wonder about Naomi? Is she helping, in some capacity, to find Hailey? I don't know, but would like too
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »

In 1980 (I'm dating myself here) my best friend, who was like a sister to me, never made it to work. Several friends knew something was wrong right away and tried to report it to LE, but because she was 18, a missing persons report couldn't be filed until she was missing for 24hrs. I heard she was gone when I got out of work late that evening, I really wasn't overly concerned at the time, although it wasn't like her to just disappear like that without telling someone, I was sure she would turn up unharmed. The next morning her dead, naked, body was discovered on a local beach. She had been bound, there was no sign of sexual assault, she was wearing only a necklace and there was trace evidence under her fingernails. According to the ME report, her larynx had been crushed and they estimated that it took approximately 8 hours for her to succomb to her injuries. 8hrs! WTF, somebody couldn't have left her in a hospital parking lot where she could have been found? I showed up at the police station Mpnday morning, told them I wanted to speak with the lead detective on the case and that I was one of her closest friends. Holy crap! I can assure you LE can be intimidating, they will lie, they will falsify reports and they can get tunnel vision. No one has ever been arrested for her murder. I can say that about 5yrs ago a detctive and NCIS agent appeared at my door ( I moved over 300miles away) and they were reviewing the case and get this....the evidence from under her nails was still viable. They have the DNA profile of her murderer, but cannot put a name or a face to the profile.
This is when I found out LE had lied to me in the beginning, and lied on there investigstive reports. I was floored. Anyway, I'm not giving up until I'm dead, even LE has told me, we don't ever expect to solve this case, it's been too long. I have news for them, I'm not giving up and neither is her family.

I'll save the story about my brother for another time.....

I too wonder about Naomi? Is she helping, in some capacity, to find Hailey? I don't know, but would like too
Apparently she and the baby go with CD when he hands out flyers. I don't believe she has gone on any of the searches.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #809 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:09 PM »

I watched the repeat of the Nancy Grace Show (HLN).  Marc Klaas has been an ongoing  talking head on this show since the disappearance of Hailey.  He knows the deception encompassing Shawn's words and actions on the morning of December 27th.  The false hope that he is affording a desperate vulnerable Billie is cruel.

Until one hour ago ... I considered Marc a hero ... a voice of reason.  His judgement has become clouded.  Why?

Janet

I tend to agree with you, I think his heart is in the right place and everyone needs hope~but he also knows the statistics in these cases, and you are spot on that he knows the deception of SA, the deception wrt his phone records and I think SA sent the text to be honest and that is why Billie's phone ping information was never released. I still consider him a hero just as I do Tim Miller as they are both human and sometimes become so involved in a case that it blurs their objectivity. Although I will say when Tim tried to find out more about HaLeigh thru what he did, if I was in the same position of the parent missing my child, I would be receptive to ANYTHING that could help find them.

I think Marc sees something in Billie that possibly reminds him of Polly (just a wild guess, but she would be very close to Billie's age if she had lived).....It's just a side of him so fiercly advocating for her and she does need that and help, but he also knows and I have heard him say this so many times over the yrs that they must be polygraphed in order to really move on, but IMO the most bizarre thing was when he stated that Billie thought he had some redeeming qualities (paraphrasing), so it's almost like he is looking for any circumstance that would affirm that. I don't know if any of that made since, haven't had my coffee yet so if it doesn't I apologize.

I do think in all fairness that Clint and Naomi should be polygraphed also, not that I think they had anything to do with it, but if and when this goes to court it would look pretty bad that this was overlooked, and I can see a defense atty arguing tunnel vision and finding facts to fit the theory vs letting the facts take them where they take them.

I also think he may be there to help her in her ability to connect with searchers, the public in general on a very emotional level, I just think that is important because ppl tend to be more helpful and do more (not saying that is the right ) when ppl connect on an emotional level ........

Ok, off to get coffee now that I rambled on

IM

Your wrote a good down to earth post!

Do you think that BJD was jealous of the new baby?  I try to be discreet, I do not wish to cause distress for family members.

I haven't even thought of that, although I somewhat doubt it since I honestly think she was tired of being a parent due to the fact she spent her youth (teens and twenties) raising children, but she may have possibly been jealous of the fact Clint had a new baby with another woman, I have known dozens of women like that......but that isn't honestly what I believe just a hypothetical.

T.Y. I didn't think of the other, duh. Just thought she had a grudge of some sort, since BJD is somewhat seemingly immature.

IM did you create the name Pillbillies? LOL.  I wanted to refer to BD as a PB but I refrained, I did not create the name and
feel like a thief when I use someone's else's creativity without giving credit.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »

When I consider what has been learned about the poor lifestyle choices of both Clint and Billie ... poor lifestyle choices that flaunt the legal system ... poor lifestyle choices that put children at risk ... I would never afford my grandchildren sleepover priviledges.  Would anybody on this forum?

Nevertheless ... I believe that in their own way Hailey's parents did  love her.  There is nothing to indicate she was physically abused and it appears that all the necessities of life were provided.  However ... the love provided was not a sacrificial love that made Hailey's well-being a priority over her parents' own selfish desires.

Currently ... Clint and Billie are hurting ... hurting bad.  Both are clinging to the faint hope that Hailey will be found alive and well.  The alternative is too much to comprehend.  The implication is a lifetime of remorse.

Janet

++++++++

Clint Dunn

Hailey's Older Brother Is Moved From Dunn Home In Colorado City
POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 am CST January 20, 2011

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, joined the group of about 55 searchers, to offer up his support.

"I don't want to join in the search – I can't," he said. "I don't want to. It's just amazing seeing these people the community pull together like this."

He said he can't search because he's not willing to face what could be found in the fields.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

Billie Dunn

RAW: Hailey's Mom Thinks Someone Will Find Her Daughter
Thursday, January 20 2011

Dunn said she also appreciates everyone who is volunteering their time to search. However, she's happy they haven't found anything.

"I'm glad they're looking, but each day I'm hoping they don't find anything out there in the dirt. That's not the way that I want them to find her," added Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333416

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #811 on: January 21, 2011, 02:09:47 PM »

Thursday, January 21, 2011

THE LATEST IN THE CASE OF MISSING 13 YEAR OLD HAILEY DUNN THE SEARCH HAS BEEN EXPANDED TO BUILDINGS IN SCURRY AND MITCHELL COUNTIES AND ADDITIONAL LANDFILLS ACCORDING TO COLORADO CITY CITY MANAGER PETE KAMPFER. AT THIS TIME SHAWN ADKINS IS STILL THE ONLY NAMED SUSPECT IN THE CASE BUT ACCORDING TO KAMPFER THERE ARE SEVERAL PERSONS OF INTEREST IN THE CASE WHO MAY HAVE OR KNOW INFORMATION IMPORTANT TO THE CASE. KAMPFER DID NOT NAME ANY OF THE PERSONS OF INTEREST. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONTACT THE COLORADO CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 325-728-5294.

http://am.kbst.com/page.php?34

Interesting.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 21, 2011, 02:12:16 PM »

Wow I am just speechless. I. Am so sorry for for what you and her family has gone through. I also believe with all my heart that police will lie over and over. Its like they will tell you something just to get you to go away. And that is straight BS!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 21, 2011, 02:27:41 PM »

Marc Klaas is aware of the deception of Shawn in regards to his actions and words encompassing the morning of December 27th.  Marc Klaas is aware of those cell phone pings.

The abetting of Billie in distancing Shawn from implication in the disappearance of Hailey and focusing on a positive outcome is not kind.  In the long run it is so cruel.

Why Marc?  What happen to what I considered the voice of reason.

+++++++

Bond Forms Between Billie Dunn and Father of Murder Victim
Thursday, January 20 2011

Dunn couldn't help but fear the worst.

"(It's) the scariest thing ever," said Dunn. "I'm living every parent's nightmare. Right now, it's my reality."

Now that Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has come to town, Dunn tells KTAB News she has a renewed hope she'll see her daughter again.

"Instead of me being the only one saying it myself, now I have Marc and Brad telling me 'you can still be hopeful'," said Dunn. "Your daughter can still come home and be safe. You can get back to that normalcy."

Klaas says having personally been in Dunn's shoes before, he can relate to what she's going through and knows staying hopeful is what will keep her going.

"You know, if nothing else, I represent the aftermath," said Klaas. "I'm the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know. I'm the guy who has been there, done that and still standing on my own feet moving forward."

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.

"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

At this point, no one knows if Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Billie and Klaas are hopeful they'll see Hailey again.

"To my knowledge, there isn't any evidence of foul play found," said Dunn. "I know that my daughter can still be alive."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333586

It's Devastating!

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: January 21, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

No Nanners from me.  I remember how Tori Stafford's  mom was crucified on the way she acted and it turned out that 2 unknown scumbags took Tori.  I do not think Billie or Clint are involved.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 21, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »

Colorado City Landfill Searched for Any Sign of Hailey Dunn 1/20/11

Nearing the fourth week since Hailey Dunn’s disappearance, civilian searches are expanding while law enforcement looks at new angles in the criminal investigation.

Thursday, cadaver dogs searched the Colorado City Landfill looking for any sign of Hailey.

City Manager Pete Kampfer could not provide the results of the search to CBS 7 Thursday night but did strongly insinuate that nothing of consequence was discovered in the search.

The 30+ law enforcement personnel investigating a week ago have been cut in half as the FBI has pulled back its personnel on the ground.

“Realities start to set in”, says Kampfer.

But two nationally recognized search organizations, Klaas Kids and the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children, are staging at the Colorado City Civic Center each day before conducting daily searches. The groups say they’re far from giving up.

“Until a body is found, there is hope that Hailey is alive”, says Marc Klaas, Founder of Klaas Kids, who is in town from California.

Much of the public sentiment online and on the “Nancy Grace Show” is that the only named suspect, Shawn Adkins, is on the road to an arrest. But Klaas isn’t in Colorado City to speculate.

He describes his objective as a unifier between law enforcement, civilian search parties and the family.

However, each day that Hailey is not found, law enforcement appears to be somewhat scaling back their resources.

Klaas believes the only way to prevent that is to keep Hailey on the forefront of everyone’s mind.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23467
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: January 21, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »

Prayer Vigil Tonight in Colorado City for Hailey Dunn

A prayer vigil is planned for this evening to help support the family of Hailey Dunn as well as law enforcement.
The service will be held toinght at 7 p.m. in the gym at First Baptist Church in Colorado City. The church is located at 3rd Street at Chestnut.

A number of vigils have already been held in Hailey's honor.

Just a few days after Hailey's reported disappearance, the community in Colorado City gathered for a prayer service.

On the evening of January 9, vigils were held in Sweetwater and Coahoma.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333396&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: January 21, 2011, 02:42:22 PM »

Raw: Hailey's Mom Finds New Hope in Search

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333796&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 21, 2011, 02:44:20 PM »

More Searchers Needed, Billie Dunn Calls Reports "Untrue"  (with video)

Marc Klaas, founder of an advocate group to help find missing children, tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro that not as many volunteers showed up to assist in search efforts as he was hoping for Friday morning.
Klaas made a plea for help Thursday afternoon. He and members of his group are helping to organize volunteer searchers. They're also receiving help from the Laura Recovery Center.

On Wednesday, more than 50 people took part in the search. On Thursday, that numbers dwindled to less than half of the previous day's total.

Klaas said he's hopeful more people will be out assisting over the weekend.

Tatro also sat down with Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer to discuss reports on Thursday's Nancy Grace program that physical evidence relating to Hailey Dunn was found in a recent landfill search. Kampfer reiterated that he can not confirm that. Kampfer said if physical evidence was discovered, he would expect to know about it.

Kampfer also said he's not aware of any findings related to Thursday's searches of landfills in Colorado City and Snyder.

Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, says she's spoken with Klaas and law enforcement about the report on Nancy Grace. She labeled it "untrue."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333816

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 21, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »

Thanks Luvmyboys!

No Nanners from me.  I remember how Tori Stafford's  mom was crucified on the way she acted and it turned out that 2 unknown scumbags took Tori.  I do not think Billie or Clint are involved.
I don't believe Billie is directly involved with HD's disappearance but feel if she was truthful with her answers the chance of finding her daughter would increase IMOO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.