May 04, 2024, 06:22:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 418185 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: October 14, 2008, 09:48:07 AM »

Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I find the sentence in red to be very interesting.   The fact that the dress was in good condition alone sounds suspect to me.   If I was a betting woman, my money would be on it NOT being Caylee's dress, but a plant.   The part I'm not sure about is who would have planted it.
Tim said on ng that a member of tes found the dress...I'm sorry i heard it straight from tim's mouth say yes to ng..I do not think tim would lie about it...JMO

I see there is still confusion over who did what here.  Whew!  I am glad I am not the only person that does not know what is what and who did what.  Rolling Eyes
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #861 on: October 14, 2008, 09:48:09 AM »

Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I find the sentence in red to be very interesting.   The fact that the dress was in good condition alone sounds suspect to me.   If I was a betting woman, my money would be on it NOT being Caylee's dress, but a plant.   The part I'm not sure about is who would have planted it.
Tim said on ng that a member of tes found the dress...I'm sorry i heard it straight from tim's mouth say yes to ng..I do not think tim would lie about it...JMO

I heard that as well. But I don't take it as a lie, maybe misunderstanding. I still don't believe the dress is in any way connected to the case.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 14, 2008, 09:48:23 AM »

George tell the truth! Nail Caseys coffin shut! and bring down whoever helped her!!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #863 on: October 14, 2008, 09:49:19 AM »

please don't throw anything at me but I have always thought that LA and CA were more invloved then GA, I think he is tryiing to do the right thing although some of his comments have been questionable. I hope in the end it shows he knew nothing. I do hope cindy leaves him so he can move on with his life away from the liars. But I must also say that baby caylee looks more like him then the rest of the family, which may or not make him her father. I know that my son looks exactly like my cousin who is almost 10 years younger then me ans trust me, He is not the father, LOL. YUK ok I hated even having to say that but I wanted it to be known since I did say he looked the same.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 14, 2008, 09:49:31 AM »

"This is going to be very hard for me to do," George Anthony said.

Caylee deserves the truth!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #865 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:08 AM »

George Anthony is there to testify against his daughter
9:37 a.m. Outside the courthouse, George Anthony's attorney Mark NeJame told reporters that his client is there to testify against Casey Anthony for consideration of homicide charges "concerning his beloved granddaughter Caylee Marie." "George is getting ready to do the unimaginable," NeJame said. Then George Anthony said that he loves his daughter, wife, and son and asked for prayers for Caylee and his family. "This is going to be very hard for me to do," George Anthony said.

OMG, it seems Nejame got through to one of the Anthonys! Beloved Caylee!!! Finally one of them sees Caylee as the victim!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:35 AM »

I am e-mailing David Lohr RE: Tim saying TES did find the dress.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #867 on: October 14, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »

Most interesting post for free.....Hello Monkey Family....regarding my post this morning...my info came from The Body Farm....and the Oakridge Facility they are in conjunction with....the Oakridge facility did the air testing from the trunk of Casy's car....the call I made today...confirmed...that both facilities....had NEW evidence for testing in the Caylee Anthony case....and I did pass this info to LP...Des

GREAT NEWS!!!

Praying for you, Des.  Big mental hugs headed your way as well.   (BTW, did you ever get my e-mail??  I sent it weeks ago)

Body Farm, that's what I thought when she posted the first bit of info. And maybe this testing could be on something found a few weeks ago and it is still considered NEW.
In other words, it is not the air testing, stain, or maggots, but something found in searches that we don't know about and the Body Farm is calling it NEW. Hmm. I hope so.

I'm hoping the same thing right along with ya.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: October 14, 2008, 09:51:44 AM »

Blonde - are you here?

I have the Florida Grand Jury Handbook - how do I get it to you to upload to the documents thread??????????????
[/quote] can you copy and paste a link and i will do the rest.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: October 14, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »

For anyone wanting to order a TES cookbook, we are taking pre-orders now. Once we have 50 pre-orders, it will go to print. This is a one time privilege. After this order, the books will no longer be available by mail. They will be offered only at the search sites. Get your order in as soon as possible. You may order as many as you like.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=4

Hey MrsKub...

Sorry to ask but I haven't had my coffee yet this morning.... is the only way to preorder by printing the form and mailing it or is there a way to preorder online? 

Can't remember the last time I walked to a mailbox (sadly!)... but of course would be willing to find one (and a stamp!) for this great cause.

Is there a need for additional recipes (I've got a kickin' pumpkin chocolate chip bread) or have they all been chosen?

Thanks!!

Hi KiahJ!

mrsk is feeding her adorable grandson right now so she asked me to repond to your question.

Right now that is the only way to order the cookbook. We had to come up with a way to make it easy on TES because they have to handle some of the initial stuff.

I saw Cubbie inquired about submitting more recipes too......the answer is YES and in any category. We will let you know when we won't be needing anymore.

Thanks you everyone for your support on this. We are going to try really hard to get this out for Christmas gifts.

(Sorry for the O/T)

Great!!!  Thank you for responding!  I'll submit some recipes and send for my preorder today!

Thanks to you & MrsK!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »

Can Cindy or Lee be FORCED to testify before the GJ if LE believes that they know something? And if they didn't tell the truth be charged later with perjury?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »

Tim, you`re back in Orlando, searching for Caylee Anthony. I understand you made a discovery.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes. I didn`t make the discovery. The discovery was made by a searcher. I`m very disappointed that it leaked, and it shouldn`t have been. But now it`s out, we need to clarify it.

The transcript is here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #872 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:59 AM »

I heard that as well. But I don't take it as a lie, maybe misunderstanding. I still don't believe the dress is in any way connected to the case.

What I am thinking is that it was possibly just a member of the volunteer search team with TES that day - not necessarily a TES member, if that makes any sense.  I also heard Tim say that it was a TES member, and that was confusing.   I'm really not sure, but the fact that he was suspicious about the origin of it speaks volumes to me.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:06 AM »

9:37 a.m. Outside the courthouse, George Anthony's attorney Mark NeJame told reporters that his client is there to testify against Casey Anthony for consideration of homicide charges "concerning his beloved granddaughter Caylee Marie." "George is getting ready to do the unimaginable," NeJame said. Then George Anthony said that he loves his daughter, wife, and son and asked for prayers for Caylee and his family. "This is going to be very hard for me to do," George Anthony said.

OMG, it seems Nejame got through to one of the Anthonys! Beloved Caylee!!! Finally one of them sees Caylee as the victim!

OMG!! He has seen the light?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »

I wonder if Cindy is changing the locks while George is testifying. He prob got his walking papers from her before he left this morning

I have always thought George was the accomplice but if he get in there and GIVES THE 100percent truth and he puts the nail in caseys coffin...
My views of him will definitly change..

I think he is the only one that is soeaking up for Caylee God bless him for doing the right thing!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: October 14, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »

Tim, you`re back in Orlando, searching for Caylee Anthony. I understand you made a discovery.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes. I didn`t make the discovery. The discovery was made by a searcher. I`m very disappointed that it leaked, and it shouldn`t have been. But now it`s out, we need to clarify it.

Thank you for the clarification, Blonde.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »

I just e-mailed Mr. Lohr and asked him to clarify. I will let you know if he repsonds.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #877 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:52 AM »

I found casey's new boyfriend..They are perfect for each other..jmo What is it with goldenrod road?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »

Blonde - are you here?

I have the Florida Grand Jury Handbook - how do I get it to you to upload to the documents thread??????????????
[/quote] can you copy and paste a link and i will do the rest.

I found it and here is the link  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3687.new#new

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: October 14, 2008, 09:58:03 AM »

OMG!! He has seen the light?

Man oh man!  I would not want to be the one that's testimony sends Casey to trial in that house.  I would never go home again if I were George.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.