May 15, 2024, 11:52:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 380799 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: August 23, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »

He is in no way disrespecting Leonard and then he goes on to disrespect him?  WTH?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: August 23, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »

i'm a cynic. i still wonder if its really him.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: August 23, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

I could very well be wrong here, but just a thought I had. Maybe Tony P. went on WS initially to make it very public that Baez has doctored the paperwork that he submitted with his motion and he has a totally different contract than LP, Rob and Tracy. I think that is what he started with when be began posting.  But posters didn't really respond to that message at first and just started asking him different questions, of which he responded to. A mistake in my eyes, but for whatever reason he posted what he did.

As far as being a witness for the defense.....all he has is 2 hours time with Casey. Tony P. will say she was sweet and respectful to him and cooked her dinner. We have other witnesses who have known her a lot longer than 2 hours who will say the exact same thing along with *she was a great mother* to Caylee. He will also say that from the time he met her, he knew something was not right with her demeanor regarding Caylee being missing. Tony P. was not there for any type of security for Casey so I just don't see what Baez would gain by using him for a witness. JMO

Baez is going to have to clear up this mess with these contracts before he can even consider using Tony P. as a witness.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: August 23, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »

Thanks Klaas for bringing that over, I must have read that three times, and I'm still scratching my head 

Yeah. I have read it a few times too, and still find my head needing scratching.

He respects LP "beyond belief," huh?

I just don't know why he would be on any forum discussing this. I find it inappropriate.

I do too Brandi, very inappropriate and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: August 23, 2009, 02:22:47 PM »

I find it really curious that Tony is posting anywhere.  Here is his main post over at WS from yesterday:

it seems very fake....i believe that is Padilla's move to put tony as the Anthony's witness and get more info from them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1645 on: August 23, 2009, 02:23:51 PM »

I could very well be wrong here, but just a thought I had. Maybe Tony P. went on WS initially to make it very public that Baez has doctored the paperwork that he submitted with his motion and he has a totally different contract than LP, Rob and Tracy. I think that is what he started with when be began posting.  But posters didn't really respond to that message at first and just started asking him different questions, of which he responded to. A mistake in my eyes, but for whatever reason he posted what he did.

As far as being a witness for the defense.....all he has is 2 hours time with Casey. Tony P. will say she was sweet and respectful to him and cooked her dinner. We have other witnesses who have known her a lot longer than 2 hours who will say the exact same thing along with *she was a great mother* to Caylee. He will also say that from the time he met her, he knew something was not right with her demeanor regarding Caylee being missing. Tony P. was not there for any type of security for Casey so I just don't see what Baez would gain by using him for a witness. JMO

Baez is going to have to clear up this mess with these contracts before he can even consider using Tony P. as a witness.

You are more than likely right, I was just throwing it out there, really he should be quiet, but he doesn't seem to want to be, which makes me wonder what his agenda really is 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: August 23, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
I just read the news about the remains of caylee being placed on the vacant lot when Casey was in jail. Now the defense wants to interview the searches.... I believe that one of the searches was the crazy blond girl was supporting the Anthony's?

Are you referring to Joy who supported the Anthonys ?

I believe that is who CECELITA was referring to.
I do not know her name 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: August 23, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

Thanks Klaas for bringing that over, I must have read that three times, and I'm still scratching my head 

Yeah. I have read it a few times too, and still find my head needing scratching.

He respects LP "beyond belief," huh?

I just don't know why he would be on any forum discussing this. I find it inappropriate.

I do too Brandi, very inappropriate and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: August 23, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »

<snipped>
I wish I had a Peace sign.
I don't but I do have a football    A football is sorta a peace sign 

Here ya go, Deenie Wink

That is awesome. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: August 23, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
I just read the news about the remains of caylee being placed on the vacant lot when Casey was in jail. Now the defense wants to interview the searches.... I believe that one of the searches was the crazy blond girl was supporting the Anthony's?

Are you referring to Joy who supported the Anthonys ?

I believe that is who CECELITA was referring to.
I do not know her name 
sorry I did not want to put that constipaded face....I think that lady is Joy as you monkey said
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: August 23, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

sorry I did not want to put that constipaded face

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: August 23, 2009, 02:32:59 PM »

I am interested to find out exactly how much time, in total, TP actually spent with kc. He stated that these 2 hours are the only time he spent with the whole motley crew.

I also found this post interesting

Originally Posted by CuriousTwo  View Post
When most families endure a tragic situation, family and friends engulf them in support and help by dropping off food, etc. Could you tell if this was the case during the time you were there?
Didn't see any of that!

So early on there were no family or friends rallying around them.  Another statement he made was JB was calling the shots.......but didn't expound on what those shots were....I would be very interested in knowing EXACTLY what the shots were that TP is referring to.  We know that no one was allowed to talk to kc without BOZO or a family member around. But why in the hell wasn't the family DEMANDING answers from kc? I remember a reported confrontation between georgie and kc....but to the best of my recollection that was it. I can guarantee you she would have told me the truth or she would have wished her ass was back in jail.

I'm with you on that one Sunny.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: August 23, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »

You are more than likely right, I was just throwing it out there, really he should be quiet, but he doesn't seem to want to be, which makes me wonder what his agenda really is 
Baez may want to use Tony P. as a way to discredit anything that LP has to say though. Tony stated he did not share the same feelings as to how LP was with G & C and the media coverage.  But again, LP didn't have that much time with Casey either. Tracy, then Rob have the most to relay on what went down during that time. I noticed that Tony P. did/would not discuss them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: August 23, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

That's the first thing I asked and why I emailed Lenny.
He has gone from being totally silent and avoiding all media during his time with the Anthonys to suddenly being all over the web with negative comments about his Uncle.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's really George Anthony.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: August 23, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »

Baez may want to use Tony P. as a way to discredit anything that LP has to say though. Tony stated he did not share the same feelings as to how LP was with G & C and the media coverage.  But again, LP didn't have that much time with Casey either. Tracy, then Rob have the most to relay on what went down during that time. I noticed that Tony P. did/would not discuss them.

I do not think much of his character assessment of the Anthony family- he obviously hasn't studied them the way we have.
How many times have you seen the  neighbors of some murderer being interviewed on TV and you hear them say the same thing " He seemed like such a nice quiet guy".     PLEEZ.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: August 23, 2009, 02:51:36 PM »

That's the first thing I asked and why I emailed Lenny.
He has gone from being totally silent and avoiding all media during his time with the Anthonys to suddenly being all over the web with negative comments about his Uncle.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's really George Anthony.
i wouldn't either but with all the strange happenings in this circus ....who knows....???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: August 23, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

sorry I did not want to put that constipaded face

Monkey Devil!  Yes Joy Wray, I am wondering what happened to her?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: August 23, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

Not only that, but the way Tony was talking it sounds like he has a lot of info to tell after the trial. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1658 on: August 23, 2009, 02:56:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Thanks for bringing over the TP post, Klaas. It's weird. It's just so weird, but it reads like LP and TP talk, IMO. It's very disjointed and conflicting!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: August 23, 2009, 02:58:29 PM »

TPadilla  was asked on WS - "When was your lightbulb moment"  and he replies that it was about a week after she was bailed, "when some of the evidence started coming back".   At that point I believe I would have revised my opinion of Miss Anthony.   

Regarding whether he will be a defense witness he says "they seem to think" he will be.
So now we know what his agenda against is- destroy Lenny's credibility..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.