May 21, 2024, 06:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 149469 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: April 27, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per Blenchi at RU:

The dutch news announced that the investigation of the house of JvdS has nothing to do with the book....its was planned some time ago
I really didn't think it had anything to do with the book. BUT, how ironic that it all breaks loose the day after the book comes out. Sure does take emphasis offa his book!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: April 27, 2007, 06:41:52 PM »

Hi Jill,
There is a SM front page article on jurin's book.

Also, possibly under that article or an aruba article just before in the FPage posts is a translation of jurin's interview on dutch tv shoveling his BS book, and a translation of the dutch Telegraaf newspaper article.  The dutch are not to happy about jurin nor his BS book (YEAH!!!!).

Hi WIDGE!!!!!!!!! Wonderful to see you. Sounds like the girls are like stringbeans, growing, growing, growing.....

Hey BIG jackHAMMER I always feel safe that you are near by.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: April 27, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
The latest via Easy:

I just finished talking to our reporters on the spot and they had no opinion to give with regards to whether they found something or not. These people are very secretive and will not speak about their work while the case is an ongoing one. Whether they found or didn't find anything we'll find out soon enough officially, when the Ministry of Justice puts out another press release.

What Joran said and came out in the papers here was not taken from his book, but from a televised interview he had about the book. That interview got a lot of reaction; I read a total of 102 of them, and practically the totality of them (100) didn't have any kind words for Joran.

The Dutch investigative team left the premises at about 5:30 p.m., after searching the property of v/d Sloot with 3 dogs and some sophisticated equipment. They apparently did not use the jack-hammers, but searched in the sand. Paulus v/d Sloot left his home about 9:30 a.m. and hasn't been back since. Maybe now that the Dutch team has left, he will go back to his house.

This whole affair throws out two possibilities: 1. they came with some concrete indications that there is something to be found at Paulus' house (which I believe); 2. they came to write the final chapter of the case.

With regards to Number 2, I can't help but think of the F-16's that flew over Aruba a couple of days and then went back. They put on quite a show. I hope that this is not another show, so as to let us know that they did do their best, but that now nothing more is to be done and the case will be closed. I refuse to believe that, considering the seriousness with which these people take their profession, and the amount of time, energy and money they put into this incursion.

Thank Mike and Jossy and BT...

Sooo Hmmm the F-16 was back...are you guys thinking what Im thinking?

When Natalee was undiscoverable during the last time she may have been under something that the imaging device could not pick up.. and was moved too a more secure location? didnt Deputy Dompig state that exact scenario?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 27, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »

The latest via Easy:

I just finished talking to our reporters on the spot and they had no opinion to give with regards to whether they found something or not. These people are very secretive and will not speak about their work while the case is an ongoing one. Whether they found or didn't find anything we'll find out soon enough officially, when the Ministry of Justice puts out another press release.

What Joran said and came out in the papers here was not taken from his book, but from a televised interview he had about the book. That interview got a lot of reaction; I read a total of 102 of them, and practically the totality of them (100) didn't have any kind words for Joran.

The Dutch investigative team left the premises at about 5:30 p.m., after searching the property of v/d Sloot with 3 dogs and some sophisticated equipment. They apparently did not use the jack-hammers, but searched in the sand. Paulus v/d Sloot left his home about 9:30 a.m. and hasn't been back since. Maybe now that the Dutch team has left, he will go back to his house.

This whole affair throws out two possibilities: 1. they came with some concrete indications that there is something to be found at Paulus' house (which I believe); 2. they came to write the final chapter of the case.

With regards to Number 2, I can't help but think of the F-16's that flew over Aruba a couple of days and then went back. They put on quite a show. I hope that this is not another show, so as to let us know that they did do their best, but that now nothing more is to be done and the case will be closed. I refuse to believe that, considering the seriousness with which these people take their profession, and the amount of time, energy and money they put into this incursion.

Jackhammers Just Wont Do ...........

They Need Eye Pluckerouters ...........

Ear Ripperoffers .............

Nose Splitteruppers ...........

Tooth Pullerouters ...........

Tongue Sliceruppers .............

Than Well Get Our Answers ................

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 27, 2007, 06:43:27 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - that is my sarcastic wink, meaning they believe anything MF tells them

You better not be holding out on us...j/k
I gotta do something I'm so anxious for this to be good news,and not a show like they're saying at FOB.

I don't care what FOB says.  It sounds pretty serious to me if they are using jackhammers and digging up trees.

The "tree" that they are talking about is really a large agave plant that sends a shoot up about 8 feet tall with flowers on it.  after it blooms you typically cut the shoot off and wait for next years shoot.  at least that is what we do in arizona.  So when they say a 'tree' it really isn't a tree.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 27, 2007, 06:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
The latest via Easy:

Thank Mike and Jossy and BT...

Sooo Hmmm the F-16 was back...are you guys thinking what Im thinking?

When Natalee was undiscoverable during the last time she may have been under something that the imaging device could not pick up.. and was moved too a more secure location? didnt Deputy Dompig state that exact scenario?

Rob - I don't think he's saying the F-16's were back, I think he's referring to when they were there back in 2005.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 27, 2007, 06:44:07 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
I know it's all in good fun, but maybe we should hold ourslevs to a little higher standard then the other sites do, you know?  Maybe I'm wrong, but any negative comments about the players in this case should probably be described by their negative actions, not their negative appereances...

Just my 2 cents.

FWIW - Julia Renfro/Glenda/Bondia has earned anything hateful said about her.

They have a thread entitled Let's Make Fun of the Monkkkeys and once had one devoted to just me!  I think I have every right to say pretty much anything back to them.    They'ver earned it and most especially with those hideous photoshopped photos they have done of Natalee, Beth, Jug, Red, on and on.

On our worst days we are never as nasty as they are on their best.  We already ARE a standard above them in the nasty department.

JMO but I think we each should decide for ourselves what we post and what we don't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 27, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Hi Jill,
There is a SM front page article on jurin's book.

Also, possibly under that article or an aruba article just before in the FPage posts is a translation of jurin's interview on dutch tv shoveling his BS book, and a translation of the dutch Telegraaf newspaper article.  The dutch are not to happy about jurin nor his BS book (YEAH!!!!).

Hi WIDGE!!!!!!!!! Wonderful to see you. Sounds like the girls are like stringbeans, growing, growing, growing.....

Hey BIG jackHAMMER I always feel safe that you are near by.

Hi NM ...........

Hope All Is Well With You ................

The Girls Are Doing Great ..... Thanks

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: April 27, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - that is my sarcastic wink, meaning they believe anything MF tells them

You better not be holding out on us...j/k
I gotta do something I'm so anxious for this to be good news,and not a show like they're saying at FOB.

I don't care what FOB says.  It sounds pretty serious to me if they are using jackhammers and digging up trees.

The "tree" that they are talking about is really a large agave plant that sends a shoot up about 8 feet tall with flowers on it.  after it blooms you typically cut the shoot off and wait for next years shoot.  at least that is what we do in arizona.  So when they say a 'tree' it really isn't a tree.

HI Sunny ...........

Still Friends ???

Good To See Ya ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: April 27, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »

Klaas, are you sure. I read it that they were just back... maybe I need new eyes. Very Happy

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: April 27, 2007, 06:49:09 PM »

Klaas, are you sure. I read it that they were just back... maybe I need new eyes. Very Happy

Rob, I read it that way the first time too, but when I re-read it, I got the same impression as Klaas. I think he is referring to the show they made with the planes in 2005.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: April 27, 2007, 06:49:58 PM »

I guess I could read it either way...like it was a show back in 05.. and this is another show now.. or its REAL this time, not like in 05 with the F-16s...

Did I confuse you? Very Happy

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: April 27, 2007, 06:50:22 PM »

The latest via Easy:

This is exactly what I think they are doing.  This is another show before they close the case.  These people are sick in the head and they would do something like this.  This way they can say oh yes we did search the entire VDS property.  Two years too late.  Final chapter and it was very dramatic.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 27, 2007, 06:51:22 PM »

Hi!  It's been am interesting day for sure!!  A big Thanks to Jossy...for his report and to Easy and Bt for making sure we got it.  Let's hope this is REAL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: April 27, 2007, 06:52:03 PM »

I guess I could read it either way...like it was a show back in 05.. and this is another show now.. or its REAL this time, not like in 05 with the F-16s...

Did I confuse you? Very Happy

no!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 27, 2007, 06:52:47 PM »

NJ2,
Yes, I know contractors often bring along a Porta Potty but not for just a day or two.  I would think if these guys were not very serious and going to be there for a long time, they wouldn't need to do that.  Unless they are going to disable the plumbing.  They would just go back to the nearby police station to use the restroom or maybe  some other place close by if this were just about over in one day, finding nothing.

And sometimes I post things to annoy a specifically target audience of readers, too.   Very Happy  Wink  Very Happy Maybe that's why they devote whole threads to trashing me, haha.  But I just can't resist.

Joran is so afraid of Peter DeVries sharp, superior intellect that he won't even go on his program.

Joran is chicken.

He is scared witless of DeVries.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: April 27, 2007, 06:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I know it's all in good fun, but maybe we should hold ourslevs to a little higher standard then the other sites do, you know?  Maybe I'm wrong, but any negative comments about the players in this case should probably be described by their negative actions, not their negative appereances...

Just my 2 cents.

They have a thread entitled Let's Make Fun of the Monkkkeys and once had one devoted to just me!  I think I have every right to say pretty much anything back to them.    They'ver earned it and most especially with those hideous photoshopped photos they have done of Natalee, Beth, Jug, Red, on and on.

On our worst days we are never as nasty as they are on their best.  We already ARE a standard above them in the nasty department.

JMO but I think we each should decide for ourselves what we post and what we don't.

Anna they have one incredibly terrible thread about Beth over there... I'll spare anyone the name of it.. but it is the worst of the worst...I'm sure Klaas knows exactly what I'm talking about.

It has to be the worst thing ever said about any family member.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 27, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »

Rob, I read it that way the first time too, but when I re-read it, I got the same impression as Klaas. I think he is referring to the show they made with the planes in 2005.

that's what I got both times I read it.. Wink .

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 27, 2007, 06:53:51 PM »

Just my 2 cents.

Yea. I wont pay two cents for that advice.

Nor would your 2 cents be taken...
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 27, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys! Wow!! All this in three days! The 25th Joran on TV promoting his book, his book comes out. All the media coverage about him having a book out then ...BINGO...the next day the 26th we hear that the suspect status of Joran has been extended, then today the 27th we hear that all this is happening at the VDS residence!! Holy Moly ! Can you say.... Y E S !!

Absolutely...

YES!!!!!

Sorry, doing some celebrating...

and catching up as well...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.