May 22, 2024, 12:46:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 436358 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1660 on: September 04, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »

I know I know - I said I wouldn't look at Briansdreams anymore but look what they posted over there:

Brian,

Ive been struggling with sending you this information. I  cant take much more of this.
It is consuming my mind, my life and my emotions. I want closure, Now!!!
Im not sure if  you should share this information/location until it has been searched by
your team/Tes/ OCSO. I believe that certain people involved ( "the grandmother"/or the male who helpeddispose of Caylee) are keeping tabs on your site as well as other sites. Yes, I do believe
Cindy knows that Caylee is dead. Casey told her about what happened. However, I must add
that Cindy didnt have a hand in Caylees death, but she knows(100%)what took place.
Cindy has not shared this information with  George. There is alot of deception in their relationship.
Im sending you a map of the location. I truely believe this is where Caylee was placed.Please, Please
have the team check this out. I wouldnt waste their time if I didnt truely believe this.
May, god keep you all safe!        She will be found- thanks 4 your time

They proceeded to show a bridge south on moss park road. Wonder if this person knows something.

JMO by the "wording" it sounds like it's another psychic

Here's a bridge...it's actually an ideal place, lots of trees, secluded and depending which way the river flows, there's a large pond at both ends...I dunno

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: September 04, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »

r it is possible that cord blood was saved in the hospital...now that would be definitive.  I doubt we will know for sure.

I doubt Casey was the type to pay thousands of dollars to save cord blood for a child she didn't want in the first place. (That stolen 45K went somewhere, but I'm guessing not to a blood bank).  It would make things simple, though!

One though still bothers me .... With Casey as money grubbing as she is ... WHY would she NOT name a father at the time of birth for CHILD SUPPORT? 

While I agree that incest is a very disturbing thought, it does happen.     I left my state job due to working for the Department of Public Welfare, Child Abuse Registry b/c I could not take the stress ....  It is horrible what some (normal looking) parents do to their children.

I am still on the fence with this case though.

I'm on the fence too and tired of pulling splinters outta my butt!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1662 on: September 04, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

I have big feet too...so what!  Let's just post ugly comments and snide remarks about her actions (or lack of action) and not about her huge, nasty, ugly, feet.   

The difference is that your big feet aren't always down your throat. and............they're prolly pretty.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 04, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

Look, I am not defending anyone here and certainly not Padilla...why does everyone jump on me when I offer info to the contrary of what everyone wants to believe?  I didn't start the incest discussion...I just told what I know about it. It is all my opinion and nothing more.  The incest discussion came here from others not me...I should have known I would get fussed at by what I said.  LOL

Cord blood is saved and tests are performed on it after every birth.  The need for stem cells from cord blood is on the rise and a lot of hospitals keep them for some time.  Our blood bank kept them for several months.  All cord blood has blood typing run on them...the baby's blood is sent to most state labs for testing on such things as PKU  and other amino acids.  Having a sample is not impossible to find.  I don't know what her hospital did at the time.  DNA is a very reliable science.  These tests are blood drops on a piece of permeable paper that absorbs the blood sample.  I do not know if they can be used to obtain another DNA sample.  If LE is smart they have checked this. I haven't worked in a hospital lab for years now, but surely the testing procedures have not regressed since I was there.

I am now finished with that subject and going to do something constructive like wash some clothes or sweep the floor.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: September 04, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

Silly Monkey...  actually that photo has always made me feel a little bit sorry for Cindy.  I'm a grammy to 3 little boys (with another one on the way), and I think Cindy totally adored that adorable little girl.  Of course, then Cindy opens her mouth. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: September 04, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

There are no words that express the hate and evil this woman has in her soul!

Just adding the link for this
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Thank you Nut.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1666 on: September 04, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »

I still see resemblance between Caylee & JP or is it JC? Chatt

Me too, but I won't say it again...I get yelled at when I do. LOL 

Why do you get yelled at? IMO, out of all the guys we've seen, Caylee looks most like him.  Coincidence or not.

wait, i am confused with all the abbreviations.. who is JC/JP??
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: September 04, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!! 

I see the Slore is still not opening her mouth and Cindy is still up to her antics.

I loved the little video clips that NG showed last night of Cindy and George contradicting themselves.  TOO FUNNY!!!

Just so you know..."slore" is my new favy word.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 04, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »

mytime wrote:
Here is the info:

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

mytime - thanks.  You had said LEE and it's really GEORGE and the story above could very well be true.

oops!!   Sorry for the typo!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: September 04, 2008, 01:41:22 PM »

Look, I am not defending anyone here and certainly not Padilla...why does everyone jump on me when I offer info to the contrary of what everyone wants to believe?  I didn't start the incest discussion...I just told what I know about it. It is all my opinion and nothing more.  The incest discussion came here from others not me...I should have known I would get fussed at by what I said.  LOL

Cord blood is saved and tests are performed on it after every birth.  The need for stem cells from cord blood is on the rise and a lot of hospitals keep them for some time.  Our blood bank kept them for several months.  All cord blood has blood typing run on them...the baby's blood is sent to most state labs for testing on such things as PKU  and other amino acids.  Having a sample is not impossible to find.  I don't know what her hospital did at the time.  DNA is a very reliable science.  These tests are blood drops on a piece of permeable paper that absorbs the blood sample.  I do not know if they can be used to obtain another DNA sample.  If LE is smart they have checked this. I haven't worked in a hospital lab for years now, but surely the testing procedures have not regressed since I was there.

I am now finished with that subject and going to do something constructive like wash some clothes or sweep the floor.

Well I dont know why you are getting fussed on they should leave you alone..It is true about cord blood in Michigan they take your babys blood now and store it in a system so that someday they will have everyone's DNA...And matching a criminal to a crime will be easier....

Dont ask for a link becasue it was in a brochure when I had her a while ago..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: September 04, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »

If anybody thinks Casey is innocent - I would like to sell you that bridge because I own it.

Cindy"s big feet keep ending upin her big mouth and she get her big head out of her a$$. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: September 04, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

Bond Posted On Casey's New Charges, Attorney To Represent Parents
POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 1:01 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ATTORNEY SAYS HE WILL REPRESENT CASEY'S PARENTS

There was a big development Thursday concerning George and Cindy Anthony. High-profile attorney Mark Nejame said he will represent them, but not Casey. Mark Nejame told Eyewitness News he has decided he will take on Cindy and George Anthony's case.

However, he said he has not spoken to the Anthonys so far Thursday, so it is not a done deal. The Anthonys met with the high-profile attorney at his office Wednesday afternoon. Nejame said a friend recommended they meet with him for guidance. He said they did not talk about Casey Anthony.

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund.

Mark Nejame and his team of attorneys have been known to represent high-profile cases in Central Florida. In 2004, he represented Jesse Maali. The high-profile I-Drive business man was investigated by federal agents and then indicted on charges of hiring illegal aliens, money laundering and tax evasion.

Nejame's law firm was in the spotlight when he represented Fred Khalilian. Khalilian is best known for opening nightspot Club Paris at Church Street Station with hotel heiress Paris Hilton in 2004. Khalilian was accused raping a girl at his apartment after leaving his nightclub Dolce.

Former city commissioner Ernest Page hired Nejame when he got into hot water. Page was accused of using his city hall position to demand business dealings with a developer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: September 04, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »

Look Knay Knay...

WE FOUND BIGFOOT...

She is in Orlando!!!!!!

I have big feet too...so what!  Let's just post ugly comments and snide remarks about her actions (or lack of action) and not about her huge, nasty, ugly, feet.   

The difference is that your big feet aren't always down your throat. and............they're prolly pretty.

Yep, I try to keep em outta my mouth but sometimes they fall in there, but at least they are painted pretty...hahaha

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: September 04, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: September 04, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!! 

I see the Slore is still not opening her mouth and Cindy is still up to her antics.

I loved the little video clips that NG showed last night of Cindy and George contradicting themselves.  TOO FUNNY!!!

Just so you know..."slore" is my new favy word.

MEE TOO!!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1675 on: September 04, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »

MONKEYS....HANK VARNELL CEO OF SYSCO JUST CALLED ME....TRUCK AND FOOD ON THE WAY IN THE AM!!!!!!!!!

BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!

DESTINY....I'M CRYING MY HEAD OFF NOW.....MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.....

I WILL NEED SOMEONE FROM COMMAND CENTER TO CALL ME TO CO-ORDINATE THE DELIVERY....MARLEE HAS MY PHONE #

Destiny...proud to be a Monkey...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1676 on: September 04, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »

MONKEYS....HANK VARNELL CEO OF SYSCO JUST CALLED ME....TRUCK AND FOOD ON THE WAY IN THE AM!!!!!!!!!

I WILL NEED SOMEONE FROM COMMAND CENTER TO CALL ME TO CO-ORDINATE THE DELIVERY....MARLEE HAS MY PHONE #

OMG OMG OMG - this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo big! HUGE!!!! You are my heroine Des!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: September 04, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »

DES I AM CRYING AND BREAKING OUT IN CHILLS AND GOOSEBUMBS!!!!YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!!!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: September 04, 2008, 01:48:09 PM »

mytime wrote:
Here is the info:

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

mytime - thanks.  You had said LEE and it's really GEORGE and the story above could very well be true.

oops!!   Sorry for the typo!!

You know... a lot of people have questioned George's statement about what happened that Monday.  Remember, he was so detailed right down to what everyone was wearing, etc.  Always seemed suspicious that he would remember all of that from a month prior.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: September 04, 2008, 01:50:37 PM »

You are one wonderful Monkey!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.