May 06, 2024, 11:44:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 281548 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: April 12, 2009, 01:40:58 AM »

the guy named JP that Casey knew I honestly think I am losing my mind she did have a friend named JP right?? How is he related to her a friend or boyfriend  if there was a guy named JP she knew thanks

Hi haydensguardian,   yes there is a jp chatt. I don't think she was "involved" with him but he was in the Ricardo/ Dante crowd I believe.  It's   sooo hard to keep up with her boyz!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: April 12, 2009, 01:56:46 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.
Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
April 8, 2009
<snipped>
As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

SHEESH   I wish this idiot would shut the he!! up.  KC shoulda thought about not murdering her innocent little girl, number one. Number two, it's not the media or internet's fault for the liberal sunshine laws in Florida.  Number three, if any one of the players in this case were even halfway normal, all of us out here in cyber land would probably be a lot less hostile toward the accused slut.

Phew, sure am glad I got that off my chest.   Happy easter to all.

And what is he doing?   HYPOCRITE!   Does he think people dont look up his track record & the scum of the earth he has represented & failed...geez    The funny thing he thinks his friggin opinon matters...nope, I hope he enjoys getting carpel tunnel's syndrome trying but its pretty obvious the overwhelming majority do not agree with him.   Witch hunt...HA   I wish we could burn her at the stake!

I've been thinking about this alot in regard to the question of who is paying Casey's legal bill. Is it possible that a consortium of political and legal figures are planning to use KC's case to launch an effort to repeal or amend the State of Florida's Sunshine Laws? If so, then sweet Caylee is not only a murdered child, but a political pawn.

This theory just fits for me. It explains some of the lunacy of the defense, as well as, the numbers of expensive counsel that have wandered through Baez's office adding their John Henry to a case that should have been fairly open and shut.

Don't know. Just speculating.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #882 on: April 12, 2009, 02:05:22 AM »

the guy named JP that Casey knew I honestly think I am losing my mind she did have a friend named JP right?? How is he related to her a friend or boyfriend  if there was a guy named JP she knew thanks

Hi haydensguardian,   yes there is a jp chatt. I don't think she was "involved" with him but he was in the Ricardo/ Dante crowd I believe.  It's   sooo hard to keep up with her boyz!
Thanks MizJay I was beginning to think I was losing my mind!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 12, 2009, 02:39:02 AM »

Cap    didn't want to stack, but he is a hypocrite and his constant focus on KC is borderline obssessive, according to his own parameters.  He never comments on the REASONs her case is always front and center. Does he really think that people aren't going to be salivating to (lawfully) hear every sorted detail of a promiscuous "twentysomething" from the most dysfunctional, deceitful family in America?

Other murderers usually aren't quite so arogant, so proud that they can hold their lies and glibbly manufacture more at the drop of a hat. Other murderers of their children usually at some point have a come to Jesus meeting with themselves and if for no other reason than to look better, act a little concerned.  You know this line of thought could go on for days but jis next article will be virtually the same as this one and the previous ones. He's a one trick pony.

I hear that!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #884 on: April 12, 2009, 03:02:14 AM »

Happy Easter to each of you sweet Monkeys. A year ago I did not know you existed and now I feel as though you are my friends.Thanks for all you do in your own way to fight for justice for those who need it most.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 12, 2009, 03:25:32 AM »

This WFTV video shows William Staub aka Cobra, bounty hunter at the Suburban Drive prayer service that ran the same day as Caylee's memorial 2/10, just as Rev Grund referred to in his blog I posted a page back.   You can skip the church memorial & look about 7:20 minutes to see Cobra was there on Suburban in a crowd wiping away tears.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18682544/index.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: April 12, 2009, 03:48:43 AM »

Ok here is Jesse and this looks to be a Rotti.

The Grunds' beloved dog who passed away and loved Caylee.

It is a big, black dog.

The opposite of a little, white dog.

Is there any corroboration for Cindy's claim that Caylee spoke of a little white dog?  People who lie often just come out with the opposite of the truth.  Caylee talked about the Grunds' big black dog, so I'll say she talked about a little white dog.

Just thinking... I know it sounds crazy.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: April 12, 2009, 04:06:49 AM »

This WFTV video shows William Staub aka Cobra, bounty hunter at the Suburban Drive prayer service that ran the same day as Caylee's memorial 2/10, just as Rev Grund referred to in his blog I posted a page back.   You can skip the church memorial & look about 7:20 minutes to see Cobra was there on Suburban in a crowd wiping away tears.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18682544/index.html

Thanks, Capp. He sure was there. Here's a capture from that video:

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: April 12, 2009, 04:07:28 AM »

Ok here is Jesse and this looks to be a Rotti.

The Grunds' beloved dog who passed away and loved Caylee.

It is a big, black dog.

The opposite of a little, white dog.

Is there any corroboration for Cindy's claim that Caylee spoke of a little white dog?  People who lie often just come out with the opposite of the truth.  Caylee talked about the Grunds' big black dog, so I'll say she talked about a little white dog.

Just thinking... I know it sounds crazy.

<DESI-EDIT:>

Okay, a few posts back, saw where the Grunds' dog passed away before Caylee was much of a talker, LOL!

Also, saw the post with the link to Kronk's cell pics, with the two white-ish dogs.  My thought was that if we have access to these pics, so does Cindy.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: April 12, 2009, 04:09:00 AM »

Brandi,

Happy Easter, and thank you for making so many Monkeys (like me) look so festive for the season.

Bless you,
Desi

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 12, 2009, 05:32:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys

Tks for the screencap Brandi, I couldnt sleep well so I got up and was thinking to do the same but saw you captured it.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: April 12, 2009, 05:55:23 AM »

Happy Easter!  To this day, my 2 year old grandbaby tells me the cows and horses are pink!  Caylee could have gotten the color of the dog wrong.  The other thing that bothers me is the cop who blew things off so many times: <snipped>

"Volunteer Keith Williams told WKMG that he searched the woods in August and found a bag of undamaged stuffed animals. "Williams immediately alerted the Orange County Sheriff's Office and soon found himself meeting with Deputy Richard Cain," WKMG's Mike DeForest reported.

Cain looked at the bag of stuff animals and threw it back in the woods, Williams said."

Did he know Casey or her family?  Did he know the cop that Casey dated that was fired?  Why does it appear that Richard Cain did not want Caylee's remains found?  Who threw the stuffed animals in the same place Caylee's little body  was thrown?  I smell something rotten and it's not Easter Eggs!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 12, 2009, 06:53:57 AM »

Early morning thoughts:  With all this talk about who went to those woods, its obvious that all of them missed the exact location where Caylee's remains were found because A) we would have found out sooner OR B) we would have another outcome than we have such as possibly no discovery, depending on who we are contemplating.

I agree Richard Cain was a lazy bum & I question what his conversation was when he first went on a call when George reported the gas cans stolen 6/24.  I wonder about Keith Williams, it just appears he was too adamant to insert himself in this case merely because his sister went to school with Casey, but he too dealt with Richard Cain.   Kronk, not sure what to think of him but the girlfriend working at the jail puts when & how he got information at peak interest.   What I see that links these incidents is Richard Cain was derelict in duty & you would think that by the third person that told him there was something going on between Hopespring Drive & Suburban Drive that he would have been more inclined to turn over every leaf...is it any wonder he is fired.

That being said, none of these individuals have any connection or evidence that has been discovered that links them to Casey and/or Caylee in June 2008 or prior to the last time Caylee was seen alive.    If anything what we are looking at is what took place after Caylee's murder & who besides the Anthonys were willing to help cover it up for Casey.  Despite finger pointing & an obvious cover up spearheaded by Cindy (yea Ill say it) the evidence points to Casey & what happened between 6/15 & 7/15 (some actions even in advance of that i.e. computer searches, fake Zeneida ID on traffic violation in May) is what will win the day we get justice for Caylee.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #893 on: April 12, 2009, 07:19:27 AM »

Happy Easter to all celebrate!! 

JP Chatt was a wealthy boy and I do beleive the Condo they all went to in Puerto Rico belongs to his family. The trip Casey says she did not make plans for anyone yet, we see her texting all about it with Amy.
Amy states that JP did NOT like Casey ever. She rubbed him the wrong way but she was always around with Rico and Amy so he really had no say. He knew right away she was trouble. Too bad Amy and Rico did not listen to him!!   Bet they wish they did now!!

Also, Some at one time thought that maybe this was who was paying Casey's Dream Team but I don't know where that ever went.  If he did not like her why would his family pay??  But think about it..... He was as thick as thieves as was the rest of his friends yet he remains in the background.....

Did JP ever give a statement??  I would think he did and if not WHY??  Big Bucks and power can be used these days to manipulate the system and it seems little JP slides under the wire un-noticed! Hmmmmmmmm

BTW...Annie has little dogs Right??  How confusing it must of been for Caylee to try and figure out who the heck Zanny was??     To her Zanny and Annie must of sounded pretty close to what her loving grands were asking her... Poor Kid. 
 You see Caylee had to go...She was about to blow the lid off Casey's "Fantasy World" as her speaking became more skilled.  JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: April 12, 2009, 07:36:03 AM »

Please help me guys I need to get Leonard Padillas phone number asap. I am trying not to blurt the problem all over the internet. It is urgent and has to do with one of his friends. Please help me I don't know what to do and I don't want her to die. This sounds crazy but I am dead serious.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: April 12, 2009, 07:38:04 AM »

Please help me guys I need to get Leonard Padillas phone number asap. I am trying not to blurt the problem all over the internet. It is urgent and has to do with one of his friends. Please help me I don't know what to do and I don't want her to die. This sounds crazy but I am dead serious.
Can someone tell me the country code for America

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #896 on: April 12, 2009, 07:42:27 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.
Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
April 8, 2009
<snipped>
As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

SHEESH   I wish this idiot would shut the he!! up.  KC shoulda thought about not murdering her innocent little girl, number one. Number two, it's not the media or internet's fault for the liberal sunshine laws in Florida.  Number three, if any one of the players in this case were even halfway normal, all of us out here in cyber land would probably be a lot less hostile toward the accused slut.

Phew, sure am glad I got that off my chest.   Happy easter to all.

And what is he doing?   HYPOCRITE!   Does he think people dont look up his track record & the scum of the earth he has represented & failed...geez    The funny thing he thinks his friggin opinon matters...nope, I hope he enjoys getting carpel tunnel's syndrome trying but its pretty obvious the overwhelming majority do not agree with him.   Witch hunt...HA   I wish we could burn her at the stake!

I've been thinking about this alot in regard to the question of who is paying Casey's legal bill. Is it possible that a consortium of political and legal figures are planning to use KC's case to launch an effort to repeal or amend the State of Florida's Sunshine Laws? If so, then sweet Caylee is not only a murdered child, but a political pawn.

This theory just fits for me. It explains some of the lunacy of the defense, as well as, the numbers of expensive counsel that have wandered through Baez's office adding their John Henry to a case that should have been fairly open and shut.

Don't know. Just speculating.

Got to say - this subject gets my dander up!  THERE IS NO PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE IN THE CONSTITUTION. The concept comes from ancient law and is interpreted by the Supreme Court to mean ASSUMPTION of innocence. If you are charged with a crime SOMEONE thinks you are guilty - there is no presumption of innocence! The only similar item in the Constitution is the right to not incriminate yourself. I am SICK of garbage like KC hiding behind a document that was written only to ACKNOWLEDGE GOD GIVEN RIGHTS - not to create new rights. I wish that everyone was required to read the Constitution. We give them away free to people at our restaurant because we believe so strongly that everyone should know what it says - not what the liberal, baby killer loving people want you to think it says. Please, please, please start calling people on this misuse of a great document!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #897 on: April 12, 2009, 07:45:22 AM »

Just got done reading all of George's depo.I learned that the"June 08 Casey chase"didn't really happen in June 08.Seems ole Georgie poo had a memory relapse(meaning investigators got a look at his EPASS's and determined the casey chase did not happen in June 08)and now states he was mixed up by a month or 2 or 3.George now says it must have happened in April,May of 08.

AND you can bet if LE had not checked on this little story of Georgie's; He would of never said anything different!!    Lord your Grand-daughter is missing and you feel the need to make-up stuff???
Apples and trees!!   

Bravo for e-pass and the wonderful LE Team!!

And never once did LE or any of us ever hear the description of Zanida in the early stages and now they rattle it off as if there is no tomorrow!!     These people are weird.

I don't get George in his own investigation,looking for Caylee 24/7 as he says; And not looking for the person your lying daughter told you she left her with?? 
Your Grand is missing and what do you do???   NOT MUCH that I saw.
Maybe he went to Disneyland in search of Casey's office!   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: April 12, 2009, 07:45:25 AM »

916-558-6915

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: April 12, 2009, 07:51:35 AM »

916-558-6915

sharlock.....keep in mind it is only 4:50am currently in California.
Where are you calling from?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.