May 21, 2024, 07:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 290354 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: February 04, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »

Howdy Leroy,     Yea, its like jumping into a pool and then getting mad cause you got wet,

That's a perfect analogy!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: February 04, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

Kasen adds that he has a surprise move of his own - a mystery motion that he's working on with Casey

Hmmmm....I wonder if all this Kasen/KC "mystery motion" will result in obvious cuts, contusions and or bruising??
Sing Along !! ...   
Come on baby ... do the mystery motion ... Come on baby ... do the mystery motion

Everybody now...........

LOL   I see you liked my song parody the other day!  

Yes Capp.....who knew you were so talented???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1842 on: February 04, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »

You know if the Anthony's had done the right thing for Caylee in the very beginning they may have had the public and medias sympathy. The day they found the car. GA should have called LE right from the tow yard. If they had just "ONE " time.. said please do everything you can to help find our precious granddaughter. We do not know what has happened...Casey has lied to us for months or maybe even years...but whatever happens to Casey just help us find Caylee. She is the only one that matters right now. We know she is lying to LE...just please pray for us and Caylee..They would have had my sympathy.
But they had to act like total idiots and scream and yell and berate LE when they should have been berating Casey. As the Bible says "you reap what you sow" and they are now reaping.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: February 04, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »

You know if the Anthony's had done the right thing for Caylee in the very beginning they may have had the public and medias sympathy. The day they found the car. GA should have called LE right from the tow yard. If they had just "ONE " time.. said please do everything you can to help find our precious granddaughter. We do not know what has happened...Casey has lied to us for months or maybe even years...but whatever happens to Casey just help us find Caylee. She is the only one that matters right now. We know she is lying to LE...just please pray for us and Caylee..They would have had my sympathy.
But they had to act like total idiots and scream and yell and berate LE when they should have been berating Casey. As the Bible says "you reap what you sow" and they are now reaping.

So true Darla!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1844 on: February 04, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »

Good Afternoon/morning Monkeys. IMO if George really needed in-patient treatment at a facility and one closer to home could not be found, they would not have discharged him from the Halifax center. That would be leaving them wide open for a law siut. And I have never heard of a hospital turning someone away because of publicity.  That is just rediculous.
Believe it or not it happens, remember the man who pushed the woman in front of the subway train.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16713078/wid/7279844/page/6/

In the summer of 1989, Andrew pushed his mother into a wall and wound up in a psychiatric hospital.

The official diagnosis: schizophrenia—an incurable brain disease that can cause hallucinations, paranoia, and, in rare untreated cases, bizarre, and even violent behavior.

A diagnosis of schizophrenia is devastating.  But Andrew Goldstein lived in New York—a state with a proud history of caring for its mentally ill.  Still, as a Dateline investigation discovered, Andrew Goldstein did not get the help he needed.  Instead, he embarked on a journey through poorly coordinated services and revolving door care—one that would, in the end, lead to a subway platform, and Kendra Webdale.

To find out where the safety net failed, and why, Dateline got access to confidential files which document Goldstein’s ten year odyssey through the mental health care system.  For several days we combed through some 3500 pages of hospital notes—transcribing records which reveal what those in the system knew about Goldstein, when they knew it, and what they did—or didn’t—do for him..

Michael Winerip, New York Times reporter: I was shocked when I saw the records. I was shocked that it was there in such detail.

New York Times reporter Michael Winerip who covered the mental health care system for 15 years—and wrote extensively on this case—also got a look at Andrew’s confidential psychiatric file.

Winerip: At one point or another Andrew Goldstein got almost every kind of treatment that we have in our mental health system. But that care was never coordinated, it was sporadic. He was at crucial points denied all kinds of treatment that he needed.

Notes from Andrew’s first hospital stay say he pleaded for help—a plea he’d make over and over through the years:  “I want to live” he told doctors—“and lead a normal life.” 

They tried to subdue his delusions with the drug Haldol - a common treatment for schizophrenia.  They found he “improved” and “prognosis can be good if patient will take his medication.” 

But, like so many schizophrenics,  Goldstein resisted the drugs.

Larry Termo, ex-housemate of Goldstein’s: I did see him getting gradually worse.

Larry Termo shared an apartment with Goldstein in 1992.  He says Andrew   complained about Haldol’s sometimes debilitating side effects.

Termo: He had spasms where he had twisted almost totally into a pretzel. He didn’t think he was going to make it home.

So Goldstein went off his medicine—and his condition deteriorated. In December of 1992, he committed himself to Creedmoor—a big state psychiatric hospital in Queens.

Hospital notes portray a man so paranoid and delusional that he barricaded himself in a nurses station because he believed the staff was “poisoning him with cyanide” and that someone was after him with a gun.

Goldstein lashed out—attacking two social workers and a nurse.

Faced with an “extremely dangerous and potentially violent” patient, Creedmoor held on to Goldstein.  But only for a while.  In the last 30 years, there has been a nationwide effort to get the mentally ill out of big psychiatric hospitals, and into community facilities.

So although the records show Andrew did well at Creedmoor, after eight  months, he had to go.  Creedmoor moved him to its own group home, right here on the hospital grounds—a place where he’d have somewhat more freedom, but still get constant supervision and care.  Once again he did well. But once again—it wouldn’t last.

The Webdale’s filed a $70-million lawsuit against the hospitals and clinics who had treated Andrew Goldstein. The Webdales say those facilities knew, or should have known that Goldstein was violent when they discharged him into the community. All of the institutions except for North General Hospital have settled the lawsuit for an undisclosed amount, without admitting any in errors in their treatment of Andrew Goldstein.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: February 04, 2009, 01:27:35 PM »

Amen to that!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: February 04, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »

There are some days where I feel like I'm being to hard on C&G....that mostly stems from me not having children of my own...and I try really hard not to judge others' way of parenting.  But when it comes to unconditional love, where is the line?? 

I think C&G have crossed whatever line that may be but again, I am not a parent and dont know what it would take for me to turn my back on my child. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: February 04, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »

There are some days where I feel like I'm being to hard on C&G....that mostly stems from me not having children of my own...and I try really hard not to judge others' way of parenting.  But when it comes to unconditional love, where is the line?? 

I think C&G have crossed whatever line that may be but again, I am not a parent and dont know what it would take for me to turn my back on my child. 

Yikes...I'd like to add that I certainly hope I would turn my back on my child if they murdered my grandchild! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: February 04, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »

Yikes...I'd like to add that I certainly hope I would turn my back on my child if they murdered my grandchild! 
I'm not even asking that they turn their back on her.  They can still love her and go see her and put money in her jail account as far as I'm concerned. 

I'm just asking that they be honest with everyone including themselves.  I don't want them spouting to us that she is innocent and was such a loving daughter and parent ~ when they know very well that she isn't/wasn't.  I'm tired of them intimating that one of her friends did it ... or imaginanny did it ... or there is more to the story that the public doesn't understand ...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: February 04, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »

So true Darla!!

Tru dat tenfold!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: February 04, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

Leroy,You can love your child and still draw the line.Covering for their mistakes only perpetuates the situation.
Cindy and George did Casey as well as themselves and Caylee a terrible injustice.
Caylee suffered the worst of it.
I can't wait until we finally get that "Oh now I get it" information. What a joke Baez is. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1851 on: February 04, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »

If you truly love your children, you have to teach them that for every action there is a reaction. They have to be taught responsibility from the time they are small . If you let a child get away with their wrong doings from the time they are really little, do not think when they are teenagers you are going to rein them in to follow your orders.It is way to late. There is nothing that either Of my kids could do that I would turn my back on them.....or stop loving them....but if they did something to hurt one of their children....My Grandchildren....There is no way I could support them and lie for them or cover up for them. Not where  the babies are concerned....I would turn them in so fast it would make your head spin. But I would still be their mother and love them .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: February 04, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys. 
Any word on why KC's family didn't attend the court hearing on Friday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1853 on: February 04, 2009, 02:00:38 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys. 
George was in the hospital, Lee was doing something with parking at the super bowl, and Cindy well who knows?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: February 04, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »

I'm not even asking that they turn their back on her.  They can still love her and go see her and put money in her jail account as far as I'm concerned. 

I'm just asking that they be honest with everyone including themselves.  I don't want them spouting to us that she is innocent and was such a loving daughter and parent ~ when they know very well that she isn't/wasn't.  I'm tired of them intimating that one of her friends did it ... or imaginanny did it ... or there is more to the story that the public doesn't understand ...

I agree with everything you said Newfie! You took the words right out of my mouth!

For G&C: Stop making excuses for KC, and do the right thing for Caylee!! Put Caylee and her memory first, because you can't change anything KC did. Professing KC's innocence, doesn't make her innocent. She can have a million trials where she can claim her innocence, but the evidence will stay the same. They evidence as we know it, only points to KC.

For G&C: You can stand by KC and still love her, but you can't change the truth no matter what you do or say!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: February 04, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »

If you truly love your children, you have to teach them that for every action there is a reaction. They have to be taught responsibility from the time they are small . If you let a child get away with their wrong doings from the time they are really little, do not think when they are teenagers you are going to rein them in to follow your orders.It is way to late. There is nothing that either Of my kids could do that I would turn my back on them.....or stop loving them....but if they did something to hurt one of their children....My Grandchildren....There is no way I could support them and lie for them or cover up for them. Not where  the babies are concerned....I would turn them in so fast it would make your head spin. But I would still be their mother and love them .

Darla - this is how I think I would be too.  I just dont understand the A's at all which sometimes leaves me so confused.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: February 04, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys. 
Cindy wants the media to leave her alone ....

and if you believe that, I have a little parcel of land - temp always over 80 - lush with banana trees - right on a white sandy beach - in Indiana to sell you.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: February 04, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »

Yes Leroy, and I for one had to learn that myself, when My son was little I thought I would only have him and no other children  and I truly spoiled him but yet I would spank him if he really really needed it, but I couldnt stand to see his father say he was gonna spank him and I had to make myself let his dad disapline him and tell myself it was for the good, his good, and believe me it was for his good as he never has been in any kind of trouble at all, but thats because I MADE myself do what was right and I would tell him, Mommy hates for myou to get a spanking but you did something wrong and you have to accept your punishment for it and I cant lie when your Dad gets here and say you didnt do it or not tell him, how will you learn if I cover for you!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: February 04, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »

I agree with everything you said Newfie! You took the words right out of my mouth!

For G&C: Stop making excuses for KC, and do the right thing for Caylee!! Put Caylee and her memory first, because you can't change anything KC did. Professing KC's innocence, doesn't make her innocent. She can have a million trials where she can claim her innocence, but the evidence will stay the same. They evidence as we know it, only points to KC.

For G&C: You can stand by KC and still love her, but you can't change the truth no matter what you do or say!!

I love both of these posts!  Thank you for helping someone who is trying to walk in their shoes see that they are really that pathetic. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: February 04, 2009, 02:05:25 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys. 
Cindy wants the media to leave her alone ....

and if you believe that, I have a little parcel of land - temp always over 80 - lush with banana trees - right on a white sandy beach - in Indiana to sell you.   
lol - that parcel of land sounds pretty good right about now..hehehe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.