May 13, 2024, 11:35:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262864 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: July 24, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »

I don't buy the earache thang. If she really spent more than an hour driving back roads to soothe her daughter, it would have been the first thing posted on FB when she fired up her computer (IMO). I think it will be one of those embellished details that becomes her undoing (again, my own opinion).

I don't buy it either.

I think riding in a truck would intensify the pain via vibrations and truck noises, myself.

My son had severe earaches when he was little and he would just cry and cry.  It was awful and I felt so bad for him.  Driving around in the car would have only made it worse in my opinion.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #561 on: July 24, 2010, 09:42:19 AM »

I don't buy the earache thang. If she really spent more than an hour driving back roads to soothe her daughter, it would have been the first thing posted on FB when she fired up her computer (IMO). I think it will be one of those embellished details that becomes her undoing (again, my own opinion).

Agreed, bloggers tend to write about what excites them and what annoys the ell out of them. Trying to shop and exercise with a sick child could be one of them annoying things.

Good morning All,

I don't buy the ear ache story either. The  Ear piercing screams go along with ear aches, if anyone ever remembers have one. I seriously doubt SM would be riding around with a screaming child.

SM may have a bottle of Ear ache meds for the child to CYA 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #562 on: July 24, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »

[/b] Double D,

Curious, if this comment on IS connects to your recent information?

These are only opinions and comments. CYA! 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=370626&page=27

Taygan 

Quote:

Originally Posted by samEgiG 

Did you notice that DeDe's cousin said that it was going to 'jury' on Monday? Do you think she meant Grand Jury? I thought it met on Tuesday and Thursday?

I'm not entirely sure that is true. I read it here and assumed it was correct, but thinking back to being on jury duty when they drew names for grand jury, it was explained to us that we would be serving for 4 weeks if chosen. They never said 2 days a week for 4 weeks. I think they meet every day. However, it has been awhile since I was last on jury duty and regular jury duty has changed so maybe grand jury has as well. I also think there is more than one grand jury.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 24, 2010, 10:04:22 AM »

About the press conference...

... who comes up with the questions, LE?

Does the media/public really cares how many tips have been received, how many agencies are involved, how many detectives are on the case?

What the media/public REALLY wants to know is: (1) when will Terri be arrested, (2) how did she do it, (3) did she have help, (4) what physical evidence has been gathered, (5) what was the motive?

The most important fact we all want to know is where is Kyron.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 24, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »

About the press conference...

... who comes up with the questions, LE?

Does the media/public really cares how many tips have been received, how many agencies are involved, how many detectives are on the case?

What the media/public REALLY wants to know is: (1) when will Terri be arrested, (2) how did she do it, (3) did she have help, (4) what physical evidence has been gathered, (5) what was the motive?

The most important fact we all want to know is where is Kyron.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office accepting media questions regarding Kyron Case - 07/21/10
Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office understands that the community and media have many questions regarding the Kyron Horman investigation. We can ensure you that our primary goal is to complete a thorough investigation. As stated in prior press releases, there are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to provide the media the opportunity to submit questions they would like answered regarding Kyron Horman case. Please understand and remember this is an ongoing criminal investigation. There will be some questions that cannot be answered based on this fact.

Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #565 on: July 24, 2010, 10:17:38 AM »

Is KSR the moving Kemo Sabe?

Links posted by Bluestars

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 24, 2010, 10:21:47 AM »

Is KSR the moving Kemo Sabe?

Links posted by Bluestars

If KSR is Kerry Sama Rubio the answer is yes, they were already moving before all this Kyron stuff happened and I believe theirs was the house on the news that was searched. 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278036702&ref=search

The condo showed on the news belongs to DeDe Spicher.

Both the house and the condo had for sales signs in front of them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #567 on: July 24, 2010, 10:24:57 AM »

DD the person who you have been in contact with who swears that he/she saw Kyron with a red haired lady at Portland airport a week later, you didn't say it and I'm going to assume the redhead was DeDe, unless there is another redheaded friend running around. I don't doubt that this person believes what he/she saw, sometimes you believe what you have seen and will swear on a stack of bibles. But why a week later, with posters all over and people searching would somebody be this stupid or take the risk of bringing him to the airport without a disguise at least? And wouldn't someone on the airplane also maybe recognize him? And where was Kyron being hidden before the airport?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 24, 2010, 10:33:40 AM »

[/b] Double D,

Curious, if this comment on IS connects to your recent information?

These are only opinions and comments. CYA! 

Taygan 

Quote:

Originally Posted by samEgiG 

Did you notice that DeDe's cousin said that it was going to 'jury' on Monday? Do you think she meant Grand Jury? I thought it met on Tuesday and Thursday?

I'm not entirely sure that is true. I read it here and assumed it was correct, but thinking back to being on jury duty when they drew names for grand jury, it was explained to us that we would be serving for 4 weeks if chosen. They never said 2 days a week for 4 weeks. I think they meet every day. However, it has been awhile since I was last on jury duty and regular jury duty has changed so maybe grand jury has as well. I also think there is more than one grand jury.

I know someone (I know who) went to the grand jury on Thursday.  I don't know how long they have been convened.  I am assuming being dede's cousin said dede is suppose to go on Monday, (he says court, but must mean grand jury) then I would assume this grand jury might be seeing different people on different days and no telling how long they have been convened or will stay convened.  I really don't know how long is the usual amount of time they stay convened.  Can they call a special grand jury in for this case because there is a missing child and they "know" these people probably know something to find him?  I don't know...but I know with the person I know about for sure they were served warrants, house searched, things taken from house and at the same time subpeoned to the grand jury and told they would have to go there last thursday.. it seems in dede's case(according to her cousin) had the same thing happen, search warrant and supeoned to go before the grand jury a few days later.. it seems to fit a pattern with the two.  That is about all I know for sure

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: July 24, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Does anyone please have a membership to the True Crimes forum?  Thank-you.

True Crimes • View topic - WORK THREAD Dede Spicher -Friend Of ...SPICHER, RICHARD EARL (Age 37) SPICHER, DICK W this would be harry "dick" ... we have to be careful when pulling up the spicher family in portland oregon. ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3864&p=21241

hi seahorse... true crimes is my research board.. if you need to know something on there you can join and use the info there, or you can email me and ask for specific info... although I don't have a ton of time to answer a lot of emails.  The reason I keep my research info over there is there is sooooo much of it, and I have it all organized in specific categories so I can easily find it without discussion going on in the threads.  Anyone is welcome to use it, I'm not trying to hoard info, I just can't clutter up this board with tons of info, nor can I find it here if I did.  I also keep it locked up because there is info in there that I don't need out in the public area.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: July 24, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »

What is really getting to me is where these other friends involved with the crime of actually hurting/killing/hiding Kyron? Or are these friends DeDe and the others, helping Terri hide evidence, or know Terri did something terrible and are keeping it a secret? If Terri did this on her own and telling these friends, well again that is just plain stupid, why would you go around telling people, you know eventually someone is going to talk? No matter how hard I try to make sense, just can't seem too.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 24, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »

DD the person who you have been in contact with who swears that he/she saw Kyron with a red haired lady at Portland airport a week later, you didn't say it and I'm going to assume the redhead was DeDe, unless there is another redheaded friend running around. I don't doubt that this person believes what he/she saw, sometimes you believe what you have seen and will swear on a stack of bibles. But why a week later, with posters all over and people searching would somebody be this stupid or take the risk of bringing him to the airport without a disguise at least? And wouldn't someone on the airplane also maybe recognize him? And where was Kyron being hidden before the airport?
How long would it take from where she was to the airport?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 24, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »

What is really getting to me is where these other friends involved with the crime of actually hurting/killing/hiding Kyron? Or are these friends DeDe and the others, helping Terri hide evidence, or know Terri did something terrible and are keeping it a secret? If Terri did this on her own and telling these friends, well again that is just plain stupid, why would you go around telling people, you know eventually someone is going to talk? No matter how hard I try to make sense, just can't seem too.   
I don't think some of these people are involved directly but because they were in contact with Teri after Kyron went missing may have heard or seen something. These people appear to be her closest friends and I'm sure the LE is trying to isolate her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 24, 2010, 10:50:47 AM »

I agree with all of those things, but I do believe they believe it was kyron and it was a specific lady.  I can't say the name because they asked me not to specifically say it. 

the problem with this whole situation is no one will look at the tape.  that would clear it up whether it is him or not.. whoever it is has to be on tape, that airport would have to have security cameras all over it... both the boy and lady would show up. 

why anyone would risk doing that is beyond me, but you never know.  I just wish they would get the tape and look.. but it seems they are not going to??? if that were my son, and no matter how crazy it sounded and how unlikely it might be, I would be having a fit if no one even looked. 

if you knew who this person is who saw it, you would be more likely to believe the person than if it was just any random person saying it. 

anyway, that is all I know about it and how I feel about it.  It will probably never be checked out... ugh... LE did say they were getting tips from out of the country... maybe he really was flown out to somewhere.  probably not, but what if...

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #574 on: July 24, 2010, 10:54:13 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Does anyone please have a membership to the True Crimes forum?  Thank-you.

True Crimes • View topic - WORK THREAD Dede Spicher -Friend Of ...SPICHER, RICHARD EARL (Age 37) SPICHER, DICK W this would be harry "dick" ... we have to be careful when pulling up the spicher family in portland oregon. ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3864&p=21241

hi seahorse... true crimes is my research board.. if you need to know something on there you can join and use the info there, or you can email me and ask for specific info... although I don't have a ton of time to answer a lot of emails.  The reason I keep my research info over there is there is sooooo much of it, and I have it all organized in specific categories so I can easily find it without discussion going on in the threads.  Anyone is welcome to use it, I'm not trying to hoard info, I just can't clutter up this board with tons of info, nor can I find it here if I did.  I also keep it locked up because there is info in there that I don't need out in the public area.

DoubleDecker,

Thank-you and bless you heart. You are so generous.  Klaas cut me short  I can't ask for info on the brother.

I was warned not to post infor on DeDe's family.

I was curious if the Bro is into the construction business. It is wise not to post info on DeDe's family unless we can be very, very, discreet.  If you find out if he is in the construction business, could you please give me a thumbs up?  Would that be OK?
Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 24, 2010, 10:56:55 AM »

And also it appears DeDe's condo was up for sale long before Kyron went missing:

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

My home just got listed to sell today, but there's still so much to do! Mostly painting, which I hate.     8:28 PM Feb 5th  via txt 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 24, 2010, 10:58:01 AM »

I agree with all of those things, but I do believe they believe it was kyron and it was a specific lady.  I can't say the name because they asked me not to specifically say it. 

the problem with this whole situation is no one will look at the tape.  that would clear it up whether it is him or not.. whoever it is has to be on tape, that airport would have to have security cameras all over it... both the boy and lady would show up. 

why anyone would risk doing that is beyond me, but you never know.  I just wish they would get the tape and look.. but it seems they are not going to??? if that were my son, and no matter how crazy it sounded and how unlikely it might be, I would be having a fit if no one even looked. 

if you knew who this person is who saw it, you would be more likely to believe the person than if it was just any random person saying it. 

anyway, that is all I know about it and how I feel about it.  It will probably never be checked out... ugh... LE did say they were getting tips from out of the country... maybe he really was flown out to somewhere.  probably not, but what if...
Believe me I have no doubt this person saw what he/she is saying they saw. This person is probably going crazy just wanting to be heard, and only trying to help. You are right you never know, just seems so crazy and risky, but people do crazy and risky things all the time. I find it frightening that this may not have been checked. One other thing if this was Kyron, have to wonder why he didn't say anything, I know he is only 7, but have to wonder also what his demeanor was like? And maybe this person is a relative/friend of the family and was telling him about a special fun trip he was going on? Just trying to make sense of this.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 24, 2010, 10:58:10 AM »

one of the people searched etc, friend of terri's is saying they honestly believe terri had nothing to do with this.  I don't know why they believe her but they do.  They have seen a few things that no one else has.  maybe there is something in what they have seen that makes them believe her.  It certainly looks like she did something or knows something.  But again, we are not getting all of the info from LE or the media... so  maybe there really is something they know about that makes them sure she did not do anything with or to kyron... or maybe they are in this as much as terri is and they are lying their butts off... hard to say.  If all of the info I had to go on was from the media and what LE is saying, then I would have no doubt terri is involved... but then I have contact with a couple of people who are telling me things that make me wonder.  It's really hard to make up my mind just who all is involved and to what extent.  I normally don't believe weirdos who tell me things.. but these are not wierdos.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 24, 2010, 10:59:07 AM »

I don't think some of these people are involved directly but because they were in contact with Teri after Kyron went missing may have heard or seen something. These people appear to be her closest friends and I'm sure the LE is trying to isolate her.
And they must be thinking why was I ever friends with her, and running wildly in the opposite direction.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: July 24, 2010, 11:03:56 AM »

one of the people searched etc, friend of terri's is saying they honestly believe terri had nothing to do with this.  I don't know why they believe her but they do.  They have seen a few things that no one else has.  maybe there is something in what they have seen that makes them believe her.  It certainly looks like she did something or knows something.  But again, we are not getting all of the info from LE or the media... so  maybe there really is something they know about that makes them sure she did not do anything with or to kyron... or maybe they are in this as much as terri is and they are lying their butts off... hard to say.  If all of the info I had to go on was from the media and what LE is saying, then I would have no doubt terri is involved... but then I have contact with a couple of people who are telling me things that make me wonder.  It's really hard to make up my mind just who all is involved and to what extent.  I normally don't believe weirdos who tell me things.. but these are not wierdos.
Thank-you, and I would imagine that if Terri was my friend that I would be saying to myself and others that I don't think she is involved, only to keep my sanity. But at the same time I would be silently going over the years we knew each other and pointing out weird things if there were any weird things to point out. That also is strange, these people don't seem to be weirdos. Granted DeDe don't look and sound right in the head to me, but it sure appears she has a decent family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.