May 15, 2024, 09:46:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 300574 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: March 06, 2009, 10:03:20 AM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpeona or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones

Island maybe helpful phone #?

http://www.stjohnsriverkeeper.org/default.asp

I have been thinking about this angle and someone in that neighborhood had to of noticed boating habits of pulling boats on trailers to the dock/ramp/launching.  I live in a water front community River off the Chesapeake Bay and someone is always around watching.  What are Ron's boating behaviors, I understand he had the John Boat?  Also who keeps records for boating violations.  Also I've heard mixed stuff on the depth of the water.  To me it appears relatively deep in the channel judging by the size of boats at the marina's.  A 30 foot power boat needs 6 feet of water depth is my understanding.  Just some of my thoughts.

I also recall the pic of Snodgrass's property on Betsy Ross is around here;
http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/pa/cpa2.pl?id=60007
Property pic w/boat
http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website//publicputnam/viewer.htm?ActiveLayer=15&Query=PARCELID%3d%2739-11-26-8231-0330-0240%27&QueryZoom=Yes

I think this is very possible.  The real question to me is are we talking a live Haleigh?  If not I'd think there would be evidence somewhere else possibly?  My understanding is it takes 2 hrs for the body to start emitting odors that the cadaver dogs pick up. 

Prior post on this;
And the John Boat you know LE even used different dogs for searching the air over the river!  Some difference in the dogs between tracking and trailing.  I just think if there was the whole big production of the boat and fishing disposal of the body in the river w/cinder blocks someone would of seen something or known about his boat habits and pointed it out to LE.  It's a long way from the water, in one article Ron's quotes 5 to 8 blocks, so if he drove a van, 5-8 blocks w/boat, than there is all the launching and putting body in the boat, etc, someone would of seen something, right?  Like Scott Peterson?  I say in the woods if he did it or at work are better locations for disposal.

Another post by me on subject of boat disposal;
Had to have been done outside of the house, no transfer of evidence of body in house, known cars, etc.  My understanding is that the body emits these death gas odors w/in 2 hrs and no dogs hit anywhere around house or known cars there.  The blanket should of still held evidence of body death signs?  Release of fluids upon death? Misty washed.  No clothes takes longer to identify, help body decomp faster, depending on method of disposal, clothes may have hindered method.  This would mean the whole shebang was a set up, 911 call, media interviews, LE interviews, etc.  Could Ron & Misty pull this off?  Not by my estimation, but I've been wrong before.  And what we see is only a glimpse of these characters.  Both have appeared much more knowledgable to me as time goes on.  Where are the phone records, timeline, habits noted by neighbors, friends, family, work records.  A boat disposal to me means some evidence should be found, I don't see a live Haleigh in a boat, whack on head, blocked and dropped in that river this does not fit with drug induced rage.  It would imply something deeper.  Premeditation big time and what could a five yr old do to cause this?  Just thinking here.

Now if we are thinking this SO did it than my above last couple of lines works for this scenario as well only a live Haleigh.

I wish they had taken the dogs to the other side, just to exclude it somewhat.

Anna fl and any other relatives of Haleigh that may be here lurking as guests:

I apologize for the graphic nature of my posts.  My one hope is that Haleigh is found alive and well and back in the arms of her family.  My mind is morbid and to look at this from all angles I have to go there.   
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: March 06, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »

Good Morning Guys!

Just a couple of thoughts ... and quotes:

In this article, Annette S, Haleigh's great-grandmother, was the first to go back into the home, to clean up before media came in. The article said this:

Though a painful task, she said she wants the home to look like the last time she saw Haleigh,
at 7 p.m. before the night the child disappeared

Also:

"They put their plates down and came and gave me a hug and a kiss. I gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them in the house. Then, I left. I kissed her goodbye, and I left," Sykes said.

Sooo ... I take this to mean that Haleigh's great-grandma saw her that night.  It was she that dropped off clothes, read the second statement.

She states 'she' gave Misty 'clean clothes'.  Hmmm?? I thought Misty washed a blanket. Do they even have a washer and dryer?  Why did AS give her 'clean' clothes?  She must have washed them for her elsewhere, or Ron's mom washed them and gave them to AS to bring over to Misty.

I don't think they were 'new' clothes or 'additional' clothes, it sounds like they did her laundry for her, and dropped them off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And this:

Haleigh's father, Ronald C, and his girlfriend, Misty C, also entered the home to get some of their belongings. Family members said stepping into the once happy home was more pain than Cummings could bear.

"He tried to go back to the room from where his little girl was stolen. He couldn’t do it. He said he couldn’t do it, and we had to get him out of there," Sykes said.

Now, that could be suspicious ... that he couldn't enter the room, or NOT ... just thought I'd point it out.  All  you more experienced monkeys can have a go at it.   

All sources found at:  http://www.news4jax.com/news/18864675/detail.html#-

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #862 on: March 06, 2009, 10:14:38 AM »

quote from AnnaFl post :

Yes, I am a close relative.

And yet in IM's post ....Marie said that she is a DISTANT relative...
just saying ...how one word can change the whole scenario....such as Ron finished an 8 hr shift...vs when Ron got off work??

Distant as to proximity, also I maybe I confused everyone as I consider close as brother/sister/husband/wife etc.,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: March 06, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »

fatcatlurker, excellent points about the boat, and you do not have a morbid mind, just looking at everything, and unfortunately one just has to look at things logically.
Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: March 06, 2009, 10:16:10 AM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpeona or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones

To be honest the very morning that this story broke that is exactly what I had thought is that someone broke in, took Haleigh and had a boat waiting.  IIRC the first reports were that the cadavear dogs went to the end of a pier and stopped just looking out into the water.  Now I have heard nothing about this since that time but I will go and look for a link if there is no one else that remembers this report as well.  IMO
Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:35 AM »

Island, I got the number from Marie but no answer.  I am hoping to talk to you soon bc I think you have some insight into who maybe we SHOULDN'T be talking to?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 06, 2009, 10:20:10 AM »

April...I do my grand kids laundry all the time...if they are here and we change into jammies, I send their clothes home clean...either with them or next day...and also with kids, they change their clothes a few times a day...Perhaps granny was just helping out with the laundry...I have done that for my DIL before...brought home some clothes of kids to help her out...

About Ron going into Haleigh's room, I don't think that I could go in there either...seeing her little clothes hanging in the closet, her toys in her room...her favorite things that 5 yr old girls like..it would be heartbreaking for any parent I would imagine...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: March 06, 2009, 10:20:59 AM »

No, Rana...that's the whole thing. Noone, not LE or anyone that I know of has verified whether Ron worked from 3pm - 3am (which would blow his story about picking HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm) OR if he worked 8 hours and got off at 3am.

This is exhausing!!!

I thought the AMW site verified that Ron worked from 4;30 p.m TIL 3 a.m which would be 10 hrs.

Yes, it was verified he was at work by LE~BUT, why did the then turn around and state this:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t know when it happened.

Seems they are trying to put pressure on him but they are not always correct.

The LE not correct~well maybe, but it certainly looks like he is STILL in their crosshairs according to the "qualified" anwser to the alibi question

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: March 06, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »

Carlie Brucia Story

Story of Oxycontin abuse by her killer.  Some have said this possibly about Misty & Ron the drug parts of this story are a good read in regards to this.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/carlie_brucia/8.html
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25:11 AM »

No, Rana...that's the whole thing. Noone, not LE or anyone that I know of has verified whether Ron worked from 3pm - 3am (which would blow his story about picking HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm) OR if he worked 8 hours and got off at 3am.

This is exhausing!!!

I thought the AMW site verified that Ron worked from 4;30 p.m TIL 3 a.m which would be 10 hrs.

Yes, it was verified he was at work by LE~BUT, why did the then turn around and state this:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t know when it happened.

I take it to mean exactly what it means: yes we know that Ron was at work during the time he stated and that is verified but as we do not have Haleigh/body we cannot say that this did not happen prior to that time(Ron's work time) or the brief time of leaving work and Police arrival on the scene.  Sounds like a CYA statement for all time prior and after the verified time of Ron's work day the day Haleigh went missing and nothing more.

That's what I said last night exactly.....a covermy@ss statement. They do know he was at work, but they don't know what crime was committed or even when...

[
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: March 06, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

Carlie Brucia Story

Story of Oxycontin abuse by her killer.  Some have said this possibly about Misty & Ron the drug parts of this story are a good read in regards to this.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/carlie_brucia/8.html

My doctor just prescribed Oxycodone for my Fibromyalgia pain!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: March 06, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »

Island, I got the number from Marie but no answer.  I am hoping to talk to you soon bc I think you have some insight into who maybe we SHOULDN'T be talking to?

Exactly........my phone may have been dead, try it now........Thanks!

[
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:00 AM »

April...I do my grand kids laundry all the time...if they are here and we change into jammies, I send their clothes home clean...either with them or next day...and also with kids, they change their clothes a few times a day...Perhaps granny was just helping out with the laundry...I have done that for my DIL before...brought home some clothes of kids to help her out...

About Ron going into Haleigh's room, I don't think that I could go in there either...seeing her little clothes hanging in the closet, her toys in her room...her favorite things that 5 yr old girls like..it would be heartbreaking for any parent I would imagine...

I guess I was quoting this, because at WS, they were talking about the clothes that were brought over that night.  They weren't sure if they were clean clothing, as in a load of laundry .. or new clothing, hand me downs, that they were giving the children.

And I guess I'm different, I would want to go into the room ... touch her clothing, toys, etc ... and do my OWN check on the surroundings, see if I could pick up something, some clue or whatever, that LE missed.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:12 AM »

This is exhausing!!!

I take it to mean exactly what it means: yes we know that Ron was at work during the time he stated and that is verified but as we do not have Haleigh/body we cannot say that this did not happen prior to that time(Ron's work time) or the brief time of leaving work and Police arrival on the scene.  Sounds like a CYA statement for all time prior and after the verified time of Ron's work day the day Haleigh went missing and nothing more.

That's what I said last night exactly.....a covermy@ss statement. They do know he was at work, but they don't know what crime was committed or even when...

to be fair...we don't know that Crystal or her fiancee/step brother was actually at their homes either when Haleigh was taken...all we know is that they SAID that they were....see, it can go both ways....that being said, I am in no way saying that Crystal or Chad are involved in this disappearance, just putting that out there...also, I don't think that Ron was involved either...Misty, I think is the key...she went out and left the kids ....then someone came in and took Haleigh...she is hiding something...she is a scared 17 yr old kid but she needs to brave up and tell the truth...

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: March 06, 2009, 10:34:33 AM »

By the way ... my avatar is my baby ... Monkey.  I thought it appropriate to put up her picture, since her name goes so well here.   

And TRUST ME, she lives up to her name too!  She's part Maine Coon.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: March 06, 2009, 10:34:38 AM »

What is interesting to me about this part is that if Misty was on a 3 day bender prior to that day, maybe Ron's mom/grandmom did the laundry for him to help out?  Something I can see my mom doing for my bro's for the grands(not that they go on 3 day benders!).  I wish we knew for sure about this 3 day bender it also would help with Misty's 911 call and interviews to LE in the immediate days following Haleighs disappearance.  Benders = short term memory loss.  Some stuff would trickle in as days passed off the drugs; reliability at your discretion.  tee hee.

quote from Aprilshowers:

Sooo ... I take this to mean that Haleigh's great-grandma saw her that night.  It was she that dropped off clothes, read the second statement.

She states 'she' gave Misty 'clean clothes'.  Hmmm?? I thought Misty washed a blanket. Do they even have a washer and dryer?  Why did AS give her 'clean' clothes?  She must have washed them for her elsewhere, or Ron's mom washed them and gave them to AS to bring over to Misty.

I don't think they were 'new' clothes or 'additional' clothes, it sounds like they did her laundry for her, and dropped them off.

Snipped to save space.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: March 06, 2009, 10:35:23 AM »

I guess I was quoting this, because at WS, they were talking about the clothes that were brought over that night.  They weren't sure if they were clean clothing, as in a load of laundry .. or new clothing, hand me downs, that they were giving the children.

And I guess I'm different, I would want to go into the room ... touch her clothing, toys, etc ... and do my OWN check on the surroundings, see if I could pick up something, some clue or whatever, that LE missed.

good point on that! I think that I would want her blankie or the last piece of clothing that I thought that she had on so that I would have the scent of her with me...totally heartbreaking...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 06, 2009, 10:40:44 AM »

Carlie Brucia Story

Thanks, that is one of the cases I followed all the way through to the end of the trial, another horrible case.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: March 06, 2009, 10:42:09 AM »

But it wasnt her room....it was his and misty's room.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: March 06, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.