May 21, 2024, 02:55:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 113621 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: January 31, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »

Hi BT!!!! didn't see u...

going before i get in trouble....lol

(ex just drove by office and squeeeeeeled his big fruck tires...lol
"hi honey..."""" Laughing   thanks for the money...LOL

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: January 31, 2007, 06:57:14 PM »

Laughing  Laughing Robots....

Shady, shonky, scooby doodoo...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: January 31, 2007, 06:58:43 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Hi BT!!!! didn't see u...

going before i get in trouble....lol

(ex just drove by office and squeeeeeeled his big fruck tires...lol
"hi honey..."""" Laughing   thanks for the money...LOL

Laughing  Laughing  Good to see you, too.  Don't get into trouble...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 31, 2007, 06:58:50 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hi, everyone.

I didn't have dreams with details, but from time we knew that the HI story was false, I was drawn in the opposite direction from the California Lighthouse.  Of course, the psychic may not be right on, either.  Just know that the refinery end stuck in my head, and I let it sit in the back of my mind while all of the lively discussions transpired over the months.  

Like San reminds us, whatever J2K and cohorts say, believe the opposite.  Cool

.....and the opposite direction from the California lighthouse is still in the direction of the lighthouse. The Seroe Colorado lighthouse. I always wonder if
initially the lies by J2K didn't take on a life of their own. They made statements about driving to the lighthouse and they really may have meant the colorado lighthouse. Of course their lies changed and expanded because it wasn't the truth. Most  of all , no one would want to see the colorado lighthouse in the dark.....anyone headed in that direction was not
sight seeing at 1:30 am. It is the opposite direction of the tourist hotels, much more desolate, dark and private that time of night. A dirty deed could much more easily go unwitnessed.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: January 31, 2007, 07:00:00 PM »

Hate those loud frucking fruck tires.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: January 31, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Hi, everyone.

I didn't have dreams with details, but from time we knew that the HI story was false, I was drawn in the opposite direction from the California Lighthouse.  Of course, the psychic may not be right on, either.  Just know that the refinery end stuck in my head, and I let it sit in the back of my mind while all of the lively discussions transpired over the months.  

.....and the opposite direction from the California lighthouse is still in the direction of the lighthouse. The Seroe Colorado lighthouse. I always wonder if
initially the lies by J2K didn't take on a life of their own. They made statements about driving to the lighthouse and they really may have meant the colorado lighthouse. Of course their lies changed and expanded because it wasn't the truth. Most  of all , no one would want to see the colorado lighthouse in the dark.....anyone headed in that direction was not
sight seeing at 1:30 am. It is the opposite direction of the tourist hotels, much more desolate, dark and private that time of night. A dirty deed could much more easily go unwitnessed.

if you take whatever the 3 SLUGS said and reverse it.... then you will be going in the right direction  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: January 31, 2007, 07:00:46 PM »

Hi, everyone.

That's exactly where my thoughts were.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 31, 2007, 07:03:21 PM »

Some good reading on remote viewing :

www.nexusmagazine.com

They have good articles on all type of subjects including health issues and the hidden dangers in our foodstuffs and pet food,  coverups and other technical details.

In the narrow band just under the heading "Nexus" click on the fourth option,  which is Articles.   Scroll through until nearly at the bottom and you will find two headings :
The True Adventures of a Psychic Spy by David Morehouse, and
Remote Viewing - the ESP of Espionage, Parts 1 & 2.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 31, 2007, 07:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi BT

Shonky means unreliable, dubious, underhand etc.
A shonky deal is one where you get conned or "ripped off" as we would say.
I try to Americanise my words but I miss one or two at times  Laughing  Laughing
May need a link to Aussie slang dictionary ?

i think Glenda's middle name is SHONKY Cool

Laughing  Laughing  We would call her a "shonk"   Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 31, 2007, 07:11:23 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Good thinking BB!  "Deepak came with two dogs."  Scooby and Pitbull.  Go BB, go BB, go BB.

That comment never made sense before, I thought dogs = dawgs , like slang......but now what Pitbull's dead, and Scooby's alittle loco  Crying or Very sad

Scooby

((edit))  Pita - I already posted several photos of Scooby in the forum a few pages back.  I didn't want to post the one with the young boy.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1426256018063453400MASjfo
http://family.webshots.com/photo/1286308439064339418YHgMgr
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: January 31, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »

It would be interesting to know if Pitbull and Scooby were ever referred to among friends as something like "the two dogs."

Hubby and I have two friends, both named Sharon, and we collectively refer to them as "the two Sharons." I can see something similar happening with those two as well.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 31, 2007, 07:16:16 PM »

More Scooby for those that may not have seen:

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: January 31, 2007, 07:19:29 PM »

This is the area remote viewer Ed Dames suggested as the place Natalee could be located.

++++++++++++++++++

Ed Dames has sent us an image (click for larger) showing the overhead of the area in Aruba where his team has been conducting an underwater search for Natalee Holloway's remain

http://tinyurl.com/2wcz79

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 31, 2007, 07:21:01 PM »

Link to where the Scooby, Pitbull, Lorenzo conversation started last night in the forum:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=112672#112672
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 31, 2007, 07:21:29 PM »

This is the area remote viewer Ed Dames suggested as the place Natalee could be located.

++++++++++++++++++

Ed Dames has sent us an image (click for larger) showing the overhead of the area in Aruba where his team has been conducting an underwater search for Natalee Holloway's remain

Right - same general area IMO
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 31, 2007, 07:25:44 PM »

++++++++++++++++++

Yep - spot on.  I just could not remember his name

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: January 31, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »

I was happy to read Rob's postings about Jamie Skeeters.
In the article from Aruba, they listed his accomplishments.
Jamie's accomplishments were many.
A reasonable person, knowing not too much about this case would say :
Hmmmm Now, on the preponderance of evidence, who would be telling the truth ?
Jamie Skeeters with his illustrious reputation OR Deepak ??
Hmmm....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: January 31, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »

Klaas, I know you posted a couple of trip reports referencing Scooby, and I hope this isn't a duplicate....just a clip where he's mentioned:

We had a bit of a problem finding it, we backed tracked once and as we came around a corner a tall dark young man flagged us down and said, "Where ya goin man, I bet you're looking for Charlie's". Of course we said YES! Welll...then he proceeded to jump into the back of our open Jeep and said, "Come on, I'll show you the way, I work there." He took us down a few streets and into a huge parking. All the while my husband and I were scanning for Charlie's signs and couldn't see any. This young man was very animated and friendly and called himself Scooby. Finally my husband said...WHERE is Charlie's...I don't see it anywhere! Scooby told us not to worry, it's right around the corner. He said, " He man, don't be afraid, you're not in the states right now! About then, just as my husband was pulling out of the parking lot and getting ready to tell him to get the hell out of our vehicle, a woman showed up with an attendant type apron that said "Charlie's" on it! Scooby said...see man...nothing to worry about! So, we parked....and yes, Charlie's was just around the corner! We tipped Scooby and went inside.

After we had settled in with our beers we asked the bartenders (owners, I think) about Scooby. They were not happy with him. Seems they've known him since he was a little boy...NO, he did not work there and yes he could be a good kid when he wasn't high on something!! They said if his activity continued, they were gonna call the cops!! OH well...it was quite an experience....I just kept repeating to myself...Aruba is safe...Aruba is safe!![/
i]

http://tinyurl.com/hgylb

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 31, 2007, 07:38:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys
I had to peek back in ...  thought I saw from work where our SAN had been spoofed  by someone using an avatar that kinda looked like WonderWoman wearing  a Terra  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad

and does anyone know what became of "Ed Dames" efforts to search the area he was wanting to.?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: January 31, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »

Embarassed   tiara   Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.