May 17, 2024, 09:02:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 442902 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: August 09, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »

Caylee would have been 7 years old today.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: August 09, 2012, 10:33:35 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:06 AM »

an angelic monkey
RIP Caylee Marie Anthony

murdered by her mother, unspoken for by her grandparents

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: August 09, 2012, 11:56:21 AM »

Caylee, not forgotten..   God Bless Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel - one of the few journalists who still speaks the truth about the Anthonys.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/08/caylee-anthony-why-she-wont-be-forgotten.html
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #704 on: August 09, 2012, 12:44:54 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: August 09, 2012, 04:26:36 PM »

Nothing Baez or Casey do will sway the publics opinion of them! Baez tried to write a book that literally flopped! Ive seen people do evil! And often wondered why they never got their karma! 
But than karma paid them a visit! Later! So let's keep the faith! They can run and hidden but they can't hide from god when theirs comes around,

Caylee not only had a pathetic mother! But pathetic grandparents too!
Caylee is in heaven!

Mised but never forgotten

Loca
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: August 09, 2012, 04:38:54 PM »

A little girl that I would have never met has a piece of my heart.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 09, 2012, 08:22:22 PM »

Happy
Birthday
Caylee!

You are dearly loved and
will always be remembered.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: August 09, 2012, 08:32:12 PM »

Aww thanks y'all for posting these pics
Who could hurt such a sweet chile
God help them

Loca
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »

Tonight for Caylee's birthday me and my son let off 1 white balloons and 3 pink and 3 purple. I also made my special Apple crumb cake for her birthday.
A little girl who is loved by so many

Happy 7th Birthday Caylee may you R.I.P always little one
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 09, 2012, 11:29:20 PM »

Hi Everyone, I thought I would write and tell you all what a really nice person Jeff Ashton really is, As a lot of you will remember I lost my mom on Dec 21st of last yr. For her Christmas present I bought her Jeff Ashton's book. A lot has changed in my life without my mom being here with me, its been so much lonelier. But anyway me and my son are buying a house now that needed fixing it was a handy man special lol didnt look to bad when we took it but little things has happened. Anyways I decided to make a library out of one of the bedrooms in memory of my mom. I wrote Jeff Ashton asking him if he would sign my mom's book for me so it could go in the cario cabinet I am putting in there that will also hold a doll she has had for a while her urn and Jeff's book. Even though he is running for State Attorney etc he took the time out to write me and send me his address told me he would be honored to sign it. He really is a special guy.

To me Jeff Ashton really is down to earth and a very caring person. And no I am not promoting his election I am in N Carolina. I just thought it was really sweet of him to talk to me through facebook and taking time out of his busy schedule to answer someone.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: August 09, 2012, 11:59:41 PM »

Aww sorry about your mom and thanks for sharing
Jeff is tops in my book I have so much respect for I'm.
Hugs
Loca

Loca
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #712 on: August 10, 2012, 12:20:17 AM »

Happy Birthday Caylee!   an angelic monkey

We will never forget.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 10, 2012, 09:55:58 PM »

Aww sorry about your mom and thanks for sharing
Jeff is tops in my book I have so much respect for I'm.
Hugs
Loca

Loca Thank you, I like thinking that my mom is in heaven holding Caylee and telling her all about all of us who care for her, I know if its possible thats exactly what my mom is doing. Shes probably holding her and rocking her every night telling her stories about the Scared Monkeys forum , Jeff Ashton and Caylees team, and stories like the Three Bears etc.

My mom from the start said Jeff had so much passion that it shined from his eyes, When he laughed at Bozo that just tickled her to tears, I think my mom would of strung JP and Bozo up over that small giggle Jeff did. It was so funny watching her steam at the TV.

I miss her but so thankful she didnt suffer for months or yrs.

Sorry to rattle on about my mom but to me she was number 1, she was ready to kill Cindy for trying to protect KC she couldnt understand how a grandmother could forget her grandchild and defend the murderer. She said from the start if she had been Cindy she would of stayed with the truth and helped in convicting KC but would of begged the courts to have mercy on her and not execute her.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: August 10, 2012, 11:57:43 PM »

Aww jazzy rattle all you want about your mom! Precious memories ! Yes I believe she is loving caylee ! Along with all the angels. Maybe the good lord seen what future she had in that dysfunctional opportunist family.

How quick the a's got over caylee! Soon as they found a way to market caylee! The worst or one of!, is that they are rewarding caseyfor her evil deeds! You know they are supporting her!

Caylee is loved by many others on earth and also in heaven with your dear mom

Loca
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #715 on: August 11, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »

Now I feel sick.  I went to a movie at the Lennox Towncenter with a friend, where KC was first seen at the Old Navy here in Columbus after she was set free .  The friend and I were talking about her and how we wished we had been their that day to beat the sh*t out of her as we drove by the Old Navy.   

But reading here, the day I was their was on Caylee's B-day.  I hadn't thought of what day it was at the time, but now I see how ironic that is, as I seldom ever go their.  It makes me even sicker now than I felt being at that same place on such a special day. Caylee' birthday.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 11, 2012, 12:14:39 PM »

Caylee, not forgotten..   God Bless Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel - one of the few journalists who still speaks the truth about the Anthonys.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/08/caylee-anthony-why-she-wont-be-forgotten.html

Well said.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 11, 2012, 12:16:16 PM »

A little girl that I would have never met has a piece of my heart.

Me too.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 11, 2012, 06:50:29 PM »

Now I feel sick.  I went to a movie at the Lennox Towncenter with a friend, where KC was first seen at the Old Navy here in Columbus after she was set free .  The friend and I were talking about her and how we wished we had been their that day to beat the sh*t out of her as we drove by the Old Navy.   

But reading here, the day I was their was on Caylee's B-day.  I hadn't thought of what day it was at the time, but now I see how ironic that is, as I seldom ever go their.  It makes me even sicker now than I felt being at that same place on such a special day. Caylee' birthday.

Awwww Dihannah1 don't feel bad, Caylee wouldn't want us to sit and feel bad, you were out having a fun day with a friend how very special that was. on a very special day.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 11, 2012, 09:21:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I have been reading Jeff's book and I dint know how George found Caylee in the pool until I read Jeff's book...... Casey said that George had dried pants and wet shirt when he went to Casey's bedroom to tell her that Cale drowned. Sindy used to say that Casey sometimes said a little bit of true in her lies. Now I believe that Casey killed caylee in the pool. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.