May 21, 2024, 09:38:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 208273 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2007, 01:53:53 PM »

FOXNEWS

NATO airstrike reportedly kills senior Taliban leader
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2007, 01:55:15 PM »

Who really rules Aruba??????

the mafia

If the mafia (cartel) really rules Aruba it's because they are allowed to.  So who allows this?  Holland?  Fredis?  Oduber?  R. Croes?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »

FOXNEWS

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2007, 01:58:02 PM »

Who really rules Aruba??????

the mafia

If the mafia (cartel) really rules Aruba it's because they are allowed to.  So who allows this?  Holland?  Fredis?  Oduber?  R. Croes?

i think its basically a partnership with all of the above
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2007, 01:58:25 PM »

I have FOX on they are talking about Bridge  what do u hav e on Blah???
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2007, 01:58:35 PM »

another one of Joran's stories from his messed up idea of American history.  I think he learned a little bit of the Civil War and WWII in comic books.... Laughing Laughing

The Hitler comment was to make sure the Dutch were against Natalee.  Joran was using the full extent of his education to create his lies.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2007, 01:59:41 PM »

FOXNEWS

may be days weeks or months before we get the name, if I heard that correctly.  I'm multi-multi tasking right now  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2007, 02:00:50 PM »

I have FOX on they are talking about Bridge  what do u hav e on Blah???

foxnews, they were talking about the bridge just before news of the airstrike.  Now they talking about the bridge and Bush again
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2007, 02:01:01 PM »

FOXNEWS

[/quote

Two senior leaders killed in Afganistan!!! cheers cheers
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2007, 02:01:57 PM »

That's ALL they are saying????? Confused Confused Confused
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2007, 02:04:36 PM »

That's ALL they are saying????? Confused Confused Confused

Nato airstrike kills senior Taliban leaders
By Tom Coghlan in Bermal, Paktika Province
Last Updated: 2:29am BST 04/08/2007

Nato is reported to have killed at least two senior Taliban leaders in an airstrike north of Helmand as they were watching a public execution.

The bombing took place in the northern district of Baghran on Thursday, a district entirely controlled by the Taliban.

The Taliban's commander for southern Afghanistan, Mansoor Dadullah, was among those targeted, according to unconfirmed reports.

The Afghan Defence Ministry said that the airstrike took place as Taliban leaders gathered to watch the public hanging of several alleged government spies.

Dadullah replaced his older brother Mullah Dadullah Akhund after he was killed by the Special Boat Service (SBS) in Helmand on May 17th.

The younger Dadullah was interviewed by Channel 4 last week promising a wave of kidnaps of foreigners in the province. He threatened to have them beheaded by child executioners.

The Afghan defence ministry claimed that intelligence reports indicated the presence of Mansoor Dadullah at the targeted meeting. The senior Taliban commander for Helmand, Mullah Rahim, was also reported killed.

Doctors in the provincial capital Lashkar Gah reported that 20 people were admitted to the main hospital from Baghran district, ranging in age from eight to 50 years old, while Kandahar hospital also admitted 12 men.

Nasibullah, one of the injured, said the bomb hit a crowded market killing dozens of civilians and that no Taliban were in the area.

One military source, who did not wish to be named denied allegations of civilian casualties.

"We are 100 per cent clear that this was entirely Taliban. Those in hospital are fighting age males. This is the Taliban trying to cover the fact that they got caught out."

A statement put out by the US-led coalition in Afghanistan last night said that it had targeted two "notorious Taliban commanders": "During a sizable meeting of senior Taliban commanders, coalition forces employed precision-guided munitions on their location after ensuring there were no innocent Afghans in the surrounding area."

Nato has systematically targeted the Taliban leadership with airstrikes for the past year and claims to have seriously depleted the Taliban's command and control structure. According to figures collated by Western diplomats in Kabul, around 45 middle and high level Taliban commanders in Helmand have been killed to date.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/04/wafg104.xml

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2007, 02:11:11 PM »

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2005/06/11/natalee-hollowa.php

Very short article in the above link. Some interesting comments after...ESPECIALLY THIS ONE>>>>>>>>>>

What happened that night. These three friends mixed the date rape drug in the girls drink. They had previously raped several girls. This one after drinked over dosed and suffered cardiac arrest.
They dumped her in the sea.

They are murderes and rapeist.

31. Posted by what happened | June 19, 2005 3:35 AM

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2007, 02:14:34 PM »

I don't know about Beth's mother, but Reynolds is an Irish name.  Hitler was Austrian!

The whole Hitler thing is rediculous anyway

IF ... and I stress ... IF Natalee Holloway refered to her mother as Hitler's sister it was in all probability a teenager complaining about her controlling mother.

Hey ... if the truth were know ... I can just imagine when my eldest son was a teenage what he called his father and me in regards to the  control issue when he was with his friends.  You know ... he was right ... we were controlling.  Our son was too precious to us to be let loose on a long leash ... to make immature decisions that had the ability to negatively affect the rest of his life and ... the lives of others.

Today he is now 37 years old and ... fully appreciates the uncompromising stand of his parents when he was a teen.  He is married with a beautiful almost one year son.  Payback time is coming in about 14 more years!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2007, 02:15:12 PM »

Re NATO Air Strike TY Klaas !
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2007, 02:21:55 PM »

Tamikosmom, my eldest daughter thought I was the mother from he@@, now that she and her husband have a little girl, they tell me that she will not be going on a date until she is THIRTY-FIVE!!!! Smile Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2007, 02:24:18 PM »

Running to the store, will be back in a bit
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »

Just checking on something
?? Attachement of a file --- Is the 1024kb size still the max?
What happens if over that ?  No post which would be Ok.. or only a partial file is posted ??

TIA   and HI

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »

Running to the store, will be back in a bit

Will you pick me up a gallon of milk?   Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2007, 02:26:16 PM »

See you later MONKEYS>... gotta go and be productive, whatever that means...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2007, 02:47:06 PM »

FOXNEWS

That's good.  Only problem is, when one is taken out, there is one right behind to take their place.  But if it serves to throw them off even for a bit, that's good.  I think their worst enemy is themselves.  They can't get along, and are so busy fighting over which is right, sunni or shia and for power they just can't get it together, of which I am grateful.  JMO, of course

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.