May 02, 2024, 05:54:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 550552 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2010, 01:50:42 PM »

Dana Pretzer's daily commentary today is on the sudden death of Paulus van der Sloot:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/audio//20100215c.mp3

Thanks Klaas for the headsup, and thanks Dana for your thoughts.

No flak from me either, I respect Dana's opinion.

TxMom - do you know if there's a thread here somewhere that Dana checks?  Like maybe something dedicated to his show?

TIA

You can email him at dana@scaredmonkeys.com

By the way I sent him the link to Steph's show and my photobucket excerpt with just Tim talking about the trap and DNA and asked if he could get Tim on his show.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »

Dana Pretzer's daily commentary today is on the sudden death of Paulus van der Sloot:

TxMom - do you know if there's a thread here somewhere that Dana checks?  Like maybe something dedicated to his show?

TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=8.0

Also maybe check front page.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2010, 01:52:11 PM »

TIA

By the way I sent him the link to Steph's show and my photobucket excerpt with just Tim talking about the trap and DNA and asked if he could get Tim on his show.

Thank you very much Klaas! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 15, 2010, 01:52:39 PM »

Thanks Muffy!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 15, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2657&offId=0&offDate=2010-2

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

authority investigating one possible case of rape at Eagle Beach during orana of madruga

Owing to enter up early monday report of one possible case of rape at Eagle Beach, during cu amigona Owing to Bay to one jest they Owing to stay his girlfriend and one person only tries of viola Owing to the girlfriend. do not if the criminal abuser conosi Owing to succeed or not but police have care of the case here.

I believe this is referring to the same incident.   I think 24ora is updating their servers today.:

www.24ora.com

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #365 on: February 15, 2010, 02:07:09 PM »

I piss on Vader Sloot’s grave, a man who has tortured an innocent girl’s family for five
VERY LONG years. I too, have no class.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »

Click on the picture below to hear TIM MILLER talk about the trap they found and the MALE DNA:

thanks Klaas!  thanks to all the3 Monks for the posts. I was away for a Valentine's Weekend with my family.  Will keep reading, just wanted to say thanks to all. This is the first I have heard of DNA found in the trap. And like Rob said if Aruba says is male DNA you can bet your butt it's female. I have always believed they found Natalee's remains in the trap.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »

TIA

Thank you very much Klaas! 

Yes, thank you Klaas.

I'm very confused as to what Tim said about the possibility of Natalee being in another trap.

What if the Persistence endeavor was used by the authorities to misinform.  Could Aruba have set this up knowing that Natalee was elsewhere or has Tim been duped?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 15, 2010, 02:21:12 PM »

(Raising my hand to the charge of being low class).    PVDS does NOT deserve respect in death, imo.  He had years to come clean.  And I don't believe "Joran is the only one who knows now".   Anita?

I do not believe Joran is the only one who knows now either. 
Too many people involved in the cover-up and many of them know something.  IMO.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 15, 2010, 02:25:33 PM »

Well, I am still thinking about all this.  But then I have never been one to go "whole-hog" into any theory.  It does beg the question if Tim thinks Natalee has already been found, why bother with the other 140 targets?

And if you use the ole Aruban reverse, remember it is DOMPIG who says Natalee is on the ocean.  Wouldn't that mean she is really on land?

I'd just hate to jump on this fish trap thing based only on Dompig's word about anything.  And there is the nagging thought about why the Sloot compound was so protected.  What if she's still under that concrete after all?

But as I said, I'm not one to ever jump on any particular theory with all that much enthusiasm because I don't trust Aruban information and in this instance, certainly not the word of Dompig.

But I do understand why some are so positive Natalee was in that cage, etc. and she may well have been.  I'm just angry that now we have no way of knowing and if she was, then that means she is gone to us forever.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 15, 2010, 02:30:25 PM »

Thank you Anna for posting your thoughts...I've been looking forward to them and more as you continue to think about this.

So many WHAT-IF'S...and it sure would have been nice to see that concrete
torn apart at the VDS residence.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2010, 02:30:28 PM »

I would not rule out a talk with Joran's brother Val at some point as I have always thought he knew far more than has been told.  Remember at one time he was the only one Joran wanted to speak with when in jail and I have always thought it was to shut him up.

Strange though he seems, he seems to be the only Sloot with a hint of normalcy and being away from there these last couple of years may have cleared his head enough for him to actually think instead of just acting in cover up mode.

He would be the one I would target for information.  I don't think Anita will ever do anything except lie.  And Joran will lie about what he had for lunch.  Youngest kid seems total airhead from his vids so that just leaves one Sloot to ask.

As always, JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 15, 2010, 02:36:53 PM »

Thank you Anna for posting your thoughts...I've been looking forward to them and more as you continue to think about this.

You're welcome, Can and thanks for yours as well.  There are so many things we have thought we knew over the years that came to nothing or turned out to be not true that I am just cautious about what I believe any more and tend to keep things simple and try not to base everything on what any one person says regardless of who it is saying it.

I'd also like to know more about what else Paulus "Wiretaps" was into and what Mos meant by the DEA being one of the reasons this was never solved.  Were they already listening to Paulus when this happened?  Or afterwards?  Is what they heard inadmissable?  Would that prevent it from being used even if verified by another source?  I have always thought that for some reason, maybe under Aruban law it does.

Even after all this time, we still have so many more questions than answers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: February 15, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »

I, too, must be low class. Cause I'm thrill Paulus is dead. If it take 6-8 more people dying to get the answers.. oh well. I will never have one iota of compassion for any of these dregs. All this turn the other cheek stuff now that a coward is gone? I don't think so.

Paulus had no redeeming qualities and we're all better off with him gone. Any answers he took to the grave were never going to be shared unless he was tortured Soviet gulag style.

To want him alive for those answers alone is only allowing yourself to be fooled.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 15, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »

I, too, must be low class. Cause I'm thrill Paulus is dead. If it take 6-8 more people dying to get the answers.. oh well. I will never have one iota of compassion for any of these dregs. All this turn the other cheek stuff now that a coward is gone? I don't think so.

Paulus had no redeeming qualities and we're all better off with him gone. Any answers he took to the grave were never going to be shared unless he was tortured Soviet gulag style.

To want him alive for those answers alone is only allowing yourself to be fooled.

I agree Rob.I also believe as the hands of time continue to Tick_Tock,power shifts from time to time on that rock,and friends and foes alike turn on each other,they will dig each others graves one by one.For me,very simple.None of those POS can trust each other as far as they can throw one another.The house will crumble from within!JMOO and what do i know?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 15, 2010, 02:51:39 PM »

You're welcome, Can and thanks for yours as well.  There are so many things we have thought we knew over the years that came to nothing or turned out to be not true that I am just cautious about what I believe any more and tend to keep things simple and try not to base everything on what any one person says regardless of who it is saying it.

I'd also like to know more about what else Paulus "Wiretaps" was into and what Mos meant by the DEA being one of the reasons this was never solved.  Were they already listening to Paulus when this happened?  Or afterwards?  Is what they heard inadmissable?  Would that prevent it from being used even if verified by another source?  I have always thought that for some reason, maybe under Aruban law it does.

Even after all this time, we still have so many more questions than answers.

But we have more answers today than we did yesterday.
There is no Aruban Law.  They have made up the rules as they went along.
They have destroyed the evidence as it has been found.

As Paulus and Anita and Joran have said:..."that mother, she just wouldn't go away."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 15, 2010, 02:54:02 PM »

As Paulus and Anita and Joran have said:..."that mother, she just wouldn't go away."

There you have it folks.......

STILL HERE ARUBA AND AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 15, 2010, 02:56:49 PM »

I posted this over in the special prayer thread too, but wanted to make sure everyone here saw it.

I hope Tim and Georgeann know that we're all thinking of them and keeping them in our prayers.   

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-miller-wife-cancer-story,0,5227175.story

(I didn't know how to bring the video over and didn't know how long it would be available on the website, so I uploaded it to photobucket. Click on the picture to see the video.)

Founder of Texas Eqqusearch Takes Leave
Tim Miller Focusing on Wife's Health
Steve SimonKIAH

Walk into the office of Texas Eqqusearch in Dickinson and you'll see years of work. There are awards for a job well done, pictures of famous faces and faces of the victims Eqqusearch has looked for. But if you look in an office down the hall, there is something you won't see: Tim Miller has taken a leave for the first time.

"My heart is definitely here everybody knows that," Miller said.

Miller said it started with a pain in his wife Georgeann's shoulder, it ended with a diagnosis. Now, the man who has searched for so many victims searches for the best way to care for his wife's bone cancer.

"You know the last week-and-a-half has been one of the longest periods in my life, especially since Laura was missing," Miller said.

Laura was Tim's 16-year-old daughter. Her abduction and murder in 1984 prompted Miller to form Texas Eqqusearch. Since 2000, there have been 1126 searches for missing children and adults, many of them murder victims. There have been high-profile cases like Natalie Holloway in Aruba, Caylee Anthony in Orlando and here at home, "Tiki" Buggs in Fort Bend County. A heart attack didn't stop Miller from that search, but now his focus is Georgann's case.

Sherry McKinney is the office administrator. When the calls come in now the response is different.

"We're doing it by committee, 3 people are deciding the searches, the calls are not going to Tim," McKinney said.

"It's been emotional for everyone involved."

Miller said he has been getting calls and messages from police all over the country: "Let us be there for you" seems to be a common theme.

an angelic monkey

texasmom, thanks for posting this.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 15, 2010, 03:00:01 PM »

Another doc filed that reiterates what has been filed/posted earlier: 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 15, 2010, 03:05:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Dana Pretzen and Steve Holloway have both taken the high road in regards to Paulus van der Sloot.  I wish I could travel that high road with them but ... every time I venture out ... a road block in my mind reminds me that loyalty to Natalee Holloway is where it is at.  IMO.

It does appear from the interview that Tim Miller is not a believe in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment ...

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

Credit: Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.