May 17, 2024, 11:34:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 280502 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #560 on: February 23, 2008, 12:04:05 AM »

Nite Dihannah! I'm on your heels for bed as well. This is a really tough strain of flu, but I miss you guys and it was only chance I saw Dateline tonight because of stopping by here. You guys are amazing!

Nitey-Nite..CBB...sending you Healing energy and Prayers...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: February 23, 2008, 12:05:36 AM »

Klaasend:

Here you can send and message via Setar MAS Network.

http://www.setar.aw/mas.php

What are you telling me?  That Deepak or Joran could send a message to their computer via PDA or Cell?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 23, 2008, 12:05:41 AM »

Nite Dihannah! I'm on your heels for bed as well. This is a really tough strain of flu, but I miss you guys and it was only chance I saw Dateline tonight because of stopping by here. You guys are amazing!

Make yourself a hot toddy before you go to bed.  It will help.
Hope you feel better soon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 23, 2008, 12:07:29 AM »

Well, goodnight all....maybe we'll hear something tomorrow from the Persistence.  God bless.

Wreck - the orphan joke was hilarious!   
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 23, 2008, 12:07:33 AM »

Transcript of Dateline and a couple of short videos on the Dateline website:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/

Thanks Klaasend!

I wonder if more than a few sub-humans on Aruba are sweating a lot harder after seeing the clarity of the videos from the undersea search by the Persistance...

Amazingly clear is right, if she is there, they will no doubt find her. Remember they have 150 targets. What struck me was the video imaging that showed the crab cage in 3d on the computer screen.

One thing I didn't get was how they thought the current would be able to move a cage to the specific location indicated by the line in the sand. Wouldn't the cage just anchor on the bottom of the sea and not move around too much? How heavy are those things?

Blade I think the weight would depend on what is in the trap...a body with rocks, knife, shoes, and who knows what else...could weigh a lot.

I think Tim from Equesearch used tide mapping guides to come up with the location that he thought Natalee might be found, he was just using the stick in the sand to show an example of his research.

Well I think that fish trap is quite large and the size of it compare to the divers it must weight a lot. one person or two can not handle it alone. BTW these seems to be left over from the venezuelan fish trolleys that come in Aruba water. It is very large to be handle without a winch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 23, 2008, 12:08:30 AM »

CBB - I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.  I've been reading about how bad the flu has been this year.  i guess there are 3 real bad strains going around.  Get plenty of rest and go to the doctor if you need to.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #566 on: February 23, 2008, 12:10:52 AM »

Cool Avatar CapsLockWizard!   

Goodnight Dihannah, and Crazybabyborg....feel better!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 23, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »

I agree Caps.  That crab trap was much larger than I had
imagined.  More than twice what I had thought.  I don't
think it could be hauled up without a wench either.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #568 on: February 23, 2008, 12:14:01 AM »

Thanks Klaas. I've been to the Doc and have medications that are supposed to help. God Help those who have it and don't have meds if this is feeling "improved". Take care guys. See you soon!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 23, 2008, 12:14:42 AM »

Well, goodnight all....maybe we'll hear something tomorrow from the Persistence.  God bless.

Wreck - the orphan joke was hilarious!   

Sleep well ONO...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: February 23, 2008, 12:15:05 AM »

Oh Gawd!  Had to ruin it with Pukopino spinning at the end Sad

But they are still looking for donations for the search!  We need to get the word out!

What the hell is Taco Joe using on his hair?

Greasy..........

I think it's tar.  He's very bloated and retaining at least 10 lbs. of water too it looks like....I bet his shoes don't fit now either.   

Even his eyes look swollen.  I think he is drinking too much.

if i had put my professional reputation and integrity on the line for the likes of the sloots, i'd drink a lot too. 
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 23, 2008, 12:18:12 AM »

Transcript of Dateline and a couple of short videos on the Dateline website:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/

Thanks Klaasend!

I wonder if more than a few sub-humans on Aruba are sweating a lot harder after seeing the clarity of the videos from the undersea search by the Persistance...

Amazingly clear is right, if she is there, they will no doubt find her. Remember they have 150 targets. What struck me was the video imaging that showed the crab cage in 3d on the computer screen.

One thing I didn't get was how they thought the current would be able to move a cage to the specific location indicated by the line in the sand. Wouldn't the cage just anchor on the bottom of the sea and not move around too much? How heavy are those things?

Blade I think the weight would depend on what is in the trap...a body with rocks, knife, shoes, and who knows what else...could weigh a lot.

I think Tim from Equesearch used tide mapping guides to come up with the location that he thought Natalee might be found, he was just using the stick in the sand to show an example of his research.

Well I think that fish trap is quite large and the size of it compare to the divers it must weight a lot. one person or two can not handle it alone. BTW these seems to be left over from the venezuelan fish trolleys that come in Aruba water. It is very large to be handle without a winch.

Thanks Caps...thought it looked extra large...one that got away...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #572 on: February 23, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »

Oh Gawd!  Had to ruin it with Pukopino spinning at the end Sad

But they are still looking for donations for the search!  We need to get the word out!

What the hell is Taco Joe using on his hair?

Greasy..........

I think it's tar.  He's very bloated and retaining at least 10 lbs. of water too it looks like....I bet his shoes don't fit now either.   

Even his eyes look swollen.  I think he is drinking too much.

if i had put my professional reputation and integrity on the line for the likes of the sloots, i'd drink a lot too.  dennisintn
that's for SURE!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 23, 2008, 12:20:07 AM »

Klaasend:

What are you telling me?  That Deepak or Joran could send a message to their computer via PDA or Cell?

Yes, all the kids are doing it. When you receive the message, the sender ID will be 11111 and that means it came from the computer.
all message is also recorded as a call on your phone records. computer call.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #574 on: February 23, 2008, 12:21:57 AM »

Nitey-Nite..CBB...sending you Healing energy and Prayers...

I will pray for your good health and thank God for taking such good care of you!.  Nite, CBB.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #575 on: February 23, 2008, 12:24:58 AM »

I agree Caps.  That crab trap was much larger than I had
imagined.  More than twice what I had thought.  I don't
think it could be hauled up without a wench either.

The one they showed tonite looked like the one on my BIL's boat.  It was heavy.  We would drop it over board and troll along a little and then bring it up to see what we caught.  It was more an educational thing for my DH and daughter and me.  We got lots of cool shells and different stuff.  And some junk. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 23, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »

Klaasend:

Yes, all the kids are doing it. When you receive the message, the sender ID will be 11111 and that means it came from the computer.

Could they do this back in 2005 as well?
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: February 23, 2008, 12:47:02 AM »

who was that guy?  the director of tourism.  I have never seen him before have I.  Help here people.  No corruption in aruba.  And your probably right, they may have killed Marcos.

I missed his name too.  Was wondering...

Hope your trip is safe!   Take care and good luck in Boston!
Rob Smith head of AHATA,he took over for Jorge Pesquera after he took that job in Palm Beach FLA.

Rob Smith was also the general manager of the Westin Resort (formerly Wyndham) in Aruba before being promoted to the CEO position.

http://www.aruba.com/news/business/jorge-pesquera-announces-resignation-board-of-directors-appoints-rob-smith-to-lead-ahata/
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 23, 2008, 12:52:27 AM »

Klaasend:

Could they do this back in 2005 as well?

The service was implemented in 2003.

this service is also in colombia via comcel.

you will get 7 messages to send per IP then you reboot and get a new IP and get another 7.

and your phone will receive the messages.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 23, 2008, 01:01:51 AM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=55283

Eddy wrote:
The Westin Timeshare project is now cancelled. However they will continue with the public park project. Word has is that Marriot Corp is now interested in the lot next to the Westin to develop a hotel there. Perhaps a Ritz Carlton?

The Westin Timeshare project below 

balashiman wrote:

Eddy Minister of Propaganda, why on gods earth after one of the largest Hotel/Timeshare operators in the world (Western Corp) found no market at this time for the project would any other Corporation waste there time investing on the site. Count your blessings that there gonna hold there end of the bargain and build a park. Who does the greedy Aruba Government think is gona occupy these resorts. The over building is driving long time visitors away as it is!!! Perhaps they should be thinking about a larger airport too???  With all this new found tourism  A piece of the pie is better than none, you agree EDDY?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.