May 14, 2024, 02:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301265 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: March 11, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

snip..
I checked their website but no mention of Haleigh's family.  I was under the impression the donations going to the funeral home were for the Cummings family, but not sure.  The only place I have seen with Crystal's name associated with the funeral home is that bogus website that was up asking for donations.

Seiko, I will call them tomorrow and ask if they know where to send donations for CS's family. I feel so bad for posting bad info. Surely they need some even if they have a place to stay.

I agree. If Crystal is taking donations I would like to help. I feel so awful for all of them family - both sides. A month of this has got to be sheer hell on earth.

Me too, lilymarie. Both sides make my heart hurt. I just want this little girl found and they can settle custody battles, etc. later. She's just precious and I don't know how any of them can cope without heavy doses of sedatives. I know I couldn't. I'm starting to get really concerned that we will never know. I would lose my mind if I was in their shoes.

The website:  www.findhaleigh.com

Donations toward Mr. Ronald Cummings:
Obviously Haleigh's father cannot work during this crisis, so if you would rather donate toward him and his family, donations are being taken up at "Bank Of America" "Haleigh Cummings family relief fund"

Haleigh's Mother: (this address is temporary)
Crystal Sheffield c/o Jamie Watts   720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187

From what I recall this was the site reported to be a scam or something.  It was not set up by the family.
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: March 11, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »

The website:  www.findhaleigh.com

Donations toward Mr. Ronald Cummings:
Obviously Haleigh's father cannot work during this crisis, so if you would rather donate toward him and his family, donations are being taken up at "Bank Of America" "Haleigh Cummings family relief fund"

Haleigh's Mother: (this address is temporary)
Crystal Sheffield c/o Jamie Watts   720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187

[/quote]
From what I recall this was the site reported to be a scam or something.  It was not set up by the family.
[/quote]

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090225/articles/902250982
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: March 11, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »

I am jumping ahead, as I am watching NG to see if I can get my answers to my above questions.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: March 11, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »

unless she was passed off to someone else whom is laying low.... it is always possible and it is my hope that this is what has happened.. a family abduction where she has been handed off and is being hidden.. maybe the "underground railroad"? you know the ones that hide abused children and parents.... It is real... even if we think it is not... maybe Crystal has her tucked away for her protection? or another family member pulled it off for Haleighs protection.. just seems to well done and to much knowledge of house,routine for me to think stranger and also, that dang missing item is just plucking at my last nerve... I wanna know what it is.. I think monkeys are right and it is the nebulizer..if they intended harm, why take that?

anyone taking her between 10pm and 3am has formed intent and an accident doesn't make it any less appealing to me - nor forgivable.
Just throwing a thought in here.  If it was a family member who was doing this out of "care", they did not think of the consequences of their actions.  They would have had to of known that it would come back on Misty and/or Ron.  I can not see putting a fellow family member(s) through hell over the loss of their loved one, not very caring.  BUT some people do not think things through....so those are just my thoughts there.  (Not sayin "MOO" as it looks like I am speaking cow)

Good points, Dolce; Had that happened, it seems they would have to have known that it would come back on Ron/Misty. Also, as you mentioned, there's the extreme trauma to the family. Additionally, if the environment were deemed unaccpetable (by whoever) for Haleigh, then who would knowingly, deliberately leave little Jr. to stay in it?

MOO <-- My Opinion Only

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: March 11, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

Oh my custody battle being looked into now by Crystal's new Kim Picazio.

What do you guys think her chances of getting the kids with that fiance of hers?

Will these kids wind up in a foster home?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1865 on: March 11, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Of course not, I read the entire document from the re-hearing and she was honest, he lied, it's as simple as that. My feelings about Ron and Misty are based on their behavoir, inconsistencies and the fact that she was in their care during the time she disappeared, now when I see LE looking hard ~that's a fact that is incredibly hard to ignore for me, and to assume the only reason DCF is involved is because of Crystal is mud slinging too. I feel he's hotheaded enough to warrant scrutiny without her having to interject her opinion. I agre everybody needs to be looked at, but at the same time I don't see LE hauling her off and questioning her like they do Misty, MOO.

I am trying to catch up on posts, so forgive me that I am behind. I am respectfully questioning this statement, in bold. How would we know who was or was not honest? This statement appears to be fact, in which I have found no court documents to back this up "fully". At the end of the court process, Crystal seemed to request a 10 day rehearing or objection. I have seen no more court documents to show she continued with this. I also have not seen court documents where she attempted to regain custody in the years following. IMO, I may be wrong, if so I would be willing to read more of the documents if I can be pointed in that direction.

Well mainly because he had JUST prior to the hearing been arrested in Sarasota on drug charges and a violation of a restraining order, when the Magistrate  asked Crystal if she had used drugs in the pst she said yes, when the Magistrate asked Ron the same question he said no .............that IMO IS a lie. I am talking about the re-hearing documents, the 54 page one, have you read them?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: March 11, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »

unless she was passed off to someone else whom is laying low.... it is always possible and it is my hope that this is what has happened.. a family abduction where she has been handed off and is being hidden.. maybe the "underground railroad"? you know the ones that hide abused children and parents.... It is real... even if we think it is not... maybe Crystal has her tucked away for her protection? or another family member pulled it off for Haleighs protection.. just seems to well done and to much knowledge of house,routine for me to think stranger and also, that dang missing item is just plucking at my last nerve... I wanna know what it is.. I think monkeys are right and it is the nebulizer..if they intended harm, why take that?

anyone taking her between 10pm and 3am has formed intent and an accident doesn't make it any less appealing to me - nor forgivable.
Just throwing a thought in here.  If it was a family member who was doing this out of "care", they did not think of the consequences of their actions.  They would have had to of known that it would come back on Misty and/or Ron.  I can not see putting a fellow family member(s) through hell over the loss of their loved one, not very caring.  BUT some people do not think things through....so those are just my thoughts there.  (Not sayin "MOO" as it looks like I am speaking cow)

Good points, Dolce; Had that happened, it seems they would have to have known that it would come back on Ron/Misty. Also, as you mentioned, there's the extreme trauma to the family. Additionally, if the environment were deemed unaccpetable (by whoever) for Haleigh, then who would knowingly, deliberately leave little Jr. to stay in it?

MOO <-- My Opinion Only

Great point regarding them not taking jr ........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: March 11, 2009, 08:47:16 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Of course not, I read the entire document from the re-hearing and she was honest, he lied, it's as simple as that. My feelings about Ron and Misty are based on their behavoir, inconsistencies and the fact that she was in their care during the time she disappeared, now when I see LE looking hard ~that's a fact that is incredibly hard to ignore for me, and to assume the only reason DCF is involved is because of Crystal is mud slinging too. I feel he's hotheaded enough to warrant scrutiny without her having to interject her opinion. I agre everybody needs to be looked at, but at the same time I don't see LE hauling her off and questioning her like they do Misty, MOO.

I am trying to catch up on posts, so forgive me that I am behind. I am respectfully questioning this statement, in bold. How would we know who was or was not honest? This statement appears to be fact, in which I have found no court documents to back this up "fully". At the end of the court process, Crystal seemed to request a 10 day rehearing or objection. I have seen no more court documents to show she continued with this. I also have not seen court documents where she attempted to regain custody in the years following. IMO, I may be wrong, if so I would be willing to read more of the documents if I can be pointed in that direction.

Well mainly because he had JUST prior to the hearing been arrested in Sarasota on drug charges and a violation of a restraining order, when the Magistrate  asked Crystal if she had used drugs in the pst she said yes, when the Magistrate asked Ron the same question he said no .............that IMO IS a lie. I am talking about the re-hearing documents, the 54 page one, have you read them?

I have, they are saved on my flash drive.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: March 11, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »

Well shoot RiverWalk.That was the original site I saw. I thought it ended up bogus? Is it legit? The address does go to the funeral home so it seems okay?

As far as I know:  http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090225/articles/902250982

BUT when you read here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4654.msg712239
it goes downhill.  WHY?
I havent read the scaredmonkeys thread on it, but check here: http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Disappearance-Prompts-Alleged-Internet-Scam/RDXmiipDXEK0sVVZzuu-1A.cspx
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: March 11, 2009, 08:49:07 PM »

Thanks,

But Crystal has had criminal charges against her for filing false charges. Why should we believe everything she says either? As I said earlier, I've been closely involved in two custody cases and the lies fly from all over. I'm not saying she lied about the drugs, she didn't and I think he did, but I think they both have plenty of falsehoods in their lives.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1870 on: March 11, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »

What do you guys think her chances of getting the kids with that fiance of hers?

Wouldn't you think the authorities have checked into this (the home) and if there were questions they would go ahead and remove Junior?  Here (Texas) it is called CPS and I know if they felt he was in danger or abused they would have removed him immediately.  I know that has happened in cases here.  I would certainly hope that they had checked everything out.  But, I don't know.  What a scary thought.

MM
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: March 11, 2009, 08:51:49 PM »

Hey monkeys.  We don't usually fuss too much about quote stacks, but the last couple are pretty far out there.   No good reason for them to be this big.   A simple reply or reference to what you are talking about will do.  The "reply" button does work. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1872 on: March 11, 2009, 08:52:53 PM »

Thanks,

But Crystal has had criminal charges against her for filing false charges. Why should we believe everything she says either? As I said earlier, I've been closely involved in two custody cases and the lies fly from all over. I'm not saying she lied about the drugs, she didn't and I think he did, but I think they both have plenty of falsehoods in their lives.

They were dropped nolo prosequi~not enough evidence to convict. I balance her record against his, she has that charge and an unpaid traffic ticket, he has a notebook full of drug charges, weed, morphine (felony charge), GHB, Opium, Herion, etc and when sworn to tell the truth she did, he did not.

[
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »

The mother's lawyer speaks of Haleigh in the past tense also.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:20 PM »

Well shoot RiverWalk.That was the original site I saw. I thought it ended up bogus? Is it legit? The address does go to the funeral home so it seems okay?

As far as I know:  http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090225/articles/902250982

BUT when you read here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4654.msg712239
it goes downhill.  WHY?
I havent read the scaredmonkeys thread on it, but check here: http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Disappearance-Prompts-Alleged-Internet-Scam/RDXmiipDXEK0sVVZzuu-1A.cspx
I see what you're saying now.  The funeral home IS taking donations for Ron, but the family did not set up that website and claimed they were receiving nothing from it.  The website is a scam, not the funeral home.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1875 on: March 11, 2009, 08:55:55 PM »

Hi Muffybee....sorry it took me so long to reply. Has took me four hours to wade thru 14 pages of quote stacks. Hi IM, flamon, and all the rest.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1876 on: March 11, 2009, 08:57:19 PM »

Hi Muffybee....sorry it took me so long to reply. Has took me four hours to wade thru 14 pages of quote stacks. Hi IM, flamon, and all the rest.

Hi Darla~glad you dropped in, join us on a branch

[
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: March 11, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »

Thanks,

They were dropped nolo prosequi~not enough evidence to convict. I balance her record against his, she has that charge and an unpaid traffic ticket, he has a notebook full of drug charges, weed, morphine (felony charge), GHB, Opium, Herion, etc and when sworn to tell the truth she did, he did not.

Opium??

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: March 11, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »

Wouldn't you think the authorities have checked into this (the home) and if there were questions they would go ahead and remove Junior?  Here (Texas) it is called CPS and I know if they felt he was in danger or abused they would have removed him immediately.  I know that has happened in cases here.  I would certainly hope that they had checked everything out.  But, I don't know.  What a scary thought.

Hi Minnie!

I'm in Texas too, (Cowtown).  According to Crystal's attorney, people in the neighborhood and perhaps even law enforcement feel that the children are or could be in jeopardy if they remained in the custody of their father and his 17 year old sexually active live-in girlfriend and what was transpiring in their abode.

I will copy and paste her remarks when the transcript comes online.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1879 on: March 11, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »

I mentioned earlier in this case that one of my theories *could possibly be*:

Haleigh 'abducted', time goes by, everyone searching, tracking down leads.
Biomom Crystal files for custody of Jr, citing something like she didn't want the same to happen to Jr. 
Court might just rule in her favor, placing Jr in her custody. 
Time goes by, to everyone's amazement, Haleigh is dropped off, alive and well, at a safe haven in Somewhere, USA. 
Crystal gets custody of Haleigh as well. 

---

We've been hearing for a few days the rumors that Crystal is supposedly trying for custody. 
Ron/Misty supposedly *suddenly* decide to marry, and quickly at that.  (I wondered the other day if it were possible that Ron is doing this so that he can say to the judge that HE is married, while in the meantime, Crystal supposedly cannot marry her fiance until his divorce is final.  Which would look better to the judge?  A married father or an unmarried mother?)
Crystal has hired an attorney, which by the way, handles custody cases.

Soooooo... let's just see if what happens after Ron's marriage is that Crystal files for custody of Jr and gets it.  Then Haleigh may just show up, alive and unharmed, Crystal gets custody of Haleigh, and they all live happily ever after. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.