May 20, 2024, 10:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 416734 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: October 06, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »

Sent to TES From Fla Bloggers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

ETA: Please give warm credit to it's creator, Lisa Zaccaro.

I originally posted this on WS, I felt it appropriate to post here as well as Tim and TES are headed back down to Orlando by the weekend.

GodSpeed in finding Caylee.

Blink
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1021 on: October 06, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »

Has anyone found out who ph# ending in 4058?  This is who she was communicating with for the most part on the 27th (while she was driving around -while her car was at Amscot).  This would include the times at Blanchard Park and south of the Anthony's home by the airport in secluded areas.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: October 06, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

I'm confused. Are the calls really one right after the other or is this chart showing us her physical movements while she was on the phone? In other words, did she really call Tony L every minute from one hour to the next and he never answered -- or was she on the phone with him during that entire time and possibly driving somewhere? Sorry for my confusion!

Ok, I found the orginal doc and answered my own question. So, yes she was calling him just about every minute the night of the 15th into early morning 16th. Hmm. She is even more psycho than I thought, if that's possible.

Seriously?

She fabricated a nanny, killed her kid and hid her body (and moved it three times)...

but the calling the boyfriend every minute for an hour led you to believe that she is UBER psycho?

That poor little pumpkin living with those psychotic neurotic lunatics.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1023 on: October 06, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

I'm confused. Are the calls really one right after the other or is this chart showing us her physical movements while she was on the phone? In other words, did she really call Tony L every minute from one hour to the next and he never answered -- or was she on the phone with him during that entire time and possibly driving somewhere? Sorry for my confusion!

Ok, I found the orginal doc and answered my own question. So, yes she was calling him just about every minute the night of the 15th into early morning 16th. Hmm. She is even more psycho than I thought, if that's possible.

Seriously?

She fabricated a nanny, killed her kid and hid her body (and moved it three times)...

but the calling the boyfriend every minute for an hour led you to believe that she is UBER psycho?

Yes, I already knew she was a psyco, sociopath, ho-bag. Whatever it is we're calling her these days. The phone calls still surprised me though. Really, I'm wondering how she kept a boyfriend at all. Most girls would get dumped for being so clingy and desperate.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: October 06, 2008, 03:44:50 PM »

Hello to all,

Was Tony ever asked why he didn't answer any of Casey's calls late the 15th and early 16th.

Seems he answered or texted her before these dates seems strange

I'm sure LE has asked him

I would almost guess that his phone was off b/c all of the calls were at 0 seconds... weren't they?

Seems they all live on the phone and then poof on the most important time he doesn't answer or has his phone turned off. I don't get it
I think he had already made up his mind about her and had no reason to talk to her.

June 15 and 16???? He was still talking to her and sleeping with her until July 15 or 16 -- whenever skank-o-the-year was arrested.

According to one of the timelines that I read, Friday, June 13th (eek, Friday the 13th!) was the night that Casey allegedly took Caylee to the party at Fusion... perhaps TonE got pissed off that she brought her kid along with her and they got into a fight and he didn't feel like taking her calls?  Just guessing.... but that would certainly help to push her over the edge if she had already started making her plans....

How does one take a child to a bar? WTH? I mean, it is/was a bar/night club not Frisch's Big Boy. Right? She is out of her mind. And, yes, I agree a fight with her obsession (boyfriend) may have pushed her over the edge. 

Right?  Well, IIRC, it is a Sushi place by day, club by night?  So perhaps that is how she got around it... pretended it was a restaurant?  Pretended that she had a nanny?  Pretended that it wasn't illegal to chloroform your child?  Who knows.  The girl is wack.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: October 06, 2008, 03:45:06 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

I originally posted this on WS, I felt it appropriate to post here as well as Tim and TES are headed back down to Orlando by the weekend.

Blink

Welcome Blink!

That video is so touching!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: October 06, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »

Seriously?

Yes, I already knew she was a psyco, sociopath, ho-bag. Whatever it is we're calling her these days. The phone calls still surprised me though. Really, I'm wondering how she kept a boyfriend at all. Most girls would get dumped for being so clingy and desperate.

Perhaps that is why she had sooooooooo many boyfriends.  Doesn't seem like anyone lasted more than a month or two with her (except poor sap Jesse)..... wonder if any of her boy toys ever went missing?

OSCO should check their files....
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: October 06, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »

I am behind you guys might have this already.

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A hearing is scheduled to take place Friday regarding evidence in the Casey Anthony case. Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will hear eight motions related to the case at 10:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando.

Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez filed several motions. He is demanding copies of and inspection of forensic evidence obtained from Casey’s computer, cell phone and sim cards, flash drives, cd roms, memory cards, and digital camera storage and for the state to preserve all the evidence and further testing of that evidence.

He also filed a motion to inspect, test, and photograph evidence that the state has as well as who has taken polygraph tests and what the results of the test show.

Another motion is requesting all records of the investigation conducted by the Department of Children and Families.

Baez is also asking for all records pertaining to Zenaida Gonzalez who Casey Anthony claims to have left Caylee with and a copy of the July 2, 2008 fight manifest from AirTran Flight 862. Early on in the case a witness claims to have seen a young girl matching Caylee’s description on that flight.

A motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony be allowed to leave her home confinement and visit key places and aid in the search for her daughter.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1028 on: October 06, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »

Blink

OMG Blink what a wonderfull first post. I have to get some more tissues.  Will someone please arrest Casey already!!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: October 06, 2008, 03:48:11 PM »

Blink

Thank you for posting that, blink. And thanks to Lisa Zaccaro for putting it together.

It is painful to watch.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: October 06, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »

Blink, welcome to the cage...and thanks so much for that..it was beautiful!!

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: October 06, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »

Blink

Thanks BLINK - this is beautiful
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1032 on: October 06, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »

nothing new other than the motions set to be heard friday, more Baez bullcrap

I can't believe he wants to take Casey on a field trip.

CAYLEE ISN'T AT FUSION CASEY!!!

Thanks for the link to the TES/Yuri dedication, Ms. Blink!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: October 06, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »

I am behind you guys might have this already.

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A hearing is scheduled to take place Friday regarding evidence in the Casey Anthony case. Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will hear eight motions related to the case at 10:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando.

Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez filed several motions. He is demanding copies of and inspection of forensic evidence obtained from Casey’s computer, cell phone and sim cards, flash drives, cd roms, memory cards, and digital camera storage and for the state to preserve all the evidence and further testing of that evidence.

He also filed a motion to inspect, test, and photograph evidence that the state has as well as who has taken polygraph tests and what the results of the test show.

Another motion is requesting all records of the investigation conducted by the Department of Children and Families.

Baez is also asking for all records pertaining to Zenaida Gonzalez who Casey Anthony claims to have left Caylee with and a copy of the July 2, 2008 fight manifest from AirTran Flight 862. Early on in the case a witness claims to have seen a young girl matching Caylee’s description on that flight.

A motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony be allowed to leave her home confinement and visit key places and aid in the search for her daughter.

Casey wants to "aid in the search for her daughter?"  If that wasn't so sick, it would be laughable!  In addition, who is she going help? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: October 06, 2008, 03:54:03 PM »

nothing new other than the motions set to be heard friday, more Baez bullcrap

I can't believe he wants to take Casey on a field trip.

CAYLEE ISN'T AT FUSION CASEY!!!

Thanks for the link to the TES/Yuri dedication, Ms. Blink!

I can just see him doing her hair and picking out her outfits. Now, I must go puke at the thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: October 06, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »

Casey wants to "aid in the search for her daughter?"  If that wasn't so sick, it would be laughable!  In addition, who is she going help? 
[/quote]

Well, possibly if she leads them to Caylee? She can and surely will say that they just happened to look in the right place, and that it was the baby sitter who killed Caylee, but maybe, just maybe she will lead them to bring beautiful Caylee home.
JMO .. and in no way defending Casey.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: October 06, 2008, 03:56:21 PM »

Welcome Blink!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: October 06, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

Perhaps that is why she had sooooooooo many boyfriends.  Doesn't seem like anyone lasted more than a month or two with her (except poor sap Jesse)..... wonder if any of her boy toys ever went missing?

OSCO should check their files....

I think she loved the men more than she loved her daughter. But they didn't love Casey -- with the exception of Jesse. So sad. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1038 on: October 06, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »

most of the "0" duration calls are text messages (sms)
[/quote]

But Tony never says they had a fight or anything like that.............
He takes her calls before and after but not on the 15th and 16th this is such an important time in all of this...........I think something is up...........

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: October 06, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

Well, possibly if she leads them to Caylee? She can and surely will say that they just happened to look in the right place, and that it was the baby sitter who killed Caylee, but maybe, just maybe she will lead them to bring beautiful Caylee home.
JMO .. and in no way defending Casey.
[/quote]

I believe that she was offered that chance when LP was in town... LE probably might have agreed at that point too.... seems too little, too late to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.