May 13, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 202266 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 22, 2007, 01:25:21 PM »

JORAN ANGRY

what a surprise

better hide all the dogs in aruba - he might go on a rampage and kill them if givent he chance

i hate HIS GUTS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: November 22, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »

the US flies very sophisticated aircaft in south america ALL the time  Cool

specially designed aircraft that are retrofitted with amazing stuff
they can hear everything

their MAIN mission is listening

trust me - i know this - i have seen them many times, worked on them touched them
they are amazing

thats all im saying Cool

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: November 22, 2007, 01:27:53 PM »

Heading out Monkeys. Have a wonderful day and keep the faith!!!
Will gather with you tonight after waddling home from eating too much food!! lol
It may be quite the blessing by the way, that the arrests came yesturday. Natalee's case is getting a lot of attention today as a result!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: November 22, 2007, 01:30:16 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on Dutch SBS6 ‘Hart van Nederland’-news:

-Joran probably tomorrow will be going to Aruba; he first had to be brought to a court/judge in the NL’s
-He was pretty upset (ANGRY) with his arrest!

But my Dad said No Body no Case... He told us all we had to do was shut our mouths and this would all be over..I thought for sure I would never see a letter from a Dutch Judge requesting exradition and my arrest. I thought wrong   Cool
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 01:34:09 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: November 22, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on Dutch SBS6 ‘Hart van Nederland’-news:

-Joran probably tomorrow will be going to Aruba; he first had to be brought to a court/judge in the NL’s
-He was pretty upset (ANGRY) with his arrest! Mother said they thought it would all be over at the end of the year and she thinks this is all an act/play of Aruban Just. Off. and trying to catch at a last straw.
- At Aruba they can expect heavy interrogations and probably a reconstruction/re-enactment of what happened.

But my Dad said No Body no Case... He told us all we had to do was shut our mouths and this would all be over..I thought for sure I would never see a letter from a Dutch Judge requesting exradition and my arrest. I thought wrong   Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 22, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312563,00.html

Natalee Holloway's Dad to Search Aruba Waters for Evidence
Thursday, November 22, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  The father of disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway said Thursday that he and a team of experts will search for his daughter's body in waters off Aruba following the recent re-arrest of three suspects in the case.

Dave Holloway told The Associated Press that he believes his daughter's body was thrown into the ocean in deeper waters than those already searched. He said he based that belief on conversations with a police official and a private forensic expert.

Holloway said a private boat owner is providing divers, sonar equipment and the ability to map the ocean floor.

"It's like this: we've searched all the land areas ... It's common knowledge on the island that if someone were to dispose of the body, it would be out in the ocean," he said by telephone.

Authorities never searched in waters deeper than 330 feet, so the family will do so now that it has the capability, equipment and expertise, Holloway said, adding that police would be alerted if anything is found.

thanks...I pray that the information is correct and Natalee will be found and brought home

You are welcome.

Sunny ... my prayer reflect yours ...  Beth and Dave being allowed to bring their precious Natalee home ... home to rest on AMERICAN soil.

Off for the day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS

Janet

10:30 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: November 22, 2007, 01:36:21 PM »

im waiting for the CONFESSION to be made public
i want to see the video tape of the confession that has been hidden

its coming

then i get to watch JOE T.  and GRETA and all the other DUMBASSES  make up a story about it being coerced

i think the DUTCH have the real confession from years ago

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 22, 2007, 01:39:43 PM »

Heading out Monkeys. Have a wonderful day and keep the faith!!!
Will gather with you tonight after waddling home from eating too much food!! lol
It may be quite the blessing by the way, that the arrests came yesturday. Natalee's case is getting a lot of attention today as a result!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

See ya later...have a wonderful day

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »

Sunny... I haven't seen anywhere them saying where the other Kalpoe was picked up, just one at home and the other....

Agree with you all about the eyes from afar. Wonder if it's true that the younger Sloot was bought in with Anita? He was supposedly on the computer that night, not sure from where though. I also wonder when Joran broke his phone? Always assumed it was prior to all this, now I'm not so sure.

thanks for responding.....I wonder if he was taken into custody first and possibly said something? confirmed something? 

Happy Thanksgiving, Sunny.  Good to see you here.  I love your cute avatar.  IT is so YOU.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 22, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »

Just watched a news program on NL TV (RTL 4).

HAt tip:fierljepper@BFN

Few items:

1. Joran was arrested in the student house he lives in (i.e. he didn't report himself in).
2. He was only allowed to take a few personal items with him.
3. One of his peer students called his lawyer
4. Joran has not made a statement but decided to use his right to remain silent (remarkable if you write a book...)
5. He will be transfered to Aruba tomorrow.
6. Not a single new clue on what the evidence is about, but clear statement from the DA that it is still to be seen if there will be a case.
7. Joran is in a deep shock and the events caught him completely by surprise (according to his Dutch lawyer).

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 22, 2007, 01:47:56 PM »

Last night, right before falling asleep I was thinking about the new evidence.  I thought of something and almost got up to post it but decided I'd remember today.  Thank goodness I just remembered, LOL.

Could the NEW EVIDENCE be SATELLITE IMAGRY?  

Andre Menses was questioned 7 times
He is a pilot.

I wonder..............
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 22, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »

Happy Birthday BT Girl
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 22, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »

A Belated Happy Birthday to Mister Robots
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: November 22, 2007, 01:50:51 PM »

A Belated Happy Birthday to Mister Robots

thank you kermit

happy birthday to our great little BT  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: November 22, 2007, 01:56:12 PM »

That little brunette girl on Fox news is particular annoying. I know it's Thanksgiving but can't they put someone on who at least knows SOMETHING about the last 2 1/2 years?

Rule of Thumb: Anyone who uses the phrase "last-ditch effort" in the reporting of these events is a defense attorney, or a taco-boy hanger-on. That is the Word For The Day amongst the refuseniks.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: November 22, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »

Klass OMG U did it! You r a Mirical worker i was getting sooo agrivated that i didnt know what i was doing! Now i need a cool grnLizrd Avat. lol Wow The last 2 days reading it was so very nice to see old names again come in yesterday when news broke. I had just been through the and close to the Lundsford case and came here when news broke Of Natalee. Lurked alot but sure missed u guys. Havent been around alot but i do remember Our Bus Klass and when we started the mugs and such. Site looks so good and everyones Hard work seems to have payed off in so many ways that im sure r unseen or heard. Also Listened to Dana last night and what a great addition to the site. No more off topic just so glad to be bk. I will stop my excitment over this and get bk on topic in next post i swear! Thannks again so much Klass! Very Happy

Never Give Up!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 22, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »

Klass OMG U did it! You r a Mirical worker i was getting sooo agrivated that i didnt know what i was doing! Now i need a cool grnLizrd Avat. lol Wow The last 2 days reading it was so very nice to see old names again come in yesterday when news broke. I had just been through the and close to the Lundsford case and came here when news broke Of Natalee. Lurked alot but sure missed u guys. Havent been around alot but i do remember Our Bus Klass and when we started the mugs and such. Site looks so good and everyones Hard work seems to have payed off in so many ways that im sure r unseen or heard. Also Listened to Dana last night and what a great addition to the site. No more off topic just so glad to be bk. I will stop my excitment over this and get bk on topic in next post i swear! Thannks again so much Klass! Very Happy

Welcome back!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: November 22, 2007, 02:05:07 PM »

That little brunette girl on Fox news is particular annoying. I know it's Thanksgiving but can't they put someone on who at least knows SOMETHING about the last 2 1/2 years?

Rule of Thumb: Anyone who uses the phrase "last-ditch effort" in the reporting of these events is a defense attorney, or a taco-boy hanger-on. That is the Word For The Day amongst the refuseniks.

Even when it's not a major holiday they rarely have anyone that knows what the heck they are talking about. Thankfully Family members and Jossy are often there to get the facts straight.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 22, 2007, 02:06:45 PM »

Welcome back!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub2/lizzardcopy.jpg

Laughing Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 22, 2007, 02:09:23 PM »

Satellite imagery is probably not quite enough to resolve someone dumping a cage with a body in it overboard at night. I know we're GOOD, but not quite THAT good yet. They could see the boat, and little specks that would be people ON the boat, but not follow all their actions.

I suspect this is more along the realm of "interception of communications" with enough details to piece together what happened that night. Either by voice or by following of the signals generated. An ATM transaction gives off electronic signals that could be traced.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.