May 20, 2024, 12:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 248552 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 30, 2010, 11:28:18 AM »

O/T

I noticed on that same site a video about 8 lynchings a week happening in neighboring Bolivia as the result of indigenous justice.  Peru and Bolivia are very similar in demographics.  Just thinking of the mob chasing Joran in the streets following his arrest in Peru.

They call it community justice.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/video/lynchings-bolivia-%E2%80%93-community-justice-or-murder

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 30, 2010, 11:31:18 AM »

Well, the trolls are on that movie article now.  One just posted as Klaasend who is so not her!

I can't believe people will still support Joran after he has killed yet again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: July 30, 2010, 11:50:01 AM »

Hello,Hello,Helllloooo..Are you there,there,there....Shut up KTF...

Me thinks its been awhile since i've had a breakdown on this thread!

KTF when you sign in today, you will have legitimate reason when you see
how Natalee's name is being degraded again by your miscreants in Aruba.

Good Morning Can!5 years ago I would found it hard to think that such EVIL MISCREANTS existed in such droves,on such a small island.This ideology and way of life has manifested itself over many generations.Thats why this behavior is so intertwined with the very fabric of life on DANGER ISLAND(refer to the Banana Splits for that one).They cultivate the behavior of sexual deviance on DANGER ISLAND.One only needs to read the facbook correspondence from your Mario Bo. captain(Hagletooth),to one young boy in Bastian.
 Aruba is like a drug addict when it comes to the Natalee Holloway approach.The continued attempt to blame the victim for them,is what they've done for generations.They'll just never understand how they slowly continue to kill themselves.Aruba continues to shovel the dirt on themselves.How fitting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #903 on: July 30, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »

Could a Dutch speaker please listen (starts at 36:20) to this interview and post??  Thank you.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=11217715&start=00

Hi Buckeye,

thanks for that link, I hadn't even seen that show yet!
The guest is Robert de Hoog, an actor who is starring as an undercover reporter in the fictional movie about Joran that will be released next year.
Initially the movie was supposed to be about the actual Joran/Natalee story but because Joran told so many stories/lies it was just not doable.
So the director decided to change the script into a fictional story about the case.
He says they mainly talk about the case in the film - searching for the truth.
The host asks what he thinks of Joran. The actor says that he is mentally ill, but that's of course no excuse to kill innocent girls.

When they arrived in Aruba to shoot the film, they heard about Joran's arrest in Peru and they made some changes in the script. He didn't say what those changes were.

And then he says that while they were in Aruba they found out that:
-Natalee had been using a lot of drugs while she was on the island and had been seen under the influence of drugs and had also seen many "beds" while she was there
-there is a possibility that she OD'd or that something else went wrong (meaning Joran didn't intentionally kill her)
These things were cut from the Peter R de Vries tapes, because Peter has a contract with Beth that says that Beth only wanted to cooperate with Peter's shows, if Natalee's reputation wouldn't be harmed. That Natalee would only be portrayed in a positive way. But that in fact Natalee wasn't as devout as people think.

So... this is what the actor had to say. 

please don't shoot the messenger

Thanks for the translation Jo-An.  

I'm not surprised at all by this.  Just one more effort to distract from the TRUTH.

It was very obvious from the first statement I read that this movie was filmed in "secret" on the island that it would be another "blame the victim" attempt.  I can assure you there was nothing "secret" about it.  Like we've heard from day one everybody knows everybody on that rock, and they all knew exactly what was going on.  I can just imagine where the things that were "found out" came from.  The same liars that have tried to convince people that Natalee was in a drug rehab before she went to Aruba, and other sickening stories they've made up to slander Natalee and her family.  ALL LIES.  They probably really thought they were pulling something off with this one but it's going to backfire in their faces.  A LOT MORE people around the world are paying attention NOW to what went on in Aruba following Natalee's disappearance.  They are SEEING NOW how far some went to protect tourism by allowing a MURDERER to go free and continue harming others; all the while trying to justify it by slandering an innocent American tourist and her family.  I've seen the term "BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS" hundreds of times in comments since Joran's arrest for Stephany's murder.  And that is exactly right.  Another innocent girl died because tourism was more important than the TRUTH in Aruba, and all of those who lied for and protected the murderer have her blood on their hands.  This new rehash of LIES won't help anything, I'm sure of it.  

I look forward to Peter DeVries response to the comments about him!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 30, 2010, 12:05:02 PM »

ARUBA

40 YEARS AND COUNTING..

ME THINKS IT'LL BE A TAD BIT LONGER THOUGH

MONKEY'S WILL PASS THE JUSTICE BATON ON TO FUTURE GENERATIONS

WE'RE STARTING OUR OWN IDEOLOGY AND CULTURE

IT'S CALLED.....

ARUBAWARENESS

NEVER GO TO ARUBA.YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 30, 2010, 12:07:04 PM »

Well, the trolls are on that movie article now.  One just posted as Klaasend who is so not her!

I can't believe people will still support Joran after he has killed yet again!

Thanks Anna!  I just posted as the real me although I don't think it processed yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 30, 2010, 12:10:25 PM »

To comment on the new movie claiming to be "searching for the truth" by trashing Natalee, go here:

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth#comment-40409

My comment:

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 30, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »

To comment on the new movie claiming to be "searching for the truth" by trashing Natalee, go here:

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth#comment-40409

My comment:

Great post Klaas,and thanks!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 30, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »

There's an interview with the director of the movie at the end of this article.  Maybe Jo-An or another one of the Dutch monkeys will listen and let us know if there's anything we haven't heard in it.

http://www.persbureaucuracao.com/index.php?view=article&catid=25:divers&id=4431:paul-ruven-over-film-joran-van-der-sloot&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=15

Paul Ruven film about Joran van der Sloot

Source: Paradise FM

Monday, 26 July 2010 10:09 p.m.

LONDON - There is another feature about Joran van der Sloot in the making. This time
using the Dutch director Paul Ruven. Starring Robert de Hoog and
Hanna Verboom play the leading roles.

The English-speaking film Me & Mr. Jones tells the fictional story of a
undercover journalist who five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway looking for her
goes. He hopes a breakthrough by Van der Sloot to break in and then does a
shocking discovery. Verboom plays a woman who works with the
undercover reporter. jcomments on ()

Director Paul Ruven in conversation with Nelly Rosa (4'20 ")
(Audio) http://www.filefreak.com/files/193729_82q1r/100726joran.mp3 (/ audio)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: July 30, 2010, 12:34:19 PM »

My comment:

Great post Klaas!   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 30, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

San, you were right about that movie all along! 

She has a keen ability to see through the BS.  Love that about her.

She sure does!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: July 30, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »

Hello,Hello,Helllloooo..Are you there,there,there....Shut up KTF...

Me thinks its been awhile since i've had a breakdown on this thread!

KTF when you sign in today, you will have legitimate reason when you see
how Natalee's name is being degraded again by your miscreants in Aruba.

Good Morning Can!5 years ago I would found it hard to think that such EVIL MISCREANTS existed in such droves,on such a small island.This ideology and way of life has manifested itself over many generations.Thats why this behavior is so intertwined with the very fabric of life on DANGER ISLAND(refer to the Banana Splits for that one).They cultivate the behavior of sexual deviance on DANGER ISLAND.One only needs to read the facbook correspondence from your Mario Bo. captain(Hagletooth),to one young boy in Bastian.
 Aruba is like a drug addict when it comes to the Natalee Holloway approach.The continued attempt to blame the victim for them,is what they've done for generations.They'll just never understand how they slowly continue to kill themselves.Aruba continues to shovel the dirt on themselves.How fitting!

Hi KTF.  Yep . . . 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 30, 2010, 12:45:11 PM »

My comment:

Terrific Klaas (the real one)!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 30, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »

Hello Can.At this point,nothing these miscreants do makes me even raise an eyebrow.It is a very,sick and twisted culture that none of us Monkey's will ever be able to understand,or grasp.The only thing we CAN continue to do is bring ARUBAWARENESS to anybody,anywhere,that will listen in regards to the Natalee Holloway story,as well as the Stephany Flores MURDER that should have NEVER happened.

ARUBAWARENESS '2010

TOGETHER,WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 30, 2010, 12:49:28 PM »

Keepthefaith, Kat_Gram, can, 2NJSons_Mom, Judge Mental and 32 Guests

ARUBAWARENESS '2010

APREAD THE WORD

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 30, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »

ARUBAWARENESS '2010

SPREAD THE WORD

CORRECTION

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 30, 2010, 12:57:51 PM »

Victim's Dad, wounds will never heal;

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/07/01/flores.memorial.peru.cnn

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 30, 2010, 01:02:50 PM »

ARUBAWARENESS '2010

SPREAD THE WORD

CORRECTION

Keepthefaith, MisGivings, mojo, Jo-An, Judge Mental and 10 Guests

I hope our guests left to spread the ARUBAWARENESS...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: July 30, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »

There's an interview with the director of the movie at the end of this article.  Maybe Jo-An or another one of the Dutch monkeys will listen and let us know if there's anything we haven't heard in it.

http://www.persbureaucuracao.com/index.php?view=article&catid=25:divers&id=4431:paul-ruven-over-film-joran-van-der-sloot&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=15

Paul Ruven film about Joran van der Sloot

Source: Paradise FM

Monday, 26 July 2010 10:09 p.m.

LONDON - There is another feature about Joran van der Sloot in the making. This time
using the Dutch director Paul Ruven. Starring Robert de Hoog and
Hanna Verboom play the leading roles.

The English-speaking film Me & Mr. Jones tells the fictional story of a
undercover journalist who five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway looking for her
goes. He hopes a breakthrough by Van der Sloot to break in and then does a
shocking discovery. Verboom plays a woman who works with the
undercover reporter. jcomments on ()

Director Paul Ruven in conversation with Nelly Rosa (4'20 ")
(Audio) http://www.filefreak.com/files/193729_82q1r/100726joran.mp3 (/ audio)

Hi texasmom,

I just listened to the audiofile and it basically the same info on the movie that we already have. So no new shocking things.

But I think it's really odd that they keep saying it's a fictional story, after they did a lot of research on the case and they do keep the names of Joran and Natalee intact. If it's really fictional, they should've used different names and maybe even a different storyline altogether IMO.
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: July 30, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »

Grrrr!  I almost wish I hadn't posted on the article re: the FICTIONAL film. (I'm 'anonymous' - lol).    These responses from total morons have my blood boiling now!  I thought I'd become immune to Joran sympathizers.  Obviously not. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.