May 15, 2024, 06:19:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390231 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1840 on: September 26, 2008, 08:48:05 AM »

Here are the court documents filed in Zenaida's lawsuit

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/indexGallery.htm

These are interesting! Has Baez released a statement regarding this yet????
Thanks! That answers my question..That was her exact name first middle and last..WOW! Casey did her research.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: September 26, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »

Scared Monkeys is proud to present the birth of our science department by introducing the latest addition to our staff,  Professor Hu-Flung Poo.  Sure, Professor Hu-Flung is a monkey, but he is all we could afford for 79 cents, a pocket comb, three bananas, one warped slinky, and an expired coupon for ten percent off one meal at Denny's.

For our first article with the Professor, he will debunk some widely supported "facts" about the moon, and might even possibly show us his uncanny impersonation of Clyde, the orangutan from Clint Eastwood's Every Which Way But Loose.

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: September 26, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »

Good Morning, all...

I didn't get a chance to watch NG last night but did catch some postings that said that Richard Grund bought Casey the "missing" cellphone? 

Has there been any more information about what that was about? 

That didn't make any sense to me.  Rev Grund is on record saying the last time he saw Casey (and Caylee) was at Jesse's police academy graduation in Dec 2007.  Even at that time he barely spoke to her.  Why would he give her a blackjack?  And when?  That doesn't make sense.  She told Lee the blackjack was new and that she got it in May/June.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: September 26, 2008, 08:51:18 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.

That's what I'm thinking, too.  The DA has another what, about 6 weeks before the pre-trial?  I hope they take every single minute of that time to investigate, get the timeline together, all the forensics back, etc.  Every week they wait to bring formal murder charges is another week headstart on Baez.  I bet it drives Baez nuts that he can't get his hands on any discovery related to murder charges. 

I SOOOOOOOOO want her to be charged with MURDER but is it possible that they will ever have enough to charge her on that?  Don't they have to prove that it was premeditated, etc?  I would think that if she was such a psycho that she did it all on her own (and perhaps had help covering it up after the fact) that it would be hard to prove that she intended to do it?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: September 26, 2008, 08:51:38 AM »

Hey..can yall tell me whether or not Casey's new story aboyt Caylee being sold (heard it on NG last night) is actually another NEW lie, or is it an old lie??

"God dont like ugly"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1845 on: September 26, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »

Scared Monkeys is proud to present the birth of our science department by introducing the latest addition to our staff,  Professor Hu-Flung Poo.  Sure, Professor Hu-Flung is a monkey, but he is all we could afford for 79 cents, a pocket comb, three bananas, one warped slinky, and an expired coupon for ten percent off one meal at Denny's.

For our first article with the Professor, he will debunk some widely supported "facts" about the moon, and might even possibly show us his uncanny impersonation of Clyde, the orangutan from Clint Eastwood's Every Which Way But Loose.

Love it! Unfortunately, we're going to be seeing some forensic examiners who will be reaching for the moon witnessing for the defense. I wish Dr. Baden would offer his services in this case for the prosecution!!! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1846 on: September 26, 2008, 08:51:48 AM »

ROFLMAO...its too early!!  LOL

I think that even Professor Hu-Flung Poo would agree with the forensic evidence presented in this case.  I am sure Professor Hu-Flung Poo would be a much better defense attorney than Baez as well. 

TommTomm you are so silly!

Ok, I gotta get this out of my system.

The Moon is made of Green Cheese.

False.  The Moon is made of a pale, creamy shade of yellow cheese.  The reason the moon shines is from the coat of wax that protects the cheese from the harsh vaccuum of space.

The moon is barren and without life. 

False.  It has been known for decades among the scientific monkey community that giant moon lizards roam the lunar plains, using their innate ability to blend into the landscape to avoid detection.  The lizards live off of sunlight and moon cheese, thus solving the riddle of the mulititude of craters on the moon.  The previous theory invloved "meteors" and having them "crash onto the moon."  One can see at once why the moon lizard theory makes more sense. 

The moon is leaving earth's orbit at approximately 1.5 inches a year.
True.  The Moon caught the Earth eyeing Venus one too many times and decided to leave Earth for Saturn.  Darn this foolish thing called love!

The Moon is approximately 240,000 miles away from earth. 

True.  That is such a large number for most of us to truly understand.  Let us put that in monkey perspective.  Let us postulate that an angry monkey can fling poo an average distance of ten feet.  Let us also state that this same monkey can fling poo 6 times a minute.  This gives us 3600 feet per hour.  Now that we have established our constant rate of speed under PFP (Poo Fling Power) we can write our Formula.  1 PFP x 1hour = 3600 feet.  240,000 miles is 1,267,200,000 feet.  This comes to 35,200,00 hours or 14,666 days.  This leaves us with the sad fact that under Poo Fling Power, it would take a little over 41 years for a monkey to make it to the moon.

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: September 26, 2008, 08:55:05 AM »

Good Morning, all...

I didn't get a chance to watch NG last night but did catch some postings that said that Richard Grund bought Casey the "missing" cellphone? 

That didn't make any sense to me.  Rev Grund is on record saying the last time he saw Casey (and Caylee) was at Jesse's police academy graduation in Dec 2007.  Even at that time he barely spoke to her.  Why would he give her a blackjack?  And when?  That doesn't make sense.  She told Lee the blackjack was new and that she got it in May/June.

I wonder if Jesse didn't give this to her and maybe the account is actually a "family account" under Richard's name.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: September 26, 2008, 08:56:57 AM »

Have y'all seen this video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

WESH has been doing a special this week on the case.  This is last night's installment.  A couple of things really stood out to me.

"According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

If investigators can determine how her body was positioned, doesn't that sort of throw the plastic bag theory right out the window?

AHAH! I was asking my Physician the other day about the stain in the trunk, and he said the shape of it could tell a lot about how long a body had been there and it follows that you could also determine her position from it as well.

I remember that CBB and I asked like if she was on her side could the stain have shown that like the outline of her body, there's no way then the Anthony's could have not seen that and that's why George is saying the dead body was not his grandaughter and Cindy saying Jesse framed Casey. Thanks for the info.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: September 26, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »

Good Morning, all...

Okay... I am just going to say this quick, and then run off to my meeting... please do fling any hong kony monkey phooey my way...

But speaking of Rev Grund... did anyone notice that many of the ladies who are posting messages on his MySpace page are quite "fancy" looking?  I try not to make any broad generalizations... but these people did not look very church-y to me.

:::ducking and running for cover:::

I wonder if Jesse didn't give this to her and maybe the account is actually a "family account" under Richard's name.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: September 26, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »

Good Morning, all...

Okay... I am just going to say this quick, and then run off to my meeting... please do fling any hong kony monkey phooey my way...

But speaking of Rev Grund... did anyone notice that many of the ladies who are posting messages on his MySpace page are quite "fancy" looking?  I try not to make any broad generalizations... but these people did not look very church-y to me.

Crap.  I screwed that up and now need to post it again!

Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: September 26, 2008, 09:01:25 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.

That's what I'm thinking, too.  The DA has another what, about 6 weeks before the pre-trial?  I hope they take every single minute of that time to investigate, get the timeline together, all the forensics back, etc.  Every week they wait to bring formal murder charges is another week headstart on Baez.  I bet it drives Baez nuts that he can't get his hands on any discovery related to murder charges. 

I SOOOOOOOOO want her to be charged with MURDER but is it possible that they will ever have enough to charge her on that?  Don't they have to prove that it was premeditated, etc?  I would think that if she was such a psycho that she did it all on her own (and perhaps had help covering it up after the fact) that it would be hard to prove that she intended to do it?

I don't know if it'll be murder, manslaughter or negligent homicide, but apparently they are planning to charge her soon.

At the very end of this article:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17563488/detail.html

In a matter of weeks, investigators said they plan to arrest Anthony in connection with Caylee's disappearance.

When asked about the possibility that Caylee was buried in the back yard of the family's home, investigators said they believe if the toddler's body was there, it was later moved, and after a thorough investigation of the yard, they believe it was unnecessary to dig there.

Be patient, monkeys.  It's coming soon!!!!

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: September 26, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »

WESH has been doing a special this week on the case.  This is last night's installment.  A couple of things really stood out to me.

"According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

If investigators can determine how her body was positioned, doesn't that sort of throw the plastic bag theory right out the window?

Thanks Misha. Wouldn't the comment "I'm a spiteful bitch" and the search for chloroform and not taking any of her things show motive and intent?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1853 on: September 26, 2008, 09:03:06 AM »

AHAH! I was asking my Physician the other day about the stain in the trunk, and he said the shape of it could tell a lot about how long a body had been there and it follows that you could also determine her position from it as well.

I remember that CBB and I asked like if she was on her side could the stain have shown that like the outline of her body, there's no way then the Anthony's could have not seen that and that's why George is saying the dead body was not his grandaughter and Cindy saying Jesse framed Casey. Thanks for the info.
I thought le noticed the stain in the trunk just because it glowed under a black light? Can someone clear this up
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: September 26, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »

When we had access to the text messages ( I forgot to save them) there is a weird text from Casey to Amy in May..(I wish I still had it)..Gosh it says something that made me believe this is when it all started..

If she got that phone in May or June from the Grunds then this just adds to my thinking...
____
Planning to move in her parents home with Amy started in May correct?

Phone from Grunds in May/June...

DARN wish I had Caseys texts I would post that comment here...

I think Casey was going to possibly do away with Cindy also...
Caylee and Cindy..That would free her from the 2 things she viewed as holding her back..

I think getting the phone from the Grunds was just a step in her plan to frame anyone and everyone...

She is trying to create reasonable doubt with all her actions..

The more I look at and the more I read.I honestly believe this was premeditated...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1855 on: September 26, 2008, 09:04:29 AM »

How did Casey meet Grund?

Is he a wild child as well?

Peace Monkeys
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: September 26, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »

Thanks Misha. Wouldn't the comment "I'm a spiteful bitch" and the search for chloroform and not taking any of her things show motive and intent?

Seems as if the jealousy issue with Casey and her mother could be enough for motive.....(kind of like a jealous, crazy husband...if I cant have you then noone will.....) well, what if Casey was thinking along those similar lines when learning of her mothers intent to seek custody....??????........any thoughts?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: September 26, 2008, 09:06:53 AM »

Good Morning, all...

I didn't take it as being the missing phone that Richard gave her but rather the one she's had all along. I don't think there is a blackjack phone, just something she made up, I was thinking about it earlier actually because she said she used the same # and I don't think that's possible is it? If she did have it then the phone company would have the info on it's serial #'s and know exactly when she added it as well as any incoming, outgoing calls and texts.

Flannery O'Conner
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: September 26, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »

I completely agree A CHILD IS NOT A MISTAKE, It's a beautiful gift from god. If she wasn't wanted? Then give her to a family who CAN'T have kids.  Casey makes me so f***ing sick.. I have three daughters, ages 11,6 and 2 n 1/2. My mom pasted away young, so I'm doing this with only my youngest child's father and yes its hard BUT I'd NEVER hurt them. NEVER! We can't give them everything in the world BUT we can give them LOVE N SHELTER. And that matters most. I'm sorry for rambling but this story just breaks my heart and my boyfriend tells me I take it very personal and I do,because I have little ones of my own. And Justice needs to be served for Caylee and when that day comes? I hope Casey gets her A$$ handed to her..
Anthony Family: A child is NOT a mistake

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: September 26, 2008, 09:07:35 AM »

Good Morning, all...

Crap.  I screwed that up and now need to post it again!

His MySpace is interesting for sure.  I don't know what all that's about.  It did remind me of the Church of the Fuzzy Bunny here in SC a few years back.  That place was a "church" by day and a strip club by night. 

I am absolutely NOT saying the Rev Grund has anything like that going on.  I just remember thinking of the Fuzzy Bunny church when I saw his page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.