May 14, 2024, 02:27:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 296429 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 12, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »

Thanks for posting that!  I just LOVE the following conditions of her probation:

Quote from: That awesome court order
3)  You will not change your residence or employment or leave the county of your residence without first procuring the consent of your Probation officer.

6)  You will not use intoxicants to excess; nor will you visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used.

11)  You will submit to a reasonable search without a warrant by the Probation Officer of your person, effects residence or business premises, yadda yadda yadda...

So she has to stay in that county...she can't go anywhere!  Sucks to be her.  And not only can she not get drunk, she can't go to Fusion either!  As for searching her home, is she allowed to possess duct tape?

Just a minor point, Fusion went out of business some time ago.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 12, 2011, 06:39:53 PM »

Thanks for posting that!  I just LOVE the following conditions of her probation:

3)  You will not change your residence or employment or leave the county of your residence without first procuring the consent of your Probation officer.

6)  You will not use intoxicants to excess; nor will you visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used.

11)  You will submit to a reasonable search without a warrant by the Probation Officer of your person, effects residence or business premises, yadda yadda yadda...

So she has to stay in that county...she can't go anywhere!  Sucks to be her.  And not only can she not get drunk, she can't go to Fusion either!  As for searching her home, is she allowed to possess duct tape?

Just a minor point, Fusion went out of business some time ago.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 12, 2011, 06:42:20 PM »

Her TMZ / tabloid $$ figures just went down.  Poor dear.  No more "where in the world is CA" games.  She'll be in OC, and I doubt there's a 5-figure paycheck for "is she on the 417 or 408".

I was thinking this too.  Prior to this court order, her public persona still had that "X factor" quality that made folks salivate at the opportunity to interview her.  By "x factor" quality, I mean that she was an enigma because many see her as the pretty-child-killer-who-got-away-with-murder and she seemed untarnished and appeared, to some, admirable for bucking the system.  But now that she'll be serving probation like any other criminal, her untouchable aura is gone.  Now she's just like an average criminal.  No fascination to be found there.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 12, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »

So how long will it take Baez to file for an appeal instead of making her do what is right?     Suck it up Jose and live with it.

I don't think they have a chance in h*ll on winning an appeal.  Check this out from the court order:

It is very clear that the Defendant and her attorney knew that she was to start her probation upon release from the Orange County Jail.  Despite this fact, they took advantage of a scrivener's error which stated the probation while she was being held in the jail pending trial.  The defense should not be able to claim that they are now harmed by having the Defendant serve probation at this time.

She's screwed.  And I hope Baez gets in trouble for that.  Or...he falls overboard Geraldo's yacht 100 miles out to sea and no one on board notices.  Either one will work for me.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 12, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.htm ::snipping2::
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes the order will survive higher court tests if Casey fights it.

"Perry has a strong record of standing up to appeal," said Sheaffe
 ::snipping2::

Tks, here's a video of it.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28851176/index.html

In KB's report she said that appeals could go on for 1 year and they will ask for a stay till the appeals are complete.....

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 12, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »

Great! Easy proof for the State and all kind of bad for the violater.

So what's the answer?  I'm confused because I thought that the 4 years was deemed to be "time served."  If that's the case wouldn't she NOT do any jail time if she violated her probation?  Cuz usually a sentence is suspended and the defendant is given probation instead.  Can anyone explain this?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 12, 2011, 06:52:38 PM »

Her TMZ / tabloid $$ figures just went down.  Poor dear.  No more "where in the world is CA" games.  She'll be in OC, and I doubt there's a 5-figure paycheck for "is she on the 417 or 408".

I was thinking this too.  Prior to this court order, her public persona still had that "X factor" quality that made folks salivate at the opportunity to interview her.  By "x factor" quality, I mean that she was an enigma because many see her as the pretty-child-killer-who-got-away-with-murder and she seemed untarnished and appeared, to some, admirable for bucking the system.  But now that she'll be serving probation like any other criminal, her untouchable aura is gone.  Now she's just like an average criminal.  No fascination to be found there.

Very good point...no longer the persecuted, blameless victim of circumstance...she got convicted fair and square on these charges, forever tainted..a thief that also got away with murder!
HaHa.....''untouchable aura" ...gone to the same hot place her soul went a long time ago

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 12, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.htm ::snipping2::
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes the order will survive higher court tests if Casey fights it.

"Perry has a strong record of standing up to appeal," said Sheaffe
 ::snipping2::

Tks, here's a video of it.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28851176/index.html

In KB's report she said that appeals could go on for 1 year and they will ask for a stay till the appeals are complete.....

I know. This worries me and Hornsby says the opposite.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 12, 2011, 06:56:01 PM »

So what's the answer?  I'm confused because I thought that the 4 years was deemed to be "time served."  If that's the case wouldn't she NOT do any jail time if she violated her probation?  Cuz usually a sentence is suspended and the defendant is given probation instead.  Can anyone explain this?

The probation time would be served as jail time if she violates during that year.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #609 on: August 12, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »

The probation time would be served as jail time if she violates during that year.

Here is hoping that somebody can make her violate.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: August 12, 2011, 07:13:43 PM »

Oh, I hope someone trips her up, Zoo.  Too bad I don't live in FLA.

Curly, thank you for responding but I'm feeling really dense today:  Does that mean she'd serve a year or four years?

/dumb question   Embarassed
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: August 12, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »

It means she'd serve whatever remained of the 1 year of probation she was sentenced to.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 12, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »

This was posted today.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28848891/detail.html
Anthony Verdict Prompts Special Panel

State legislators upset by the verdict   have proposed making it a crime if parents fail to report a missing child to police within one or two days of a disappearance. Anthony waited a month before telling her family that Caylee was missing.
The new five-member panel cannot initiate legislation but it will make recommendations to the Senate.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 12, 2011, 08:00:55 PM »

It means she'd serve whatever remained of the 1 year of probation she was sentenced to.

I appreciate the clarification, thank you!

Well, monkeys...I'm off to have a little bit of fun tonight before I have to devote my entire weekend to homework.  So when I have a drink later, I'll be drinking to Casey's new wonderful world of probation!!!  And I'll be enjoying the fact that I'm allowed to go to bars whereas she cannot!  Ha!  Karrrrrrrrrmaaaaa! 

Have a great Friday night everyone!   
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 12, 2011, 08:53:04 PM »

This was on FB..sorry guys... all family still needs to be contacted.... it will have to wait till morning... I will be back first thing in the am. thank you!!Today at 8:39pm
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 12, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »

Holy thunder and lightening!  KC must be outside my house!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 12, 2011, 08:53:47 PM »

That was from donna
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: August 12, 2011, 09:22:29 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
1 minute ag

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:13 PM »

That was from donna

I saw that as well.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: August 12, 2011, 09:25:36 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
1 minute ag

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Interesting.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.