May 13, 2024, 06:03:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 296399 times)
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: August 12, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
1 minute ag  
Edit/hyperlink tweet MB
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

For as much as they lie, how am I supposed to believe them? lol
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:38:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: August 12, 2011, 10:46:20 PM »

Been reading her posts on her fb....she definitely thinks Casey is guilty!
Cubbee ~ could you please give me a link to her FB page?  Thanks. 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661514783

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: August 12, 2011, 10:47:23 PM »

All I know is that John Q. Kelly is her attorney...
He's the same attorney for Natalee Holloway's mom, Beth.

One and the same...he also represented Nichole Brown Simpsons family in their civil suit against OJ

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: August 12, 2011, 11:09:25 PM »

Cubbee ~ thank you!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: August 12, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »

All I know is that John Q. Kelly is her attorney...
He's the same attorney for Natalee Holloway's mom, Beth.

One and the same...he also represented Nichole Brown Simpsons family in their civil suit against OJ
I didn't know that about NBS's family.  Donna definitely has the right lawyer then! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: August 12, 2011, 11:48:48 PM »

Wonder what changed her mind. She said after the trial she was happy with the verdict & thought she was innocent
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: August 13, 2011, 12:04:50 AM »

If you are not a friend of hers, you can't see anything though.   Are you a friend Cubbee??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: August 13, 2011, 12:08:56 AM »

Now we'll have to see if the A's take her in.

JP also accused Bozo of dereliction of "duty of candor".
Hope he reports him to the bar.

I am not sure he would have to personally. I believe anyone who is a resident of the state of Florida could take that order and make a complaint based on the taxpayers having to pay for her trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: August 13, 2011, 12:45:59 AM »

JMO - but JP gave her til the 26th to ensure the d-team has time to get am appeal filed and heard.....he could have given her until Monday to appear.....he is still playing nice nice with the defense....this is
IMO just another slap on the hand

That was exactly what I thought when I read it. I thought the original order should have been enforced in full which only gave her 72 hours. What an azzwipe order.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: August 13, 2011, 12:49:09 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/294676/Judge-Perry:-Casey-Anthony-must-report-for-probation
 ::snipping2::
Anthony's attorneys have been ordered to contact the Department of Corrections administrator 72 hours before she reports to the office to arrange the meeting. Any information in Anthony's report that could lead to the discovery of her location will be kept confidential.

Anthony also must report to her probation officer no later than the fifth of each month, can not have any contact with the victim... and she has to get a job.

Casey Anthony has been in hiding ever since she was acquitted in the murder trial last month.

Attorney Jose Baez confirms to News 13 that he will appeal the ruling. Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation.

They are just wasting time - Just need to get on with it as she is going to violate her probation anyway.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: August 13, 2011, 01:18:47 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44118994/ns/today-today_news/t/casey-anthony-must-return-probation-judge-rules/#.TkV1oWG8sng
Casey Anthony must return for probation, judge rules
Exception made to keep her address private in case of check fraud
August 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. — Casey Anthony must return to Florida's Orange County no later than Aug. 26 in order to serve a one-year probation for check fraud, a judge ruled Friday.
Judge Belvin Perry had to rule on whether Anthony, 25, should serve probation for a check fraud conviction — or if she had already completed it while awaiting her murder trial in the Orange County Jail.
Perry said he would authorize the Department of Corrections to make an exception and keep Anthony's address private during her probation.
"It is clear the court stated the defendant's probation was to start once she was released from jail," Perry said in his order.
More...
Video at Link

This is not EFFIN fair!!! I'm talking about keeping her addy private.  Go to FLDOC.com and pick ANY supervised/released/inmate on the site and their addy is posted.  I have friends on probation and you know what? Having your stuff as public record is just the price all of those who chose to commit a crime have to pay.  Not Casey Anthony!  I also heard someone say on tv toady that she could give any address and just as long as she had a FL one.  Not true if she is really to have to abide by FL probationary rules.  My friend just said you must live at the address given and your officer must see you at that address occassionally. They are to make home visits once in a while just to make sure you live there.  You must hold a job and/or do community serv hours if part of your probation, your job must be aware you are on probation, you must make monthly DOC pymts and restitution, if any ordered, you must give urine sample with door open and female officer watching, no hanging with other felons, no drugs, (only what may be prescribed to you and you better be able to show record/rx of), no hanging in bars, drinking to excess.  He says you fill out a monthly prob. questionnaire that asks you all these questions too, like did you consume alcohol, drugs, did you work and if not how did you pay your bills.  Casey has NEVER been accountable to anyone and I do hope she gets a by the book, old fashioned hang em high officer who won't take her bullchit!  Oh, you can't leave the county to go anywhere without your officers written request filled out and signed and you better be where you say you are going cause they will call and check!  He is IMing me with all this stuff as it comes to him.  I hope she travels 2 miles out of county and gets a ticket for speeding cause a speeding ticket won't violate you but being in another county will!  Oh, please let her screw up!  Then she would get arrested in that county, held for almost a month on a violation until the court date.  My friend did this, his orig. crime was a DUI, thank God he didn't hurt anyone but he got 5 yrs. probation and is 4 years sober.  Best thing that ever happened to him and will be off in 3 months!  Proud of him, I think he's gonna make it! I'm rambling, just scroll and roll me, lol!  I'm fuming over her not being in prison serving life but happy her life is interrupted and she must stay in FL and hopefully be so miserable that she does something awful to herself!  I'm sorry for saying that but I do mean it!  Having to to some time on the street in the town you are most hated in!  I wonder if her Mom and Dad are secretly laughing at her now that some of her plans are screwed.  Well, I think she got the idea of how screwed she was cause not one soul with any dignity sought her out for her story!  Just how does it feel to be America's most hated baby killer?  Osama BinCasey!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: August 13, 2011, 01:19:27 AM »

Great! Easy proof for the State and all kind of bad for the violater.

So what's the answer?  I'm confused because I thought that the 4 years was deemed to be "time served."  If that's the case wouldn't she NOT do any jail time if she violated her probation?  Cuz usually a sentence is suspended and the defendant is given probation instead.  Can anyone explain this?

The probation time would be served as jail time if she violates during that year.

Here is hoping that somebody can make her violate.   

I am with you on this Zoo. Let's hope some good looking dude gets her to smoke some weed, drink to excess and then ask her to drive him home...and then LE pulls her over..no license and DUI, while hoping the stash of pot falls out at the cops feet that pull her over.   Besides probation another sentence.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: August 13, 2011, 01:23:58 AM »

If you are not a friend of hers, you can't see anything though.   Are you a friend Cubbee??

AZ, if you look on her Activities and Interests you can click on Caylee Marie Anthony gone too soon 2005-2008 and it will take you to a wall where I believe you want to go.  Hope this helps cause I found it by accident!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: August 13, 2011, 01:26:00 AM »

Now we'll have to see if the A's take her in.

JP also accused Bozo of dereliction of "duty of candor".
Hope he reports him to the bar.

I am not sure he would have to personally. I believe anyone who is a resident of the state of Florida could take that order and make a complaint based on the taxpayers having to pay for her trial.

I must say tha I am pleasantly surprised that JP issued the order to bring her back to serve her time as a parole on probation.  That shows a certain feeling that he might adhere to the law on these issues with probation.

I also think that he must file a compliant against Baez..since he included the dereliction of duty..as a sitting judge I would think he must then follow through....just as Stan did previous.  I would also think that whomever serves on that bar committee ..there seem to be several for selective issues..this time they best being paying attention..as opposed to the other times they let Baez slide.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 13, 2011, 01:29:21 AM »

From Perry's order:

Check out #8 on the list.  This is gold to Zenaida Gonzales and John Morgan, IMO.  KC now gets a choice: answer every question of the ZG court case honestly or go straight to jail.  YES!
What of KC's Bella Vita? No claim to fame, no big money from "exclusives", no parties, no drugs, working like regular folk (no GED or high school diploma= low paying, boring job), paying DOC monthly probation money + 4% surcharge, may be repaying OCSO/the state of FL, likely will be paying Zenaida Gonzales and Texas Equisearch, personal accountability=answering to your Probation officer for 12 whole months (1 year of your life), random breathalyzer/blood tests/urinalysis, reasonable searches, no instant changes of scenery or livin' in without permission, somebody will be checking your friends, looking over your shoulder to see who might be following you, and any violation whatsoever of any law or article of probation (conviction not necessary) = a free pass straight to jail.  I'm thinking the vita's lost quite a bit of the bella. I'm seeing God in the writing on the wall here-or should I say in the writing in this probation order?  The beautiful irony is that Baez' and Mason's cash cow just dried up; she has no marketability thanks to the DOC report, the probation order, her soon-to-be-discovered location, and her soon-to-be working class status.  Remember the saying, "There's nothing to see here folks, move along."?  If they try to cut her loose, Baez runs the risk she'll turn on him with all those long days she spent exclusively with him in his office and those repeated reprimands from OCSO to "stop touching KC/the inmate/his client".  When she discovers Baez and Cheney can't get her out of her new "life sentence", I wonder how soon she'll throw them under the bus.  I wonder if Grandfather Mason (who developed quite a fondness for his client) will give her a job and a place to live.  After all, he thought she was such a likeable girl.  Looks like Baez and Mason are going to be saddled with KC for quite a while.  Whatever a man sows, that will he also reap.  You can bet they never saw this one coming!  That sickening display of jubilation may turn into bitter grapes before it's all said and done.

I wonder if George will eat the words he spoke that KC would not be coming to live with them. Will Cindy insist?  Will George forgive and forget or leave? Speaking of the A's, even if someone is foolish enough to give them a book deal, it doesn't guarantee that the public will buy it (especially in light of the DOC's report).  If anything, the report will just fan the flame of public anger even higher, that CA supported KC in that too and that GA and LA were "unavailable" to be interviewed.  I can see a book deal/made-for-TV movie deal going down in flames.  Can we say crash and burn, with significant PR losses?  This is looking more and more to me like an implosion- the kind where the house dramatically collapses in on itself.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 13, 2011, 01:36:44 AM »

Ono- Totally agreement here!  This time, Baez can't claim inexperience or ignorance of the law/procedure to excuse his behavior.  There's no Prosecution to whine about or to blame for his behavior. It's an obvious, willful violation of and blatant disregard for the law. It's utter contempt for the court and the authority thereof.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: August 13, 2011, 01:39:51 AM »

PRICELESS!!!! Killed 2 birds with one stone!!!!....BOOM shackalacka....BOOM!
Seeme- ITA Couldn't have been better said! The "BOOM shackalacka....BOOM!" was a great touch too!   

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: August 13, 2011, 01:40:12 AM »

Ono- Totally agreement here!  This time, Baez can't claim inexperience or ignorance of the law/procedure to excuse his behavior.  There's no Prosecution to whine about or to blame for his behavior. It's an obvious, willful violation of and blatant disregard for the law. It's utter contempt for the court and the authority thereof.  JMO

I also agree! It's so beautifully constructed that I think it will stand up to appeal. It's well bolstered with case law and precedent.  JMO.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 13, 2011, 01:49:02 AM »

Yes... I am...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: August 13, 2011, 01:49:38 AM »

I also agree! It's so beautifully constructed that I think it will stand up to appeal. It's well bolstered with case law and precedent.  JMO.
I'm shocked -- but, I totally agree! I think it will stand!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.