May 04, 2024, 04:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 251487 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 07, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Maybe it has been mentioned already but according to Joran's lawyer there is a delay, and Joran may not give a statement until tomorrow or Monday

Then posted by JOS at BFN:

They also said that the communication between the 5 lawyers Joran has, consumes a lot of time and juggling. Joran has 1 lawyer in Holland, 3 in Aruba and 1 in the USA. Those 3 in Aruba (among them Carlo) are all aquaintances of Paul.

Why does none of the above surprise me???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #761 on: February 07, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »

i am posting there on Greta's blog right now.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/07/oops-3/#comment-450863

tried to boost her ego also a little (taking credit). i think she may respond to that 

caesu ... thanks for the link.  I just posted at Greta's blog regarding what I consider two more "OOPS!".

Janet

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/07/oops-3/#comment-450863

Hey Greta … two more OOPS!

I believe that you had three guests on your program last night … Beth Holloway Twitty, David Kock and Jug Twitty. However … your official transcript only recorded Beth Twitty’s interview.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html
Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot’s ‘Confession’
Thursday, February 07, 2008

Also … the night before you had three guests … Jossy Mansur, Joe Tacopina and John Q. Kelly. However only Joe Tacopina was afforded attention on your official transcript.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328565,00.html
Joran van der Sloot’s Attorney Responds to Taped ‘Confession’
Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Inquiring minds are asking “WHY?”

By the way … the last two programs were exceptional. You have partially redeemed yourself in regards to the “I am inclined to believe him.” statement. You will have fully redeemed yourself if the above two transcripts could be modified to include all the guests who were interviewed.

Thank you.

Perfect Janet! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 07, 2008, 06:16:47 PM »

Pirro was the one who claimed the other night they had nothing to prosecute Joran on. I think she was just taking his "confession" on face value. Maybe she has come around and learned more of what WE know!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: February 07, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Maybe it has been mentioned already but according to Joran's lawyer there is a delay, and Joran may not give a statement until tomorrow or Monday

Then posted by JOS at BFN:

They also said that the communication between the 5 lawyers Joran has, consumes a lot of time and juggling. Joran has 1 lawyer in Holland, 3 in Aruba and 1 in the USA. Those 3 in Aruba (among them Carlo) are all aquaintances of Paul.

IF a NOT guilty person is infact NOT guilty why do they have 5 count 5 lawyers
and How the HELL are they paying for 5 count 5 lawyers

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 07, 2008, 06:17:53 PM »

i am glad to be able to help.

and believe it or not but i still have some trust in the legal system of my country. not too much of the aruban portion of that of course.
i could write a lot more. about the drugs connection for example.
here in the netherlands we tried to say: it as a aruban problem, not a dutch.
but that's pure ignorance.
drugs is coming in from aruba and the other islands by plane-loads to amsterdam airport.
only yesterday it was revealed how easy it was to smuggle all kinds of stuff (including bombs) in and out of amsterdam schiphol airport. (funny enough by a colleage of Peter R., same TV network).

maybe not directly related to natalee, but i am seeing a very big picture here.

years ago dutch law enforcement tried a sting-operation into drugs transport from the islands the europa (IRT-affaire).
police started smuggling themselves to get close to the sources of the drugs.
this was a huge scandal because everything went wrong you can imagine. police officers making bucket loads of money from drugs deals...
result was: the police is now very scared to attempt anything to stop the drugstransport for fear of getting too much involved and told off for comitting crimes themselves.

like i said few days ago. there is one political party (PVV) who brings these subjects (drugs/corruption) up.
this party even brought Natalee up on tuesday (questions why the police didn't use Patrick's leads - before he went to Peter he went to the police).

problem is, this PVV party is also an extremist party. i disagree with most of their standpoints, EXcluding their antilles/aruba standpoint.

other parties will never side with the PVV on ANY subject. so nothing is being done about the drugs/corruption problem though everybody knows that the PVV is right on that subject (not on the extremist subjects).

in the meantime drugs is coming in. the netherlands is getting a bad name. and tax money is going to the islands.

so maybe. in the end. this whole cover up gets uncovered. the truth comes out about natalee.
this aruban rock gets totally cleaned up. and drugs transport gets stopped. aruba becomes a nice tourist place again.
something good comes out of this. maybe, i don't know. it doesn't look good.

here you talk about a boycot, well i think about a blockade (like cuba usa naval blockade JFK did), i don't want to sound like the perfect dutchie or something to get cheers but all this makes me sick. it is not nice to know that a part of our kingdom is acting like banana republic - look what horror they produced. Joran is the big child who born out of all this. what's in a name. he cames out of a ditch if translated - mentioned here already.

darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: February 07, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I posted this back on page 36 and would like to ask it again.
I know this is a very old clue but I'll ask about it anyway. Can anyone tell me if the strange phone call received by Beth (or the family) on the night of Natalee's disappearance was ever explained? That call was either on the Twitty answering machine or on a voice mail. I seem to remember that the background noise made Beth think it came from a roome somewhere rather than outside (possibly the beach)? Then, I remember someone here at SM saying it had been a wrong number, but I may not be right.

Thanks,
Darivah
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #766 on: February 07, 2008, 06:18:10 PM »

Been a while since I've quoted Charlierat but this post of his has to take the cake 

charlierat wrote:

Okay, the whole idea of picking sides is kind of warped as far as I can tell. I hardly call the mother of a missing/probably dead woman a winner.

If you want to declare a winner, how about the island of Aruba? (You knew I was going to say that!!!) Although something very tragic has evidently happened there, Aruba has been vindicated as an overall safe destination and the ALE has damn sure been vindicated for their dedication to this case.

OMG! He's Got to be Kidding! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: February 07, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »

Been a while since I've quoted Charlierat but this post of his has to take the cake 

charlierat wrote:

Okay, the whole idea of picking sides is kind of warped as far as I can tell. I hardly call the mother of a missing/probably dead woman a winner.

If you want to declare a winner, how about the island of Aruba? (You knew I was going to say that!!!) Although something very tragic has evidently happened there, Aruba has been vindicated as an overall safe destination and the ALE has damn sure been vindicated for their dedication to this case.

What the hell is he smoking????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: February 07, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »

Monkeys are linked around the globe 

http://www.vkmag.com/magazine/comments/joran_heeft_een_halfbroer/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 07, 2008, 06:21:57 PM »

A confession that an 18 year old American citizen was dumped into the ocean and ... it was not known if she was "unconscious" or "deceased" does not warrant an immediate detention under Dutch law?

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/07/holloway.case/

updated 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
Suspect in Holloway case meeting with investigators

(CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot is meeting with investigators Thursday in the Netherlands in response to the recently released videotape in the Natalee Holloway case, his U.S.-based attorney said.

The exact location of that meeting was not disclosed, but van der Sloot's attorney, Joe Tacopina, said his client has "agreed to answer any questions."

In the video that aired Sunday on Dutch television, van der Sloot, a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway, told a man he was with the Alabama teen on an Aruban beach when she apparently died and that a friend of his with a boat disposed of Holloway's body.

Van der Sloot later said the statements were lies, and on Monday, Tacopina said the video contains "no admission of a crime."

The lawyer said facts in the case contradict two assertions van der Sloot made in the video, including that the boat-owner friend mentioned wasn't in Aruba in May 2005.

Meanwhile, prosecutors are still awaiting a decision from a three-judge appellate panel on the nearby Caribbean island of Curacao as to whether van der Sloot can be arrested in reaction to the video.

The chief prosecutor in Aruba, Hans Mos, was denied an initial attempt to arrest van der Sloot by the investigating judge last Sunday.

The judge determined that numerous pretrial detentions of van der Sloot in the past have created a "high bar" that current circumstances do not meet.

The prosecutor appealed the judge's decision on Tuesday, and the appellate panel will have eight days to respond.

Holloway disappeared while visiting Aruba with about 100 classmates celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama, and was last seen leaving a nightclub with van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Mos dropped charges against the three men in December, saying he couldn't be sure of a conviction.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: February 07, 2008, 06:22:02 PM »

Charleton has said the ALE has been vidicated????  She meant indicted as we all know this is a coverup. Who is she related to and being blinded by? Selfish people make me sick. I would turn in my brother if he commited a crime. The unibomber brother who lives in my town turned in his brother. That is character and honesty.
Missing in Aruba, character and honesty.
My associates went 2 week s ago and the taxi driver thought long hair on a guy meant he was interested in drugs and offered to take them to where to get some. Free (for) all in Aruba.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: February 07, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I posted this back on page 36 and would like to ask it again.
I know this is a very old clue but I'll ask about it anyway. Can anyone tell me if the strange phone call received by Beth (or the family) on the night of Natalee's disappearance was ever explained? That call was either on the Twitty answering machine or on a voice mail. I seem to remember that the background noise made Beth think it came from a roome somewhere rather than outside (possibly the beach)? Then, I remember someone here at SM saying it had been a wrong number, but I may not be right.

Thanks,
Darivah

The family denies a phone call took place. I trust they know what they doing/saying in regards to this.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: February 07, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »

Pirro and Geraldo also held out the opinion that smoking weed could make it more likely the truth was being told.

I bet Geraldo knows first hand.

I'd bet a lot of monkeys do too...............I have to reach far back in memory ( teen years ), but I'd agree it would be harder to keep a lie straight than just tell the truth under those "conditions". 

I didn't inhale!

ME EITHER! LMAO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: February 07, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

charlierat wrote:

OMG! He's Got to be Kidding! 

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: February 07, 2008, 06:28:03 PM »

Charleton has said the ALE has been vidicated????  She meant indicted as we all know this is a coverup. Who is she related to and being blinded by? Selfish people make me sick. I would turn in my brother if he commited a crime. The unibomber brother who lives in my town turned in his brother. That is character and honesty.
Missing in Aruba, character and honesty.
My associates went 2 week s ago and the taxi driver thought long hair on a guy meant he was interested in drugs and offered to take them to where to get some. Free (for) all in Aruba.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: February 07, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »

I guess that's why there was a front page article
in today's de Telegraaph about the

COVER UP IN ARUBA

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: February 07, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »

it is not nice to know that a part of our kingdom is acting like banana republic - look what horror they produced. Joran is the big child who born out of all this. what's in a name. he cames out of a ditch if translated - mentioned here already. Posted by Caesu
--------------------------------------------------
Very Well Said!!!!!!!!! cheers

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: February 07, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »

Wasn't this girl named Brigette something?  I think she was part of TeleAruba.  I may not have that right, I am also thinking she was not just the reporter but a producer or something. 

Brigitte Katelaan,she worked for ATV and Tele- Aruba and before her death was promoted to producer. She exposed a illegal prostitution ring,had a series on the drag racing in curacao and her last story that we know of was the sparkling tour(Like the American Idol) She sent out a text message wishing everyone a merry christmas and it was the last anyone ever heard from her. Her body was found hung on christmas day 2006. Her family was shocked and does not believe she killed herself and wants answers,they told me that brigitte was living a dream and worked extremely hard at her job and loved it,she was a cancer survivor and was extremely excited to see her family in a month. No autopsy was done and she was cremated in Holland. The family was promised her file with pictures and evidence and a note she left for them. When they arrived in Aruba a month later the cop who handled the case called in sick the whole week and they received nothing but a old poem that brigitte wrote. Someone was already living in her house and they were not allowed inside the house. They were given less than 3 hours to retrieve her things. There is more to this story and it is all suspicious. Jossy wrote to easy after her death and gave him some info he probably heard through the ALE and all of it was not true at all. No known reason for her death and it shocked all her co workers,family and friends.

Camilo Romero was her friend and Camera Man for ATV,he sent out a text message the day before his death saying he was suddenly moving to holland to go to school. He was found hung the next day with one hand in his pocket. He was hung about two weeks after brigitte,the article  says that he killed himself without a known reason by jumping of a small building behind the reastaurant papiamento. Also a suspicious suicide.

How do you jump off a building, in the process of hanging yourself, with BOTH of your hands in your pockets?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 07, 2008, 06:31:59 PM »

Was looking at this site, http://www.fokkinel.com/?s=lorenzo+van+r.&x=0&y=0, and I don't remember this  guy.   Was he questioned?   Sorry if already discussed.  I just thought his name  is awfully close to Daury and he is a  pimp.

DUBERO, Darwin (DOB 9-6-85) – reportedly a member of the Pimps

I found this in the Important Document thread this morning …not sure if this is him in Florida

DUBERO, Darwin (DOB 9-6-85) – reportedly a member of the Pimps

http://www.valenciacc.edu/students/deanslist/fall2006.asp

Darwin, Darry...Daury....Could be.  From looking at the above site it appears he was not questioned, which would fit in with what Juron said (this person was never even questioned).  Funny there is no info on him like the others either.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: February 07, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »

how can i edit my posts? i am making a lot of spelling errors?

caesu

To be afforded that coveted editing option ... I have cried ... pleaded ... bribed ... all the zoo keepers ... not a pretty sight and ... it was to no avail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.