May 13, 2024, 11:56:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 450927 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 21, 2009, 09:28:25 PM »

I am so sick over this whole mess.  These people are all covering something and should all be taken into custody.  I have been so anxiously waiting for some big news and hopeful that Haleigh could be found alive.  After seeing Ms Nieves tonight on NG I have no more hope.

Her performance and the smoochin' Cummings video did it all for me.
I am sorry to say I think they are all stalling for time so there will nothing left of Haleigh, just like Caylee.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #921 on: September 21, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »

I am so sick over this whole mess.  These people are all covering something and should all be taken into custody.  I have been so anxiously waiting for some big news and hopeful that Haleigh could be found alive.  After seeing Ms Nieves tonight on NG I have no more hope.

I'm sick to death of those who should put their children above all keep up this charade........too many cases like this, but this one has echo's of the Anthony's to me When will it end

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 21, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »

Maybe they are all involved....Maybe these g ma's helped dispose of evidence etc...

You never know.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 21, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »

TN made the statement of "Why" did Hank wait 6 months to tell this.  WELL, why did she (or GGS) wait 2-3 weeks before they told that they had been to the MH that night?  And didn't Misty's father make the statement that they don't rat out family members?  This whole family has taken their cues from the Anthony's.  jmo

I agree.   
They sure did 

Well if they did they must have stopped mid-stream taking cues or they are as stupid as they look.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 21, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

Considering no witnesses have come forward ... I speculate that Misty was not out partying when Tommy came over to the trailer at approximately 10:00 PM at Ron's request.  I contend that it may be possible that Misty was in the process of hiding Haleigh's body in that time period.  Following her return home ... maybe Misty set the stage herself in regards to the open door.

Think about it.  Her bed had not been slept in.  She told at least two stories regarding where Haleigh had been sleeping.

Could it be that following the earlier argument with Ron ... that Misty took out her frustrations on Haleigh and ... Haleigh met her demise?

Tommy must have been told to keep quiet and this is the reason for his silence.

Whatever the truth ... I do believe it is beginning to emerge.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 21, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

It really looked to me tonite like Tn was really getting upset with NG ...not like she was pretending to defend Misty I think she is really on mistys side WTH?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 21, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »

It sounds like most of us are feeling the same way.  I am so astonished over Ron's mother's performance tonight that I can't get over it.  I come here everyday hoping against hope that some of "our kids" will be found, safe, but it happens so infrequently.  AND the people who should be protecting them are too often to blame for their suffering.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 21, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »

It really looked to me tonite like Tn was really getting upset with NG ...not like she was pretending to defend Misty I think she is really on mistys side WTH?

It was the first time I have ever seen Nancy roll her eyes at Teresa, and seemed to be putting the screws to her at last. I wanted Nancy to really bow up on her! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 21, 2009, 09:45:27 PM »

Considering no witnesses have come forward ... I speculate that Misty was not out partying when Tommy came over to the trailer at approximately 10:00 PM at Ron's request.  I contend that it may be possible that Misty was in the process of hiding Haleigh's body in that time period.  Following her return home ... maybe Misty set the stage herself in regards to the open door.

Think about it.  Her bed had not been slept in.  She told at least two stories regarding where Haleigh had been sleeping.

Could it be that following the earlier argument with Ron ... that Misty took out her frustrations on Haleigh and ... Haleigh met her demise?

Janet 

Unless she was just with one person - maybe WBG - and he isn't talking because he is involved, too?   just thinking outloud....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: September 21, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »

It sounds like most of us are feeling the same way.  I am so astonished over Ron's mother's performance tonight that I can't get over it.  I come here everyday hoping against hope that some of "our kids" will be found, safe, but it happens so infrequently.  AND the people who should be protecting them are too often to blame for their suffering.

akmom

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »

me too....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »

Janet 

Unless she was just with one person - maybe WBG - and he isn't talking because he is involved, too?   just thinking outloud....

I need a reminder.  Who is WBG.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »

Quote from: concerned in ohio on Today at 01:57:30 PM
Well that places Tommy back at the trailer after Misty last saw Haleigh in my opinion
2Spunky says
Yes, it does...you think he wouldn't have tried the doors if she wasn't home?  And if she wasn't, and it's true that she didn't really have a key, she'd have left a door open to get back in..........

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,146.msg71878.html#msg71878

Heart
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 21, 2009, 09:48:32 PM »

Janet 

Thanks

Janet

Page - the young man she was doing drugs and sleeping with right before Haleigh went missing. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2009, 09:49:39 PM »

Maybe they are all involved....Maybe these g ma's helped dispose of evidence etc...

GrGranny Sykes...would say that this is ...a CROCK!!!  But remember Granny Sykes was charged with running a drug business...or selling or something to that effect, I believe it is ( correct me if I am wrong).  I have always said from the beginning...it has to do with drugs, and I firmly believe that GrGranny Sykes and T Neves are both involved. 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 21, 2009, 09:49:48 PM »

This would be a little easier to take if Misty were with Ron for years and the mother of his children like Crystal but this is an all out defense , united front , for a girl he knew less than 6 months.....and don't forget just cheated on him....just mind boggling
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 21, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »

Janet 

Thanks

Janet

Page - the young man she was doing drugs and sleeping with right before Haleigh went missing. 

Thanks.

Has this guy been interrogated/questioned?

Janet

_____

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 21, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »

This would be a little easier to take if Misty were with Ron for years and the mother of his children like Crystal but this is an all out defense , united front , for a girl he knew less than 6 months.....and don't forget just cheated on him....just mind boggling

Exactly.  Same reason why I don't understand why Ron's mom is defending her.   She barely knows this 17-yr old druggie!       It doesn't make sense!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 21, 2009, 09:54:49 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Thanks.

Has this guy been interrogated/questioned?

Janet

Yes - but some other monkey might be better at telling you to what extent he was questioned.   I do believe he lives near the area where they pumped the pond this weekend, though.   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »

OMG~TN is nutz............per me ......... Mz. Nancy actually went a bit tough on her
Has she had a makeover? 

ummm.......sure

I heard this on NG, but couldn't remember it properly so found it at Hobbit's:

Very suspicious.

Just confirmed with TJ that it was PCSO that said it was curious that "involved" family members did not mention Tommy's statement to the media this weekend. PCSO had told them.

Marie/Crystal side of family wasn't told, not by PCSO NOR by Cummings clan (why didn't Cummings call Crystal about it?)

Maybe I am the one goint NUTZ, but I thought I read that Ron said he did not know anything until Crystal told him.  Maybe I a wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.