May 17, 2024, 10:25:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 Year Old Victoria “Tori” Stafford Missing Since 4/8/09 in Ontario, Canada  (Read 371354 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2009, 10:32:16 PM »

Both mom and the girl sitting next to her "who I assume is her sister" look just like the sketch..

I do not see it in there faces.. It does not appear to be them ..

Look, half of the women on this forum knew on first sight of grandma lawless, that something was not right and that grandma knew something. She had it written all over her face and it takes a woman to see a woman..

So let me ask the women of this forum.. What do you see in these women ?

I am just a man.. So they look like angels missing a child to me.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2009, 12:24:08 AM »

That looks like the exact same person to me. Same eyebrows, cheekbones, lip lining, eyes.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

I have not studied this case...
So just on a "cold comparison"...
I would say this is a  person that matches the drawing.

Loner
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2009, 12:39:03 AM »

I have not studied this case...
So just on a "cold comparison"...
I would say this is a  person that matches the drawing.

Loner
Thanks Loner, sometimes those are the best...no emotion to sway your decision.  Thanks for answering.  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2009, 12:40:11 AM »

Yes!!! As I said before they are a match. Who is this person? A friend or relative?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2009, 12:56:05 AM »

Looks like the same person to me.
What was this about the abductor having the same kind of coat as the Mumma.
What about the same coat, borrowed ?
Mumma describes the girl as fiesty and would be giving a hard time, yet walking hand in hand, no fiesty in the video ?
OK. I have an almost eleven year old gd. She is picked up from school. Whereabouts known at all times by the Mama. How soon was this very weak alarm sounded ?
It's hockey season in Canada. Not alot in the news, eh ? 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2009, 01:00:22 AM »

Looks like the same person to me.
What was this about the abductor having the same kind of coat as the Mumma.
What about the same coat, borrowed ?
Mumma describes the girl as fiesty and would be giving a hard time, yet walking hand in hand, no fiesty in the video ?
OK. I have an almost eleven year old gd. She is picked up from school. Whereabouts known at all times by the Mama. How soon was this very weak alarm sounded ?
It's hockey season in Canada. Not alot in the news, eh ? 
Very, very good questions!   I can't find chit Kat-Gram, are you Canadian?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2009, 01:15:40 AM »

Yes, I am a Canuck. But not close to Woodstock.
Our news just sucks. The world could blow up and they would still be broadcasting a hockey game on our CBC.
Oh, it's been in the papers, but you have to look for the stuff you want to follow.
There was quite a passage of time before it was declared an abduction and before the news hit the rest of Canada.
The live in boyfriend having the drug charges makes me suspicious of the family's connections to this in some way. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2009, 01:29:42 AM »

Tori's relative say composite sketch looks familiar - girl's mother to speak live at 1 p.m.
Tue, April 21, 2009

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/2009/04/21/9196746.html

LOL it looks familiar because she was sitting there on the couch next to the mom! Who is that woman in the video next to the mom? Does anyone know?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2009, 01:36:17 AM »

Yes, I am a Canuck. But not close to Woodstock.
Our news just sucks. The world could blow up and they would still be broadcasting a hockey game on our CBC.
Oh, it's been in the papers, but you have to look for the stuff you want to follow.
There was quite a passage of time before it was declared an abduction and before the news hit the rest of Canada.
The live in boyfriend having the drug charges makes me suspicious of the family's connections to this in some way. 

I just watched the video on the first page, I think it was the day after she was missing. The boyfriend and the mom where on the couch, he has that same mouth, is the girl in this last video related to him?

I didn't get a good feeling when I saw him, is he being looked at?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2009, 01:39:45 AM »

Tori's relative say composite sketch looks familiar - girl's mother to speak live at 1 p.m.
Tue, April 21, 2009

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/2009/04/21/9196746.html

LOL it looks familiar because she was sitting there on the couch next to the mom! Who is that woman in the video next to the mom? Does anyone know?
I had to log back in to reply to you Tracygirl.  That to me, my monkey friend, is the question of the day.  The person who says she looks familiar is an Aunt on the father's side and IIRC the father also said she looked familiar.  The parents are divorced. The mom says she doesn't look familiar to her at all.  I find that difficult to believe.  I don't want to anger Edward and make him feel like I think he's wrong, I'm really trying to see if anyone else sees the similarities between the woman on the couch (who I don't know who it is, friend or relative maybe).  Anyway, the news from Canada on this is not like here in the US.  I have a hard time finding any information and when they have live feeds for press confrences they don't leave the video up very long so you can watch it again.  I'm on east coast time so I'm calling it a night.  Thank you for showing some interest in this case.  God bless Tori!  Lovinlife

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2009, 03:37:03 AM »

That is a total match!
I concure Nut.  I went to the link detailing the release of the sketch but the link is broken.  I cannot find details on who gave the info for the sketch.  I am assuming that it was the witnesses at the school who saw Tori and this woman walk by.  What does the Aunt have to say about who this woman reminds her of and who is the woman in the video sitting next to the mom?  Family "friend"?  Relative?  This smells like Lake Erie on a 90 degree day. God keep Tori safe until help can arrive. JMO, Lovinlife

I saw your request in the Haleigh thread for opinions on the images Klaas put side by side.

I think they are the same person.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2009, 09:12:53 AM »

I do not mind being wrong and you will never upset me if I am..
I appreciate everyone having a word in what they think of this sketch comparison.

In Life It is common that crimes against you are committed by people you know or have met.

If True, This one takes the old saying of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer "
to a whole new level.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »

I'm not familiar with this case either, but that definitely looks like the same person.  Same bone structure, same thin lips, etc.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »

I too saw your request in another forum.... I think they match. The nose, cheekbones, eyes. The only thing skightly dif is the hairline right in the middle, but sketches are not 100%. I would question this person for sure!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

The nostrils on the nose and the down turned mouth and jaw line, all 3 of these features are prominent on the woman in the pic and the woman in the sketch....

also, where the hair is parted is the same as well..with mine, I have thin,fine hair and if I try to part in a different spot then normal,it just goes to where it is normally parted, make sense?? in other words, it automatically parts in the normal spot... That IS the same person as in the sketch.. WTH , she was in a video sitting next to mom?? what was the video about?? don't tell me this is a dear friend as well as family spokesperson.....

k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »

The nostrils on the nose and the down turned mouth and jaw line, all 3 of these features are prominent on the woman in the pic and the woman in the sketch....

also, where the hair is parted is the same as well..with mine, I have thin,fine hair and if I try to part in a different spot then normal,it just goes to where it is normally parted, make sense?? in other words, it automatically parts in the normal spot... That IS the same person as in the sketch.. WTH , she was in a video sitting next to mom?? what was the video about?? don't tell me this is a dear friend as well as family spokesperson.....
I have not seen anything on this case, I just popped in at the urging of lovinlife so I dont know how much help my opinion will be however in my opinion the person in the sketch looks exactly like the person in the pictures to me. Now I need to go read the thread to find out what is going on.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »

I just popped in to take a look as well.  I believe they are a match not only in physical characteristics but the expression on the face is an uncanny match as well!  IMO
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

Just a fly-by....looks like a real match....now going to read about this case.

Thank you for letting us know....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

I think the composite is very similar to the "girl on the couch"

Running errands this afternoon and there was a radio talk show discussing Victoria Staffords case.  Unfortunately I was unable to listen as I was in and out of the car. 
I heard two callers.  One suggested the Mother appoint someone, or hire someone, who has no connection to the family to be her spokesperson.
The other was sympathetic to the Mother but thought she was becoming too worn down to make these daily pressers.

IIRC Victoria Stafford's case will be on AMW tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.