May 04, 2024, 07:34:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280967 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #920 on: December 07, 2008, 04:44:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So the A's are going to be on Larry King's show?  Anyone remember his interview of Paris Hilton?  Larry jumped the shark a long time ago.

Lisa

Hi Lisa
Yeah we were discussing that a little while ago.....gonna be dejavu all over again

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 07, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »

You're not missing much sea searcher

SK says CA is liar and covering up

Claims CA did send the emails herself

Claims CA wanted him to put out info that KC was into drugs

All the speakers say CA is a liar

SK is acting like somekind of expert about any and everything. NOT

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Yes, I believe CA is a liar, and is covering up. I also tend to believe she did send emails herself, and NOT that she was hacked into.  But woah, hold the phone!  CINDY wanted SK to put out the info that Casey was into drugs???  (How does that make any sense??)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 07, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So the A's are going to be on Larry King's show?  Anyone remember his interview of Paris Hilton?  Larry jumped the shark a long time ago.

Lisa

I'm sure the A's were given a list of the questions in advance of the show.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 07, 2008, 04:46:32 PM »

Just to add for new monkeys, old monkeys, and guests.....a lot can be found out when reading all the way back through these 69 threads.  I still do it myself and am amazed at the insight some have.

Take that how you wish, just think we can all learn quite a bit from our own made history.

Now why couldn't I have said that and so nicely!!  Pregnancy must really agree with you!!      

You don't have 2 babies to guide your hormones!  lol

No but she does have those double "D"'s 

I think someone took a pin to them ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 07, 2008, 04:47:10 PM »

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Yes, I believe CA is a liar, and is covering up. I also tend to believe she did send emails herself, and NOT that she was hacked into.  But woah, hold the phone!  CINDY wanted SK to put out the info that Casey was into drugs???  (How does that make any sense??)

Why would Cindy want the public to think Casey was using drugs?  That would play into the chloroform evidence.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #925 on: December 07, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »

According to Sean on another site, Cindy wanted him and Kathy Belich to put out info that KC was into drugs, to make KC look like a victim. Kathey and Sean both decided not to do this, maybe he will say more about this. Sean needs a bone marrow transplant, I read the other day.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 07, 2008, 04:48:27 PM »

Why would Cindy want the public to think Casey was using drugs?  That would play into the chloroform evidence.

SK just said he wouldn't do it, but maybe it would be a reason for a kidnapping?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: December 07, 2008, 04:49:47 PM »

about those double D's how does one get those without being O/T,preggers, or drunk?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 07, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »

According to Sean on another site, Cindy wanted him and Kathy Belich to put out info that KC was into drugs, to make KC look like a victim. Kathey and Sean both decided not to do this, maybe he will say more about this. Sean needs a bone marrow transplant, I read the other day.

Maybe I'm daft.. but I don't get how putting out information that Casey was an addict or whatever, would provoke sympathy or make her look like a victim? After all, we've been made to believe ("from day one") that she didn't even drink! And that somehow she was a virgin at 7 months into her pregnancy!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: December 07, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »

KLAAS - if you find this inappropriate - please delete it!  You can even scold me!! But I want some posters to understand the frustrations!!

I think many new monkeys do not know that Higher Hopes planned a trip to Orlando.  Kept everyone updated while she was there!  She promised to post pictures of the "hot" spots that she visited .  Her son, a professional photographer, was supposed to post the pictures.  It never happened!!  Many waited and waited. 

These pictures were from her own search and not with TES (pictures were not allowed to be taken there.)

Many posters were very disappointed.  In fact, she basically vanished (at Murts) for a long period of time with no explanation and no pictures.  If she lost some credibility, this may be in part some of the reason!  Go read her post!! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 07, 2008, 04:55:01 PM »

KLAAS - if you find this inappropriate - please delete it!  You can even scold me!! But I want some posters to understand the frustrations!!

I think many new monkeys do not know that Higher Hopes planned a trip to Orlando.  Kept everyone updated while she was there!  She promised to post pictures of the "hot" spots that she visited .  Her son, a professional photographer, was supposed to post the pictures.  It never happened!!  Many waited and waited. 

These pictures were from her own search and not with TES (pictures were not allowed to be taken there.)

Many posters were very disappointed.  In fact, she basically vanished (at Murts) for a long period of time with no explanation and no pictures.  If she lost some credibility, this may be in part some of the reason!  Go read her post!! 

I'm not arguing with you, mytime    But she hasn't been on  much lately...  I have seen her only a hand full of times (if that) since that trip. Maybe her son didn't develop the pictures yet? I have no idea..   But you have to admit..  a person (if not careful) can get sucked into Murt's site like it's a sand trap. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 07, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

Maybe I'm daft.. but I don't get how putting out information that Casey was an addict or whatever, would provoke sympathy or make her look like a victim? After all, we've been made to believe ("from day one") that she didn't even drink! And that somehow she was a virgin at 7 months into her pregnancy!   

I agree!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 07, 2008, 04:57:57 PM »

Invision - I applaud all you honest efforts in helping to find Caylee!!  Many don't understand!!  I do and so do many!! 

You are being questioned for questioning??? 

WOW, I'll say it again!!  WOW 

So much for the "confirmation" of Facts ... huh .. all I did was ask 2 questions so that a more narrow search area could be pinpointed for this weekend ... and I am the bad guy ... Oh well ... If it means possibly finding Caylee ... I'll be the bad guy ..

No, you wanted the information, THEN you said she needs to be reported for any info she gives out.   I am out of the cage, I am sick of the back stabbing that goes on in the name of finding information.  See ya

ACTUALLY - It was not my initial suggestion that she be asked to speak to LE ... I was and have been since Sept ok w/the "fact" that she was getting inside info ...

I was just "taken to school" ... and learned that LE leaking info on this case was a   

So my questioning her ... was legit ... I was only asking for clarification ...

I am done talking about this whole thing ...(no more posts from me regarding this issue!   I did what I thought was right at each and every time for each and every person ... I did not try to bash, hurt or discredit anyone.  I was not mean, nor accusatory .... only researching for facts ... as we all are doing ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: December 07, 2008, 04:58:21 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #934 on: December 07, 2008, 05:01:28 PM »

I had to resart my computer after several "freezing episodes" on the blogger news channel site.  I am out of the loop becuase I am not going back to the site again.  Please post if he (SK) says anything important....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 07, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

Poor man. Hope he gets one and that it works. It must be bad for this treatment option to be used. I think he needs to conentrate on himself, not the F% A's.
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: December 07, 2008, 05:02:45 PM »

the program is over and there was nothing that the monkeys here have not already discussed.  waste of time...just like larry king will be.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #937 on: December 07, 2008, 05:02:55 PM »

Mytime, I remember that.  I also remember you searched the last weekend TES was in FL.
I learned my lesson by trying to interject myself in this case any more than searching.  If you remember I called Todd Black and had a 20-30 min conversation with him the weekend before he resigned or got fired (whichever it was).  It was hard talking & taking notes at the same time.

I think some didn't believe me, but I did talk to him.  He told me about the "tape" of TM, the documentary that would be coming out and some other insignificant things.  My reason for calling him was his blasting TES & TM and I pretty much just listened to him & then chewed him out for the press release.

Anyway in saying all that, IMOO, if you interject yourself in this case in a more intimate way than say searching, you should be able to back up questions people are going to have about your "insider" info.

All I have to prove I spoke with TB is a phone bill showing his number with the date & length of call.  This is jmo...........Peace Monkeys
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: December 07, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »

I'm not arguing with you, mytime    But she hasn't been on  much lately...  I have seen her only a hand full of times (if that) since that trip. Maybe her son didn't develop the pictures yet? I have no idea..   But you have to admit..  a person (if not careful) can get sucked into Murt's site like it's a sand trap. 

Perhaps you should click on her posts and reread!!  She has been here alot again!  And no explanation!!   I think most photographers have gone digital now!  The film days are long gone!  We are getting old!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: December 07, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »

Mytime, I remember that.  I also remember you searched the last weekend TES was in FL.
I learned my lesson by trying to interject myself in this case any more than searching.  If you remember I called Todd Black and had a 20-30 min conversation with him the weekend before he resigned or got fired (whichever it was).  It was hard talking & taking notes at the same time.

I think some didn't believe me, but I did talk to him.  He told me about the "tape" of TM, the documentary that would be coming out and some other insignificant things.  My reason for calling him was his blasting TES & TM and I pretty much just listened to him & then chewed him out for the press release.

Anyway in saying all that, IMOO, if you interject yourself in this case in a more intimate way than say searching, you should be able to back up questions people are going to have about your "insider" info.

All I have to prove I spoke with TB is a phone bill showing his number with the date & length of call.  This is jmo...........Peace Monkeys

I completely believed you!  I never saw anyone post anything differently - but that doesn't mean much! LOL

Did you mind answering the questions??  I didnt seem to bother you!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.