May 22, 2024, 12:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 539481 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: February 29, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »

Found a better shot of the same ship

Wow Rob...if we could get a clear close up pic of the boats' name and registry...that would be sumthin' oh boy...that would be sumthin'...

Hi Destiny, I don't think we can get a clear shot. Ed's equipment sucks and he has no idea how to film a video.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: February 29, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »

can anyone identify the type of ship in this image?

It is a Coast Guard Cutter.  I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: February 29, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »

Does anyone know what the *back* the heel part of Joran's missing tennies looks like...sorry, I can't remember the name of them or I'd google it...Swiss-somethings...TIA

Thank You Klaasand...so that is the image on the back of the heel?  TIA

I for one am interested in knowing why you are so interested in that heel Destiny..

Still working on it Tot Wink   checking out a theory..

http://www.kswiss.com/cgi-bin/kswiss/store/product_detail.html?mv_arg=x&nav=11|11&pid=0001:100&g=m

these are almost like the shoes Joran wore in interview with Greta

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #883 on: February 29, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=K-Swiss+sneakers&gbv=2
Google images K-Swiss

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: February 29, 2008, 06:09:25 PM »

at first I thought that was a military ship or the Aruba Coast Guard, but I remember the Aruba Coast Guard ship has a huge gun on the front of it and looks like it could be a frigate. I don't think this is the same ship.

The front does have some characteristics of a military ship, but the back and sides don't look military to me. jmo.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #885 on: February 29, 2008, 06:09:36 PM »

Destiny, you have some hotmail!

Hammer, thank you for making the point re cage size and ski boat size.  If you didn't want to put the cage in the boat, you could tow it on a stern line.  It's not that big.  It's not that heavy.   

It's all about leverage.   

Thanks got it!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 29, 2008, 06:12:29 PM »

can anyone identify the type of ship in this image?

It is a Coast Guard Cutter.  I think.

Yes I agree...a lot of antennas for communications...but, it looks modified in some way too...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 29, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »

at first I thought that was a military ship or the Aruba Coast Guard, but I remember the Aruba Coast Guard ship has a huge gun on the front of it and looks like it could be a frigate. I don't think this is the same ship.

The front does have some characteristics of a military ship, but the back and sides don't look military to me. jmo.
I distinctly remember seeing a picture of an ARUBAN Coat Guard ship. I remember this because I was shocked to find out that Aruba actually HAD a Coast Ship. (this was about 6 months into the case!)

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: February 29, 2008, 06:17:37 PM »

Does anyone know what the *back* the heel part of Joran's missing tennies looks like...sorry, I can't remember the name of them or I'd google it...Swiss-somethings...TIA

I for one am interested in knowing why you are so interested in that heel Destiny..

http://www.kswiss.com/cgi-bin/kswiss/store/product_detail.html?mv_arg=x&nav=11|11&pid=0001:100&g=m

Thank You Sue!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: February 29, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »

Aruba Coast Guard. Color scheme looks the same as on the ship. Ship is probably ACG

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: February 29, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »

I just sent the SM page the one with the cage pictures to a friend who helps the FBI find missing people this is what she posted back.

I do not feel this was her, in fact this feels more male energy.  I feel that she is still going to be found, what is left of her is all together, and it is somewhere where the is a small part of a sunken ship sticking out of the water, how about along a waters edge for instance, I feel you can just walk the beach and find this boat or stem sticking up and down there, not far under the undertow of beach that has swallowed her, you will find her, some sort of case or box, but not a cage like this at all!

I can’t believe this is still going on

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #891 on: February 29, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »

That yellow paint must've been on sale. 

Lotta stuff painted yellow.

And orange.  Hungry colors.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 29, 2008, 06:20:21 PM »

A final note from Betty serves to highlight my point.
Through most of 2007, Betty continued to defend Deepak as a pleasant young man in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then she re-encountered him on a recent visit to Aruba after my book was published last August. She visited Deepak at his Internet café, intending to continue her friendship with him. When she approached him, however, she found that he was extremely upset with her for releasing his email. Betty had innocently shown it to a friend because she believed it exonerated him, that Deepak defended himself well within its lines. Now, though, he was getting nasty with her. He threatened her with litigation, and Betty's impression was that he was scared. In short, she saw another side of Deepak she had never seen before—a vindictive, angry, frightened side.

Combining this experience with her reading of my profile of Deepak's email, Betty informed me she is now convinced of Deepak's guilt. For his part, Deepak will continue to act out irrationally as he continues to experience paranoia, sensing that others are coming after him. While the authorities do, in fact, still have Deepak, Satish and Joran in their distant sights should further evidence arise, deep down, it is Deepak's own conscience that's most closely chasing him.

Deepak, you can run but you can't hide from your soul.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

Convinced she says of Deepaks guilt..Yep!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: February 29, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »

Arubaans carnavalsfeest in Amsterdam
 29 februari wordt er een gigantisch carnavalsfeest genaamd Dushi Yiu georganiseerd, speciaal voor Arubaanse studenten in Nederland en Arubanen die in Holland wonen en niet in de gelegendheid waren om carnaval op Aruba mee te vieren.

In Amsterdam in Club More Amor vindt het feest Dushi Yiu plaats. Luister naar de beste muziek van de Antillen, swing mee met de lekkerste brassbands en dj's....

Hopefully this celebration only happens every leap year...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 29, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: February 29, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »

This smaller ship might be the same ship.

+++

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #896 on: February 29, 2008, 06:32:30 PM »

I just sent the SM page the one with the cage pictures to a friend who helps the FBI find missing people this is what she posted back.

I do not feel this was her, in fact this feels more male energy.  I feel that she is still going to be found, what is left of her is all together, and it is somewhere where the is a small part of a sunken ship sticking out of the water, how about along a waters edge for instance, I feel you can just walk the beach and find this boat or stem sticking up and down there, not far under the undertow of beach that has swallowed her, you will find her, some sort of case or box, but not a cage like this at all!

I can’t believe this is still going on

WOW! This is very interesting...wasn't there someone else that said almost the same thing....I think I saw it in the Ocean Search Thread....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 29, 2008, 06:34:48 PM »

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 29, 2008, 06:35:05 PM »

Oh!!!

Happy Leap Day Everyone!!!!

Existence is futile.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 29, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

Thank You Sue!

From joran june 14th statement:
told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.