May 21, 2024, 02:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154183 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 19, 2007, 12:46:02 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 04:11:26 PM »

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 04:26:58 PM »

Something must be up for Robin to write that letter and Dave to agree with it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 04:31:44 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Cool

CHEATER!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Robin has hinted at that before.  I think EASY said it best in the previous thread.  Wink
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 04:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Cool

Shocked  How does he do that almost every time?   Shocked

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 04:34:58 PM »

The only thing I can take from Robins Statement is

We can all boycott all we want, But it will NOT bring Natalee Home
I think it may be alittle acceptance of there part

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Cool

Shocked  How does he do that almost every time?   Shocked

He sneaks in before the rest of us notice the new thread is even there.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »

AND ANOTHER THING....

IF THE BOYCOTT ISN'T HAVING ANY AFFECT ON ARUBA, LIKE MF AND OTHERS SAY, WHY ARE THEY WORRIED ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 04:37:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Robin has hinted at that before.  I think EASY said it best in the previous thread.  Wink

I cant see BFN at the moment. As you know it is the only website I cant see on this PC. I am not sure what Realty and MIP6 connection is to Robin...I find it strange as the short time I have been  there all they did was stir up problems.

I see the so called Joran posted at FOB again. I guess he is back to walking home..The whole beach thing and the pick up is all BS anyway!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 04:38:55 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

No, it won't bring Natalee home, but it might help prevent the same thing happening to another innocent person. It seems to me there is more at stake than Natalee, although she is very important. There is also how tourists will be treated in the future. If people see that their actions have undesirable consequences, then maybe their behavior will change.

I know there must be wonderful people who live in Aruba, and I don't want them to be hurt. I also don't want tourists to be hurt because of how the people in charge handle situations.

I Stand With The Girl
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 04:40:32 PM »

AND ANOTHER THING....

IF THE BOYCOTT ISN'T HAVING ANY AFFECT ON ARUBA, LIKE MF AND OTHERS SAY, WHY ARE THEY WORRIED ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER?

Klaas you know more then anyone that the boycott is working.. You have posted the numbers to prove it
THOSE ppl ranting and raving are just pissed off and will say anything
to try and prove it isnt working  we all know it is working..  Less tourist
less money and more taxes to make up there losses there sinking but can they swim

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 04:40:49 PM »

I cant see BFN at the moment. As you know it is the only website I cant see on this PC. I am not sure what Realty and MIP6 connection is to Robin...I find it strange as the short time I have been  there all they did was stir up problems.

I see the so called Joran posted at FOB again. I guess he is back to walking home..The whole beach thing and the pick up is all BS anyway!!

I've never understood Robin, but she will defend a certain group to the end.  And, that is a strange, hateful group at that!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding the Bondia article talking about the last search and the seizing of Skeeters inheritance:

From that article (page 8 of 23) http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/June/18/A-18-6-07.pdf :

According to a local lawyer Kock was not available for a reaction/comment. Bon Dia only got confirmation of a search in the area of the Raquet Club last week but not of the alleged freezing of inheritance.

In a personnal conversation with lawyer Zeppenveldt he could only confirm the search but not about other things that were reported to Bon Dia.

(Bon Dia starts the article by saying, it is rumored the lawyer of Kalpoes frozen Skeeters's inheritance, so that part not confirmed yet)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 04:43:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

No, it won't bring Natalee home, but it might help prevent the same thing happening to another innocent person. It seems to me there is more at stake than Natalee, although she is very important. There is also how tourists will be treated in the future. If people see that their actions have undesirable consequences, then maybe their behavior will change.

I know there must be wonderful people who live in Aruba, and I don't want them to be hurt. I also don't want tourists to be hurt because of how the people in charge handle situations.

Well the proof that much hasnt change on the island was just posted this morning, The gangs are taking over and burning police cars

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 04:45:48 PM »

I certainly have all the respect in the world for the Holloways.  I'd be interested to know Beth's position on this.  
The boycott is having a HUGE impact and I intend to continue to support it to the fullest extent possible.  To me, that's just what Aruba has wanted from day one, just forget this ever happened.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding the Bondia article talking about the last search and the seizing of Skeeters inheritance:

From that article (page 8 of 23) http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/June/18/A-18-6-07.pdf :

According to a local lawyer Kock was not available for a reaction/comment. Bon Dia only got confirmation of a search in the area of the Raquet Club last week but not of the alleged freezing of inheritance.

In a personnal conversation with lawyer Zeppenveldt he could only confirm the search but not about other things that were reported to Bon Dia.

(Bon Dia starts the article by saying, it is rumored the lawyer of Kalpoes frozen Skeeters's inheritance, so that part not confirmed yet)

I was told a U.S. source would be the only one that confirm the inheritance business, because very little is known about the ciivl case in Aruba.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 04:46:54 PM »

Also..Be carefull of posting your email address here.. One of our posters got a email from Charlie Ratt asking if she supports the Boycott. Charlie if you love Aruba soo much go live there!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »

well, the BOYCOTT is working

because if i stop 1 dollar or 1 MILLIONS DOLLARS going there...its worth it
i dont care what anyone says.. i dont spend money AT CORRUPT PLACES

if i have anything to say about it  

and thats the BOTTOM LINE  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 04:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I've never understood Robin, but she will defend a certain group to the end.  And, that is a strange, hateful group at that!

I agree Easy.

As far as I'm concerned Robin can write a zillion letters and it will mean nothing to me.  After this last letter I lost total respect for that woman.  Just because she wants to sign her husbands name at the end of the letter good for her.

I want to see a personal letter written by Beth stating what Robin has said.

In my personal opinion Beth calls the shots as Natalee' mother not Robin. Evil or Very Mad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.