May 07, 2024, 04:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 415934 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: October 13, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »

Seriously OT  Don't have any kids myself but noticed a cute sock monkey Halloween costume in the Target ad this week.

How cute! I'd like to order the baby AND the costume!

I Stand With The Girl
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: October 13, 2008, 12:49:08 PM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

Hi Katysmom!

I noticed something strange about this entire dealing with Tim Miller when he FIRST came out to search for Caylee. There was a video clip of CindyA hugging Tim, kissed him on the lips (briefly and not in any romantic way, just as a kind gesture) and then she immediately wipes her lips and goes back to what she is doing. It almost seemed like it was dismissive back then. Rather than true appreciation for his time and support. Not sure, just my background in Psychology says there was more to that, ie, her body language struck me as strange (way back then).

Then NG was trying to get him to say negative things about the Anthonys (back then) and he wouldn't do it. He's just trying to get a job done when it seems like there are several obstacles in his way, many of which he cannot control.

You know, since he has lost a child, I am sure every case must take a toll on him from an emotional standpoint. He has recently made statements about how nice MN (Anthony Family Lawyer) has been and what a great/nice guy he is. I wondered why he would make it a point to say this a few times on NG last week. This confuses me.

However....Tim seems like a very genuine person but he's not going to run over anyone. It's obvious that the Anthonys do not want him involved. Sometimes he seems confident and then sometimes he just looks beat down. So, like you, I am also confused but I think soon we will know more.

I would urge you to give him another chance. His organization should not be penalized for the idiocracy of the Anthony family. There are many cases out there that will need him. There are always two sides to everything and perhaps we just don't know the full story yet. I understand you are frustrated but don't give up yet. Hugz!

Lissa

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: October 13, 2008, 12:51:34 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Fantastic!!!!...taking a deep breath now....heck if it were later I'd be fixing margaritas for everyone...I know it's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE but not here!

::raising my paw:: I would like to place my order now Sunny!

I have total FAITH in TIM!  I am sure there are times where he is put in a hard place - at the request of LE.  Tim will not give up as long is there is a chance this baby is recoverable.  I trust him and his judgement.

I got a feeling things may change when the GJ recommends inditement.  Maybe then, someone will be willing to talk.  Maybe after tomorrow's procedings, someone will wake up and see that this is for real and is not going away.  IMO the Anthonys live in a fantasy world.  Maybe tomorrow will be their wake up call.

Welcome to all new monkeys!  Great to see new faces in the cage. This is the best place to be.

Hi Kimmy....I understand what you are saying....but I am sure JB has been preparing the A's for this murder charge for a long time...and it does seem he believes Casey's story (s)...he is a fool...but he is doing his job...as distasteful as it is..I don't think anything other than presenting Caylee's remains to Cindy will make her see the light...and then IMO her lights of out (mentally)...I just keep praying that Caylee's remains are found...not for the A's sake...but to give that baby a place to rest...in peace.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: October 13, 2008, 12:54:02 PM »

If anyone wants to post a list of questions for LP, I will be more than happy to call him tonight.
Today is my hubby's birthday, and I am going shopping for the afternoon, so I will check back later for the questions.
I'm not afraid to call anybody.

Well since you are the brave one..<snickers>

Ask LP for me-if it is finances holding TES back-can we count on him for a large donation to help in the search?!

Can you ask if there is any truth to what he allegedly told a WSer about enough of the body recovered. If so, did he mean body parts found from searches or evidence from the car. TIA
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: October 13, 2008, 12:57:09 PM »

When was it that GA made the comment about probably being divorced after this was all over???  Maybe he knew at that time that he was going to "spill the beans" before the GJ???  It must be driving Cindy crazy, knowing she wasn't called and thus wouldn't be able to defend her daughter!!!

Hi Ann;  I have been wondering the same about George.  I have been wondering if he will even go back to his own home tomorrow after GJ.  I feel a seperation coming very soon

Me too- they filed for divorce when KC had the baby-  he said during his police interview that the stress of her being an unmarried Mom, her behavior, broke the marriage apart for a time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 13, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »

Is it me or does it seem to anyone else the media has backed off? the webcams not working...little reporting ....no info on the vigil, have there been any protesters lately, no reporting on Casey's travels....hell, very little about her requesting to be able to attend the hearing and then not showing up..no media outlets asking where the hell was Casey..I am wondering IF they are honoring some requests from LE so as not to incite riots or demonstrations?  Sumptin stinks about this lack of media coverage the past week or so....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1226 on: October 13, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Fantastic!!!!...taking a deep breath now....heck if it were later I'd be fixing margaritas for everyone...I know it's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE but not here!

::raising my paw:: I would like to place my order now Sunny!

I have total FAITH in TIM!  I am sure there are times where he is put in a hard place - at the request of LE.  Tim will not give up as long is there is a chance this baby is recoverable.  I trust him and his judgement.

I got a feeling things may change when the GJ recommends inditement.  Maybe then, someone will be willing to talk.  Maybe after tomorrow's procedings, someone will wake up and see that this is for real and is not going away.  IMO the Anthonys live in a fantasy world.  Maybe tomorrow will be their wake up call.

Welcome to all new monkeys!  Great to see new faces in the cage. This is the best place to be.

Hi Kimmy....I understand what you are saying....but I am sure JB has been preparing the A's for this murder charge for a long time...and it does seem he believes Casey's story (s)...he is a fool...but he is doing his job...as distasteful as it is..I don't think anything other than presenting Caylee's remains to Cindy will make her see the light...and then IMO her lights of out (mentally)...I just keep praying that Caylee's remains are found...not for the A's sake...but to give that baby a place to rest...in peace.
I sorta agree..I just think the only defence jb has from casey would be to work off the lies she has told..I mean he wants to make le look like they didn't take her story seriously. So they have to dig and make le look like they ignored everything this mother told them..So jb is gonna check the whole search le did for zg and caylee..I think it would be in jb best interest to start a defence of the info casey gave them at first. Plus it will be great for us to because i believe le butt's are covered in their investigation..I just can't wait to le shows us their cards....That will be PRICELESS!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: October 13, 2008, 12:58:22 PM »

I just check all of the Orlando station websites and found nothing about an announcement that the search would resume on Wednesday.  I called a friend, who never misses the news and she says she heard nothing at noon on any of the channels about the search resuming.  Of course, she flips from channel to channel to hear anything about this case, so she may have missed something.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: October 13, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »

When was it that GA made the comment about probably being divorced after this was all over???  Maybe he knew at that time that he was going to "spill the beans" before the GJ???  It must be driving Cindy crazy, knowing she wasn't called and thus wouldn't be able to defend her daughter!!!
I think it was to the tow guy when Geo. went to p/u Casey's smelly car.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1229 on: October 13, 2008, 01:02:25 PM »

I just check all of the Orlando station websites and found nothing about an announcement that the search would resume on Wednesday.  I called a friend, who never misses the news and she says she heard nothing at noon on any of the channels about the search resuming.  Of course, she flips from channel to channel to hear anything about this case, so she may have missed something.

http://www.local6.com/video/index.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1230 on: October 13, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »

Is it me or does it seem to anyone else the media has backed off? the webcams not working...little reporting ....no info on the vigil, have there been any protesters lately, no reporting on Casey's travels....hell, very little about her requesting to be able to attend the hearing and then not showing up..no media outlets asking where the hell was Casey..I am wondering IF they are honoring some requests from LE so as not to incite riots or demonstrations?  Sumptin stinks about this lack of media coverage the past week or so....JMO of course
Maybe LE did tell the media to back off because LE knows that it feeds Casey's ego. Remember her "Media Notebook" or whatever it was called. She enjoys the limelight so LE asked the media back off. Just my opinion

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: October 13, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »

heh .. figures .. no sound on that video yet.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1232 on: October 13, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »

ok, have a question that has been bothering me for some time. The trash bag recovered from the towyard dumpster -- Would there be maggots on old pizza? The only time I've ever seen maggots in the trash is when I threw out raw meat and it sat in the bag in the heat for a few days. Curious and not able to find a definitive answer through Web searching.

I remember you, Caylee.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: October 13, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »

Hi Ann;  I have been wondering the same about George.  I have been wondering if he will even go back to his own home tomorrow after GJ.  I feel a seperation coming very soon

I've left a couple of messages on GA cell phone, but no return call as yet. I still have valid concerns about his well being. I think he's mentally shutting down. The stress he's experiencing at this time, is going to be way more than he will able to endure. He's losing a battle, he knows he can't win. Definitely a lose lose situation. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 13, 2008, 01:09:11 PM »

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!

NANCY GRACE
Chloroform Traces Said Found in Missing Toddler`s Mother`s Car
Aired September 3, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: ... You know, I had some respect for this family at that time. And no, I do not believe that Caylee is alive. I believe Caylee is within three miles of where we are sitting right now, a three-mile radius. And we will cover every ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER:  found. There`s not one chance in this world Caylee`s alive. We`ll bring in every resource that we need ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

<snipped>

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1235 on: October 13, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

From your lips to God's ears, and it's logical. Casey isn't logical and I don't think she will ever admit what happened, no matter what.

I cannot remember the name of the case, but there was a Father that murdered his 9 yr. old daughter. LE knew it on a gut level, but didn't have the body. The Dad was a really good liar and had an elaborate story of how his daughter had just vanished leaving school books where he normally picked her up, etc. This guy even agreed to a polygraph and failed it on important points: Do you know where your daughter is, Did you kill her, etc. Despite the results, there just wasn't enough to hold him without the body. There was even a little blood on the bumper of his car, but it couldn't be matched.

Anyway, when he had to be released, an officer drove him from the jail. When he got out of the car, the policeman told him, "I know you did it. The only thing I'm counting on as an experienced cop, is that there is always a mistake. I'm counting on my belief that you made one. Usually, it's the body. In haste, it's rarely buried deep enough, and I'll be there everyday until I find your mistake." The Dad replied, "I know."

They had secretly put a GPS on his car, and sure enough, within days after his release, he went to where he had buried her. Her body was found with a plastic bag around her head that had been sealed around her neck with duct tape.

I can't help but wish that something similar had been done in this case. Casey will never fess up, IMO.

I remember this case.  The little girl had bright red hair.  The father and his daughter lived with the grandparents.

Right! Here, 3rd grade, you win the memory award! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/hfcl.gif

Like Casey so far, the Dad has never uttered a word of the circumstances to this day. Of course, his silence has been from prison, and he's been given the death penalty. The case is still going through appeals.

i remember this case also, he also killed his wife before he killed his daughter. He initially buried her in a shallow grave and returned to move her to more wooded area, and bingo....he went down.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1236 on: October 13, 2008, 01:10:43 PM »

ok, have a question that has been bothering me for some time. The trash bag recovered from the towyard dumpster -- Would there be maggots on old pizza? The only time I've ever seen maggots in the trash is when I threw out raw meat and it sat in the bag in the heat for a few days. Curious and not able to find a definitive answer through Web searching.
Someone did a study by placeing a pizza in the trunk of a car for days..The pizza turned hard and no smell from it..I do not believe it would either..Monkey's have posted proof on maggotts from finding on the internet a few threads back... if you want to search they may be helpful
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 13, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »

heh .. figures .. no sound on that video yet.

sound is working. TES will stay and search. other missing person's families are pissed about the investment in this case when Anthonys won't even cooperate. Anthony believe Caylee is alive and refuse to support TES search.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: October 13, 2008, 01:14:18 PM »

Someone did a study by placeing a pizza in the trunk of a car for days..The pizza turned hard and no smell from it..I do not believe it would either..Monkey's have posted proof on maggotts from finding on the internet a few threads back... if you want to search they may be helpful

Thanks. I think the maggots were in the bag from the trunk clean-up and possibly a fraction of the remains were in the bag also. And that may be one of the cards LE is holding for GJ and trial.

I remember you, Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: October 13, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »

I've left a couple of messages on GA cell phone, but no return call as yet. I still have valid concerns about his well being. I think he's mentally shutting down. The stress he's experiencing at this time, is going to be way more than he will able to endure. He's losing a battle, he knows he can't win. Definitely a lose lose situation. 

I am also worried about him. I don't envy him a bit. I hope that you can talk to him.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.