May 21, 2024, 08:43:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199254 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2011, 11:22:07 AM »

In her January 31st press conference ... Billie said nothing about the 2:00 PM text message to Mary Beth ... the text message allegedly authored by Hailey.  Instead ... she only alluded to alleged witnesses whose statements according to authorities have yet to be confirmed.

Logic dictates if it had been determined by authorities that Colorado City had been the origin of the text message ... Billie would have revealed to the world the proof that Hailey was alive at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th ... a time that cell phone pings indicate that Shawn was in Big Spring.

Only when it is revealed that the 2:00 PM text message from Hailey to Mary Beth DID originate in Colorado City will this wannabe detective be willing to divert her focus from Shawn as the only suspect in her speculation regarding a little girl who went missing on a cold winter day wearing no jacket ... no shoes (possibly flip flops) dressed in a short sleeved T-shirt and blue sweats.

Until then ... I contend that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on the morning of December 27th.  Unknown to Billie ... Shawn made a quick trip home immediately following her departure to work ... retrieved a deceased Hailey from her bed and ... desposed of her body at an unknown location sometime throughout the day.

Janet

++++++

The Text Message

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »

This is just me being hateful but I'm wondering how honeybunz(SA) is liking Mr. red car being with BD all day, probably alone?  Wonder if he was sharing or selling party favors and if BD bought some using the funds sent to her by sweet, well meaning, good 'ol folks?  Makes me mad to think about what she could be doing while not lifting a finger to find her daughter. 
I'm guessing the guy in the red car is a drug dealer? Or am I wrong? A drug addict doesn't care if they take money from funds that people sent to help find her daughter, I swear it is Satsuma all over again, just a different state 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »

Maybe it's time for us to look a little harder at MB and CG?  It's entirely possible that HD and MB fought over some guy maybe met over the internet (maybe MB has internet and a cell) and I would doubt he was local.  If the sightings were correct about HD walking around with another girl then it could be MB and somewhere during that time a fight broke out between the two and dear old Mom came to clean up MB's mess?  Not entirely unlikely.  I still say SA but I like everyone, and I mean everyone looked at up and down, backwards and forwards!
I have never dropped my doubt about that entire scenario. I have no idea, but that could very well have happened. We read quite often the violence that some teenagers display. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2011, 12:11:02 PM »

Has anyone heard why Shawns grandmother was not home at 6:10 am or if in fact she was not at home at that time?  Did she work and leave before then?  If so, why wouldn't he already know she wouldn't be home?  OR .. Did he know for a fact that she wouldn't be there and Hailey may be found somewhere near that area?

if he even went there

That is exactly what I've always thought, let's face it just how many grandmothers are not at home at 6AM or willing to come forward as to where she was?  If she is a working grandmother one could conclude that would be a very easy explanation that someone would be willing to come forward with proof.   If she does work, did her coworkers see her that morning?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2011, 01:27:10 PM »

Yesterday ... Naomi could not make up her mind.  Was a short jail time to make amends for legal wrongdoing ... a good thing for Clint or ... was it a bad thing.

Janet

+++++++

Current Charges

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

Accountability - A Good Thing

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

Accountability - A Bad Thing

Hailey's Father Arrested:Girlfriend Reacts
Thursday, February 17 2011

"Right now his daughter is missing and I think that is the worst time to put a man on lockdown. I mean that could drive him crazy," says Dunn's girlfriend, Naomi Stewart.

Stewart is frustrated that law enforcement made Clint serve his time while his daughter is still missing, "Putting him in like this was wrong, because they are kicking him when he is already down and they should have known better than that."

The Scurry County Sheriff tells us that Clint could be done serving his time by the 21st with good behavior and with all fines paid.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=343496

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2011, 01:50:41 PM »

THE MANIPULATION OF THE CHAIN OF EVENTS

As of January 19th  ... Shawn Adkins had yet to reveal to his attorney that he had stopped at Grandma's home on his way to Big Spring.

On January 19th ... Sydney Lyle was making of futile attempt to explain why pings from Shawn's cell phone would bounce off the tower in Colorado City while he was enroute to Big Spring.

Janet

+++++

Shawn Atkin's Attorney

Adkins' Lawyer: Phone Records Could Be Incorrect
POSTED: 2:43 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 3:09 pm CST January 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The lawyer representing the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, says that phone records placing Adkins in the vicinity of the Dunn residence early on Dec. 27, when he told authorities he was somewhere else, could be incorrect.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.

"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26543967/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2011, 01:52:23 PM »

When was the stop at Grandma's home inserted into the chain of events ... grandma who did not answer a 20 minute knocking on the door at 6:30 AM ... the time period of pinging that occured off the Colorado City tower.

Janet

+++++++

Affidavit

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Shawn Adkins - Damage Control

Shawn Adkins Interview on KTAB, February 7, 2011: Transcription

<snipped>

REPORTER: So also, according to the affidavits, you had originally said that when you quit your job, you went straight to Big Springs, but then there were cell phone actual pings in Colorado City.

SHAWN ADKINS: Well, that, the investigators asked me. They never asked which specific places I went. They go, “Where did you go Monday, when Hailey supposedly disappeared?”, and I told them I went to Big Spring, and that’s where I was at.

<snipped>

REPORTER: ... he affidavits show that stories have changed. I mean, what do you say about that? Has your story changed at all?

SHAWN ADKINS: If it has, it was because I remembered something, and then I let the investigators know, but that’s how they say my story has changed, then that’s how it changed, ’cause there’s been some things that I didn’t remember to tell them at the time, but later I did remember, and then I told them. That’s how my story could have changed, but no, my story hasn’t changed, other than that.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-shawn-adkins-interview-feb-7-transcription/

Billie Dunn - Damage Control

Billie Jean Dunn Blog Talk Radio Interview February 7, 2011: Partially transcribed

<snipped>

So around six o’clock Shawn got to work. He left right away. He had been thinking about quitting his job, and he left that day, left his coveralls there, cleaned out his locker.

He went over to his grandma’s house in Dunn, which is about ten miles coming back toward Colorado city. They didn’t answer, so he went over to Big Spring, to his mother’s house.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343746

Investigators Won't Release Cell Records in Dunn Case

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Friday, February 18 2011

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.

The City of Colorado City has denied a request made under the Freedom of Information Act to release those cell phone records.

An affidavit from Mitchell County shows investigators have received records from Verizon pertaining to phones used by Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The Mitchell County Sheriff's Office says those records were handed over to Colorado City Police.

In not releasing the records, Colorado City cited a portion of the Freedom of Information Act that reads:

"Information held by a law enforcement agency or prosecutor due to the investigation or prosecution of a crime is excepted from the requirements of Section 550.021, seq."

::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2011, 02:01:11 PM »

It appears that on January 12th ... Shawn had yet to reveal to Billie that he had made a stop at grandma's house ... the stop which would have explained the his cell phone  pinging off the Colorado City tower.

When did the stop at grandma's house enter into Shawn's chain of events/timeline encompassing his actions/whereabouts on the morning of December 27th following his sudden departure from his workplace a short time after his arrival?  It was this alleged stop that provides Shawn with an alibi to why he was in the area of home ... home where I suspect a deceased Hailey Dunn lay in her bed.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: So, Alexis Weed, he says -- let me get the story straight. And then line it up with the pings.

WEED: OK. So he says he leaves to go to his mother`s house and that`s in Big Spring, Texas. This is at 6:10. But his cell phone pings show that at 6:35 a.m., he is pinging in Colorado City.

GRACE: All the way up until nearly 7:00 a.m.

WEED: Correct.

GRACE: So he goes back to the area in which Hailey lives.

WEED: It looks that way.

GRACE: Question, if he were back at the home, is that the cell tower his phone would ping off?

WEED: Yes, police say in the affidavit that that`s the exact same tower.

GRACE: OK. Did you know that, Billie Dunn? He didn`t go straight to his mother`s. He went back to where the home is.

DUNN: I found that out last night watching the news. He told me the same thing that he went straight to his mom`s house in Big Spring.

GRACE: Now in his defense, to get from work to his mother`s, would he drive through Colorado City?

DUNN: No, I don`t think so. He could but it would be shorter to not come through Colorado City.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2011, 02:19:38 PM »

Friday, February 18 2011

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.

The City of Colorado City has denied a request made under the Freedom of Information Act to release those cell phone records.

An affidavit from Mitchell County shows investigators have received records from Verizon pertaining to phones used by Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The Mitchell County Sheriff's Office says those records were handed over to Colorado City Police.

In not releasing the records, Colorado City cited a portion of the Freedom of Information Act that reads:

"Information held by a law enforcement agency or prosecutor due to the investigation or prosecution of a crime is excepted from the requirements of Section 550.021, seq."

Thanks Klaas

If I am comprehending ... the article implies that the City of Colorado City will not release the records ... not investigators.

It is my belief that the origin of the text message to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th is the smoking gun in the Hailey Dunn case.

If the origin is in the Big Spring area where the affidavit reveals that pings from Shawn's cell imply he was until 2:40 PM ... the implications are huge.

IMO

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Mystery Text in Missing Hailey Dunn Case
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  Alexis Weed, I want to talk very quickly -- let me see the map, Liz, of the pings. Do the pings tell us where he was at 2:00 PM that day?

WEED: They tell us that between the hours of 9:38 in the morning and 2:40 in the afternoon, that Shawn Adkins was pinging around the Big Spring, Texas, area. That`s where his grandmother lives. But before that, Nancy, between the hours of 6:35 and 6:56 in the morning, that`s when he was pinging around Colorado City where Hailey`s -- Hailey`s home is located.

GRACE: So at 2:40 PM, I`ve still got him at his mother`s house, right?

WEED: Right.

GRACE: Now, question. Back to you, Jean Casarez. Let`s talk about this 2:00 PM text from Hailey`s phone. Where did it ping? Where did it ping?

CASAREZ: That`s very interesting. Where did it ping from? We don`t know.

GRACE: Because, listen, you see where I`m going, Jean.

CASAREZ: Yes, I do.

GRACE: If the boyfriend had Hailey`s phone and he was faking that text, this innocuous, generic text, What are you doing, to a little friend of hers, he could have gotten that friend`s name out of the phone directory, if she had it in the -- it was a disposable phone. How do I know he didn`t send that? And if he did, where was he? If he was at his mom`s until 2:40, did that cell ping, that text ping from where his mother lived? Because if it did, he`s in a lot of trouble, Jean.

CASAREZ: That`s right. And otherwise, if it didn`t, if it pinged from the home in Colorado City, then maybe little Hailey Dunn was alive at that point.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2011, 02:35:08 PM »

Hi Monkey friends! Can anyone point me to or remember what the name of the woman who was claiming to be Shawn's ex girlfriend? I remember reading her myspace and she mentions going to work at a HOTEL. I am "wondering" since there was a hit by the prison dogs at the Western Suites hotel if this person worked/still works at that particular hotel. JMO, but this woman would never win mother of the year looking at what I read on her myspace a few weeks back. And by all appearances, I could see her assisting Shawn in some sick twisted way.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #331 on: February 18, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »

In her January 31st press conference ... Billie said nothing about the 2:00 PM text message to Mary Beth ... the text message allegedly authored by Hailey.  Instead ... she only alluded to alleged witnesses whose statements according to authorities have yet to be confirmed.

Logic dictates if it had been determined by authorities that Colorado City had been the origin of the text message ... Billie would have revealed to the world the proof that Hailey was alive at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th ... a time that cell phone pings indicate that Shawn was in Big Spring.

Only when it is revealed that the 2:00 PM text message from Hailey to Mary Beth DID originate in Colorado City will this wannabe detective be willing to divert her focus from Shawn as the only suspect in her speculation regarding a little girl who went missing on a cold winter day wearing no jacket ... no shoes (possibly flip flops) dressed in a short sleeved T-shirt and blue sweats.

Until then ... I contend that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on the morning of December 27th.  Unknown to Billie ... Shawn made a quick trip home immediately following her departure to work ... retrieved a deceased Hailey from her bed and ... desposed of her body at an unknown location sometime throughout the day.

Janet

++++++

The Text Message

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

I agree with you Janet that the text is going to be a smoking gun. I just wish (as I know you all do) this would come to an end and poor Hailey would be found. I hate when these cases get to this point where we are now. (no arrest, no news, no resolution, nothing) All of our monkeys have made some excellent points regarding this case. In my heart, I feel like you do about Shawn. Where are you Hailey?  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2011, 03:09:45 PM »

Friday, February 18 2011

OTHER PERSONS OF INTEREST?

In the Caylee Anthony case ... in dumps of documents by investigators that were mad a available to media outlets ... cell phone records were included.  Why not in the Hailey Dunn Case?

Could it be that cell records reveal that Shawn is not the only person implicated?  Could it be that he had assistance in the cover up of a crime that took place against the person of Hailey Dunn prior to the rising of the sun on the morning of December 27th?

Janet

++++++

A Couple of Other People

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it ...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Shawn's Mom and Uncle

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

<snipped>

Billie's Brother

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

<snipped>

Who has taken polygraphs and what are the results of those?

As far as I know, me, Shawn, and my brother. I’m not really sure why my brother took one. Shawn and I volunteered them. My brother didn’t, so again, I’m not sure why he was given one.

Shawn and I were both told we failed. My brother was told he failed twice. He was allowed to take another one the next day and he passed it, and also, one other guy that I don’t really know. I heard another guy took one, and I don’t know the results.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 18, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »

Friday, February 18 2011

In the Caylee Anthony case ... in dumps of documents by investigators that were mad a available to media outlets ... cell phone records were included.  Why not in the Hailey Dunn Case?

Could it be that cell records reveal that Shawn is not the only person implicated?  Could it be that he had assistance in the cover up of a crime that took place against the person of Hailey Dunn prior to the rising of the sun on the morning of December 27th?

Janet

++++++

A Couple of Other People

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it ...

<snipped>

Shawn's Mom and Uncle

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

<snipped>

Billie's Brother

<snipped>

As far as I know, me, Shawn, and my brother. I’m not really sure why my brother took one. Shawn and I volunteered them. My brother didn’t, so again, I’m not sure why he was given one.

Shawn and I were both told we failed. My brother was told he failed twice. He was allowed to take another one the next day and he passed it, and also, one other guy that I don’t really know. I heard another guy took one, and I don’t know the results.

<snipped>

In the Casey Anthony case, Casey was already arrested on lesser charges (child neglect & lying to LE) & known to be the only suspect in the case in addition to Florida having the most liberal Sunshine Law in the US.    SA or any other person has not been arrested in this case, yet.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2011, 03:49:22 PM »

Friday, February 18 2011

Janet

++++++

A Couple of Other People

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

Shawn's Mom and Uncle

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

Billie's Brother

<snipped>

<snipped>

No sunshine laws here in Texas.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 18, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »

I agree with you Janet that the text is going to be a smoking gun. I just wish (as I know you all do) this would come to an end and poor Hailey would be found. I hate when these cases get to this point where we are now. (no arrest, no news, no resolution, nothing) All of our monkeys have made some excellent points regarding this case. In my heart, I feel like you do about Shawn. Where are you Hailey?  an angelic monkey

cartfly

It is my prayer that law enforcement agencies are connecting the dots.  As with the Haleigh Cummings case ... there will be no assistance forthcoming from the family of Hailey Dunn.  When drugs come into the equation ... it appears that there is a code of silence that implies protecting those and their significant others who are within the circle.  Something akin ... "You tell on me; I'll tell on you".  Something akin to each protecting his/her own butt.

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302063#msg1302063

Clint Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Billie Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Hailey Sightings - Not Validated

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 18, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »

Friday, February 18 2011

IMHO, we wont know what if any discrepancies exist until an arrest is made but I am inclined to believe that they are well aware that SA & BD's stories do not match the phone records & could also possibly implicate both of them as opposed to just one of them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 18, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

No sunshine laws here in Texas.

Thanks BabsKats

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 18, 2011, 03:55:03 PM »

In the Casey Anthony case, Casey was already arrested on lesser charges (child neglect & lying to LE) & known to be the only suspect in the case in addition to Florida having the most liberal Sunshine Law in the US.    SA or any other person has not been arrested in this case, yet.

Thanks Capp

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: February 18, 2011, 04:09:08 PM »

The morning has flown by.  Life outside the computer room beckons.

If I don't return ... it is because I was probably summoned to emergency.  Hubby will have fractured at least one bone.  This guy ... who is officially a senior citizen ... went snowboarding this morning on one of the local mountains with our daughter and grandkids.  He promised me last year that it would be his last.

Anyways ... I am thankful for the article that Klaas posted.  It is assurance that law enforcement agencies are aware of whereabouts and communications pertaining to  Shawn Adkins on December 27th .. the day that Hailey went missing.

I have to believe that the dots are being connected and justice will prevail for this precious little girl.

Later, Janet
1:05 PM PT

++++++

Thanks you guys.

Praying that everyone will see this beautiful girl's smile soon...

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.