May 02, 2024, 10:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 150603 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #940 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53695.php

Google translation:

Curaçao
Judge Bob Wit: "Feature PG politicized '
March 9, 2009, 16:47 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEM CITY - Judge Bob Wit of the Caribbean Court of Justice finds that the proposed rijkswet for the Public Ministry of the function of the Attorney General is highly politicized. That White writes in a letter to Lower House John Leerdam (PvdA). This criticism from White on the actions and statements of the Dutch government and parliament on the Antilles and Aruba. "Can the current situation in the PG against a Minister of Justice say that he found it improper command characters want, and then mandated that he will not perform until the Court has ruled that he should do it," asks White wondered. "St. Maarten, the so-called "pirate island" in its constitution states that its Minister of Justice by the Rijkswet space will not get. Curaçao has such a clause are not made, so that, with the blessing of the Netherlands, more possibilities for political influence compared to the PG, "says White.

The letter of Belarus is integral 'Commentary' on the website.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: March 09, 2009, 07:06:26 PM »

Jen, I think Kyle was telling the truth in most of his statements surrounding the cage as well.  I say most, because I think the thing about the divers not knowing he was filming them was the typical Kyle kind of "spin", not really an embellishment.  I doubt it was ever discussed - they dove from their boat and returned to their boat.  I don't think Kyle knew what they thought, but it sounded better if they didn't know.  jmo

Here's where its at for me - I'd love to know who all knew before the January 7th dive that it would be taking place.  If Richardson or the head of the dive division (or even Mos) contacted Silvetti and told him they'd be there to dive on the 7th - who did Silvetti tell?  Did he let anybody know?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: March 09, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »

correction:
it's Aureen werleman at Diario

ok

sorry bout that, but the good news is I had not made that connection, if there is one, to Helen Werleman and Judge Kuperdiale. (sp).

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 09, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

Google translation:

Curaçao

WILLEM CITY - Judge Bob Wit of the Caribbean Court of Justice finds that the proposed rijkswet for the Public Ministry of the function of the Attorney General is highly politicized. That White writes in a letter to Lower House John Leerdam (PvdA). This criticism from White on the actions and statements of the Dutch government and parliament on the Antilles and Aruba. "Can the current situation in the PG against a Minister of Justice say that he found it improper command characters want, and then mandated that he will not perform until the Court has ruled that he should do it," asks White wondered. "St. Maarten, the so-called "pirate island" in its constitution states that its Minister of Justice by the Rijkswet space will not get. Curaçao has such a clause are not made, so that, with the blessing of the Netherlands, more possibilities for political influence compared to the PG, "says White.

I don't understand Wit's criticism, but I get that he's criticizing. 

Whats a rijkswet?   

Or are Rudy's boys just falling into line?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: March 09, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »

Google translation:

Curaçao

Whats a rijkswet?   

I think it may be like a treaty.

Maritime claims
The "Rijkswet" of December 12, 1985,for the Maritime Boundaries between The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, and the Maritime Boundaries Treaty signed March 31, 1978, between the Republic of Venezuela and the Kingdom of the Netherlands, introduced December 12, 1978, and valid for Aruba since January 1, 1986.

Territorial sea: 12 nm

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: March 09, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »

Well ... the house is tidy.   I have dinner in the oven ... beef, potatoes and vegetables ... in the roasting pan.

I am about to don the 3/4 length sweater that Magnolia knitted for me lickity split and take Brandi for a walk.

Hubby will never suspect when he gets home from work that I have spent all day on the computer.  Hey ... he may suspect but he cannot prove it.

Later Monkeys

Janet
4:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: March 09, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

Yes, Magnolia, I think so, too....if not treaty, then maybe an act or amendment.  (you were quicker)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: March 09, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »

San,

Will you be around if we get to 50 before your bedtime?  I set up for it, but may have an interruption or two. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 09, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »

San,

Will you be around if we get to 50 before your bedtime?  I set up for it, but may have an interruption or two. 

I will be around.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: March 09, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »

San,

I will be around.

(I've had an urge to post this since this afternoon)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 09, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »

San,

I will be around.

(I've had an urge to post this since this afternoon)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: March 09, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »

28 more posts 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 09, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »

27 more posts...

Good evening monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 09, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »

27 more posts...

Good evening monks

Hi Muffy.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: March 09, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »

San,

I will be around.

How come you were off work today?  Not sick are you?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 09, 2009, 08:37:20 PM »

San,

I will be around.

No I'm fine Magnolia.

I played hooky but don't tell anyone.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: March 09, 2009, 08:41:23 PM »

San,

I will be around.

No I'm fine Magnolia.

I played hooky but don't tell anyone.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: March 09, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »

Google translation:

Curaçao

Whats a rijkswet?   

Sorry, I posted and ran...got called back to work to print some reports for a meeting!

Thanks to Magnolia and 2NJ!  I didn't understand it either!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 09, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »

27 more posts...

Good evening monks

Hi MuffeyBee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 09, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »

Well ... the house is tidy.   I have dinner in the oven ... beef, potatoes and vegetables ... in the roasting pan.

I am about to don the 3/4 length sweater that Magnolia knitted for me lickity split and take Brandi for a walk.

Hubby will never suspect when he gets home from work that I have spent all day on the computer.  Hey ... he may suspect but he cannot prove it.

Later Monkeys

Janet
4:45 PM PT

Good job Janet!  He'll never guess!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.