May 03, 2024, 12:28:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 322163 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

I have read back through this thread, and I just wanted to add something, without doing the "triple stack with cheese quote" thing.

I live in Florida, and have all my life, and anyone from here will tell you to watch where you go in and around any body of water.  Alligators are wanderers, you never know!  My hubs owns a pool construction company and they have called FFWL to come and trap and remove gators all the dang time from a pool.  LOL  (I live in SW FL now so I am really in the everglades.)

Secondly, I have been researching all week reports on gators to see if in fact they will eat dead "things".  I have read that gators can go for long periods of time without eating too...thought that was interesting...due to their cold blooded nature.  ANYHOO what I have found is that yes they do eat dead "things", there was a problem with the gators eating the bodies from Katrina.  What I have read does state however that they do not look for dead "things", but if it something dead does happen upon them their currious nature takes over and they go for it.  Also, alligators do not chew their food.  All break down happens within their stomaches.

Awe...more great info..LOTS of gators in Florida.  I can totally agree with that.  I have stated previously that there is a baby gator living in a ditch close to my house. I have named him Elvis because he has a deformed lip.  I feed him hot dogs all the time.  He is only like 3 feet long...but very AGGRESIVE when eating as in SNAPPING hard and thrashing body around.  I have called to have him rescued but they have not came to get him yet.  All that said...I can't believe Casey would rely on a gator to get rid of evidence.

LOL BeachGirl I love you and I know you have mentioned Elvis once before...but every time you do I just keep picturing Betty White in the movie Lake Placid...LOL  You should call Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, I know they do rescues.

LOL...Thanks....if Port Saint Lucie does not respond soon..I will sure do that.  They don't get in a hurry to do anything in this town but honk their horns and drive eratically.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

Ok, is there a vigal planned for tommorow night??

Their plan since the beginning, is to have a vigil every Sunday night until Caylee is found.

So, I suppose the answer is, "Yes."

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »

I have read back through this thread, and I just wanted to add something, without doing the "triple stack with cheese quote" thing.

I live in Florida, and have all my life, and anyone from here will tell you to watch where you go in and around any body of water.  Alligators are wanderers, you never know!  My hubs owns a pool construction company and they have called FFWL to come and trap and remove gators all the dang time from a pool.  LOL  (I live in SW FL now so I am really in the everglades.)

Secondly, I have been researching all week reports on gators to see if in fact they will eat dead "things".  I have read that gators can go for long periods of time without eating too...thought that was interesting...due to their cold blooded nature.  ANYHOO what I have found is that yes they do eat dead "things", there was a problem with the gators eating the bodies from Katrina.  What I have read does state however that they do not look for dead "things", but if it something dead does happen upon them their currious nature takes over and they go for it.  Also, alligators do not chew their food.  All break down happens within their stomaches.

Thanks for clarifying that... I have always been told that they DO NOT eat dead "things"...
I have heard stories about the limbs of missing people being found in a gators stomache when the gator hunters were cleaning them.... talk about a shocker!!

I did not know for sure if they did or didnt either, which is why I went looking due to the whole Lake Jessup coming up.  That lake has the largest population of gators in the USA with over 10,000.  Those are some hungry gators.  That is why I went on the prowl.  Also, I read that they are very jealous creatures, so if one near by had something it will try and hide it from them or fight over what is being covetted. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: September 20, 2008, 04:29:48 PM »

Awe...more great info..LOTS of gators in Florida.  I can totally agree with that.  I have stated previously that there is a baby gator living in a ditch close to my house. I have named him Elvis because he has a deformed lip.  I feed him hot dogs all the time.  He is only like 3 feet long...but very AGGRESIVE when eating as in SNAPPING hard and thrashing body around.  I have called to have him rescued but they have not came to get him yet.  All that said...I can't believe Casey would rely on a gator to get rid of evidence.

LOL BeachGirl I love you and I know you have mentioned Elvis once before...but every time you do I just keep picturing Betty White in the movie Lake Placid...LOL  You should call Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, I know they do rescues.

LOL...Thanks....if Port Saint Lucie does not respond soon..I will sure do that.  They don't get in a hurry to do anything in this town but honk their horns and drive eratically.   

LOL  Sounds like season down here in Naples.  LOL

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: September 20, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »

Their plan since the beginning, is to have a vigil every Sunday night until Caylee is found.

HOA does not want them to have it anymore.  We will see I guess.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #325 on: September 20, 2008, 04:30:36 PM »

POSTED ON WS

Maui4me 
As per the cell phone and Universal... on another site someone dug up that a Lee Anthony is the owner of a Universal Ventures (I believe is name) in FL... they have not been able to confirm it is same LA or what company is... has anything been posted on this here? If so, I missed it and apologize for double entry
-------------------
Do we know if this is true???

Mrsk you are so good following the paper trails do you know anything about this??

I can't find an association with Lee. I did find a Universal Gift Venture in Florida which is associated with DVD planet. They are scams and bootleg rip offs. I really doubt he's involved in this. It seems to originate from Toronto. I'll keep looking though.

Hello! I've been lurking for a few weeks.  I just want to say thank you to everyone.  I feel this forum has been very helpful in finding the truth.  Earlier this morning it was discussed about a possible connection between Lee and Universal Ventures.  Attached is a quote from Web Sluthes.  I do not know if there is a connection, but I thought it was interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly 
My old photographic memory isn't what it used to be but I believe, IF I read the name correctly on a thread earlier, this is it.....
http://www.universalventures.com/

I put Universal Ventures into google and came up with this company but it is in Minnesota. Yet, I recall someone here mentioning that LA was maybe on ebay or somewhere buying or selling action figures one night.

http://start.cortera.com/company/res...-ventures-inc/

UNIVERSAL VENTURES INC in the Toys and Hobby Goods and Supplies industry in BURNSVILLE, MN. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

There could be a link here or just another coincidence. I will try and look for the post that mentions LA and the action figures. JMO...

Welcome Burkie!

How about this? 

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G07165900356&rdocnum=G08095700023

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
UNIVERSAL VENTURES

Filing Information
Document Number G07165900356
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 06/14/2007
Expiration Date 12/31/2012
Current Owners 1
County BROWARD
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI Number 33-1168688

Mailing Address
1806 FLAMINGO PLACE
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 
Owner Information
ANTHONY, LEE
1806 FLAMINGO PLACE
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442
FEI Number: NONE
Document Number: NONE

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/1806FlamingoPlDeerfieldBeachBroward.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #326 on: September 20, 2008, 04:31:21 PM »

DOCE, do you think George's last name "Anthony" is of our Italian persuasion?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: September 20, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

Of course they have to keep up appearances...just like how the lawn crew came out on Friday.  With the house on display nothing is to be in disarray....
Caylee who?? 
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: September 20, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »

He may have some Italian in him given the temper.  Anything is possible, many last names were changed at Ellis Island back in the day.

(For the record its Dolce..."DOLE-chay")

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 20, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »

Too bad they don't still hang them in the street.  I can't believe I said that, I don't believe in the death penalty.

me too.. but i hope she dies miserably when her time comes... 

I kind of like the idea of her sitting in the general prison population for the next 60+ years, being harassed because she's a baby killer, no makeup, no parties, no boyfriends, and thinking every day about what she did to Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: September 20, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »

So my inquiry concerning alligator's food choices has caused many of us to learn alittle something..That's a good thing I guess... At least I feel alittle less anxious about Caylee being disposed of that way...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: September 20, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »

Welcome Burkie!  Great post. 

Not to sound like a buz kill, just want to shine a little ray of reality your way...Anthony is a popular last name.  In fact I have a close friend with that last name and when this all first came out I straight up asked her if she was any relation to that family, of course she stated she was not, but it is a popular last name.  Her family is from NJ area, and I think GA is from Ohio?? 
Not sure how popular the name Lee is, but I know that the last name Anthony is around!  (Not as much as Smith though..LOL)

True!!! I guess at this point I am trying to grab at any straw.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 20, 2008, 04:35:34 PM »

Hi Carpe - good to see you. 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 20, 2008, 04:36:04 PM »

Elvis!   I can't see Casey going anywhere near alligators

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: September 20, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

So my inquiry concerning alligator's food choices has caused many of us to learn alittle something..That's a good thing I guess... At least I feel alittle less anxious about Caylee being disposed of that way...

We may be getting the education on alligators, however that does not mean that Casey has been educated about alligators...just saying.

If she watches the movies like the ones that she stated on the MySpace (American Psycho) she may be of the impression, as are many other non-knowing Americans, that alligators are a great way to dispose of a body.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: September 20, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »

Welcome Burkie!  Great post. 

Not to sound like a buz kill, just want to shine a little ray of reality your way...Anthony is a popular last name.  In fact I have a close friend with that last name and when this all first came out I straight up asked her if she was any relation to that family, of course she stated she was not, but it is a popular last name.  Her family is from NJ area, and I think GA is from Ohio?? 
Not sure how popular the name Lee is, but I know that the last name Anthony is around!  (Not as much as Smith though..LOL)

True!!! I guess at this point I am trying to grab at any straw.

Grab away!  I am not trying to criticize, just making a statement.  It is good to research every little last tidbit of information.  Carpe just posted the map of the area for that address...this could get interesting.

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #336 on: September 20, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »

He may have some Italian in him given the temper.  Anything is possible, many last names were changed at Ellis Island back in the day.

Thank You, Dole-chay....it's a cool name you have there! And, you never asked me how I knew you were Italian! It was the last name by itself..it was something you siad a month ago..like 'one word' or, something.. lol  ( i forget)  I'm semi-embarrassed that George may be part Italian, tho.......but....obviously Casey may be like 1/4...so.....the scary part of all this is that Casey isn't all that uncommon in todays America, etc......her lifestyle is very normal
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 20, 2008, 04:39:37 PM »

We may be getting the education on alligators, however that does not mean that Casey has been educated about alligators...just saying.

If she watches the movies like the ones that she stated on the MySpace (American Psycho) she may be of the impression, as are many other non-knowing Americans, that alligators are a great way to dispose of a body.

Her mental capacity....possibility  lol

Yuri Melich
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2008, 04:39:50 PM »

Thank You, Dole-chay....it's a cool name you have there! And, you never asked me how I knew you were Italian! It was the last name by itself..it was something you siad a month ago..like 'one word' or, something.. lol  ( i forget)  I'm semi-embarrassed that George may be part Italian, tho.......but....obviously Casey may be like 1/4...so.....the scary part of all this is that Casey isn't all that uncommon in todays America, etc......her lifestyle is very normal

correction: "WASN'T the last name by itself"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »

Just re-read that and it sounded slightly rude...was not my intention.  Sorry Mike. Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.