May 13, 2024, 06:13:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400565 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1680 on: December 19, 2008, 11:20:08 PM »

When I look at the Anthonys' house on the mobile cam, I wonder how they're feeling tonight? Can you imagine finally knowing for a fact that your precious granddaughter was lying in a swamp, decomposing for the past six months, just down the street from your house? 

They are probably devising a plan to pin this on the meter guy.

Lisa
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: December 19, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

What exactly did the meter reader report on August 11, 12 and 13.

If Roy Kronk spotted the bag ... why didn't he just investigate it himself?  Why would LE not investigate the contents of the bag.  Let me see.  Have I got this right.  Krong and LE are staring at this bag and ... nobody investigates it.

What am I missing?

Janet

I'm thinking Mr. Kronk spotted a really smelly trash bag back in August and didn't want to meddle with possible evidence, so phoned police. He kept phoning until they convinced him it was nothing. I can see his point. In a possible murder case, I wouldn't want to touch anything either. Then, he must have still had suspicions about the bag and decided to check it out for himself recently. I don't think Mr. Kronk did anything wrong. Rather, I think the police didn't check as thoroughly as they could have.
++++++

Video:
TIPSTER METER READER MAKES FIRST PUBLIC STATEMENT

http://www.wftv.com/video/18319631/index.html

I Stand With The Girl
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:05 PM »

i'm invisible, as always...back to lurking.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »

According to the only statement Casey made, she left the kiddo with Zanny at Sawgrass.
How does that connect to Mr. Kronk ?
Do civic employees in Orlando have to undergo criminal record checks ? They do here, especially ones that can go to your house.   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »

If Roy Kronk spotted the bag ... why didn't he just investigate it himself?  Why would LE not investigate the contents of the bag.  Let me see.  Have I got this right.  Krong and LE are staring at this bag and ... nobody investigates it.

What am I missing?

Janet

Video:

Sorry. Screwed up the quote.

I'm thinking Mr. Kronk spotted a really smelly trash bag back in August and didn't want to meddle with possible evidence, so phoned police. He kept phoning until they convinced him it was nothing. I can see his point. In a possible murder case, I wouldn't want to touch anything either. Then, he must have still had suspicions about the bag and decided to check it out for himself recently. I don't think Mr. Kronk did anything wrong. Rather, I think the police didn't check as thoroughly as they could have.
++++++

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:54 PM »

I see you princessmonkey. 

Please don't lurk.

I Stand With The Girl
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1686 on: December 19, 2008, 11:22:48 PM »

Dihannah!~I know the post are incredibly long did you see my reply??

RED~ I missed that, which post stated they had something on Kronk, WTF?? Did Kronk drive Casey's car with baby Caylee in the back seat...pls, common sense make it clear that Casey and only casey killed Caylee

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Bolded in italics on post #1661

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1687 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »

If you don't want to post your research on defense side, please feel free to get my email from Klaas, if you feel comfortable talking offline to me. 
I am NOT asking for special favors, I would just love to discuss.  Or of course, if you feel comfortable talking here, we'd all be glad to here more of your thoughts and what you've found, your call 

Are you talking about my research?? If so I'm happy to talk about anything here or via e-mail. i have a myspace link you can go to and we can message back and forth.

Yes, I am talking about your research.It would be personally easier via email for me, since it's almost impossible to keep up here for me and can't post at work.  Go ahead post here for those who want to hear, but maybe it would just be easier to email me your posts?  Or just email me.  I don't want to make it more difficult for you, but damn job limits me  (actually expect me to work during this case, can you imagine that), so I stay behind and miss things.  Besides, I like to get to know my fellow Monkeys better!   Very Happy   

Klass please  to give Island my email.  Thanks for your flexibility!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:53 PM »

When a parent kills a child

Or it could be that a close relationship existed between the killer and the victim. Let's say a parent kills a child and then buries the body. You may find that the child was carefully wrapped or the face covered to keep dirt from getting in the mouth. In essence, someone is caring for the child after death.

There's a word we use: "undoing." That's when someone tries to somehow lessen the damage after committing the crime, maybe by cleansing and bandaging the wounds. The killer may try softening the appearance of the crime by making the body's position restful and clasping the hands, almost like the victim is laid out. It's a way of symbolically erasing or reversing the crime, and it suggests remorse. Doing this gives the subject away. It's a personal crime -- strangers wouldn't likely do this.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: December 19, 2008, 11:24:05 PM »

I see you 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

Riddle me this:
How does the Defense bring up a "kidnapping" or "Zanny the Nanny" without actually putting Casey on the stand??? 

They can't. They will attempt to bring her, a ficticious person, into evidence by the use of Cindy or George or a friend. Upon cross examination the prosecution will ask all if they had ever talked to or personally met Zanny. The answer will be no.

The prosecution will ask Cindy whether she cared for and loved Caylee. Cindy will respond, yes. They will ask Cindy whether she watches the news and thinks there are dangers in today's society.

The prosecution will then ask Cindy whether she thinks it caring to have her grand daughter in the care of a person whom she has never met. Who would allow their grand daughter to be cared for by someone in this day and age that they have never met?

Game, set, match.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

Kathy Reichs was on LKL. She will be examining the remains of Caylee.
I don't know where this happens. The ME, Dr. Jan G said they release to a funeral home and then, I guess the decisions are made by Casey ( Baez ) as to who does what and when. Probably released to Cindy and George for a funeral or service once they are all finished.   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1692 on: December 19, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »

There will not be a single stone left unturned in Mr. Kronk's past. The defense team will see to that. Mark my words. They don't have much to work with. They cannot produce Zanny or anyone who can verify her existance, so they have to create doubt for one juror somewhere. Mr. Kronk is a gimmie if there is anything at all in his past. I'm not saying the jury will buy it, but I'm saying he's in for a lot of scrutiny.

I believe the defense "whine" team is going to bite off more than they can chew. Baez has delusions of grandeur that he is johnny Cochran and this is the OJ trial.

#1. Baez can't come up with a good rhyme, but we can... "because if your client does lie, then she must fry."

#2. The OJ trial was not about planted evidence, it was about jury nullification. Even though not one pundit wants to admit the truth, the OJ verdict was about black LA getting even with LAPD for all the wrongs that had been done to them. Were there wrongs done, yes ... was letting a killer off ... no!

Casey Anthony will never be given the presumption of jury nullification as most all of the free world hates her guts.

Its the stupidity of lame TV pundits who have no idea what people in the real world think. They hate her and a jury picked from Mars would feel the same. This ain't LA and Casey has never won a Heisman.

Now we have a poster that came on here and says she found information on Mr. Kronk that may hurt the prosecution.  Why are people jumping to these conclusions?  Say I find a body and something in my past can be used against me, though I am 100% innocent?  What the hell has happened to common sense?

Lisa

Lisa, I just got here and haven't read back.  I agree with you though, what does this have to do with his find?  Everyone has things in their past that we wish weren't.  Once again, what does something in his past have to do with what he found????? 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1693 on: December 19, 2008, 11:28:45 PM »

I don't know where this happens. The ME, Dr. Jan G said they release to a funeral home and then, I guess the decisions are made by Casey ( Baez ) as to who does what and when. Probably released to Cindy and George for a funeral or service once they are all finished.   

My Guess as to why Baez was at the A's home tonight.  I think he discussed Caseys wishes/plans with the remains.  It would be too innapopriate to do this over the phone.  I think that is why he was there tonight, jmo
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1694 on: December 19, 2008, 11:30:05 PM »

My Guess as to why Baez was at the A's home tonight.  I think he discussed Caseys wishes/plans with the remains.  It would be too innapopriate to do this over the phone.  I think that is why he was there tonight, jmo

That makes sense.  I just hope that Dr. Lee is nowhere near when the 2nd autopsy is performned.

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1695 on: December 19, 2008, 11:30:23 PM »

I'm ignored quite often.  Took me awhile to figure out no answer to my question, so other's assume somebody else who know are answering.  Also, when it get's busy in here, we sometimes miss things.  Nor personally, just happens to all of us sometimes.

I used to be the biggest complainer for that, but I learned.   Now come back out of lurking and just understand it's not personal,  just busy and lots of different conversations taking place,  just like in real life at a party  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1696 on: December 19, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »

What am I missing?

Janet

Video:

Sorry. Screwed up the quote.

++++++

I agree with you BTGirl.  I say he is a hero.  LE is the one who dropped the ball.  The responding officer in question.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: December 19, 2008, 11:31:51 PM »

I don't want to see anything anyone found here about Mr. Kronk. Is he on trial ?
Well, not yet and let it be. He has a real life and he's been on CNN with his real name and face.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1698 on: December 19, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »

Dihannah!~I know the post are incredibly long did you see my reply??

RED~ I missed that, which post stated they had something on Kronk, WTF?? Did Kronk drive Casey's car with baby Caylee in the back seat...pls, common sense make it clear that Casey and only casey killed Caylee

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Bolded in italics on post #1661

Lisa

I think that may be the body farm research, talking about the decomp......I hope I'm right and there's no digging around on the meter reader........reminds me of the MSM and Joe the Plumber if that's the case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: December 19, 2008, 11:33:48 PM »

Riddle me this:
How does the Defense bring up a "kidnapping" or "Zanny the Nanny" without actually putting Casey on the stand??? 

They can't. They will attempt to bring her, a ficticious person, into evidence by the use of Cindy or George or a friend. Upon cross examination the prosecution will ask all if they had ever talked to or personally met Zanny. The answer will be no.

The prosecution will ask Cindy whether she cared for and loved Caylee. Cindy will respond, yes. They will ask Cindy whether she watches the news and thinks there are dangers in today's society.

The prosecution will then ask Cindy whether she thinks it caring to have her grand daughter in the care of a person whom she has never met. Who would allow their grand daughter to be cared for by someone in this day and age that they have never met?

Game, set, match.
Yep!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.