May 22, 2024, 08:27:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391349 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: September 25, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »

On WS right now there is a woman posting on there who was supposedly on a flight from Orlando to Atlanta with Caylee.  She says Caylee was with a woman who was 40-ish and had strawberry blonde hair.  The woman mentioned they were going to North Carolina.  They (on this thread) are speculating that NC is where this Brandon Snow is.

Lisa
[/quote]

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that were true....but I sincerely doubt it. A woman jsut got her and didn't call the polcie...she got on a place with her??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1121 on: September 25, 2008, 04:42:44 PM »

On WS right now there is a woman posting on there who was supposedly on a flight from Orlando to Atlanta with Caylee.  She says Caylee was with a woman who was 40-ish and had strawberry blonde hair.  The woman mentioned they were going to North Carolina.  They (on this thread) are speculating that NC is where this Brandon Snow is.

Lisa

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that were true....but I sincerely doubt it. A woman jsut got her and didn't call the polcie...she got on a place with her??
[/quote]

She sounds like a fake to me.  Here is TTT's latest post:

Videos...lets talk about that. We were sitting at Gate C5. In the docs, it says that the video couldn't be retrieved at the gate we were at, because it had already been taped over.
You ladies want to hear the truth? I asked the lady detective about getting the videos from all 3 airports...not just the one airport at the gate...she told me she was working on it. When she first called me on the phone and asked us to meet to do a composite sketch...I was a lil leary..so I said, can't you get the videos from the airports? Her reply,"Do you know how long it would take us to go through ALL the tapes?" (I believe she was just speaking of the ones from Orlando.) She said, "I mean you are talking about the front counter, security, the gate, blah blah blah....etc..etc...

I have talked to 2 P.I.s and both say that it is FAA mandatory that ALL videos are kept now for 6 months due 9-11.

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: September 25, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »

Hi Abbey!!

Hi Nikki, Hi  Dolce,  Hi Switchy, Hi Kiah.  Who else is here ????  Sorry if i forgot you

I am so gla to be home !!!

Hi Abbey

Hi Sunny !!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: September 25, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »

New Tapes Released In Anthony Case
Zenaida Gonzalez To Sue Anthony Family
POSTED: 6:36 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 3:05 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department released audio taped interviews from three men important in Casey Anthony's life on Thursday.

In the tapes, Tony Lazarro will be heard from for the first time. He is Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend who she was living with at the time Caylee was last seen.

Brother Lee Anthony also tells investigators in his interview about some of the family conflicts over Caylee and how she was being raised.

The other taped interview is with Jesse Grund, Anthony's former fiancee.

Related Content: Video

Lee Anthony Interview
Jesse Grund First Audio Interview
Anthony Lazaro Audio Interview
Jesse Grund Second Audio Interview

http://www.wesh.com/news/17550744/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: September 25, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »

I cannot believe how much Lee was laughing while describing his father driving the car home from the towing yard.

Jr.  Whats wrong with you???  I always laugh when my niece is missing, possibly dead and the car smells like black death has descended on it.  Dont you??
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: September 25, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

Does any one know If zenaida the one that is sueing
If her Full name is zenaida fernandaz gonzales??

That's the name

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: September 25, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »

I can not listen to any more of Lee's voice I am seriously getting a headache.  Everytime he laughs I just want to scream!   

What ????  Tapes???  I didn't know there were tapes.   Tell me pleassssssee where i can listen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1127 on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »

I can not listen to any more of Lee's voice I am seriously getting a headache.  Everytime he laughs I just want to scream!   

What ????  Tapes???  I didn't know there were tapes.   Tell me pleassssssee where i can listen
The are on the WESH website...be warned bring LOTS of asprin.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1128 on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »

Thanks! Just fair warning for all .... fix yourself a drink.... that download speeds

are kinda slow. You have to be patient.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »

Janet is that you?

Where did you find that photo?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1130 on: September 25, 2008, 04:52:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0925/17556680.mp3
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0925/17557019.mp3

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: September 25, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

That's the name

The reason I ask is the New reporter that interviewed her just referred to her as Zenaida Gonzales... leaving out her possible maiden name in middle
That is why I ask If this womans FULL name is Zenaida Fernandas Gonzales

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: September 25, 2008, 04:54:48 PM »

Goodnmad and others, I am not saying that Casey should in any way be exonerated.  I think she killed her daughter.  But I think now and have always thought that the family dynamics played into it or caused it. 

Yes, some people have survived worse, but maybe by the skin of their teeth.  Some of us appear to be born with more fortitude than others. 

I think that it would be very hard to live in the Anthony household, from what I have seen and heard of it. 

If Cindy can walk into Tony's house and demand that Casey pack her things, she should have been able to demand that Casey finish up that one credit required for high school graduation.  If she can force Casey to keep the baby instead of giving it up for adoption, she should have been able to force Casey to do other things, like get some sort of training or further education.  If she can afford to shower Caylee with all those toys and stuffed animals and clothes and other things, she should have been able to afford child care that was reliable and closeby and known to her.

I just do not buy for an instant that Cindy thought a stranger was keeping Caylee every day and she did not know that stranger's name or address or phone number and never met her.  There are pix of Caylee doing everything from swimming to dressing up on holidays to visiting great grandpa but not one single picture of Caylee at the sitter's or with the sitter.

Give me a break!

I'm sure it was hard living in the Anthony house,especially with the likes of someone like Casey living there too.They probably had to lock up every item of any worth all the time..Pathological liar and compulsive thief!Just what everyone wants living in their house!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: September 25, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »

URGGGGGG, I had to skip about three pages on the board because I didnt want to look at KC face anymore !!!!!!!!!! Ill look at the baby all day long but not that skank....

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: September 25, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0925/17556680.mp3
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0925/17557019.mp3

Thanks Dolce and Carpe.  I am downloading now.  I wish i had some alcohol.  Might make it twice as entertaining
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: September 25, 2008, 05:00:19 PM »

I cannot believe how much Lee was laughing while describing his father driving the car home from the towing yard.

Jr.  Whats wrong with you???  I always laugh when my niece is missing, possibly dead and the car smells like black death has descended on it.  Dont you??

That family is truly whacked! He can't be that naiive to not know it was some form of decomp smell and he didn't buy the squirrel story. What was he thinking? That probably stuck in my mind more than anything else, despite some other questions from his statement.
Absolutely!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1136 on: September 25, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »

They still are soliciting for the trust fund on their website.

How to Help?

Donate To the Trust Fund

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee.  Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc.  Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children.  The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Bichler & Kelley, P.A.).  If you are interested in donating you may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

If you have any questions on donating to the trust fund please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:
Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods 
Please contact Caylee's grandfather George Anthony at georgehope4937@yahoo.com for questions regarding ways to donate these or other items.

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

Distribute Fliers

If you would like to distribute or post fliers you may obtain a copy clicking the links below:

English Flyer:  www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

Spanish Flyer: www.helpfindcaylee.com/images/spanish_flyer.jpg

To have a copy of the flier emailed to you please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Request Supplies

If you would like supplies mailed to you simply send a self-addressed stamped envelop/box along with a donation to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Available supplies and the suggested donation amount per item:

T-Shirt (sizes S to XL) - $10
Wristband - $5

A small number of fliers can be included with your supplies, if requested.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: September 25, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »

what is it with these two Casey and Lee ABBBBSSSOOOUULUTTTTLLLEEEEYYYY!!!  Is that something George taught them as a cop it is driving me mad!!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: September 25, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »

That's the name

The reason I ask is the New reporter that interviewed her just referred to her as Zenaida Gonzales... leaving out her possible maiden name in middle
That is why I ask If this womans FULL name is Zenaida Fernandas Gonzales

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: September 25, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »

what is it with these two Casey and Lee ABBBBSSSOOOUULUTTTTLLLEEEEYYYY!!!  Is that something George taught them as a cop it is driving me mad!!!!!!
EXACTLY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.