May 21, 2024, 11:42:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391203 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

Note: Some PDFs are lengthy, so please be patient while the documents load.

Calendar Noting Key Moments In Casey Anthony's Case
Transcript of Lee Anthony Interview, July 29, 2008
Transcript of interview with Amy Huizenga, July 23, 2008
Transcript of interview with Anthony Lazaro, July 22, 2008
Forensic Cell Phone Report for Cynthia Anthony's Cell Phone, Aug. 4, 2008
Text Messages taken from phone of Brittany Schieber
Text Messages from phone of Troy Brown, Collected On July 25, 2008
Transcript of interview with Troy Brown, July 25, 2008
Transcript of interview with Brian Burner, July 30, 2008
Transcript of Interview with Brittany Schieber, July 24, 2008
Transcript of interview with Lauren Gibbs, Aug. 1, 2008
Transcript of interview with Ricardo Morales, July 25, 2008
Transcript of interview with William Waters, July 30, 2008
Transcript of interview with Jesse Grund, July 23, 2008

LINKS HERE>>
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

sorry if this has been posted.....still reading

Thnak you they have pages I have never seen!!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:40 PM »

No, no, I'm sorry...
I am astounded by BAEZ's response.
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
That he dug a giant hole is right on the money.

Sorry about that...
[/quote]

It's quite alright!   I didn't think I said anything horrible.  Must be time for me to go work on my reading comprehension skills.
[/quote]

Not at all, the minute I hit post, I re-read it and hoped that nobody would take it the wrong way!
Glad you said something instead of throwing invisi-bananas at me everytime you saw me!   
[/quote]

yourself    .  Don't worry, I'll never throw invisible bananas at you.  You'll see the peels coming at you 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 24, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »

Thanks so much, mrskub and nut for the links to the pdf files!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 24, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »

What you didn't know about Casey: breaking down the new evidence (video)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7499856&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: September 24, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »

This is my first post to the Monkey Cage, although I've been reading for a while.  Does anyone else think it is odd that after she started driving AL's car she went and bought ANOTHER gas can and then washed his car before he got home?  I am wondering if Caylee's body was moved more than once.
akmom

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 24, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

yukonmenot:

I know earlier I gave you a link to George's Bond Hearing testimony. I re-read your question and see you also asked for other videos of the bond hearing.

Check out: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A9E3D36A56A6B79B3692B7B3C5B01700?contentId=7038012&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Thank you so much again, I really appreciate it!  Your first one actually had exactly what I couldn't find myself. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:03 PM »

Does anyone remember that night (I think it was late) before the results came back about the body, when we were all investigating the fact of Caylee being in PR, and how we found all those myspace accounts that were related....... I bet you anything they came up with this idea from our sleuthing.  Casey is a heffer!

I remember that conversation. Amy went to PR and from the myspace or facebook things you all were finding and we were all looking at, more than 1 person had been to PR recently and one guys album was from his PR vacation and showed him with his family in PR, I believe. We all thought the PR links were interesting.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:04 PM »

Nighty night monkeys.

Switchy... throw a little blankie on Frankensquirrel tonight...
It's chilly out there. 
brilsmurf

Poor Frankie.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »

This is my first post to the Monkey Cage, although I've been reading for a while.  Does anyone else think it is odd that after she started driving AL's car she went and bought ANOTHER gas can and then washed his car before he got home?  I am wondering if Caylee's body was moved more than once.
akmom

Welcome akmom!  Good point and I sure hope that LE has checked out Tony's jeep thoroughly.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 24, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »

Besides the interviews, all I have is Cindy's cell phone forensic evidence, a calendar and Brittany and Troy's text messages.

We are still missing more text message files, right?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 24, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »

akmom

Welcome aboard, akmom!

JMO .. I bet LE has checked out quite a few of Casey's friends' cars, including Tony's Jeep. But that is an interesting thought there.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: September 24, 2008, 10:19:13 PM »

Ok so on the calender on June 30th it says casey went to Amy's and went back with gas cans. SO she thought her car was still at Amscot? Also she went and showered at Jesses's on July 1st so that blows that theory about disposing body and going to shower

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/04%20Casey%20Anthony%20Timeline%20Calendar.pdf
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: September 24, 2008, 10:21:05 PM »

Besides the interviews, all I have is Cindy's cell phone forensic evidence, a calendar and Brittany and Troy's text messages.

Yes they said there were 500+ messages to Amy alone that have not been released!!

Wonder if they ever will
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 24, 2008, 10:26:12 PM »

So I have a ?  If CA loves Caylee so much..... Help me here !!!!! I do not get how your daughter lives in your house ....... says she going to work , dropping the kid off at babysitter , you never check to see if she really working , where does she get money , why does she not have money, at some point you would see check stub  you never speak to nanny , do you ever ? Caylee about day at sitters / nanny what ever, you never have to drop or pick up baby at nanny, I just dont get it ,,,, I am an emergency contact for my grandson, I know where sitter lives , hell I even have her DL, car Tag and her husbands...... and I am always logging on to daughters bank account for her to see if she bounced a check or if she has money to blow..

Help me understand How none of this happened , I just dont get it and it is making me crazy

I think the simplest answer is: George and Cindy has known all along that their daughter did not work, was out partying, was no responsible person, was stealing a whole lot longer than the last 3-4 months. Hell she didn't just start all this behavior.  She has being doing this most of her life and they did not step in and correct it in any way.  She was a train wreck waiting to happen and they enabled her BIG time and now Caylee has paid the price for it.  Wicked, Wicked , Wicked people. I am so mad about this entire debacle. Caylee has been lost in all this and her mother is a Super Star.

This is a "Family of the Lie", i.e. an evil family with deeply ingrained negative traits that are the total opposite of love, honesty, self responsibility, compassion.  Their negative behavior has influenced the opinion of bloggers. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 24, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »

Yes they said there were 500+ messages to Amy alone that have not been released!!

Wonder if they ever will

Kristin - by the way, I only got the one email from you in the beginning yesterday and nothing since.  I just wanted to thank you for talking to Clint and Tony and suggesting they answer some questions here.  I haven't seen Tony register yet but Clint appears to be the "real deal".
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: September 24, 2008, 10:28:15 PM »

I have a lot of catch up reading to do and am not sure if this particular point has been brought up but I know the gas cans have been mentioned for sure.

Reading Tonys interview he says he was with Casey when she went by her folks house to get a gas can for when she runs out of gas. Now, the way I understand it is, if a person runs out of gas the regular thing to do is go to the gas station, they give you a gas can to take back to your car and then when u are filled up you return the gas can.

The other question I have is, Tony says when he picked up Casey she had a bag with groceries, chicken and freezer pops as I recall. He also said she had a couple of changes of clothes for herself. So she basically had gone to her parents (I assume)and taken some food from their house and was driving somewhere with food and clothing and runs out of gas and Tony picks her up. He says she told him she would deal with the car at a later time. This makes me wonder if on the days she left with Caylee for work, if she didn't just go back home with Caylee after the parents left for work. Now I forgot what my question was  ,  don't mind me I am just thinking, trying to get a timeline of things worked out in my head and I am not having a lot of luck.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 24, 2008, 10:29:01 PM »

Wonder if they ever will

Kristin - by the way, I only got the one email from you in the beginning yesterday and nothing since.  I just wanted to thank you for talking to Clint and Tony and suggesting they answer some questions here.  I haven't seen Tony register yet but Clint appears to be the "real deal".

No problem yeah he seems really cool he came back after he left but nobody was in the room..oh no you didn't get the one about Tony and the grunds?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 24, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

I have a lot of catch up reading to do and am not sure if this particular point has been brought up but I know the gas cans have been mentioned for sure.

Reading Tonys interview he says he was with Casey when she went by her folks house to get a gas can for when she runs out of gas. Now, the way I understand it is, if a person runs out of gas the regular thing to do is go to the gas station, they give you a gas can to take back to your car and then when u are filled up you return the gas can.

The other question I have is, Tony says when he picked up Casey she had a bag with groceries, chicken and freezer pops as I recall. He also said she had a couple of changes of clothes for herself. So she basically had gone to her parents (I assume)and taken some food from their house and was driving somewhere with food and clothing and runs out of gas and Tony picks her up. He says she told him she would deal with the car at a later time. This makes me wonder if on the days she left with Caylee for work, if she didn't just go back home with Caylee after the parents left for work. Now I forgot what my question was  ,  don't mind me I am just thinking, trying to get a timeline of things worked out in my head and I am not having a lot of luck.

To a couple of your points:

1.  If I remember correctly, you need to have your own can for gas.   If you are lucky the gas station has a can they will probably sell you these days but in most cases probably not.  They don't want to be bothered.  If you have your own can you can fill it up at the station then go back to your car.

2.  Yes, this is curious.  How did Casey get to Amscot at 11am on 6/27 for Tony to pick her up if she had frozen food from home.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 24, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »

BTW... the newest protester I posted pic of, will also be filing a law suit against Casey Anthony for deflamation of character on behalf of his deceased brother.... who he says did not stink in real life, and most certainly did not smell that bad in death. The suit also states that Casey was traveling at a high rate of speed, which led to the traumatic, fatal accident.
Mr. Squirrel is asking for 3.4 million acorns, and the truth about Caylee.

ROTFL 
::MonkeyLaugh::I have been trying not to laugh about all the funny photos you guys make because I feel if this was happening to me or my friend it wouldn't be funny.  Also, I'm a Christian (no booing) and I wanted to see this from a forgiveness point of view.  However, after reading all the documents, and now seeing this latest stuff with the squirrel experiment and the Puerto Rico road sign, the squirrels, I mean, this case has become so funny I found myself sitting here laughing and I couldn't stop.  Now the squirrel's brother suing the A's.  And that his brother didn't stink.....my son has this same sense of humor; how do you all come up with this stuff?  Truthfully, if I were you all, I would have those photos copyrighted and when this case if over with you can publish your own book.  Maybe you can donate some of the profits to missing children's groups or something. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2008, 10:33:50 PM »

Kristin - no I didn't.  Try again sending it to either

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

or

smklaas@hotmail.com

Remember "aa" and not "ss"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.