May 14, 2024, 12:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 277613 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: March 03, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: March 03, 2009, 04:40:38 PM »

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.
So sorry for repeat post, my last one got lost in middle very small, can someone do a side by side of this face photo with an older slimmer photo? Her face has gotten bigger, IMO. THX
I would like to thank the Academy ............................and my Mom and Dad for their guidance........and blah blah blah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1162 on: March 03, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »

Found on another site - any nekkid monkey feel free to use.

Hey CC, how did you get a pic of Jose Baez for your avi so quickly after motion hearing yesterday?   

The chimp w/space shuttle model is cute, too.  But nothin' like a flamin' crotch to grab ones attn. 

Foggy

Hey wait, that looks like my ex boyfriend..all the way down to the tooth..         Not my most proud time...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: March 03, 2009, 04:43:36 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   

I was also shocked.   He is one strange dude.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1164 on: March 03, 2009, 04:43:45 PM »

Clearing the rattles in my brain:
Where in the heck is Lenny and if this next doc dump proves the prints, will he and Nancy rekindle their 8pm love-hate relationship?

Why did it piss me off that JB got by with testifying yesterday......the diary is from "03 (JB - did you see the pages missing or have you done ink tests?).......then there was the one the doll was modeled after - saying that photo was a year before (A month at best, JB - study the case not the camera angles).......oh and the judgments he stated as fact as to the actions of LE and the jail.   How in the hellllllllllzzzzz, did he get by with this crap?

Anyone have a link on cindy and george filing emergency motion to stop the doc release? 

I want that document dump - NOW!

There, I feel better now.

Ya know, I worked in law for many years, and I am shocked how much some attorney's can get away with. The lying that goes on is disgusting - but since attorney's do not testify and are not under oath they seem to get away with murder (no pun intended!)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1165 on: March 03, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »

He does seem to have a lot of "love" for her - CMA, CMA.  IIRC there was only one or two phone calls to each other during the months of JUN/JUL -  I wonder why? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: March 03, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »

Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.
So sorry for repeat post, my last one got lost in middle very small, can someone do a side by side of this face photo with an older slimmer photo? Her face has gotten bigger, IMO. THX

Was hard to find a picture of her with her mouth closed! That's what took me so long. LOL

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: March 03, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Excellent Question, glad you asked. I believe that Ca and Ga have been told the ZG story since the 7/2-7/3 timeframe except they did not believe her until the car was found, and the smell. I think this family thinks that the death of a beautiful 34 month old child is their fodder to make it out of grifterville. I think they accepted very early on that she was dead, and now they are busy trying to retrofit their parenting to excuse the egregious enablers that they are; resulting in the loss of Caylee.

I held out hope that at some point they would come out once Caylee was find in the deplorable way that she was that they would finally do the right thing by their grandaughter. Some thing like, we love our daughter, we hope to get answers as to how this happened but have to accept the fact that Casey may be responsible for her daughter's death. Pray for out family, blah blah.

Bupkiss and same old from these people.ppppffffft  
Blink, how can they even consider "accident" when the Grand Jury indited Casey for Murder????

IM not sure I understand your question- do you mean the State or a jury?

If state- they have a burden to proceed in a prosecution they believe will secure a conviction. The known evidence imo, supports her indictment.

Jury- under the current indictment if they believed it was accidental, they would have to aquit her. It is sometimes called "overcharging"

At the end of the day, fwiw although I presented both scenarios, I believe it is Casey looking to throw the fam under the bus, I dont think they are dumb enough to think the full collusion bit will fly. Hopefully it will piss them off enough to turn.  
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1168 on: March 03, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »

Darla unfortunately we get our share of trolls on this site as well.  Topix has got the most, but there are random Anthony supporters out there that patrol these threads.  Maybe its best to not engage in conversation with them.
I agree with you Dolce!  I along with several others think we know who Cindy is on WS.  I would say it on here but don't want to get in trouble and have heard that someone is obtaining IP addresses of the more vocal ones bashing the A's. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1169 on: March 03, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »

Pic's

I believe this is Annie D? with Slore Not sure since her face is in a weird position.
Look at her Phone - the stickers upon the backside "The Heart"

cropped and blown up

Those are the stickers that My daughter when she was in Grade school - she would put them on her earlobes. Before I allowed her to get her ears pierced. She wore those stickers.  You can buy them anywhere. They come in sheet and you peel them off. The normally have a tin foil like backing which the sticky stuff is attached too.

This the photo of the Heart sticker found near Caylee. If you look at the upper right corner of the heart you can see a bit of Silver *edge from the material backing ...  it would be the tin type backing showing.

Was thinking maybe the stickers were Annie's and not Casey's at all. That maybe Slore removed the stickers from Annie's house. The stickers look quite the same. Are beveled up and not flat and are shiny "stuck" On Annie's phone. IF that is even Annie's phone. Might be Slore's phone.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: March 03, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »

Found on another site - any nekkid monkey feel free to use.

Hey CC, how did you get a pic of Jose Baez for your avi so quickly after motion hearing yesterday?   

The chimp w/space shuttle model is cute, too.  But nothin' like a flamin' crotch to grab ones attn. 

Foggy

Hey wait, that looks like my ex boyfriend..all the way down to the tooth..         Not my most proud time...

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1171 on: March 03, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

yo quireo taco bell!

A little cuteness after all the UGLY pics we've seen this morning.
OMG He or she? IS soooooo cute, thx for sharing, is that your pup? Doxie? 
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1172 on: March 03, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »

Was hard to find a picture of her with her mouth closed! That's what took me so long. LOL

Thank you Brandi! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1173 on: March 03, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »

Darla unfortunately we get our share of trolls on this site as well.  Topix has got the most, but there are random Anthony supporters out there that patrol these threads.  Maybe its best to not engage in conversation with them.
I agree with you Dolce!  I along with several others think we know who Cindy is on WS.  I would say it on here but don't want to get in trouble and have heard that someone is obtaining IP addresses of the more vocal ones bashing the A's. 

Dolce , thanks for the warning.... some of us have figured out who that poster is. If you ask them a question they leave. Does that ring any bells for you???????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: March 03, 2009, 05:01:46 PM »

Thank you Brandi! 

Definitely got a case of CHUBBY CHEEKS going on . Literally both ends .

God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: March 03, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »

Both problems, the chubby cheeks could be results of SSRs.  Remember how Paris Hilton looked when she got out of jail???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: March 03, 2009, 05:06:13 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Excellent Question, glad you asked. I believe that Ca and Ga have been told the ZG story since the 7/2-7/3 timeframe except they did not believe her until the car was found, and the smell. I think this family thinks that the death of a beautiful 34 month old child is their fodder to make it out of grifterville. I think they accepted very early on that she was dead, and now they are busy trying to retrofit their parenting to excuse the egregious enablers that they are; resulting in the loss of Caylee.

I held out hope that at some point they would come out once Caylee was find in the deplorable way that she was that they would finally do the right thing by their grandaughter. Some thing like, we love our daughter, we hope to get answers as to how this happened but have to accept the fact that Casey may be responsible for her daughter's death. Pray for out family, blah blah.

Bupkiss and same old from these people.ppppffffft  
Blink, how can they even consider "accident" when the Grand Jury indited Casey for Murder????

IM not sure I understand your question- do you mean the State or a jury?

If state- they have a burden to proceed in a prosecution they believe will secure a conviction. The known evidence imo, supports her indictment.

Jury- under the current indictment if they believed it was accidental, they would have to aquit her. It is sometimes called "overcharging"

At the end of the day, fwiw although I presented both scenarios, I believe it is Casey looking to throw the fam under the bus, I dont think they are dumb enough to think the full collusion bit will fly. Hopefully it will piss them off enough to turn.  

Blink--How about a lesser included charge?  Then if the jury feels it was an accident and not murder they can go with that charge.  Probably either voluntary or involuntary manslaughter.  It doesn't seem likely that the prosecution would go with murder one or nothing.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: March 03, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »

Both problems, the chubby cheeks could be results of SSRs.  Remember how Paris Hilton looked when she got out of jail???

I am old....can you tell me what ssr's are lol

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: March 03, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »

Ok, I bite: That is an SSR? Looked it up as an acronym and there are about 75 matching SSR. None that fit here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1179 on: March 03, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18845620/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.