May 14, 2024, 04:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 277684 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: March 02, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

We have a very flawed system!!   

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  

Really, like what??? 

Many psychologists take payment arrangements, there are clinic centers that offer counseling & treatment for less fortunate in virtually every county of every state in the US.  Within the Federal Government, The Bureau of  Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) provides a Health Center Database for a nationwide directory of clinics to obtain low or no-cost healthcare
Also, Catholic Charities in Dallas has some kind of mental health counseling with a sliding pay scale. It goes by how much money a person makes. I just know this because I have seen it in my church bulletin. They also deal with addictions. I know there are resources out there. When I was just out of a bad relationship, I went to one of those kind of places. I was barely making minimum wage at the time, but it saved my sanity and made me realize there was no man in this world that I would let beat the crap out of me ever again. I think I paid around $10 bucks a session. JMO JSM

When the court ordered my son to go to couseling it was 20.00 for each visit.They were very nice.Unfortunately you can't force people to go or stick with it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: March 02, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »

Thanks again to those of you that welcomed me, sorry about running out eairier my daughters ferret got sick and had to run to the vet, we had to ethuzine her. was trying to catch up on the post.
Missed the court appearance and damn Casey is sure getting FAT laying on her ass in jail eating that junk food no good I ho0pe she chokes on a twinkie...I wish I could stuff one down her throat and baez..........
They both make me sick looking at them!!!!!!!!
So very sorry to hear that about your daughter's ferret.

Me too.   Its hard to say good-bye to our little pets.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: March 02, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  
If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.

I worked for DCF too!!  DCF would never removed this child!!  There was no immenent risk to Caylee that anyone know of!! 

You can be a prostitute and not have your children removed!!  As long as you are not having sex in front of your children!

Not all drug addicts and alcoholis  have there children removed!!  We wouldn't have enough foster homes to plcae them.  Foster care is expensive for the state and FED government and  not allows a good solution for the children!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: March 02, 2009, 07:28:46 PM »

I'm off to watch Jeopardy.   And NG - if I can get rid of my headache by then.   
You all have a nice evening.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #464 on: March 02, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »

Really, like what??? 

Many psychologists take payment arrangements, there are clinic centers that offer counseling & treatment for less fortunate in virtually every county of every state in the US.  Within the Federal Government, The Bureau of  Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) provides a Health Center Database for a nationwide directory of clinics to obtain low or no-cost healthcare

can you help me find one??  Part 2, Again, for the lower incomes!!  Middle to Upper middle class has very little options!!  I am living it and  I am very resourceful!  I have reached several dead ends.

Casey needed more than once a week with a clinical Pyschologist!!  IMO!! 
Hi Mytime, I don't know if you read my post, and I'm not sure where you are located.  But we through Catholic Charities in Dallas they have a mental health thing for people who cannot afford it. I know it is a sliding scale pay rate. I'm not sure if it is just counciling or there are MD that can write physchiatric meds. Also we have the county hospital that has in and out patient mental health facilities. Keep looking, I pray you get the help you need with this. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #465 on: March 02, 2009, 07:29:27 PM »

I honestly don't think KC would have gone to psych appointments or stuck to any kind of schedule in order to keep Caylee. Though she might have said a few things about Cindy, making sure she didn't get custody either, being the spitful bitch that she is. I'm sure KC would have been more happy with total strangers getting Caylee than her Mom. Too bad they didn't go through with a plan like that.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #466 on: March 02, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #467 on: March 02, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »

I honest don't think she mental in any way she just selfish and self centered, and the baby keep her from party and having fun and she was too self centered to give her up or let her parents raise her she deserves to fry she is sane and deserves to die!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »

Really, like what??? 

can you help me find one??  Part 2, Again, for the lower incomes!!  Middle to Upper middle class has very little options!!  I am living it and  I am very resourceful!  I have reached several dead ends.

I have no idea what area you live in but check with your local hospital for recommendations, catholic charities, your township Health & Human Services Dept., check with your insurance company.   You can check with this database for your location:
http://mentalhealth.samhsa.gov/databases/

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #469 on: March 02, 2009, 07:31:56 PM »

I worked for DCF too!!  DCF would never removed this child!!  There was no immenent risk to Caylee that anyone know of!! 

You can be a prostitute and not have your children removed!!  As long as you are not having sex in front of your children!

Not all drug addicts and alcoholis  have there children removed!!  We wouldn't have enough foster homes to plcae them.  Foster care is expensive for the state and FED government and  not allows a good solution for the children!!

I'm sure that is going to come up in trial later. KC having sex in front of her daughter. Wouldn't put it past her! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: March 02, 2009, 07:33:52 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photos-videos-030209,0,501505.story

Casey Anthony's photos to be released
Mar 02, 2009 18:50 -0500
Updated: 43 minutes ago

The public will be able to see images from Casey Anthony's online picture-sharing Website soon but may have to wait to view the video of her reacting to news of a child's remains found less than a mile from her home, a judge ruled today.

(snipped)

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #471 on: March 02, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »

nah not in front of her she had her drugged and stuffed in the trunk!!!! Poor Baby some of her pictures Caylee looks so sad!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: March 02, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »

Really, like what??? 

Hi Mytime, I don't know if you read my post, and I'm not sure where you are located.  But we through Catholic Charities in Dallas they have a mental health thing for people who cannot afford it. I know it is a sliding scale pay rate. I'm not sure if it is just counciling or there are MD that can write physchiatric meds. Also we have the county hospital that has in and out patient mental health facilities. Keep looking, I pray you get the help you need with this. JSM

LOL, thanks JSM!!  But I talking about help for children!!  Most treatment programs are at least $200 a day for one year - to really make a change!!  And they are all priviate pay!  Unless you a on medicade or very rich, most kids slip through the cracks!!

I am just saying Casey needed real help and I seriously doubt it could have been avaible to the Anthony's!! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: March 02, 2009, 07:34:38 PM »

not sure if this is true but on another website the said the orlando sentinital (sp?) said the judge ordered pics to be released. don't have time to check cause am leaving to go to dinner!

wendi
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 02, 2009, 07:34:45 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #475 on: March 02, 2009, 07:35:23 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photos-videos-030209,0,501505.story

Updated: 43 minutes ago

The public will be able to see images from Casey Anthony's online picture-sharing Website soon but may have to wait to view the video of her reacting to news of a child's remains found less than a mile from her home, a judge ruled today.

(snipped)

Thanks 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 02, 2009, 07:36:55 PM »

If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.

I fault the A's for not trying to do something, anything, to save Caylee.  The system is flawed, but knowing that they would have at least tried would have been better than nothing at all. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 02, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »

Updated: 46 minutes ago

WOO HOO!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 02, 2009, 07:38:58 PM »

OMG Klaas   We did the same post!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: March 02, 2009, 07:41:13 PM »

interesting enough.. mister CMA I LOVE YOU.. CMA I MISS YOU... lee himself wasnt there to support CMA ONE or CMA TWO.... does that mean he supports CMA  caylee ? I DONT THINK SO...

but still... lee not being there is interesting to me..

....Lee was managing the OC courthouse parking lots....he is a parking project manager doncha know

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.