May 21, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400313 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 31, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »

Quote from: Magnolia on July 30, 2009, 11:16:06 PM
On that post where he threatened to burn Klaas' and Kermit's house he said that the
Monkeys had a terrible effect on his family like.  I wondered then if he had gotten a divorce.
Just like him to blame everybody else for his shortcomings.

Do we have a link for that one ,because he was going to the Deep South to get someone else.
  They went to the FBI with all of his threats.

I hope someone got a screen shot because a link won't work if they removed it.  I didn't see it.  If anyone has a screen shot, please email it to me.  Klaas?  Kermit?  Did you get a copy and was it me he was also threatening?  Wouldn't be the first time he has been on a mission to discredit me for whatever or whomever.  But I usually see the posts.  At least, I think I do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 31, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

Dave Holloway gets it!  Dave Holloway comprehends perfectly that justice for his daughter is not the objective of the Aruban "powers that be" in the so-called investigation.

Dave is correct.  There is so many more incriminating words of Deepak on that Skeeters' recording but ... the focus is on one disputed segment.  I do believe that is referred to as a distraction from the whole truth ... the demise and disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 166:
  Skeeters said that when he reinterviewed Deepak, he asked him on tape, "Did you kill her?"  He answered, "I didn't."  Skeeters then asked, "van der Sloot?".  He said, "Yes." Deepak also said, "If I knew where the body is I would tell them long time ago.  Let them start a trial and get this over with.  I don't care."

There it was, a clear statement, and yet there does not seem to be any interest in the fact that Deepak may have accused Joran of murdering Natalee.  The focus was only on his comment regarding the three boys having sex with her.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 31, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »

Dave Holloway gets it!  Dave Holloway comprehends perfectly that justice for his daughter is not the objective of the Aruban "powers that be" in the so-called investigation.

Dave is correct.  There is so many more incriminating words of Deepak on that Skeeters' recording but ... the focus is on one disputed segment.  I do believe that is referred to as a distraction from the whole truth ... the demise and disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

Page 166:
  Skeeters said that when he reinterviewed Deepak, he asked him on tape, "Did you kill her?"  He answered, "I didn't."  Skeeters then asked, "van der Sloot?".  He said, "Yes." Deepak also said, "If I knew where the body is I would tell them long time ago.  Let them start a trial and get this over with.  I don't care."

There it was, a clear statement, and yet there does not seem to be any interest in the fact that Deepak may have accused Joran of murdering Natalee.  The focus was only on his comment regarding the three boys having sex with her.

THAT WHOLE ISLAND KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED & WHO THE PERPS ARE,PERIOD.....

Aruba is one BIG toilet as far as i'm concerned.To allow the dutch elite,the freedom to victimize those they see fit,is utterly disgusting.I find it to be a sexual deviants paradise island!Just sayin.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 31, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »

On that post where he threatened to burn Klaas' and Kermit's house he said that the
Monkeys had a terrible effect on his family like.  I wondered then if he had gotten a divorce.

Do we have a link for that one ,because he was going to the Deep South to get someone else.

I hope someone got a screen shot because a link won't work if they removed it.  I didn't see it.  If anyone has a screen shot, please email it to me.  Klaas?  Kermit?  Did you get a copy and was it me he was also threatening?  Wouldn't be the first time he has been on a mission to discredit me for whatever or whomever.  But I usually see the posts.  At least, I think I do.

No Anna, it was a vague threat to Klaas and Kermit about fires in their neighborhoods.  You were not mentioned.
I think what Blonde refers to is another incident. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 31, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »

No Anna, it was a vague threat to Klaas and Kermit about fires in their neighborhoods.  You were not mentioned.

Thanks, Magnolia.  He used to talk about birds and toads meaning me and Granny Toad.  I posted as AnnaBluebird there.  And they had the thread just for bashing me personally long ago at RU so I wouldn't have really been surprised.  These lowlife types will do anything apparently.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 31, 2009, 02:01:57 PM »

Janet

+++++

Page 166:

Let's see.  Joran said that he dumped Natalee in the sea maybe still alive.  Deepak said that Joran killed her.  And yet. . . . nothing.  No forensic evidence because ALE refused to collect any in a timely manner.
And they call this justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 31, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »

Janet

+++++

Page 166:

Let's see.  Joran said that he dumped Natalee in the sea maybe still alive.  Deepak said that Joran killed her.  And yet. . . . nothing.  No forensic evidence because ALE refused to collect any in a timely manner.
And they call this justice.

Anna

the evidence was all collected in a timely manner ... within ten days ... prior to the apprehension of the three who were last observed with Natalee Holloway and ... was destroyed or taken out to sea.

Then there was the evidence that was never collected through the warrant that was issued granting permission for authorities to search the van der Sloots' residence and property ... the warrant that was amended on the spot.

Natalee Holloway's father figured out what happened to any potential evidence that surfaced after ten days ... it was disregarded or disappeared.

Janet

+++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY:
... the reason there`s no evidence was because the people didn`t do the right thing in the beginning. And I want the prosecutor or somebody to step up and say, Look, we made a mistake. We didn`t arrest them the second day, like we should have. We let them go for nine days. We gave them a chance to clean the car. We gave them a chance to hide everything, to set up everything, to set up their stories, point the fingers at the two black security guards.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER

Beth Twitty
FOX NEW - LIVE DESK - MARTHA MACCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY:  ... It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER

Page 178:  Jacobs called me to say he had heard reports from the United States that a bone had been found on the beach in Aruba.  He had assumed that the reports had come from me. He yeled at me, asking what I was doing releasing the information and told me that all the evidencehad to go through him.  I had begun to realize that any evidence that went through Jacobs never seemed to make its way to Holland.  It was either disregarded or it disappeared.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 31, 2009, 03:25:48 PM »

Yes, Janet, that's what they did and the FBI was only allowed to peek over the fence, same as the press.  Wearing hazmat suits as though that would impress anybody!  Used a drug dog and not cadaver one or even S&R one.

I remember when it happened and they were only there pretending to search a very few hours.  People from Aruba and their enablers used the term "tossed" for the search of Joran's apartment as though that's a good way to search!  There was not time to have done a normal even mnimal search.

Not even a good sham.

And only that done after Paulus and his good buddy van der Straaten had been phoning back and forth all those ten days.  Guess they waited for Paulus to give the "all clear" before doing even this much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 31, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY - THE TRAVEL BOYCOTT

PRIOR TO THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  09/05 - DENOUNCING THE BOYCOTT

Page 156/157:  It is true that we have not been happy with the way the investigation into Natalee's disappearance was going, but we had no gripe with the general population.  ... That is why I felt uncomfortable supporting a boycott.

On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communications Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruban Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.

2.  11/05 - UPHOLDING THE BOYCOTT WITH RESERVATIONS

Page 194/195:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

3.  12/05 - BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Page 196:
  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  06/19 - FLIP FLOP

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

2.  06/19 - MARK PURCELL APPLAUDS

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 31, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »

Janet

+++++

Page 166:

THAT WHOLE ISLAND KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED & WHO THE PERPS ARE,PERIOD.....

Aruba is one BIG toilet as far as i'm concerned.To allow the dutch elite,the freedom to victimize those they see fit,is utterly disgusting.I find it to be a sexual deviants paradise island!Just sayin.

Keepthefaith

Out of fear in regards to the consequences ... the outcome ... of decent ... the Arubans who are not benefiting from the corruption that abounds in Aruba ... are ignorant concerning the power that each of them possess to bring about change within a democratic system.  In other words ... ALL Arubans refuse to buck the status quo.

When the relationship between the Aruban "powers that be" and Chavez is considered ... the Netherlands is bowing to Aruba and ... the United States is bowing to Aruba.

Think about it.  In regards to the Natalee Holloway case ... the little Island of Aruba is thumbing its nose at what is perceived to the greatest nation on the face of the Earth.  The scarey thing is ... Aruba is getting away with it and ... America appears weak when it does not come to the defence of her own.

IMO

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 31, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »

Yes it was my friend who lived in Mississippi at the time, she went to the FBI with all of his threats.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 31, 2009, 04:58:16 PM »

Yes it was my friend who lived in Mississippi at the time, she went to the FBI with all of his threats.

Thanks, Blonde.  I am so sorry this happened to your friend and am glad she informed the authorities.  Guess this would qualify as "hating" in Natalee's name on the part of this person who likes to threaten others. 

Counter-productive also to gaining support for Aruba.  No country gets away with refusing to prosecute in a case like this one so I don't know who they think they are to be demanding such special treatment.  The word "Aruba" has come to mean corruption globally and they have only themselves and "their system" to thank for this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 31, 2009, 07:53:06 PM »

I have the screen shot - will find it..hold on 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 31, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »

I have the screen shot - will find it..hold on 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: July 31, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

Certainly does not surprise me but I did not see this before.  It's such a shame this caliber of people have attached themselves to this tragedy to only make matters worse.  I remember how shocked I was the first time I read of Robin's praise for them, couldn't believe it in fact but it was true.  And with this friendship with those who have so viciously trashed Natalee and Beth, is it any wonder others are confused?      

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: July 31, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »

What site is Reality an Admin at??? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 31, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »

I'm not sure because I was not allowed there but I think it is Bring Natalee Home, super secretive and Robin posts there with Reality, MIP6, Charlie Rat and the rest of the Natalee bashers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: July 31, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »

I'm not sure because I was not allowed there but I think it is Bring Natalee Home, super secretive and Robin posts there with Reality, MIP6, Charlie Rat and the rest of the Natalee bashers.

WOW!!   

Thank you Anna!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 31, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »

Users Online
  6 Guests, 7 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
LoRain, Debbie, Sam, SunFreak2, OldFart, Carnut, SS 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2009, 08:38:46 PM »

Robin Holloway posts with Natalee bashers and Dave is still married to her?I'm sorry if that is harsh but what about that is logical?Do they really believe any truth will come from that?I better stop cause it is pissing me off to no end!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.