May 14, 2024, 06:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 246844 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 03, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »

I must say the post on Terriology reminded me about Shannon in VA and this is who I believe HopeinVA is.  Sorry, my bad.  I think most posters here think that is her also.  But...as MOST things in this case we know NOTHING for SURE.  Thank goodness for FOIA in FL!!!!  I used to think this created many more probs to flaunt all the info out there for the public to see but after Ky's case and it being so tight lipped I don't know which is better.  I prefer FL's laws at the moment.  To LE in Oregon...let us know somethin please.  What if someone doesn't know they can help you?  Ask for help on specifics.  Throw us a bone not because we're nosey but because there are so many people in your area that could/would/will help Kyron if they can.  Our heart is with this little boy and so many willing to help.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: August 03, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

According to this video, Dede's aunt's property on NW Bishop was searched within the last two weeks.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99801789.html?tab=video

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99801789.html?

Sources have said Terri and DeDe have not been able to account for an hour and a half to two hours on the morning of June 4 the day Kyron disappeared.

According to sources, two detectives and a canine search dog scoured the property of DeDe Spicher’s aunt along Northwest Bishop Road in Helvetia within the last two weeks.

Neighbors said DeDe no longer lives there and hasn’t visited in a while. But they said detectives still wanted to know what they saw, if anything, on June 4.
(snipped)

Cousin Tom at the GLP forum thinks Kyron could be there as well. 

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056401
United States
8/3/2010 5:27 AM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Bishop road fits the timeline, they need to search there.

According the the timeline already provided by "Sources" ... DeDe was missing in the period that Terri was at the gym.

This implies to me that a panicked Terri contacted DeDe for asssistance and ... out of a misguided sense of loyalty ... DeDe alone covered up her friend's wrongdoing ... using the tools of her trade ... while Terri was at the gym cleaning up and creating an alibi.

I suspect that this case could be solved if the prosecutor plugged his nose and ... granted DeDe immunity from prosecution in exchange for the truth.

Janet

++++++

Sources: Probable cause to arrest Terri Horman
July 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM

There are some things she did that day that were confirmed.

She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 03, 2010, 10:49:41 AM »

If DeDe helped, I want her to go down with Terri!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 03, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/kyron-homan-case-possible-insight-into-dede-spicher/

Kyron Homan case: Possible insight into DeDe Spicher?

Posted on August 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

Why, why, why would some FOOL give Terri new cellphone(s)??????? I would think wanting to know the truth about a child's disappearance would overule any friendship loyalty. UNLESS the friend was involved up to her eyeballs. 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: August 03, 2010, 10:56:57 AM »

If Terri Planned this (which thats what it looks like to me IMO) then do you think dede knew she planned it? Whether or not dede did know or was in the plan, I too believe she should go down. All the way down with Terri. If this was planned it is very sick. I cannot understand why anyone could plan to kill a child.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/kyron-homan-case-possible-insight-into-dede-spicher/

Thanks seeme!  Wow, so someone, possibly De De provided new cell phones to Terri.  Pretty stupid thing to do during an investigation over a little missing child.

::MonkeyAngel::Kyron  an angelic monkey

Stepmom's friends scrutinized as investigators comb through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
Published: Monday, August 02, 2010, 2:52 PM
Updated: Monday, August 02, 2010, 10:27 PM

Investigators have been focusing on Terri Moulton Horman's close circle of friends after learning that one of them obtained new cell phones for her so she could avoid investigators' scrutiny after becoming the focus of the inquiry into the disappearance of her 7-year-old stepson.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 03, 2010, 11:03:46 AM »

Me too.  However ... without DeDe's testimony ... maybe neither DeDe or Terri will "go down".  The prosecutor could be between a rock and a hard place if there is not a foundation of evidence to confirm their suspicions regarding these two.

Janet

_____

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 03, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »

dede introduced the gardener to terri. dede knows that she could face charges cor that. dede working in landscaping she must talk to the landscaper to kill kaine 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 03, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »

Worth checking out: EXCELLENT post comment  by Starshine at the Hinkymeter

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 03, 2010, 11:10:32 AM »

Thanks seeme!  Wow, so someone, possibly De De provided new cell phones to Terri.  Pretty stupid thing to do during an investigation over a little missing child.

I agree. Although I wonder if it was positioned as something innocuous by Terri; a la "Deedle, would you mind picking up one of those prepaid cell phones for me while you're out today? The cops took mine to investigate and now I have no way to call anyone."

??

Morning mediamama.  I'm sure Terri had a very good excuse/line as to why she required ppd cell phones.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 03, 2010, 11:11:40 AM »

I agree, very good post!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: August 03, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »

Stepmom's friends scrutinized as investigators comb through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
Published: Monday, August 02, 2010, 2:52 PM
Updated: Monday, August 02, 2010, 10:27 PM

Investigators have been focusing on Terri Moulton Horman's close circle of friends after learning that one of them obtained new cell phones for her so she could avoid investigators' scrutiny after becoming the focus of the inquiry into the disappearance of her 7-year-old stepson.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

Thanks and good morning Janet.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 03, 2010, 11:15:53 AM »

Thanks for pointing that out, was interesting. seems like that person thinks dede was just helping a friend & made poor decisions. I cant help to wonder at this point if Terri planned this did dede as well. If so, what did they do to or with Kyron? did they stash him like Desiree says or kill him, like the cousin said he thinks Kyron is on Bishop Rd.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 03, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »

Just rambling...HopeinVA=VA?=Veritas Aequitas?=Veritas=Verity!  Don't know but seems this person who mentioned that KH played WoW more than TH is just using the Veritas=Verity name and it comes from a part of the WoW game in which VA Veritas Aequitas is an alliance within the game.  Just and FYI and prolly not important.

By the by, Veritas Aequitas means truth and justice!  Funny to be posting a verity, huh?  Maybe we should pay more attention to those posts.  lol

Bad spelling this am-posting a-posting as, sorry

Forget the spelling!  You are a super sleuth!  VA - Wow!

Agree!  Thanks to everyone for providing information about World of Warcraft, etc.  I find the whole thing a bit frightening myself, though I'm sure many see it as harmless. 

I'm curious if these players of WoW form relationships in the game and whether there are levels of loyalty that are built up between online players...and if/how that might spill over into real life.

(I'm one of those parents that has never allowed any first-person shooter game into the house, whether computer game, x-box, gameboy, whatever...so bear with me and please don't take offense!)

Yes they do!  I don't have any specifics but you can google it and see for yourself.  Many people meet because the characters have formed and alliance or even a love interest within the game itself.  Too freakin weird, huh?  My son does in fact play it but we've raised a good solid child and his thought train doesn't even run like that.  He's more into building the characters and the monsters.  Other people can interact with all you create and he gets lots of props online for his unusual creations.  OT but I'm thinking he might go into designing video games or other programs.  He super creative.  Luv, Luv, Luv my one and only baby boy.  Yes, he still let's me call him baby!  Premie 3 1/2 mos. early and they told me he would be nothing more than a vegetable.  God and my miracle boy proved all of them wrong!  Back to Ky now, sorry.  Now, hold on cause I'm going there!  Since there was sexual abuse mentioned by KH's convicted brother I'm bringing this up...Kyron disappeared the day Kr.H was sentenced wasn't he?  I'm just of the belief that she didn't/couldn't do away with Ky so maybe she put all the parental abuse out of her head and believed BIL was innocent until the fam knew he was really guilty by admitting it.  Maybe in the months leading up to Ky disappearing she began to think that something was going on in her on home (real or not but in TH's own mind I'm speaking of).  Something was going on by the look of TH, her whole face changed, weight gain, etc, you could just tell something was wrong, agreed?  This has been mentioned before but what IF she did stash him because she believed that KH was messing with Ky?  Everyone says but she didn't take Kiara and run.  She hadn't planned on KH taking Kitty either.  Maybe she planned on leaving with her but Kaine got the jump on her.  This is all speculation people.  All hypothetical and trying to believe that Ky is only hidden and maybe TH's mind (right or wrong) just was running wild.  According to reports she DID try to get Kitty from the gym before the RO was brought to her attention.  I know I am just grasping at straws and I am not saying KH molested ANY child only that TH might have created this in her own mind if she really was going through PPD or some sort of breakdown of any kind.  It can be as simple as 'you made my boy go away so now i'm gonna make your boy go away' type thing.  Revenge!  I don't know anything for sure but I want Ky home now.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »

Good morning peeps....

As much as many of us would like to see Terri brought in and made to talk, that isn't possible under the law.  A person doesn't even have to talk to LE at all and certainly not implicate themselves.  We don't have to take lie detector tests if we don't want to and our homes and persons can't be searched unless a judge issues a warrant on probable cause. The Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution prevents our being forced to testify against ourselves in court and out of court you don't have to say a word if you don't want to.

I'm glad the law protects us in this way, but it is frustrating as in this case that there is no legal way to force Terri to divulge what she knows, DeDe as well.  But it prevents us being put on the rack as in medieval times to torture the truth (or not) our of us.

I don't know what kind of person kill a child and/or help secrete the body, but even that kind of person can't be forced to talk. The law protects us all equally.  Well, it is supposed to, but recently I have seen civil cases where Federal judges ignore US law and the Constitution in their rulings.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #435 on: August 03, 2010, 11:29:43 AM »

Good morning peeps....

As much as many of us would like to see Terri brought in and made to talk, that isn't possible under the law.  A person doesn't even have to talk to LE at all and certainly not implicate themselves.  We don't have to take lie detector tests if we don't want to and our homes and persons can't be searched unless a judge issues a warrant on probable cause. The Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution prevents our being forced to testify against ourselves in court and out of court you don't have to say a word if you don't want to.

I'm glad the law protects us in this way, but it is frustrating as in this case that there is no legal way to force Terri to divulge what she knows, DeDe as well.  But it prevents us being put on the rack as in medieval times to torture the truth (or not) our of us.

I don't know what kind of person kill a child and/or help secrete the body, but even that kind of person can't be forced to talk. The law protects us all equally.  Well, it is supposed to, but recently I have seen civil cases where Federal judges ignore US law and the Constitution in their rulings.

I'm glad as well that the law protects us. I can't imagine going back in time and torturing a person for the truth. I just have to believe that LE and the prosecutors are doing a good job and are doing everything the right way, it sure seems to me that is what they are doing.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2010, 11:35:30 AM »

Why, why, why would some FOOL give Terri new cellphone(s)??????? I would think wanting to know the truth about a child's disappearance would overule any friendship loyalty. UNLESS the friend was involved up to her eyeballs. 

IIRC, didnt the LE take TH phone/s, im sure they prob havent given them back yet
and since TH isnt out in public much, someone bought her a new phone/s

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: August 03, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »

IIRC, didnt the LE take TH phone/s, im sure they prob havent given them back yet

sorry i was C/P, and missed this portion

there is no law that says TH couldnt have another phone, some folks wouldnt
know what to do without their Cphone

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: August 03, 2010, 11:51:03 AM »

A Look Back at Tony Youngs statements ...

“I absolutely believe that Terri Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance,” he said. 

“She instantly started to express some displeasure at that, feeling like she was being persecuted,” he said. “I thought that was an unusual reaction so early.”

For Young, “strike two” came when investigators told him cell phone records belied Moulton Horman's timeline of where she was the day Kyron disappeared

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s.html

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:16 AM »

The wording in the Oregonian article is what made me assume that TH had her cellphone back, but maybe I assumed too much. If she didn't have a cellphone at all, I don't think there's anything wrong with having another. But why more than one? Unless they were disposable if there is such a thing.

Excerpt from Oregonian:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.