May 14, 2024, 12:27:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 246885 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: August 04, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »

just saying who knows what dewitt saw
just a funny story about people and shovels and parks

we are at a park, my bud says are those guys metal detecting,
they were in the trees, so i go look, they are digging a hole
it looks about 2ft when i see it, then i see no metal detector
they see me and bud, so we go into the trees to see whats up
there is a cloth bag/pillow casing, next to them, bud and i
step back a few feet, ready to flee, they could tell we where
 going to run, and started talking
we are burying my dog he loved this area of park, they showed us
a mutt that weighed about 10lb, i know its against the law to
do that, we keep watch for them, while they buried, spiffy

Awwww.. poor spiffy.  You have a good heart, CW.   an angelic monkey

Have to say, I can just see you and bud, behind one tree then the next, checking this out at first.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 04, 2010, 06:10:31 PM »

blondie
I think I read that it was 90 miles away so it wouldn't fit into her day?
I can't find where I saw this sorry my head hurts today.

yes i mapped it, and it was 90 something, round trip 4hrs, bury something in say
a 3ft-4ft hole 2.5 hrs
i can hear kaine now, what ya been doing for 8hrs today
TH reply; shopping the gym, ya know just stuff
naw didnt happen, dont know what dewitt saw, but im thinking not TH

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 04, 2010, 06:10:38 PM »

Two official spokesperson for the investigation affirmed that Kristian Horman was being investigated in regards to the Kyron Horman case.

Janet
++++++

Kristian Korman

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2:27 PM

Details about the molestation

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

Kristian "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

The Step-Mom, the Truck and the Uncle: The Latest on Kyron Horman
4:23 PM June 18th, 2010 by James Pitkin

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.” .....

In a bizarre but unrelated development, Gates also confirmed online reports that a man recently convicted in the Seattle area for child molestation is Kyron’s uncle.

On Wednesday, Kristian Horman was convicted of third-degree child molestation in connection with a 2008 case and was booked into jail on a three-month sentence. Authorities in Snohomish County, Wash., have confirmed the victim in that case was a female relative.

Gates said investigators are working with authorities there to establish where Kristian Horman was on the day Kyron vanished.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 04, 2010, 06:10:46 PM »

Two weeks following the disappearance of Kyron ... according to a spokesperson for the investigation  ... not Mr. Reliable Source ...  the pick up had not been towed away as part of the investigation.  WHY NOT?

Janet

++++

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.”

Gates said Horman’s picture is in the flier to help people who were at the school recall more details. Almost all of those people have already been interviewed by law enforcement, Gates said.

“In developing leads, sometimes in jogging people’s memories, it’s other things about that day or what was going on around them that will jog that memory,” Gates said.

Gates acknowledged the Hormans’ pickup was towed away from the family’s house at some point after Kyron disappeared. Gates said it was towed by the family for “mechanical reasons,” not as part of the investigation.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

I sincerely hope LE had towed it away FIRST, to look for possible evidence. If not, 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 04, 2010, 06:13:06 PM »

O/T

Emmett Trapp missing 2 year old boy, Arizona has been found.
He is deceased. 

not much on the presser.
http://www.kvoa.com/news/missing-northern-arizona-toddler-found-dead/

Dennie, Local news says he was found about 1 mile from his home.  No other details.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 04, 2010, 06:16:14 PM »

Regarding the report of hearing gunfire on Kaine's property...maybe he's practicing in case there was another hit put on him by TH that investigators don't know about.  Or maybe he's afraid she might come for the baby and he's looking to protect his daughter.  Can't say I blame him.  I'd probably be adding security cameras and motion sensors as well. 

Interesting thoughts..I also thought..because we have heard of no guns in the Korman home..that he has purchased one since moving back in..for protection.. I also have thought that Desiree and Tony may be staying there now..when this disappearance first happened they stayed with them..then Desiree and Tony moved out because of Terri's behavior (really if my bio son was missing ..I could only take so much, very little, of listening to Terri about her failed polys, haircolor disaster, etc).  It could be that Kaine is target practicing with Tony to be able to protect himself and his daughter.   At this point in the investigation we do not know what Terri or her friends, outlaw group, LSL, it goes on and on ..are capable of.  Me..I own no guns..but in this situation..I might purchase one..because if Terri had help or helpers..who knows what they are capable of if they are involved with Kyrons disappearance?

Or who knows what the public at large may be capable of..if they are not seeing Kaine's side of the story.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: August 04, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 04, 2010, 06:18:56 PM »

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #968 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:20 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html#

Possible Vandalism Found At Kyron Wall Of Hope

POSTED: 11:24 am PDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 11:52 am PDT August 4, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County deputies are looking into possible vandalism at the Wall of Hope at Skyline School, where missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished on June 4.

It appeared someone tried to rip down a handmade, laminated banner with the message "Helping Hands for Kyron." The banner came from a Kindercare Center and was originally held up by 14 plastic binder ties.

The Wall of Hope is a display of flowers, supportive messages and other items placed there for Kyron.

Other people who were visiting the Wall of Hope said they were upset about a message someone wrote on a sign. The message read, "I love you daddy. You will see me in another time and place where 'I' Kyron (Special K) is no longer in pain, where 'she' can no longer hurt me. Dad I am safe. I love you pop."
Deputies said they took a report of possible vandalism Tuesday night and they found someone in the area who had mental health issues. The man denied any wrongdoing and wanted to perform his own search for Kyron. Deputies found no evidence that he committed a crime so they did not arrest him.

Denise Smith, a concerned parent visiting the Wall of Hope, said she was skeptical of the message found on the sign.
If someone is trying to play a joke, that's a really sick joke," Smith said. "It kind of infers to a different message."

Kyron has not been seen since June 4.
pics
http://www.kptv.com/image/24513329/detail.html
http://www.kptv.com/image/24513330/detail.html

That is so f****** horrible! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:53 PM »

Well.. if it were me, I'd be getting a gun and doing target practice.   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »

Two weeks following the disappearance of Kyron ... according to a spokesperson for the investigation  ... not Mr. Reliable Source ...  the pick up had not been towed away as part of the investigation.  WHY NOT?

Janet

++++

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.”

Gates said Horman’s picture is in the flier to help people who were at the school recall more details. Almost all of those people have already been interviewed by law enforcement, Gates said.

“In developing leads, sometimes in jogging people’s memories, it’s other things about that day or what was going on around them that will jog that memory,” Gates said.

Gates acknowledged the Hormans’ pickup was towed away from the family’s house at some point after Kyron disappeared. Gates said it was towed by the family for “mechanical reasons,” not as part of the investigation.

I sincerely hope LE had towed it away FIRST, to look for possible evidence. If not, 

wonder if TH picked the truck up, then made a stop to have it detailed
IDK, if TH did something to kyron, it prob was not in the truck, and kyron
has road in that truck how many times, his dna would be all over the truck

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: August 04, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

Pushinggggggggggggg to page 50, so we can jump into the next cage.  lol 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: August 04, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »

Janet

++++

I would sure think so, Scatty.  And if not, why not?  Seems LE had their eye on Terri earlier than was apparent to the public at first.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #973 on: August 04, 2010, 06:27:31 PM »

Wyks, I love your posts! You are so genuine! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: August 04, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »

Janet

++++

wonder if TH picked the truck up, then made a stop to have it detailed
IDK, if TH did something to kyron, it prob was not in the truck, and kyron
has road in that truck how many times, his dna would be all over the truck

Yeah true CW, that dna would have been.  Am thinking LE would have been interested in dirt samples from the tires, dents, any twigs hanging off the truck, etc. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 04, 2010, 06:28:53 PM »

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: August 04, 2010, 06:30:06 PM »

Awwww, thanks sassifrass!   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 04, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »

_____

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 04, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »

verity on GLP explaines the creepy bridge book < shes prob the one scooby aka dede was emailing..

(Very interesting post re kaines grandfather and brother)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg136

Yes we have known about the brother and grandfather since the very beginning.
thank you. sorry I missed that part of it.Sad

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #979 on: August 04, 2010, 06:33:22 PM »

Awwww, thanks sassifrass!   an angelic monkey

Yw! My cat likes to jump up by my computer screen and they always poke at your avatar!

I know... off subject. Just wanted to tell you. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.