May 14, 2024, 01:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 198646 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2010, 04:53:48 PM »

Gothmom's facebook page....found it!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=wall#!/elesa.young

Found this on that page.

Had a terrible thought.

What if the pitbull attacked and killed Zahra and then the coverup began?

Just thinking.

Brandi I had some thoughts as soon as I saw the pits.  I am surrounded by them.  Basically good "people dogs" just don't like other dogs IMO.  But would be a way to get rid of evidence.  Also a way to keep the police from certain parts of the yard until they are removed.

That's why I think they need to rip that property apart & do a thorough search.  jmo.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2010, 04:58:39 PM »

It does not appear that gothmom had many friends via facebook...her gothicfairy cover on myspace was better.  Going through her old wall info...back all the way to the beginning of the year...no one ever comments on her wall...just various game stuff.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2010, 05:00:02 PM »

Elesa Annette Baker KARMA is such a wonderful thing, eventually it will get the people who deserve it, for that I can't wait. When it happens, I will point and laugh

This woman....
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2010, 05:01:45 PM »

the father
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2010, 05:03:42 PM »

the father

the dog's name is sabbath
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »

I just saw the news here in NC and they just reported that. There was human remains and blood on the equipment. It was on news 1s. Sorry have no link but she was live. Has anyone else heard that?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: October 13, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Elesa Annette Baker This world is full of cold hearted people that continue to hurt undeserving persons without even taking a second glance, thats why its up to the ones with a heart to share the love,with hopes it could change the world.

Well, starting at the end of January of this year...people stop communicating with her via facebook...it appears that up until that point...she was even having somewhat of a relationship with family members, to include her daughter, Brittany.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »

Nice find Novella - I had looked for it myself 
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »

Geez I wonder if she even had a bedroom in this house?  You know one set up to appear to be hers?  Or was her bedroom the car if she was still alive while at this house. 

These sicko's! 

And the family on FB the first thing they are doing is pointing fingers at the husband and deflecting their own behavior & responsiblity in this mess.  You people want that woman back...fine how bout we lock you up in a cell with her!  That Brittany Starbuck claims to have beat Elisa up 3 times - real nice family they got there.  JMO.

Deenie like you said - very dysfunctional family all around.

I feel anyone who knew or suspected Zahra was a victim of child abuse is guilty here. All the family members, included. Whether they called a report about them or not. They dropped the ball. They knew what was going on and did not do what it took to stop it.p

I believe they could and should have stopped it. Did anyone call 911? Did anyone tell LE she was being abused?

I may have my head in the clouds, but if it were my relative or neighbor, I think I would have done anything and everything to stop it.

Brittany saying the other day that "she knew this would happen" or something to that effect is unbelievable to me. Then why didn't she do everything possible to prevent it?

*disgust*

What could she have done? You can call everyone, report to everyone but you can't kidnap someone's kid. I had to deal with this with my niece.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2010, 05:13:17 PM »

I posted a longer version of this comment last night, wonder if this "Sarah" from EB's facebook is the same one mentioned in this article?   Sarah Walker.....

This was in the comment section of this  article.  Spelling is terrible but does it look that this person is saying that this friend "Sarah" saw Zahra 4 days ago?

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

I was sitting at Taco Bell tonight speaking with my kids over this and a lady who worked there stepped up to us as if she has know us all her life and said that a friend of hers knows the step mother and said the step mother had fessed to the murder of this child. And that the friend had seen this little girl 4 days. Tf I remember correctly the lady said the "friends" name was Sarah.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=wall#!/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=info
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:23:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2010, 05:13:51 PM »

maybe they better go look again at 21 21 avenue nw hickory

snip
When Officer R. Rollins arrived at the home, he was approached by a Hickory firefighter who said there was a fire on a mulch pile behind the home.
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13317074

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2010, 05:14:44 PM »

Nice find Novella - I had looked for it myself 

Thanks Klaasend...I had to get my thoughts off the woodchipper.  Unfortunately, the facebook seems to show only a slight unravelling...beginning in February of this year...the facebook started in January.  I have to wonder if the family had a computer, because many of the later texts appear to be from a mobile phone.  The last wall post was late in July.  I am guessing that the household stress was increasing due to financial distress...having a new dog, a child with medical disabilities and only the husband working a job that doesn't pay the greatest, a new move, and add to that a possible drug addiction probably escalated the events in that household. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »

Geez I wonder if she even had a bedroom in this house?  You know one set up to appear to be hers?  Or was her bedroom the car if she was still alive while at this house. 

These sicko's! 

And the family on FB the first thing they are doing is pointing fingers at the husband and deflecting their own behavior & responsiblity in this mess.  You people want that woman back...fine how bout we lock you up in a cell with her!  That Brittany Starbuck claims to have beat Elisa up 3 times - real nice family they got there.  JMO.

I feel anyone who knew or suspected Zahra was a victim of child abuse is guilty here. All the family members, included. Whether they called a report about them or not. They dropped the ball. They knew what was going on and did not do what it took to stop it.p

I believe they could and should have stopped it. Did anyone call 911? Did anyone tell LE she was being abused?

I may have my head in the clouds, but if it were my relative or neighbor, I think I would have done anything and everything to stop it.

Brittany saying the other day that "she knew this would happen" or something to that effect is unbelievable to me. Then why didn't she do everything possible to prevent it?

*disgust*

What could she have done? You can call everyone, report to everyone but you can't kidnap someone's kid. I had to deal with this with my niece.

Never been in the situation, myself.

I am so sorry you have, with your niece.

Like I said, I may have my head in the clouds, but I just feel they should have not stopped with a single call to child protective services. Seems to me there was a legitimate emergency need for someone to come to Zahra's aid, and I would probably called LE (911) and not stopped until she was out of that home.

*sigh*

Not sure in reality what could have been done, but I think more could have.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2010, 05:18:13 PM »

I just wish that adults that knew Alesa and knew Zahra and KNEW she was being mistreated had done more about it.   
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »

Hey man name is Sarah Walker I am 19yrs. I like going out with my friends and have fun. I'm always looking to try new things and I'm always on the go. Anything else you wanna know.. Peace

from her facebook page.

This is who was going to smoke with gothmom according to the myspace comments
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »

Facebook for EB's estranged son: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505381090

Looks like he is in le?

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »

These sicko's! 

*disgust*

Never been in the situation, myself.

I am so sorry you have, with your niece.

Like I said, I may have my head in the clouds, but I just feel they should have not stopped with a single call to child protective services. Seems to me there was a legitimate emergency need for someone to come to Zahra's aid, and I would probably called LE (911) and not stopped until she was out of that home.

*sigh*

Not sure in reality what could have been done, but I think more could have.

more should definitely have been done..but it's not the relatives fault. It's the system. I purposely insinuate myself into every aspect of my nieces life. I smile and grit my teeth at her mom (my step sister). Things are better for her now as the father is out of the picture but all you can really do is push your way in and keep on top of it. CPS is overwhelmed. I was a foster mom in 2001-2002 and it was a cluster-fu%$ let me tell you. I have never worked with such unorganized people in my life. We have to be more vigilant and force our way in. I'd have befriended this woman and then let her know how...well it doesn't matter but trust me, after years with my crackhead stepsister I have many tricks up my sleeve. Now I'm a cyber cop to my niece mostly as she's now at the age she gets online. I join every chat room she starts, follow her online, check her computer. Things her mom doesn't want or know to do. It may seem extreme but I don't care. It's my job as an Aunt. I'm also thinking about a keylogger..but I'm waiting on that. I'll calm and stop when she's 18 and in college. but till then...
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2010, 05:26:47 PM »

This reminds me of the elizabeth olten case...one go gothmom's facebook friends

Jeff Clark...under his photo:

Send Jeff a Message
JUGGALO 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »

This reminds me of the elizabeth olten case...one go gothmom's facebook friends

Jeff Clark...under his photo:

Send Jeff a Message
JUGGALO 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=1340287934#!/profile.php?id=100000523363486&v=wall

and he has children
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:31:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »

I posted a longer version of this comment last night, wonder if this "Sarah" from EB's facebook is the same one mentioned in this article?   Sarah Walker.....

This was in the comment section of this  article.  Spelling is terrible but does it look that this person is saying that this friend "Sarah" saw Zahra 4 days ago?

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

I was sitting at Taco Bell tonight speaking with my kids over this and a lady who worked there stepped up to us as if she has know us all her life and said that a friend of hers knows the step mother and said the step mother had fessed to the murder of this child. And that the friend had seen this little girl 4 days. Tf I remember correctly the lady said the "friends" name was Sarah.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=wall#!/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=info

Sarah is Elesa's daughter so I'd take what she says with a grain of salt:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.