May 14, 2024, 04:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 397565 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2008, 11:38:59 PM »

Goodnight everyone!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »

Goodnight mammy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2008, 11:42:06 PM »

Mytime - that's not what Muffy meant.  She was just trying to stop the continued discussion.

oh sorry, I thought it read - NO Joking!   Sorry Muffy, I may have taken too much cold medicine,  Just ignore me!! 

Interesting theory Rob!  If I read it right! lol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »

HI Rob Great theory,

But doesn't her cell phone pings have her in Orlando the whole time? How could she pull that off if she went out of the city? Unless you of course said Lee disposed of her on one of his many road trips?
Bingo!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2008, 11:42:28 PM »

Could a kind Monkey give me an update from this weekend? I had many activites with my HS reunion and then went to my granddaughter's homecoming where she was crowned queen. What an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you.

Cajun Miracle

George...blah...bla...bla.....Cindy BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!...Lee...still MIA...Casy...in the slammer...Baez...BS...BS...BS...Todd Black....oh chit...oh chit...oh Chit!!! All nice and quiet on Hopespring Drive.....neighbors happy....Des Wink

Cajun....CONGRATS on Your Weekend!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2008, 11:42:38 PM »

ladettes hang with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:46:13 PM by San » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2008, 11:42:39 PM »

Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight sweet Mammy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2008, 11:43:14 PM »

Could a kind Monkey give me an update from this weekend? I had many activites with my HS reunion and then went to my granddaughter's homecoming where she was crowned queen. What an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you.

Cajun Miracle

George...blah...bla...bla.....Cindy BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!...Lee...still MIA...Casy...in the slammer...Baez...BS...BS...BS...Todd Black....oh chit...oh chit...oh Chit!!! All nice and quiet on Hopespring Drive.....neighbors happy....Des Wink

Cajun....CONGRATS on Your Weekend!

Yeah, where is LEE??
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

I'm starting to look north.

That is interesting.  Was there ever a time after the 15th that she was out of contact with anyone?  Because it seems like she was always trying to keep in constant contact with aquaintances. 

Lisa
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »

shit - that was supposed to he hang with me here for a few secs.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:46:33 PM by San » Logged

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »

ladettes hand with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

um,  Rob :"ladettes hand with me"  what you talking about?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2008, 11:47:05 PM »

Lately I have begun to wonder also whether or not all the unusual visits to the areas away from the house were unuaual or not.   It seemed like there were several vists to these wooded places and we all assumed that because they were mixed in with the cell phone record/ timeline and so it was a given that that is where she took the body.

Have previous searches been done regarding her habits? Would all these short stints out there be unusual?
Maybe that's where drugs were exchanged or for all we know (and nothing would surprise me) maybe she did tricks out there for a few bucks.

I think Rob has a good idea with his very accurate thought that Casey planned this and so far it's been working fairly well for her.            J
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2008, 11:48:42 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEN AND ALWAYS 1!!!!!!!!!   

ENJOY

Just got back, Thank you!!! 
Well, Happy Birthday Monken. And many more ! ! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2 OF THE BEST MONKIES ON THE TREE!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »

Rob, there is no cussing on this forum!! 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2008, 11:51:44 PM »

This site is one of the best I've ever seen with both sincere, caring moderators and compassionate, passionate posters. 

When I first started reading here I was so impressed that differing opinions could be expressed, discussed, and laid to rest.  It was unlike what I had experienced on other boards where the "oldies" were excluding the new members as if there was some unspoken right of passage.  Flagrant rudeness on those sites sometimes made me feel I was in a junior high girls' bathroom!

Yes, Casey is behind bars but we still have a common purpose here at Scared Monkeys!  Not only do we still have to see justice defined in this case, there are still other cases yet to solve and other missions even unknown at this time.

The unity shown in coming together to initiate and carry through a fund-raiser for TES is amazing and I salute those involved in its inception.  How proud we should be to be in a cage where monkeys lead the way instead of mumbling about how someone should help raise money for Tim.  It is an honor to be associated with you.

However, even though it is understandable due to the stress and sleep deprivation of this case, it still is quite disturbing to see monkeys turn on each other.  We need to remember that typed words carry only the impression given as a reader actually reads it.  While we may think our words are passive, they may hold an agressive tone when read by someone who is not "in our head."  If writing or answering a post that might suggest volatile reaction, why not take a second and reread it before posting?  It's so much easier to hit backspace than try to untangle feelings when words have been misinterpreted.

Regardless of the sometime tender feelings that get bruised, remember we are all adults.  While we can make wonderful friendships here, this is not our entire universe and having a comment overlooked is not the end of the world.  Personally, I like those who use humor such as the invisible ink.  It's hard not to reply to someone who makes you laugh in spite of yourself.  I think perhaps we sometimes need to remember that although we are discussing a very serious subject, we should not take ourselves so seriously that we forget to enjoy the site.

I have learned that longer posts are not always read.  I just needed to say all this because it makes me (a relative new monkey) feel very uncomfortable when I happen upon some of the fusses and unhappiness.  I think you are a fantastic group with alot of heart and alot of compassion.  However, I can see where the stress and tension along with the sleepless nights can impact emotions negatively.  There is a reason that LE has a high divorce rate...imagine how frustrated they must get along with the stress, etc.  My esteem for LE has increased exponentially with this case.

Time for an appropriate song lyric to close:
"Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now.""Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now."

With genuine admiration for each of you,
  A new monkey
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2008, 11:51:50 PM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

+++

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »

ladettes hand with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

um,  Rob :"ladettes hand with me"  what you talking about?   
Yikes - I don't think our Rob would mean this defination, would he???

Noun: ladette
Usage: UK

1. (informal) a young woman that behaves like a lad: being loud, drinking heavily, sleeping around, etc.

Derived forms: ladettes

Encyclopedia: Ladette
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »

Rob, there is no cussing on this forum!! 

shit... what was I thinking!! 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2008, 11:58:58 PM »

This site is one of the best I've ever seen with both sincere, caring moderators and compassionate, passionate posters. 

When I first started reading here I was so impressed that differing opinions could be expressed, discussed, and laid to rest.  It was unlike what I had experienced on other boards where the "oldies" were excluding the new members as if there was some unspoken right of passage.  Flagrant rudeness on those sites sometimes made me feel I was in a junior high girls' bathroom!

Yes, Casey is behind bars but we still have a common purpose here at Scared Monkeys!  Not only do we still have to see justice defined in this case, there are still other cases yet to solve and other missions even unknown at this time.

The unity shown in coming together to initiate and carry through a fund-raiser for TES is amazing and I salute those involved in its inception.  How proud we should be to be in a cage where monkeys lead the way instead of mumbling about how someone should help raise money for Tim.  It is an honor to be associated with you.

However, even though it is understandable due to the stress and sleep deprivation of this case, it still is quite disturbing to see monkeys turn on each other.  We need to remember that typed words carry only the impression given as a reader actually reads it.  While we may think our words are passive, they may hold an agressive tone when read by someone who is not "in our head."  If writing or answering a post that might suggest volatile reaction, why not take a second and reread it before posting?  It's so much easier to hit backspace than try to untangle feelings when words have been misinterpreted.

Regardless of the sometime tender feelings that get bruised, remember we are all adults.  While we can make wonderful friendships here, this is not our entire universe and having a comment overlooked is not the end of the world.  Personally, I like those who use humor such as the invisible ink.  It's hard not to reply to someone who makes you laugh in spite of yourself.  I think perhaps we sometimes need to remember that although we are discussing a very serious subject, we should not take ourselves so seriously that we forget to enjoy the site.

I have learned that longer posts are not always read.  I just needed to say all this because it makes me (a relative new monkey) feel very uncomfortable when I happen upon some of the fusses and unhappiness.  I think you are a fantastic group with alot of heart and alot of compassion.  However, I can see where the stress and tension along with the sleepless nights can impact emotions negatively.  There is a reason that LE has a high divorce rate...imagine how frustrated they must get along with the stress, etc.  My esteem for LE has increased exponentially with this case.

Time for an appropriate song lyric to close:
"Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now.""Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now."

With genuine admiration for each of you,
  A new monkey

Wow, what a genuinely wonderful post.  Thank you!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

Rob good theory and you got me to thinking.

Casey commits her crimes in a very open risky fashion.  When she stole from friends she spent their money in places with cameras, signed checks with mixed matching ID and signatures.  She was uninhibited in taking detectives to a job that didn't 't exist, and made up a baby sitter who had the name but not the fame.  She drove around in a car that reeked of decomp odor, and she borrowed a shovel to likely use in Caylees disposal.  If George is being honest she stole his gas cans and brazenly left them in her trunk where they could be found.  She either wants to get caught in her acts or believes she can lie her way out of anything.  So, if her behavior is so overt and careless, I would think she disposed of Caylee in the same way.  I think she was more concerned about her involvement with Tony and Fusion and everything she did was just a means to that end with little forethought. 

If I were to incorporate her behavior patterns with her disposing of Caylee I would think it would be the simplest method that would easily fit into her schedule.  Considering ther modis operandi I would think the dumpster, or a convienient body of water would be her choice.   JMO though. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.